Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,632 members, 7,816,607 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (7056 Views)

Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? / Girls Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? / Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by MMM2(m): 12:30pm On Jun 09, 2011
op
re u albino?
Re: ... by MMM2(m): 12:32pm On Jun 09, 2011
op
do u need bleaching cream. angry
Re: ... by butterflyy(f): 12:43pm On Jun 09, 2011
@pleep. it has everything to do wth d skin.
@op. light skin guys are turn off, u knw dark skin guys are stronger in a sexy way. Cant go near a light skin guy, mayb cos am fair too.
Re: ... by pleep(m): 10:40pm On Jun 16, 2011
Well, im definatly not defending dark skinned girls anymore.  undecided Whats up with black ppl and descriminating agaisnt ourselves?

@Op stay out in the sun for a few hours or roll around in the mud. tongue
Re: ... by Nayah(f): 12:28am On Jun 17, 2011
Don"t really understand why this light vs dark confrontation in NLR all the time
Re: ... by bashr4: 4:28am On Jun 17, 2011
i happen to be light skinned and i get approached by ladies all the time especially whenever i travel to lag and abj cus we have more light skinned guys like me in the east so its no big deal there , they call me all sorts of names like yellow pawpaw, tomato jos, akwa nwa ,ajebo ,fresh boy they don't even wait for me to do the toasting before they jump on my bed , i think Nigerian girls have this mentality that light skin guys are rich and are ajebo even though some may prefer dark skin men all ladies want their children to look light skin and ajebotic. for me i don't look at a girls colour am attracted to all as you can keep up.

1 Like

Re: ... by bright007(f): 4:38am On Jun 17, 2011
this thread commits a falacy of false analogy
Re: ... by Ranoscky(m): 5:09am On Jun 17, 2011
^ Supu !!!
Re: ... by solomto(f): 10:44am On Jun 17, 2011
Girls also admire light skin guys bt we always believe that black is power and i think that's d rizn for dat. Women always feel insecure wt their handsome light skin guys because of d issue of womanizing thats the main rizn they avoids bn in a relationship wt them bt nt in all cases.
Re: ... by DisGuy: 11:35am On Jun 17, 2011
bashr4:

i happen to be light skinned and i get approached by ladies all the time especially whenever i travel to lag and abj cus we have more light skinned guys like me in the east so its no big deal there , they call me all sorts of names like yellow pawpaw, tomato jos, akwa nwa ,ajebo ,fresh boy they don't even wait for me to do the toasting before they jump on my bed , i think Nigerian girls have this mentality that light skin guys are rich and are ajebo even though some may prefer dark skin men all ladies want their children to look light skin and ajebotic. for me i don't look at a girls colour am attracted to all as you can keep up.

too TRUE!!
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 17, 2011
So true @ Bashr.
I dont understand the posters rants.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Child Having A Child / Why Wouldnt You Allow Your Friend To Date Your Sister Or Brother? / After He Died Of Coronavirus, She Opened Up His Phone And Found His Last Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.