Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,537 members, 7,865,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:16 PM

Assent To North’s Exit Request For South East, Ohanaeze Tells FG - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Assent To North’s Exit Request For South East, Ohanaeze Tells FG (20507 Views)

2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku / South East: Ohanaeze Kicks Over Military Siege / Remove Army Checkpoints In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Tell General Attahiru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assent To North’s Exit Request For South East, Ohanaeze Tells FG by Amumaigwe: 11:12am On Oct 28, 2021
einsteine:

That won't happen in a balkanized Nigerians. Igbos won't be able to stay in the North again. You can take that to the bank.

@bolded

Why if i may ask?

1 Like

Re: Assent To North’s Exit Request For South East, Ohanaeze Tells FG by goaldynboy: 11:13am On Oct 28, 2021
flokii:

[s]Who is holding you back not to leave to your biafra?
Na your people dey carry their legs waka go North, South and West go live, nobody forced them. So stop the senseless talks of people holding you back, it's very annoying.

If you think you'll have biafra and still stay put in Nigeria for whatever reason, then you're joking[/s].

Your brain must be retar.ded not to know that federal government is still collecting revenue of oil drilling from southeast, collecting VAT and other taxes from southeast!

Tell FG to cease to collect all the above from southeast and remove all their soldiers from southeast!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assent To North’s Exit Request For South East, Ohanaeze Tells FG by CSTR2: 11:13am On Oct 28, 2021

1 Like

Re: Assent To North’s Exit Request For South East, Ohanaeze Tells FG by Godpunishnairal: 11:13am On Oct 28, 2021
flokii:

Who is holding you back not to leave to your biafra?
Na your people dey carry their legs waka go North, South and West go live, nobody forced them. So stop the senseless talks of people holding you back, it's very annoying.

If you think you'll have biafra and still stay put in Nigeria for whatever reason, then you're joking.

So to live in other parts of the nation now means igbos don't want to go?So short sighted of you. You need to go back to the school of taught.

I hope you see how u reason,let's be truthful......If you are enlighten like igbos,do u want to share a country with people that think like u?

1 Like

Re: Assent To North’s Exit Request For South East, Ohanaeze Tells FG by IbileIfe: 11:15am On Oct 28, 2021
Way4orward:
Nigeria can't survive loosing South East . They know it. Mark my word the day South East exit Nigeria, Nigeria will collapse.
Your ignorance is pathetic.
The north was already an empire before the colonial creation of NIGERIA.
The north never wanted to be part of Nigeria until they were forced by the British Empire.
Re: Assent To North’s Exit Request For South East, Ohanaeze Tells FG by Jonegonu: 11:15am On Oct 28, 2021
What the igbos have fail to understand is that we are no longer three region but six regions.
Re: Assent To North’s Exit Request For South East, Ohanaeze Tells FG by TUTU147: 11:17am On Oct 28, 2021
benuejosh:
So this guys are actually waiting for people to talk on their behalves. This is serious!

Nigeria asked for Independence. If they need Independence, they should come and meet Buhari in Aso-Rock one on one and ask for it instead of sitting somewhere and saying we want this.

My major concern again is this, why didn't they do all of this during Jonathan's regime. This clearly pin point to the fact that they hate Buhari and every other Nigerians as far as I know. This even makes me to accurately assume that even the hike in the prices of commodity can not be far reached without the involvement of this people 90%. But we will bear it all together. United We Stand! ONE NIGERIA.
when did massob started
Re: Assent To North’s Exit Request For South East, Ohanaeze Tells FG by CSTR2: 11:17am On Oct 28, 2021
Jonegonu:
What the igbos have fail to understand is that we are no longer three region but six regions.
And the only people that should have issues with them are the elite that don't want the feeding bottle to end.

Personally, I think Nigeria is due for a reforms.

And that reform can only come when the elites see that the only option left is seccession.

That is in the interest of the masses.

3 Likes

Re: Assent To North’s Exit Request For South East, Ohanaeze Tells FG by NGELEBUBE: 11:18am On Oct 28, 2021
flokii:

If you think you'll have biafra and still stay put in Nigeria for whatever reason, then you're joking.
common sense is like a rose flower it doesn't grow on everyone's garden, Nigerians that stay abroad are those countries their country of origin? dead brain roaming everywhere!

2 Likes

Re: Assent To North’s Exit Request For South East, Ohanaeze Tells FG by goaldynboy: 11:18am On Oct 28, 2021
slim75d:
[left][s]south south is the reason for biafra agitation south east can not leave nigeria without ss thats is why remains a mirage because we're not inclined towards it[[/s]/left]

Igbos have been excelling without southsouth and doesn't need southsouth to prosper as a country!!

So you Fulani terrorists invader have nothing to say

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assent To North’s Exit Request For South East, Ohanaeze Tells FG by Mystic216: 11:19am On Oct 28, 2021
Aguiyi1020:

My feets are Tingling.... My body is starting to vibrate.... BIAFRA is coming. I can feel it. I am so excited � right now. Pls pls pls Biafra come. I want to go Home. When shall I see my Home HooOooOMe.... When shall I see my Native Land(BIAFRA)... I WILL NEeeVER FORGET MY HOME. (on repeat in my head right now)
God go do am for us Nwanne
Re: Assent To North’s Exit Request For South East, Ohanaeze Tells FG by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 11:19am On Oct 28, 2021
Pls divide the country ASAP and let everyone go back to their own side.
But if these people think that after they have Biafuro, they will continue to live in the SW , then they are in for a rude awakening.
All Igbos will be sent packing from the SW and rest of Nigeria back to Biafuro.
That's when they will start their next line of crying and wailing. Just wait and see.
Re: Assent To North’s Exit Request For South East, Ohanaeze Tells FG by Way4orward: 11:19am On Oct 28, 2021
If what you are saying is true, then tell Buhari to assent to the request made. Let see how you people will survive.

IbileIfe:

Your ignorance is pathetic.
The north was already an empire before the colonial creation of NIGERIA.
The north never wanted to be part of Nigeria until they were forced by the British Empire.
Re: Assent To North’s Exit Request For South East, Ohanaeze Tells FG by benuejosh: 11:21am On Oct 28, 2021
NGELEBUBE:

u are such a pathetic fool, just a condom would have done ur generation a great deal but conji wouldn't allow d sperm donor...idiot.
defend objectively if you have anything to say than throwing insults. Mumu!
Re: Assent To North’s Exit Request For South East, Ohanaeze Tells FG by pacespot(m): 11:22am On Oct 28, 2021
Millimann:

I know that an i.diot will come to talk nonsense and here comes one.

A lazy fo.ol that wants people to first abandon their self acquired assets and go back to their land of origin so that he will take over their assets.

A mu.mu that has not reasoned that Nigerians living in US, UK and Canada are still Nigerians.

Nobody is saying the secession of Biafra should bring about a total banishment of Igbos from doing business in other parts of the country as it is today. But ask yourself a critical question, would you allow foreigners to dominate your country market the way igbos are currently dominating major markets all across Nigeria? I think igbos will be allowed to continue doing their business after Biafra-exit but with a proper documentation that will put some restrictions in place to give preference to domestic business owners in certain areas of the economy.
Re: Assent To North’s Exit Request For South East, Ohanaeze Tells FG by LordPsalm(m): 11:23am On Oct 28, 2021
buckeyemedia:
They have residential permits, ipobians cannot own property in the Federal Republic of Nigeria unless you have a residential permit, so automatically Biafrans will lose their properties, then have to come back with new proper verification from Abuja to make a claim on any stocks, bonds, properties etc. We know that it is people like you that have nothing no property anywhere in the world to call their own are the people imagining an illusion called Biafra?
We can still forfeit all.
Remember we were given £25 pounds each after the civil war and we built an empire out of it.
So.....

1 Like

Re: Assent To North’s Exit Request For South East, Ohanaeze Tells FG by benuejosh: 11:23am On Oct 28, 2021
Baawahala:

But Obj,Yaradua,GEJ are not Igbos...
It shows you that your Buhari is the major problem.
Who in his humane and right senses will love Buhari?
because you hate Buhari so you'll never see any good in him. It is normal.
Re: Assent To North’s Exit Request For South East, Ohanaeze Tells FG by flokii: 11:23am On Oct 28, 2021
Godpunishnairal:

So to live in other parts of the nation now means igbos don't want to go?So short sighted of you. You need to go back to the school of taught.

I hope you see how u reason,let's be truthful......If you are enlighten like igbos,do u want to share a country with people that think like u?

It shows you're not serious about anything.. how will someone who wants to leave a "cage" still be getting comfortable in that cage instead of getting ready to escape at any time?

You better sit down and think, this time with your senses.
Why did you think Ojukwu asked all Igbos to leave North and West back home to East when he declared biafra? simple answer, their lives and safety were no longer guaranteed.

Go and read about "Ghana must go".. maybe then you'll understand what is coming for biafra.
Re: Assent To North’s Exit Request For South East, Ohanaeze Tells FG by Yobabad: 11:23am On Oct 28, 2021
pacespot:

Yoruba's begging for unity, you must be out of your mind, probably you are typing this from a Yoruba land, Yoruba's are the last people that will need others when this contraption is finally broken. Yoruba's only admonish for peace and coexistence among the ethnic groups. Reason why the people who are championing for restructuring and open grazing ban today are mostly Yoruba's.
am talking about the other type of Yoruba who will not vote the other type

1 Like

Re: Assent To North’s Exit Request For South East, Ohanaeze Tells FG by benuejosh: 11:23am On Oct 28, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

Spits on your cursed soul
see Mumu!
Re: Assent To North’s Exit Request For South East, Ohanaeze Tells FG by caracas: 11:26am On Oct 28, 2021
flokii:

Then you must also be ready to tell all your afonja brothers n sisters in Benin republic, Togo Ghana ,us ,UK Canada etc to return to Ogbomosho n the rest of your dirty brown roof Republic
Re: Assent To North’s Exit Request For South East, Ohanaeze Tells FG by Vireani79: 11:27am On Oct 28, 2021
benuejosh:
So this guys are actually waiting for people to talk on their behalves. This is serious!

Nigeria asked for Independence. If they need Independence, they should come and meet Buhari in Aso-Rock one on one and ask for it instead of sitting somewhere and saying we want this.

My major concern again is this, why didn't they do all of this during Jonathan's regime. This clearly pin point to the fact that they hate Buhari and every other Nigerians as far as I know. This even makes me to accurately assume that even the hike in the prices of commodity can not be far reached without the involvement of this people 90%. But we will bear it all together. United We Stand! ONE NIGERIA.

Oga shut up

This Jonathan narrative doesn't sell again

Igbos always wanted out
Ur lord and savior buhari only helped them amplify it with his actions

1 Like

Re: Assent To North’s Exit Request For South East, Ohanaeze Tells FG by OgunkeelAllMod: 11:29am On Oct 28, 2021
benuejosh:

very big lie undecided The system is not working.. All we have and have had since independence are mostly criminals posing or forming leaders !from muritala, shagari to obansanjo to Jonathan, to buhari (who was there before as MHOS)its been retrogression all through! The corruption is damn too much! Using the fulan/hausa military to oppress the rest of the useless country is disastrous (I experienced this myself angry)00inthe name of ONE indivisible nonsense is too much! The likes of Awo saw all these many years before his demise. No force of arms or threat of violence can keep any group of different people together! No matter how long, it'll eventually fail. This is what the hegemonic core is waking up to fast! Nobody has MONOPOLY OF VIOLENCE! people will die, in millions too!the earlier we separate peacefully now, the better for every region to develop at its own pace or else..
Re: Assent To North’s Exit Request For South East, Ohanaeze Tells FG by benuejosh: 11:29am On Oct 28, 2021
Vireani79:

Oga shut up

This Jonathan narrative doesn't sell again

Igbos always wanted out
Ur lord and savior buhari only helped them amplify it with his actions
You have clearly accepted my point. The first man to do so. Congratulations.
Re: Assent To North’s Exit Request For South East, Ohanaeze Tells FG by einsteine(m): 11:31am On Oct 28, 2021
Amumaigwe:

@bolded

Why if i may ask?

Because Nigeria is not going to have an amicable split. If you are looking for a template for the disintegration of Nigeria, think of Yugoslavia. That means war will happen. Igbos will have to move en masse back to the South East, a small piece of land that won't contain its huge population. Most of the people campaigning for disintegration seem to be doing it in the wishful thinking that Nigeria will break up and they will just continue to live outside their region except that their country won't be ruled by Fulanis again. No, you will need a Visa and work permit and given the acrimony that would result from the split, it won't be granted.

It should also be taken as a given that any property in the North by Igbos will be lost.

1 Like

Re: Assent To North’s Exit Request For South East, Ohanaeze Tells FG by Gobdddd(m): 11:31am On Oct 28, 2021
I am so much interested in the suit.

Pls what is the status of that suit?
As a judge been assigned to it?

dre11:

https://guardian.ng/news/assent-to-norths-exit-request-for-south-east-ohanaeze-tells-fg/
Re: Assent To North’s Exit Request For South East, Ohanaeze Tells FG by benuejosh: 11:32am On Oct 28, 2021
athaboi:
you can't read? I said biafra is igbo affair not ipob
I asked you the same thing and you failed to reply. Another person too has asked the same question. Do your presentations well.
Re: Assent To North’s Exit Request For South East, Ohanaeze Tells FG by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 28, 2021
Kiniko kiniko o!!!!
Re: Assent To North’s Exit Request For South East, Ohanaeze Tells FG by goaldynboy: 11:33am On Oct 28, 2021
[quote author=buckeyemedia post=107129139] [s]They have residential permits, ipobians cannot own property in the Federal Republic of Nigeria unless you have a residential permit, so automatically Biafrans will lose their properties, then have to come back with new proper verification from Abuja to make a claim on any stocks, bonds, properties etc. We know that it is people like you that have nothing no property anywhere in the world to call their own are the people imagining an illusion called Biafra?[[/s]/quote]

Your reasoning is stoned-aged and antiquated!

Get updated! Get at least primary school education!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assent To North’s Exit Request For South East, Ohanaeze Tells FG by einsteine(m): 11:34am On Oct 28, 2021
Godpunishnairal:

Actually, a mass immigration of Igbos back to the 5 South East state would be the clearest signal that the average Igbos want Biafra. As it is, it is just a political negotiation strategy by Ohaneze and an ideology by IPOB. If the ordinary Igbo man in Ladipo or Alaba realizes he will have to go to other African countries or be stuck in Igbo land upon the disintegration of Nigeria, do you think he will support this?

A lot of Biafra supporters are very naive.
Re: Assent To North’s Exit Request For South East, Ohanaeze Tells FG by Malawian(m): 11:34am On Oct 28, 2021
gidgiddy:
I thank the Northern Coalition for supporting the independence of us we Igbos

Hopefully, we can all one day stop this madness known as "one Nigeria"
Let Igbos just exit, the rest that have taken it upon themselves to mock Igbos should not be allowed to exit with Igbos. They need to learn their own lessons. We cant continue to die for these individuals.

1 Like

Re: Assent To North’s Exit Request For South East, Ohanaeze Tells FG by chrisvic007: 11:34am On Oct 28, 2021
Really, I am of the believe that the Igbo nation comprising Abia, Enugu, IMO, Ebonyi and Anambra should be allowed to exit the country if they so wish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ayo Adebanjo Seeks Probe Of Tinubu's Source Of Wealth / Buhari At The Palace Of Eze Ohiri Of Obi-orodo Town, Imo State / Justice Paul Obidigwe Attacked, Houses Burnt In Anambra Communal Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.