Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,193 members, 7,839,061 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts (16895 Views)

4 Ways Joe Biden As United States President Will Affect Nigeria / Godfathers: Oshiomhole Has Joined James Ibori And Bola Tinubu As Power Brokers / Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by lucaschukwuka: 6:13am On Oct 27, 2021
computer0810:

U r just crying, why did u say apart from lagos, is lagos not south west too
Where have u been to in other south west state to make u feel all dis nonsense state u have listed come close to......have u been to abeokuta, ondo, ibadan business district, oshogbo.......it will clear for una eye becoz u ppl don't even have sense while we report bad situations inorder to make government attend to them u ppl only report what u assume good that are within just 2 local government as development in ur state, aside PH is there any other place reasonable in rivers, aside asaba is there any other place reasonable in that dirty delta state

Ode. Just typing senselessly. If you're a young man, you be waste of air. What in the world will Tinubu leading Nigeria do for you? This your numerous posts attacking people who wouldn't support an ancient, sickly, and dysfunctional man to lead over 200 million people is why exactly?

Wtf is wrong with people!!!
Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by Spherical77(m): 6:13am On Oct 27, 2021
Help2020:
grin Who really dash him presidency? Sometimes I feel so ashamed of some people. How can somebody really wish this corrupt human being to become a president, how?
All politicians are corrupt

Their access to national cake do determine their level of corruption

Even Osinbajo that still looks saint in the eyes of Nigerians isn't left out completely
Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by jaxxy(m): 6:13am On Oct 27, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

Shut up

Eyyah sorry.
Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by techWriter3: 6:14am On Oct 27, 2021
politicians can only be the president of Nigerians republic......
Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by MoIbrahim: 6:17am On Oct 27, 2021
This one never receive em settlement
Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by PrinceOfLagos: 6:18am On Oct 27, 2021
You won't see those foolish supporters of Tinubu on this thread
Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by skywalker240(m): 6:18am On Oct 27, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Bro you are the nuisance here, you better remove the log of wood from your eyes, I do wonder if most of you don't get tired of suffering and smiling.
God bless you Sir

Zombies are worst than tinubu sef

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by HolyStriker(m): 6:21am On Oct 27, 2021
Ignorance of the law is not an excuse no be for deaf and dumb

grin >: grin grin grin

Some people get immunity for ignorance, them be like deaf and dumb
Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by computer0810(m): 6:21am On Oct 27, 2021
lucaschukwuka:

Ode. Just typing senselessly. If you're a young man, you be waste of air. You need to think about your life. What in the world will Tinubu leading Nigeria do for you? This your numerous posts attacking people who wouldn't support an ancient, sickly, and dysfunctional man to lead over 200 million people is why exactly?

Honestly, if Tinubu no be your papa, you're a shame to any parent.
Chukwu or what's that ur foolish name.......don't u get it that tinubu remains d best politician that knows hw to use d best brain to get positive results, go and check his track records
Moreover I never paid attention to dis b4 nw but ipob hatred towards him made most of us yoruba look within and we r gladly supporting him nw, thanks to ipob hatred grin
If supporting tinubu should be a shame to my parent let's it be pls coz my papa don late.....as per u I hope ur papa is contesting for president come 2023 if not ur papa is a shame to not only ur family but d whole chukwu republic idiot
Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by computer0810(m): 6:26am On Oct 27, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
You won't see those foolish supporters of Tinubu on this thread
Why should anybody be bothered about ayodele, if there's anything good about what has been saying Saraki will be d president by nw after he said saraki will win come 2019 back then only for saraki to lose in ordinary primary, u igbos can adopt him like u did to ffk grin
I just wonder why no igbo have d balls to come out and contest despite all d money bragging
Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by Masterclass32: 6:27am On Oct 27, 2021
'Sai-babarians' and the 4+4 crew shouldn't plunge the country into another disaster.

Nigeria may not survive to tell the story.
Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by lucaschukwuka: 6:30am On Oct 27, 2021
computer0810:

Chukwu or what's that ur foolish name.......don't u get it that tinubu remains d best politician that knows hw to use d best brain to get positive results, go and check his track records
Moreover I never paid attention to dis b4 nw but ipob hatred towards him made most of us yoruba look within and we r gladly supporting him nw, thanks to ipob hatred grin
If supporting tinubu should be a shame to my parent let's it be pls coz my papa don late.....as per u I hope ur papa is contesting for president come 2023 if not ur papa is a shame to not only ur family but d whole chukwu republic idiot

I'm sorry about your dad. I didn't know he's late. May he continue to rest in peace. I'll modify my post and remove any mention of him.

But about Tinubu being the best option? That's a fat ass lie. The best option cannot be a man who could be too ill and feeble to function. And I'm not gating because I'm Igbo, I am concerned because I am still Nigerian. If we get Biafra, I won't give a flying rat ass if you want a ghost to rule you.
Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:38am On Oct 27, 2021
Megabig:
Nigerians are impossible, to think some really consider Tinubu as an option after Buhari is mind boggling… if you have to because he’s Yoruba, don’t you have other intellectuals to discuss? The likes of Adesina and co… suffer never do una, I’m just watching
Shows you how stupid we are as a people. We don't learn. We elect idiots into positions of power and in the end we suffer for it

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by computer0810(m): 6:38am On Oct 27, 2021
lucaschukwuka:

I'm sorry about your dad. I didn't know he's late. May he continue to rest in peace. I'll modify my post and remove any mention of him.

But about Tinubu being the best option? That's a fat ass lie. The best option cannot be a man on life support, the best option cannot be a man who could be too ill and feeble to function. And I'm not gating because I'm Ibo, I am concerned because I am still Nigerian. If we get Biafra, I won't give a flying rat ass if you want a ghost to rule you.
I believe u have a better option, so tell us about ur dad and why we should vote for him......I believe u can't support anyone but ur papa for presidency so ur family won't be ashame of u

I will rather support that sick tinubu than have any northerner occupy that position and that's d stand of most of us in d west even though tinubu is d least we want to see representing us but for nw his all we see

But am interested in ur papa, tell us about his candidacy, I trust u won't support anyone but him

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 6:45am On Oct 27, 2021
Only selfish people wont know dat
Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:46am On Oct 27, 2021
computer0810:

Guy even if a Yoruba man must become the president, there are lots of other people who will do great. I'm Igbo and I don't care what tribe the president comes from as long as he makes life liveable for everyone, and most other Igbos hold this same mentality as me. Tinubu has absolutely nothing to offer this country, why do you guys support him do blindly? Na we dey suffer our bad leadership choices, look at what we're passing through under Buhari.
If Tinubu really wishes well for this country, he'll throw his weight behind someone who will push this country to greater heights. Honestly, it's things like this that make me pray this country divides so people won't foist a leader unto other people due to tribal sentiments

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by lucaschukwuka: 6:51am On Oct 27, 2021
computer0810:

I believe u have a better option, so tell us about ur dad and why we should vote for him......I believe u can't support anyone but ur papa for presidency so ur family won't be ashame of u

I will rather support that sick tinubu than have any northerner occupy that position and that's d stand of most of us in d west even though tinubu is d least we want to see representing us but for nw his all we see

But am interested in ur papa, tell us about his candidacy, I trust u won't support anyone but him

You might have heard of the current Vice President, he's also vying for Presidency. He's younger, he's healthier, he's intelligent, the few times he's had the reins, he made some really laudable calls, he's admired by Nigerians from every tribe, (except of course your ancient messiah, the terribly performing president and his evil cabal). Oh and yes he's Yoruba to boot.

And should you ever decide to think more progressively, a Yoruba president isn't the only option.
Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by brownemmanuel43(m): 6:52am On Oct 27, 2021
dynicks:
you Sabi them well bro!!...
FFK happens to be their grand patron!!
Una sabi dem Well well. They change in twinkle of an eye.
Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by brownemmanuel43(m): 6:54am On Oct 27, 2021
Megabig:
Nigerians are impossible, to think some really consider Tinubu as an option after Buhari is mind boggling… if you have to because he’s Yoruba, don’t you have other intellectuals to discuss? The likes of Adesina and co… suffer never do una, I’m just watching
As in ehhhhh hh, I just weak everyday I hear about Tinubu contesting. That's why I don't pity anybody that's finding it difficult to eat. Naija deserves what they have as leaders.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by fizzycozy(m): 6:56am On Oct 27, 2021
Catastrophe. The death of all living in Nigeria
Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by NorthernSerene(m): 6:59am On Oct 27, 2021
Opeyemiextra:
They are disasters, all of them. After all dem don chop for this national cake, na dem still wan bend down carry the crumbs too. Nigeria really needs someone who has not been and won't be corrupted by the system in place. In summary, we need a system overhaul at all levels.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by drlateef: 7:00am On Oct 27, 2021
This is the same man that said Jonathan will win election. Fake primates everywhere.
Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by yahmohy27: 7:00am On Oct 27, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
The yoruba support each other grin

This is what they shout everywhere.

This is why whenever I see them anywhere in my Edo state I just look at the person and laugh.

They are such lies and propaganda spreaders, if you are not careful they can make you believe morning is night and night is afternoon
So now you believed the political pastor today is taking your direction?
Didn't they said more than this about Buhari, some even said he will die before this time and here we are.
Rubbish use your brain
Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by NorthernSerene(m): 7:02am On Oct 27, 2021
Opeyemiextra:
They are disasters, all of them. After all dem don chop for this national cake, na dem still wan bend down carry the crumbs too. Nigeria really needs someone who has not been and won't be corrupted by the system in place. In summary, we need a system overhaul at all levels.
You're right dear but who could be that person now?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by yahmohy27: 7:03am On Oct 27, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Tinubu you done hear ram now. Shege kwolokwolo kazami.
All Igbos will believe and masturbate on this.shiorr but if na other way round then , you go dey hear prophet of doom and all sort of names
Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by Decide2rise: 7:05am On Oct 27, 2021
KosiGee:
Can someone who is close to Ayodele tell him to keep quiet and stop being a nuisance.

Tell your father to keep shut Anu ofia. You're one of the online miscreants projecting a sick and corrupt old man Tinubu for presidency. Suffer no dey tire you ? He will rule over your family not Nigerian. Vissionless youth like you
Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by Danjikanbauchi: 7:05am On Oct 27, 2021
yahmohy27:

All Igbos will believe and masturbate on this.shiorr but if na other way round then , you go dey hear prophet of doom and all sort of names
can you retype this comment without crying oya go on.
Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by Skyehigher1: 7:09am On Oct 27, 2021
Primate ayodele pastor of health and long life, what is your health status abi you don't have health problem ni
Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by Decide2rise: 7:09am On Oct 27, 2021
GentleGiant007:
Someone without any annoiting that only watches political atmosphere like any other person is talking nonsense. Everything lies in the hand of God and not one fake prophet in Lagos.
He doesn't have annointing because he spoke the truth about your drug Lord Tinubu ? Yeye man like you
Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by Decide2rise: 7:11am On Oct 27, 2021
vedaxcool:
grin grin grin how many false prediction did this PDP primate give?
Tinubu supporter I knew you would go against him
Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by Skyehigher1: 7:16am On Oct 27, 2021
Please give us your candidates that capable of lift Nigeria up that is my first question, 2. What is pmb put to this generation and next generation weather you like it or not tinubu will be the next Nigeria president if he enter as president you and your fellow head slammers should go exile till 2031

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joe Ajaero: I Was Brutalised, Detained By DSS – Oshiomhole / Olujonwo Obasanjo Supports PMB, Visits New York - International Day Of Education / Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.