Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

The Big Dolphin Fishermen Caught In Oyokotoro, Rivers State (Photos) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Big Dolphin Fishermen Caught In Oyokotoro, Rivers State (Photos) (49234 Views)

Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos) / Dolphin Caught In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Big Dolphin Fishermen Caught In Oyokotoro, Rivers State (Photos) by aquatex: 5:38am On Oct 31, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:
angry

Poor animal ...landed in the wrong place.

Bayelsa with just 9 LGAs should be like Dubai (correction - Rivers State not Bayelsa. But still...).

They can have a marine conservatory/ aquarium.

Keep dolphins and manatees there.

Charge NGN 1000 - 1500 per visitor. 2000 during festive periods.

100 visitors daily = 100k. During festive periods 500 visitors = 500k - 1 million.

But our guys.... peppersoup first.

[img]https://c./MR3nv3lytYQAAAAC/ibu-eating.gif[/img]

PS - I was at the Dubai Underwater Zoo in December 2020. I alone spent 50k+ with my babe. Ask around, there are ways they easily bleed you out of your money.
grin
exactly, in addition to providing employment opportunities
Re: The Big Dolphin Fishermen Caught In Oyokotoro, Rivers State (Photos) by mickyeddi(m): 6:33am On Oct 31, 2021
Stupid low iq people, they will eat anything. Besides Dolphins are mammals not fish!!
Re: The Big Dolphin Fishermen Caught In Oyokotoro, Rivers State (Photos) by Caseless: 6:53am On Oct 31, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Chei cry angry angry
Dolphins come close to humans in water because they are like the dogs (man's best friend) of the sea but in Nigeria we eat them. These animals actually save & fight off Orcas for drowning humans near them and its not a cartoon thing.

One thing I know is that they are highly intelligent and this means that they will learn from this and start avoiding humans.

Who wan drown make e drown. 2 can play the game.
it's really a sad situation.
Re: The Big Dolphin Fishermen Caught In Oyokotoro, Rivers State (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 11:57am On Oct 31, 2021
[quote author=BadNews post=107193183]Fishermen in Oyokotoro caught a big Dolphin in the community's river Yesterday October 29, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , Oyokotoro which is located in Andoni LGA of Rivers State is where an elephant was recently found in the bush.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1593299861006143&id=100009784325761[/quote

See the way that idiot in the picture smiling......what a country, full of onijekuje......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Pot Of Soup I Prepared Today (4,900) / Hope This Method Of Roasting Maize Is Healthy / What is the true situation of rice in Nigeria? How much does it cost?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.