Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,231 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Will Your Family Accept This Lady To Be Your Wife? (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will Your Family Accept This Lady To Be Your Wife? (photos) (7786 Views)

Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) / Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) / Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Your Family Accept This Lady To Be Your Wife? (photos) by Odepo: 9:56pm On Oct 29, 2021
Imagine bringing this lady to your family and telling them you would want to marry her.

I don't know about you guys though but for me, na prayer house my people go carry me go. Lol

Just for fun though

Re: Will Your Family Accept This Lady To Be Your Wife? (photos) by Bigredmachine: 10:04pm On Oct 29, 2021
Yes because my papa and mama no get the right to tell me whom to marry...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will Your Family Accept This Lady To Be Your Wife? (photos) by amzee(m): 10:06pm On Oct 29, 2021
My family will gladly accept her

2 Likes

Re: Will Your Family Accept This Lady To Be Your Wife? (photos) by Oglock(m): 10:42pm On Oct 29, 2021
Irredeeemable Simps Are Useless...All Of Them

4 Likes

Re: Will Your Family Accept This Lady To Be Your Wife? (photos) by Vulcanheph(m): 10:48pm On Oct 29, 2021
I won't marry such a woman... I can't imagine marrying a woman much taller than me (it would be so emasculating, I'm just 5.4 feet)
But you see that Mountain, I for like climb am. gringrin

1 Like

Re: Will Your Family Accept This Lady To Be Your Wife? (photos) by Supersami(m): 11:23pm On Oct 29, 2021
GOOD FOR SHADE. DNT LYK DEM TALL OR SHORT.
Re: Will Your Family Accept This Lady To Be Your Wife? (photos) by Drella(m): 11:28pm On Oct 29, 2021
Odepo:
Imagine bringing this lady to your family and telling them you would want to marry her.

I don't know about you guys though but for me, na prayer house my people go carry me go. Lol

Just for fun though

Omoo this kain girl,her kpekus go deep!

3 Likes

Re: Will Your Family Accept This Lady To Be Your Wife? (photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:26am On Oct 30, 2021
This kind tallness with our door height that is mostly 6.7ft.., bending always to enter house
Re: Will Your Family Accept This Lady To Be Your Wife? (photos) by tobechi20(m): 4:22am On Oct 30, 2021
I imagine how to carry her when she is pregnan
Re: Will Your Family Accept This Lady To Be Your Wife? (photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:44am On Oct 30, 2021
Her name must be taller. undecided
Ohh, I mean tola. grin

1 Like

Re: Will Your Family Accept This Lady To Be Your Wife? (photos) by dingbang(m): 5:01am On Oct 30, 2021
How will he bang her shocked
Re: Will Your Family Accept This Lady To Be Your Wife? (photos) by dingbang(m): 5:09am On Oct 30, 2021
Oglock:
Irredeeemable Simps Are Useless...All Of Them
grin
Re: Will Your Family Accept This Lady To Be Your Wife? (photos) by X3MLY(m): 7:10am On Oct 30, 2021
Odepo:

Just for fun though

shocked

Omo . . . no hope for doggy style
Re: Will Your Family Accept This Lady To Be Your Wife? (photos) by KingMack(m): 9:08am On Oct 30, 2021
How you end up after entering the Vagi grin

Re: Will Your Family Accept This Lady To Be Your Wife? (photos) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:32am On Oct 30, 2021
If it was a.man, no wahala grin grin grin
Re: Will Your Family Accept This Lady To Be Your Wife? (photos) by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 30, 2021
Read all your trending news now on https://news24trendy..com/
Re: Will Your Family Accept This Lady To Be Your Wife? (photos) by Pat081: 10:15am On Oct 30, 2021
Yes because they all see me as someone who don't want to marry many years to come so if I show them this one now hmm mm mm mm they will b happy because they all know if they don't like her that problem

1 Like

Re: Will Your Family Accept This Lady To Be Your Wife? (photos) by Cholls(m): 11:40am On Oct 30, 2021
My brother something fishy
Re: Will Your Family Accept This Lady To Be Your Wife? (photos) by YourFavorite21(m): 12:27pm On Oct 30, 2021
See the distance between his prick and her toto, it's too much, even if she bends down for Doggy style, the guy will still need a table, to support his height , so that he can reach her toto cheesy
Re: Will Your Family Accept This Lady To Be Your Wife? (photos) by TeamLeader(m): 1:03pm On Oct 30, 2021
Long range vision
Re: Will Your Family Accept This Lady To Be Your Wife? (photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 30, 2021
Odepo:

Just for fun though

Family members with low self-esteem will complain that your wife is always looking down on them

As if she has a choice

(metaphorically speaking...)

1 Like

Re: Will Your Family Accept This Lady To Be Your Wife? (photos) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 30, 2021
Bigredmachine:
Yes because my papa and mama no get the right to tell me whom to marry...

But dem get the right to pay your school fees and feed you with your favourite rice and plantain when you ask for it right? grin grin grin
Re: Will Your Family Accept This Lady To Be Your Wife? (photos) by Nehyooh(m): 1:31pm On Oct 30, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
Her name must be taller. undecided
Ohh, I mean tola. grin
grin

Re: Will Your Family Accept This Lady To Be Your Wife? (photos) by Bigredmachine: 1:34pm On Oct 30, 2021
Beloved3:

But dem get the right to pay your school fees and feed you with your favourite rice and plantain when you ask for it right? grin grin grin

That's what we call primary right and secondary right... Primary right u have no choice (you bringing a child into this life u have to care for that child) than to do it

Secondary right u have little to contribute (your advice only) u can't enforce (a child with musical or football talent, u can only advice but can't force that child against it

So the aspect of choosing who to marry is under secondary right...

I don't even know if what am saying is making sense... But all I know is that am watching arsenal match while typing these

1 Like

Re: Will Your Family Accept This Lady To Be Your Wife? (photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 30, 2021
Bigredmachine:

That's what we call primary right and secondary right... Primary right u have no choice (you bringing a child into this life u have to care for that child) than to do it

Secondary right u have little to contribute (your advice only) u can't enforce (a child with musical or football talent, u can only advice but can't force that child against it

So the aspect of choosing who to marry is under secondary right...

I don't even know if what am saying is making sense... But all I know is that am watching arsenal match while typing these

Lol I know what you mean and of course you made sense. It's your responsibility to choose a partner for yourself not your parents'. I was just teasing you. grin
Re: Will Your Family Accept This Lady To Be Your Wife? (photos) by Truvelisback(m): 5:37pm On Oct 30, 2021
This is what we call "Long distance relationship".
Re: Will Your Family Accept This Lady To Be Your Wife? (photos) by JerrieBoss: 5:41pm On Oct 30, 2021
Facebook account for sale.
Re: Will Your Family Accept This Lady To Be Your Wife? (photos) by silibaba: 6:38pm On Oct 30, 2021
amzee:
My family will gladly accept her

Ebi like say dwarfism dey your family be that grin

No insult meant pls

Just speculating. smiley
Re: Will Your Family Accept This Lady To Be Your Wife? (photos) by Odepo: 7:30pm On Oct 30, 2021
JerrieBoss:
Facebook account for sale.
please, u guys should stop all this things, there are many ways to make money online without scamming people.

I earn around 90-140k monthly on this same nairaland without harming anybody, you should do thesame

1 Like

Re: Will Your Family Accept This Lady To Be Your Wife? (photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 30, 2021
Everybody na the same height ontop bed grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does She Mean By "i Am Not A Saint": / Aa / 11 Year Old Girl Gives Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.