Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,459 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts (16898 Views)

4 Ways Joe Biden As United States President Will Affect Nigeria / Godfathers: Oshiomhole Has Joined James Ibori And Bola Tinubu As Power Brokers / Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) (2) (3) (4)

Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by manunitedbabes: 7:22am On Oct 27, 2021
cool grin we are just watching
Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:29am On Oct 27, 2021
Opeyemiextra:
They are disasters, all of them. After all dem don chop for this national cake, na dem still wan bend down carry the crumbs too. Nigeria really needs someone who has not been and won't be corrupted by the system in place. In summary, we need a system overhaul at all levels.

We need a democratic tyrant who is ready to make Nigeria great. Close down churches and mosque, sack all top heads of all parastatals, and ministers, employ technocrats, men with real practical experience. Let them sign agreement, find them wanting, sacked and thrown to jail

Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by seyz91(m): 7:35am On Oct 27, 2021
we already know

this need no rocket science or spiritual fortune teller

Obvious to the blind and
Audible to the Deaf
adenigga:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023-Tinubu-as-president-will-be-disaster-Primate-Ayodele-predicts

Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by jesustheissue: 7:38am On Oct 27, 2021
Is this a prediction? It sounds like speaking from both sides of the mouth!
Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by ogwumgbe: 7:41am On Oct 27, 2021
adenigga:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023-Tinubu-as-president-will-be-disaster-Primate-Ayodele-predicts

Anyone that will cripple the zoo far more than the present president is welcomed by me so that the useless masses will get their senses corrected

Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by ALISMILE(m): 7:47am On Oct 27, 2021
This same fraud of a pastor fake prophesy
I remember when he told us what a wonderful president saraki would be.
Nonsense political pastor
Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by favour32(m): 7:48am On Oct 27, 2021
Those supporting Tinubu because of hunger... nothing una nor fit do.
Una go fit chop sh!t because of hunger.
Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by vedaxcool(m): 7:55am On Oct 27, 2021
Decide2rise:
Tinubu supporter I knew you would go against him
I didn't ask you about your dream job!

Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by ajimo54(m): 7:57am On Oct 27, 2021
adenigga:

Fake prophet. But u prophesied that Sakraki wud win PDP primary then and eventually win the general election. Tinubu or Akinwumi Adesina.
Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by Truvelisback(m): 8:05am On Oct 27, 2021
Serious disaster! He will recruit touts/bandits and embezzle the country dry. When he was the governor of Lagos, he did nothing. He only recruits touts disturbing and harassing motorist, traders and hawkers by collecting money from them.
Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by Solo2018: 8:06am On Oct 27, 2021
Adesina for 2023
Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by Olakunleyakub(m): 8:20am On Oct 27, 2021
The last time I cheaked I noticed that elections are not won online.

Weather tinubu or not tinubu what I know is that Southwest will clinch presidential tickets from APC in 2023 and likely win the election too.

Children of 8 and perdition can continue wailing and ranting till next 10years

I no care.
Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by OmoEpe(m): 8:29am On Oct 27, 2021
Saraki lapdog has spoken. Good don come for IPOB miscreants

Tinubu is greater than any politician that ever existed from Biafranistan

Argue with Ojukwu bald head
Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by BabaO2: 8:32am On Oct 27, 2021
Why this man is so unashamed of his always failed visions on both local and global issues from time memorial till date. It is not of God to always speak evil again a fellow human. The law should take its course against this man for once.
Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by MufasaLion: 8:33am On Oct 27, 2021

This con man again.
Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by Sheriman(m): 9:13am On Oct 27, 2021
oyatz:

What is the right candidate that you are supporting sir?
Kingsley Moghalu
I will support him!! it just that 90% of Nigerians don't support rally and vote for people that has a clean history on their social political career, people with political philosophy, people of values and people with pragmatic political ideology will rather support and vote through ethnic religion tribe region lines. Since all these years that was how we had been electing and choosing our leaders based on those things which indirectly or directly hasn't taken us to anywhere good or better in this Naijiriya.
Thank you!!
Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by Fr33born(m): 9:35am On Oct 27, 2021
We don't need a pastor to know that Tinubu will be a disaster but the thing is that a lot of Nigerians actually love being in disaster.
Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by Forgodsgrace: 9:38am On Oct 27, 2021
Anybody who believes that Tinubu will be the next president is either a newbie or ignorant.Oshinbajo stands a better chance and those supporting Tinubu are just deceiving him and wants to get their owns share from the national cake

Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by PenSniper: 9:44am On Oct 27, 2021
A cursory invitation to Tinubu, is it ?
Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by Stanchem029: 9:54am On Oct 27, 2021
Fakahe:
You are right sir

I'm personally giving out loan to few people here on Telegram for business and personal purpose. I wish to startup a loan shark business but want to test my knowledge here on Telegram first and see how it goes before going fully into it. Hence i want to start with 3 million here as a test and see how it goes and how profitable it is. Maximum amount I'm giving out to a person is 500k. Minimum is 50k. I have done an intensive research from various loan companies and I know how it works.
I'm partnering with Polaris bank to disburse the loan.
My loan terms include:

* NO COLLATERAL
* NO PROCESSING FEE
* INTENSIVE VERIFICATION PROCESS
* EVERY STATE IN NIGERIA IS WELCOME
* MONTHLY INTEREST RATE OF 2%
* LOAN MAXIMUM DURATION REPAID PERIOD OF NOT MORE THAN 6 MONTHS.
* PHYSICAL VERIFICATION APPLIED WHERE NEEDED.

Chat me up on WhatsApp @0 SCAM 5

Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by Obeysco: 9:56am On Oct 27, 2021
Honestly, this man will privatise the whole Nigeria for his family, just the way he did to Lagos. There are many better and selfless candidates in Yoruba land rather than Tinubu.

Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by orisa37: 10:04am On Oct 27, 2021
Tinubu-as-president-will-be-disaster-Primate-Ayodele-predicts.

COOOOORECT.

From Orunto27: To OONI, ALAFIN, ALAKE, OLUBADAN, AFUNBIOWO, EWI, SULTAN, THE NW EMIRS, AFENIFERE, OHANAEZE AND THE SIX SW ASTUTE AND LISTENING GOVERNORS, PLEASE LISTEN TO THE VOICE OF GOD.
Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by Bimpe29: 10:06am On Oct 27, 2021
Space booked to reply the political man of god come 2022 once APC flag bearer would have been decided.
Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by orisa37: 10:13am On Oct 27, 2021
Tinubu-as-president-will-be-a-disaster-Primate-Ayodele-predicts.

COOOOORECT.

From Orunto27: To OONI, ALAFIN, ALAKE, OLUBADAN, AFUNBIOWO, EWI, SULTAN, THE NW EMIRS, AFENIFERE, OHANAEZE AND THE SIX SW ASTUTE AND LISTENING GOVERNORS, PLEASE LISTEN TO THE VOICE OF GOD.

SUPPORT OSI-BA-JO TO SUCCEED BUHARI FOR A SMOOTH TRANSITION. GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by orisa37: 10:16am On Oct 27, 2021
money121:
Lobatan

COOOOORECT.
Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by orisa37: 10:20am On Oct 27, 2021
In summary, we need a system overhaul at all levels by a CORRECT LEADERSHIP.
Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by orisa37: 10:25am On Oct 27, 2021
NoFucksToGive is even a bigger Disaster.
Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by orisa37: 10:26am On Oct 27, 2021
SmartHanif:
God spare my life to witness 2023 election.
���

Amen.

Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by orisa37: 10:30am On Oct 27, 2021
KosiGee:
Can someone who is close to Ayodele tell him to keep quiet and stop being a nuisance.

You are an ATHEIST.
Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by orisa37: 10:35am On Oct 27, 2021
We need younger and more astute bloods.

Kindly check my signature for your Academic research...pl

FG Approves Citizenship For 385 Foreigners / DSS Raises Alarm Over Planned Attack On Religious, Recreation Centres / Terrorists Take Over Several Communities In Niger State, Set Up Toll Gate