Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent (10440 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) / Adeboye Is Not Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by JimmyBoy1: 11:51am On Jun 06, 2011
For the non- christians here I can understand if they do not believe, but for the christians who doubt that God has raised several people from the dead after four days , you really do not know the power you carry.

If you really believe Jesus then you must believe his words, if you velieve Jesus raised the dead at all  thenyou must realize that is servants  on earth should be able to raise more deads than Jesus did. Simple because Jesus said that " Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father".

So, if you dont believe in miracles then you surely dont believe in Salvation through Jesus Christ.
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by airzzee(m): 12:00pm On Jun 06, 2011
kanara:

hmmmmmm, i read in the Bible of how SIST TABITHA of Joppa alone shake a whole city with are deeds yet today with RCCG branch in every street in Nigeria and the ruch to capture at least a member of each family to RCCG,i cant see any6 reflection on the nation rather things keep going worst. i ask. WHATE THEY TEACHING THEM?

Hmm. God bless u. U can say that again.
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by Viques: 12:14pm On Jun 06, 2011
Dear NL, if u've got nothing gud to say about pple Y don't u all jst remain quiet. BTW are u guys trying to say dat he cannot pray for a dead child to rise up or dat it is wrong calling on the God of his father(s), abeg give me a break jooor. Most of u sleep off when prayers are going on in ur churches (i.e if u go to church @ all), and if not u'ld have heard u pastors call on the God of Abraham, Isaac & Jacob, the God of David, God of Elijah and Elisha. All these pple were jst men and it doesn't mean they are idolized. Pls pple wake up but stop the insult, he is not my pastor tho.
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by MMM2(m): 12:53pm On Jun 06, 2011
dont judge.
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by Diligence: 12:55pm On Jun 06, 2011
Sorry - innocent of what? The preamble isn't comprensive! Inasmuch as I respect this venerable servant of God, castg aspersions on his character is a way of the world full of immorality and atrocities! If they did it to Jesus, they would do even more to u!

Our prayer is that those who are blind shld rcv their sight and those who are dead, shld live again - repent and be born again!
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by binbass(m): 1:26pm On Jun 06, 2011
@anvaller, The best reply so far! God will bless u.
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by vislabraye(m): 1:32pm On Jun 06, 2011
@ poster, God used his "name" to work miracles. . . Thats the error in ur posting. So you mean if i pray in the name of Adeboye, i would be healed ?

I dont know why you're defending him cos he's one of the fewest people who come under criticism. He's modest to some extent. I'm not his advocate though. .
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by olapluto(m): 1:34pm On Jun 06, 2011
The problem these 'DADDY GOs' is causing to many Nigerians is too much. They raise false hopes and collect the little people have. They make people become lazy while promising blessing through seed planting or whatever name they call it. God will surely punish them for using His glorious name in fraud. Once politicians start sitting in front row of your church, then take heed. I look forward to the day these churches will print out the names and sources of 'gifts' perhaps we may start seeing why Nigeria is filled with bad leaders. Oyinlola did thanks giving after stealing peoples mandate for years. A pastor was present and even prayed in Jesus name! what a shame.
Ashimolowo is another clown who uses God's name to mess up people in Hackney. I first heard of him when a news report in eevning standard pointed to the fact that the richest church is located in the poorest area of London. I had to start thinking again. I listened to some of his preachings on youtube and I can tell you guys that less than 30% of his 10 minute video was actually saying anything about christianity. He rambled about his big houses, his cars and his lifestyle, how rich he was and how riches meant blessings. I felt sick, and he rounded up saying everyone in the crowd can be blessed like him and all they need is to sow the seed! Well, God dey.
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by TeeJay6(m): 1:39pm On Jun 06, 2011
ola_pluto:

The problem these 'DADDY GOs' is causing to many Nigerians is too much. They raise false hopes and collect the little people have. They make people become lazy while promising blessing through seed planting or whatever name they call it. God will surely punish them for using His glorious name in fraud. Once politicians start sitting in front row of your church, then take heed. I look forward to the day these churches will print out the names and sources of 'gifts' perhaps we may start seeing why Nigeria is filled with bad leaders. Oyinlola did thanks giving after stealing peoples mandate for years. A pastor was present and even prayed in Jesus name! what a shame.
Ashimolowo is another clown who uses God's name to mess up people in Hackney. I first heard of him when a news report in eevning standard pointed to the fact that the richest church is located in the poorest area of London. I had to start thinking again. I listened to some of his preachings on youtube and I can tell you guys that less than 30% of his 10 minute video was actually saying anything about christianity. He rambled about his big houses, his cars and his lifestyle, how rich he was and how riches meant blessings. I felt sick, and he rounded up saying everyone in the crowd can be blessed like him and all they need is to sow the seed! Well, God dey.
Really? I didnt know the "Daddy GO's" are the ones responsible for the high unemployment rate, crime and even widespread corruption. Not to mention exam malpractices and sexual debauchery prevalent in universities and even office places.
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by candylips(m): 1:55pm On Jun 06, 2011
ignoramus
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by http(m): 1:59pm On Jun 06, 2011
During the 2011 June Holy Ghost Service, a man testified that his daughter that had been dead for 4 days rose up from the dead after four days, when he prayed that the God of our father in the Lord should intervene.

@ OP, u mean someone unconscious for 4 days.

How did the man stay with a dead body for 4 days without the body smelling and other things.

Is the man a doctor who confirm the daughter is dead?

i laugh in RCCG grin
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by http(m): 2:04pm On Jun 06, 2011
Viques:

Dear NL, if u've got nothing gud to say about pple Y don't u all jst remain quiet. BTW are u guys trying to say dat he cannot pray for a dead child to rise up or dat it is wrong calling on the God of his father(s), abeg give me a break jooor. Most of u sleep off when prayers are going on in your churches (i.e if u go to church @ all), and if not u'ld have heard u pastors call on the God of Abraham, Isaac & Jacob, the God of David, God of Elijah and Elisha. All these pple were jst men and it doesn't mean they are idolized. Pls pple wake up but stop the insult, he is not my pastor tho.

God of Nairaland, Amen
hehehehehehehehehe!!!!!!!!!

yeeee! i don fall 4 ground, chei! where my pant!!!! grin grin grin grin

I laugh in Nairaland huhuhuhuhu!!! grin
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by infofta(m): 2:20pm On Jun 06, 2011
These men could be men of God. But the love of money is the root of all evil. They are greedy and money concious. Many of them will miss heven because of greed and material things. One man collecting 10% income from hundreds, sorry thousands of people.
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by suxes2005(m): 3:02pm On Jun 06, 2011
Xtians in the house, i guess its no point arguing with some
morons in here, leave em let em be. dey know nothing and they cant know

SHALOM
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by Pukkah: 3:18pm On Jun 06, 2011
suxes2005:

SHALOM

Have you sounded like a Christian?

Did you even try to address any of the issues?
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by r231(m): 3:19pm On Jun 06, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by bulDozer: 3:37pm On Jun 06, 2011
http:

During the 2011 June Holy Ghost Service, a man testified that his daughter that had been dead for 4 days rose up from the dead after four days, when he prayed that the God of our father in the Lord should intervene.

@ OP, u mean someone unconscious for 4 days.

How did the man stay with a dead body for 4 days without the body smelling and other things.

Is the man a doctor who confirm the daughter is dead?

i laugh in RCCG grin

You mean the R[/b]etarded [b]C[/b]ircus [b]C[/b]lowns of [b]G[/b]oats? Thats how I define [b]RCCGgrin
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by justwise(m): 3:57pm On Jun 06, 2011
suxes2005:

SHALOM

You call urself a christian? Keep moacking urself and not God.
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by FlyboyZee: 4:15pm On Jun 06, 2011
What even annoys me most is that Pastors in smaller churches don't even preach and make reference to the Bible anymo.
Lyk in my Church, all U hear is "Pastor Chris said, ", "According to Pastor Chris, " "Lyk Pastor Chris would say, ",
I keep asking what happened to "The Bible said, " "According to the Bible, " "Lyk the Bible in, "

My wyf would be praying every morning and b reading one devotional book written by one Pastor instead of the Bible. If U see hw e de vex me ehn, tschew, na 4 National Peace and Security sake na im make me neva dewyf ha 4 all those blasphemy.
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by GBMS: 4:20pm On Jun 06, 2011
May God forgive you who have spoken against him. remember the bible says judge not . May you not experience God's wrath.
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by justwise(m): 4:29pm On Jun 06, 2011
GBMS:

May God forgive you who have spoken against him. remember the bible says judge not . May you not experience God's wrath.

Here we go, speak against who? Somebody stealing in the name of God? Telling the truth is different from judging somebody.
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by oludy: 4:41pm On Jun 06, 2011
You know what guys? Let's stop all the criticism. Let each one go back to the bible and set a standard from there. I had to take this same decision a few years back. I crosscheck everything done in churches today in the bible and if it is not there, i move on. I have learnt not to criticize them though. I just do my thing according to what the bible says.

For instance?
1. speaking in tongues in churches,  paul said he would rather they speak what people can understand and do the tongues at home(in private).

2. Women not covering their hair when praying. ,  paul talk about this too. Women should have their hair covered when praying even if their hair long reach ground.

3. Tithe,  I didn't see anywhere from Acts to 3rd John where tithes was mentioned,  i may be wrong,  but i "think" it's an old testament thing.

4. Any church/pastor focussing on money/health etc and not on holiness/living right with God/,  is not helping matters because what we need right now is  revival of character not money.

So many ,  but let's look at the bible and start from there instead of my Papa/Daddy etc says this. Don't get me wrong though, all i am saying is do some checks.

God is not a God of confusion. He is precise.
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by luluosas(m): 4:42pm On Jun 06, 2011
@ola pluto The problem these 'DADDY GOs' is causing to many Nigerians is too much. They raise false hopes and collect the little people have. They make people become lazy while promising blessing through seed planting or whatever name they call it. God will surely punish them for using His glorious name in fraud. Once politicians start sitting in front row of your church, then take heed. I look forward to the day these churches will print out the names and sources of 'gifts' perhaps we may start seeing why Nigeria is filled with bad leaders. Oyinlola did thanks giving after stealing peoples mandate for years. A pastor was present and even prayed in Jesus name! what a shame.

May God have mercy upon your soul AMEN.
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 06, 2011
Flyboy Zee:

What even annoys me most is that Pastors in smaller churches don't even preach and make reference to the Bible anymo.
Lyk in my Church, all U hear is "Pastor Chris said, ", "According to Pastor Chris, " "Lyk Pastor Chris would say, ",
I keep asking what happened to "The Bible said, " "According to the Bible, " "Lyk the Bible in, "

My wyf would be praying every morning and b reading one devotional book written by one Pastor instead of the Bible. If U see hw e de vex me ehn, tschew, na 4 National Peace and Security sake na im make me neva dewyf ha 4 all those blasphemy.

lol @bolded
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by sexysunnyb(m): 4:51pm On Jun 06, 2011
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i cant shout
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by Pukkah: 5:07pm On Jun 06, 2011
Hmmm, religion and its tendency to enslave its adherents especially the blind, brain-washed ones. This tendency is not new and so shall it be for ever.
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by YoursGEJ(m): 5:28pm On Jun 06, 2011
and God spoke to me and said Enoch,  BLASPHEMY!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 06, 2011
No. Jesus told a rich man to sell everything and give the money to the poor. He said that we'd have trouble in this world. He said His followers would be persecuted, NOT exalted. Jesus didn't preach prosperity in this world.

The only true wealth is relationship with God our Father through Jesus the Messiah.

But now his so called prophets are not happy with that life. No way. So they hijacked the message

CEO Oyedepo
David Oyedepo, bishop of the Living Faith Church, also known as Winners Chapel vividly captured the reason for the business approach of many Pentecostal pastors to evangelism in his book Exploits In Ministry. In the book, he described ministry as "essentially business." He says: "Without doubt, one of the reasons why most ministries ordained of God fall short of expectation or collapse completely is due to their unbusiness-like approach to ministry. Ministry is essentially business. Jesus said: Wist ye not that I must be about my father's business (Luke 2:49). It is God's business, not the father's religion… We have been accused of turning ministry into a business. But that is not true. We met it as a business, Jesus, the author and founder of Ministry told us it is a business."

Oyedepo explained that just as business involves investment and profit making, pastors invest in ministry to make profit.
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 06, 2011
Yours GEJ,:

and God spoke to me and said Enoch,  BLASPHEMY!!! lipsrsealed
grin

I would rather donate my 10% to a charitable course not for some men of the world to fuel their expensive jets. I wonder how much they paid the man in the original post to tell such a lie to a multitude of gullible people. U wonder why China is now the world most industrialized nation while all factories and warehouse in Nigeria are converted to churches for lazy people to come and expect miracles.
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 06, 2011
musKeeto:

No. Jesus told a rich man to sell everything and give the money to the poor. He said that we'd have trouble in this world. He said His followers would be persecuted, NOT exalted. Jesus didn't preach prosperity in this world.

The only true wealth is relationship with God our Father through Jesus the Messiah.

But now his so called prophets are not happy with that life. No way. So they hijacked the message

CEO Oyedepo
David Oyedepo, bishop of the Living Faith Church, also known as Winners Chapel vividly captured the reason for the business approach of many Pentecostal pastors to evangelism in his book Exploits In Ministry. In the book, he described ministry as "essentially business." He says: "Without doubt, one of the reasons why most ministries ordained of God fall short of expectation or collapse completely is due to their unbusiness-like approach to ministry. Ministry is essentially business. Jesus said: Wist ye not that I must be about my father's business (Luke 2:49). It is God's business, not the father's religion… We have been accused of turning ministry into a business. But that is not true. We met it as a business, Jesus, the author and founder of Ministry told us it is a business."

Oyedepo explained that just as business involves investment and profit making, pastors invest in ministry to make profit.

WoW, Oyedepo is now an Investment Banker grin
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by nanidee(f): 8:17pm On Jun 06, 2011
This is a very disgusting thread, and although I usually dont comment on such threads, i take an exception now. Why do people have to come on here and talk carelessly (or type carelessly as the case may be?)

if you have a problem with someone, then deal with it.

So what point has been made in all of this.

smh.

im out of here. **i shake my tail feather and leave in utter disgust**
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by soreola(f): 8:21pm On Jun 06, 2011
^^Like!

Please dont be trying to defend anybody . . . People will say what they want to say regardless. All I can say is if you are not 100% sure that he/they do what u accuse them of pls do not talk Oh!!. . . Especially if directed to a man of God (up to u to choose if you want to believe or not) but I can only advise that you not talk about him/others. . . Just read your bible and obey that which is written therein. . . A word is enough for the wise. . .

P.S. I kno there will be people who wuld want to bash me, pele, everyone has a rite to their own opinion and I have just stated mine. and u can't change it, so arguin with me wuld just be a complete waste of time.  wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth / Help! I Need A Genuine Prophet's Contact / The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.