Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,423 members, 7,864,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:16 AM

Assent To North’s Exit Request For South East, Ohanaeze Tells FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Assent To North’s Exit Request For South East, Ohanaeze Tells FG (20499 Views)

2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku / South East: Ohanaeze Kicks Over Military Siege / Remove Army Checkpoints In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Tell General Attahiru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assent To North’s Exit Request For South East, Ohanaeze Tells FG by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 28, 2021
durangokid:
. The same way Nigerians enter Saudi Arabia , UK USA, Canada China , Japan to do businesses

via VISA. You cant exit Nigeria and expect unfettered access to what is left.

3 Likes

Re: Assent To North’s Exit Request For South East, Ohanaeze Tells FG by Jamesz12: 10:59am On Oct 28, 2021
I'm not a proponent of Biafran but I don't see any thing that is so sacrosanct about Nigeria. The union isn't working.
Lets go our separate ways abeg
Re: Assent To North’s Exit Request For South East, Ohanaeze Tells FG by Ushman333: 10:59am On Oct 28, 2021
Anaerobi:
Biafra will come, but when it comes, the Biafran's have allot to settle.

I see some north Central joining Biafra.
I see some Northern Christians wishing to be part of Biafra.

But it will take some little time to put things together as a nation.

As for the Yoruba Nation, they need to have one voice and never allow religion from the North to affect their unity.

Long live Nigeria.
Long live Biafra.
Just concentrate on uniting igbos, nobody will like to join biafra...the idea of biafra is Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Assent To North’s Exit Request For South East, Ohanaeze Tells FG by caleboxylic: 11:01am On Oct 28, 2021
slim75d:
south south is the reason for biafra agitation south east can not leave nigeria without ss thats is why remains a mirage because we're not inclined towards it

Did you hear south south here? Igbo are leaving. All the Igbo in south south, south east and north central are leaving as one.
You people should have ikwerre, ika and others that said they are not Igbo.
Ijaw,urohbo,itsekiri,ibibio, efik and northern cross river people can form whatever country they deem fit.
Our generation doesn't want second Nigeria again.
God bless alaigbo.
God bless Igbo nation.

4 Likes

Re: Assent To North’s Exit Request For South East, Ohanaeze Tells FG by arantess: 11:01am On Oct 28, 2021
buckeyemedia:
They have residential permits, ipobians cannot own property in the Federal Republic of Nigeria unless you have a residential permit, so automatically Biafrans will lose their properties, then have to come back with new proper verification from Abuja to make a claim on any stocks, bonds, properties etc. We know that it is people like you that have nothing no property anywhere in the world to call their own are the people imagining an illusion called Biafra?
you must be jehovah witness who wants to take over people property when they finally inherit the earth

lazy fool, keep waiting to take over property you when they are gone

1 Like

Re: Assent To North’s Exit Request For South East, Ohanaeze Tells FG by Ushman333: 11:01am On Oct 28, 2021
Ogbuefi2020:

its called plan B , I pity any tribe without plan B in this zoo country,
The zoo and all is all in your mind. Save yourself, even in biafra, there will be poor and oppressed, it won't stop, just Hy changing the name.
Re: Assent To North’s Exit Request For South East, Ohanaeze Tells FG by Bryan88(m): 11:01am On Oct 28, 2021
we the igbos no do again o...na by force to do? Abeg we no do again...still wonderin how on earth we ended up in the same con3 with these people.. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Assent To North’s Exit Request For South East, Ohanaeze Tells FG by OgunkeelAllMod: 11:01am On Oct 28, 2021
Na yo-robbanza coward moosleem I pity In all yhis undecidedif biafra exits, walahi, even bread and watery beans dem no go see chop.
Na now dem go know who are the actual slaves undecided,me, I'll never be part of treacherous snakes called oduduwa nonsense republic.. Igboho is rotting away in jail already just like MKO.. Make igbo go first undecided
Re: Assent To North’s Exit Request For South East, Ohanaeze Tells FG by flokii: 11:02am On Oct 28, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

When. Nigeria had independence from Britain, all Nigeria citizens returned back to Nigeria before the independence abi?

Zombies and their thinking eeh

Na greed dey worry una.. same greed of 1967 is what you lots are exhibiting again.

I still maintain my stand that you can't have an exclusive Igbo only country where you'll shut other Nigerians out from and label people saboteurs just to have them killed while you continue to live in Nigeria, gain access to Nigerian market and drag rights with Nigerians, mba o!

Get biafra, pack your things and leave. Maybe later o, you can then apply for visiting or work visas before you'll be allowed entry.

3 Likes

Re: Assent To North’s Exit Request For South East, Ohanaeze Tells FG by Amumaigwe: 11:02am On Oct 28, 2021
buckeyemedia:
They have residential permits, ipobians cannot own property in the Federal Republic of Nigeria unless you have a residential permit, so automatically Biafrans will lose their properties, then have to come back with new proper verification from Abuja to make a claim on any stocks, bonds, properties etc. We know that it is people like you that have nothing no property anywhere in the world to call their own are the people imagining an illusion called Biafra?

By which known international law? You need an urgent brain surgery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assent To North’s Exit Request For South East, Ohanaeze Tells FG by jericco1(m): 11:03am On Oct 28, 2021
This country is hanging by a thread
Re: Assent To North’s Exit Request For South East, Ohanaeze Tells FG by Amumaigwe: 11:04am On Oct 28, 2021
PaChukwudi44:

The same way if you think you will stay in Nigeria and pass your oil pipes through Biafra you are joking

This one na sucker punch. Wisdom no go kee you.
Re: Assent To North’s Exit Request For South East, Ohanaeze Tells FG by Anaerobi(m): 11:04am On Oct 28, 2021
Ushman333:

Just concentrate on uniting igbos, nobody will like to join biafra...the idea of biafra is Igbo.

Smiles... I made my point base on observation and the way many northerns feel from how they are been treated.
Re: Assent To North’s Exit Request For South East, Ohanaeze Tells FG by Patrioticman007(m): 11:05am On Oct 28, 2021
flokii:

Who is holding you back not to leave to your biafra?
Na your people dey carry their legs waka go North, South and West go live, nobody forced them. So stop the senseless talks of people holding you back, it's very annoying.

If you think you'll have biafra and still stay put in Nigeria for whatever reason, then you're joking.

They hate the bitter truth.

1 Like

Re: Assent To North’s Exit Request For South East, Ohanaeze Tells FG by sukar886: 11:05am On Oct 28, 2021
Is getting interesting ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assent To North’s Exit Request For South East, Ohanaeze Tells FG by DSoj(m): 11:05am On Oct 28, 2021
Igbos are not safe in their own land in SE
That's the only place Igbos are being killed, not anywhere else outside South East

1 Like

Re: Assent To North’s Exit Request For South East, Ohanaeze Tells FG by fuke(m): 11:05am On Oct 28, 2021
And they want the presidency.
Inconsistency and unseriousness.

1 Like

Re: Assent To North’s Exit Request For South East, Ohanaeze Tells FG by dallasi: 11:06am On Oct 28, 2021
But they (Biafra) should stick to this MAP below:

Re: Assent To North’s Exit Request For South East, Ohanaeze Tells FG by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 28, 2021
benuejosh:
So this guys are actually waiting for people to talk on their behalves. This is serious!

Nigeria asked for Independence. If they need Independence, they should come and meet Buhari in Aso-Rock one on one and ask for it instead of sitting somewhere and saying we want this.

My major concern again is this, why didn't they do all of this during Jonathan's regime. This clearly pin point to the fact that they hate Buhari and every other Nigerians as far as I know. This even makes me to accurately assume that even the hike in the prices of commodity can not be far reached without the involvement of this people 90%. But we will bear it all together. United We Stand! ONE NIGERIA.

But Obj,Yaradua,GEJ are not Igbos...
It shows you that your Buhari is the major problem.
Who in his humane and right senses will love Buhari?
Re: Assent To North’s Exit Request For South East, Ohanaeze Tells FG by Ushman333: 11:06am On Oct 28, 2021
Anaerobi:

Smiles... I made my point base on observation and the way many northerns feel from how they are been treated.
From popular opinion and news, I don't see non igbos clamouring for biafra...only those with Igbo blood. Focus on uniting these ones first.
Re: Assent To North’s Exit Request For South East, Ohanaeze Tells FG by blamingthedevil: 11:06am On Oct 28, 2021
siguzoro applauded the Northern groups for indirectly divulging clandestine conspiracies from the North to push the South East out of Nigeria, as being championed by the Coalition of Northern Nigeria Groups.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Assent To North’s Exit Request For South East, Ohanaeze Tells FG by Amumaigwe: 11:07am On Oct 28, 2021
Siwisheswereesh:

Sure, Nigeria will sever all it has with Biafra including the pipelines.

But no automatic Nigerian citizenship for any Igbo the moment Biafra is achieved... cool

Let that sink quick!!!

You are dangling the same rotten carrot Igbos have flatly rejected. Of what use will be Nigerian citizenship? Mcheeew

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Assent To North’s Exit Request For South East, Ohanaeze Tells FG by goaldynboy: 11:07am On Oct 28, 2021
benuejosh:
[s]So this guys are actually waiting for people to talk on their behalves. This is serious!

Nigeria asked for Independence. If they need Independence, they should come and meet Buhari in Aso-Rock one on one and ask for it instead of sitting somewhere and saying we want this.

My major concern again is this, why didn't they do all of this during Jonathan's regime. This clearly pin point to the fact that they hate Buhari and every other Nigerians as far as I know. This even makes me to accurately assume that even the hike in the prices of commodity can not be far reached without the involvement of this people 90%. But we will bear it all together. United We Stand! ONE NIGERIA[/s].

Fulani unity beggar! So Igbos are the air you breathe that you can't live without Igbos?!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assent To North’s Exit Request For South East, Ohanaeze Tells FG by Sammerboi: 11:08am On Oct 28, 2021
Marriage no be by force. It a certain tribe want to leave this country allow them.
Re: Assent To North’s Exit Request For South East, Ohanaeze Tells FG by Xfemt(m): 11:08am On Oct 28, 2021
benuejosh:
So this guys are actually waiting for people to talk on their behalves. This is serious!

My major concern again is this, why didn't they do all of this during Jonathan's regime. This clearly pin point to the fact that they hate Buhari and every other Nigerians as far as I know. This even makes me to accurately assume that even the hike in the prices of commodity can not be far reached without the involvement of this people 90%. But we will bear it all together. United We Stand! ONE NIGERIA.

dementia de do you

In as much gej was slow and sometimes didn’t do enough but I tell you even your zombie spirit will tell he was better than pmb or any president who has ruled Nigeria

If you don’t know
Massob were like iPob back in gej time and guess what happened
Gej was so wise that he ignored them and their rant were all in futility and no ibo people took them serious
For your info it not about who hate buhari or not
It about what has he done since he came into power
If you don’t know yaradua was a Fulani and from katsina like buhari he was supported by all ibos at that time. Atiku was supported too
Obj wasn’t left out. Now ask your self how can a whole tribe hate some one when they have previously love other people from his same tribe or states?

Oga use your head
If you don’t want a particular tribe
Because of sentiment then let them go
Marriage no be do or die

If you like call me ipob na you know
Ok bye

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assent To North’s Exit Request For South East, Ohanaeze Tells FG by Prenonjebose: 11:09am On Oct 28, 2021
It's becoming more evident that the tantrums and actions of PMB together with those of his key spokesmen worsened the agitation. Balkanization of the country, as a result of the failure of the political elites across ethnic groups to agree to restructuring, is eminent.
Re: Assent To North’s Exit Request For South East, Ohanaeze Tells FG by pacespot(m): 11:09am On Oct 28, 2021
Yobabad:
But why is it that Yoruba Muslims are the only people beging for unity, are they coursed?

Yoruba's begging for unity, you must be out of your mind, probably you are typing this from a Yoruba land, Yoruba's are the last people that will need others when this contraption is finally broken. Yoruba's only admonish for peace and coexistence among the ethnic groups. Reason why the people who are championing for restructuring and open grazing ban today are mostly Yoruba's.
Re: Assent To North’s Exit Request For South East, Ohanaeze Tells FG by NGELEBUBE: 11:10am On Oct 28, 2021
benuejosh:

u are such a pathetic fool, just a condom would have done ur generation a great deal but conji wouldn't allow d sperm donor...idiot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assent To North’s Exit Request For South East, Ohanaeze Tells FG by Siwisheswereesh: 11:11am On Oct 28, 2021
Amumaigwe:

By which known international law? You need an urgent brain surgery.

You mean you can go to Benin republic beside us here and become an automatic citizen

The day you get Biafra, your local government that used to be in Nigeria will now belong to Biafra. Hence, you are no more a Nigerian.

How is that difficult for you guys to comprehend

For you to become a Nigerian citizen thenceforth, you will need to apply for it. smiley
Re: Assent To North’s Exit Request For South East, Ohanaeze Tells FG by Way4orward: 11:11am On Oct 28, 2021
Nigeria can't survive loosing South East . They know it. Mark my word the day South East exit Nigeria, Nigeria will collapse.

1 Like

Re: Assent To North’s Exit Request For South East, Ohanaeze Tells FG by IbileIfe: 11:12am On Oct 28, 2021
Igbos are not ready to become a sovereign nation.
The leadership of Ohaneze does not even know the true origins of the Igbos. And the most intellectually ignorant are the leaders of IPOB who claimed that the Igbos are descendants of Abraham, when archeological proof of Igbo Ukwu shows that Igbos have the oldest monarchy in Africa of the same period of the Indus Valley civilization before the birth of Abraham.
If you don't know your history, then you cannot build the foundation for a nation.
The leaders of IPOB are political opportunists who are terrorising fellow Igbos to sit at home.
It is Political Idiocy and Political Hypocrisy to claim you are Biafran and you support IPOB, but you are still desperately applying for or having the Nigerian passport and NIN to apply for government jobs, loans, projects and sponsorships.

Any action to force people to accept a political cause is TERRORISM.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police Foil Attempt To Cart Away Property In Okorocha’s Warehouse Sealed By EFCC / Fani-Kayode Hosts Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) / PDP Wins All 3 Senate, 9 House Of Reps Seats In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.