Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Meet Peniel, A Female Barber In Abuja - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet Peniel, A Female Barber In Abuja (42811 Views)

She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) / Agbori Better: Professional Female Barber In Bayelsa (Photos) / Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Peniel, A Female Barber In Abuja by MITCHELL96: 3:04am On Nov 04, 2021
I’m still waiting for
Female nurtw chairman

When I see that one I go know say they are ready

grin grin grin
Re: Meet Peniel, A Female Barber In Abuja by azikiweironsi(m): 4:01am On Nov 04, 2021
arthurwillia:
I’m still waiting for
Female nurtw chairman

When I see that one I go know say they are ready
grin grin grin You are funny grin grin
How would she look like in the midst of men ? The agberos grin
Re: Meet Peniel, A Female Barber In Abuja by azikiweironsi(m): 4:09am On Nov 04, 2021
ceematics:

Oga go PH u go see female conductors Taya u go even see women dey drive Keke napep and that long bus that carries over 100 people nothing special at all,condition of the country made this look normal .

But the guy said NURTW Chairman. Nobody said no female drivers, nor female conductors.
I think you should read and understand before making comments.
Re: Meet Peniel, A Female Barber In Abuja by femi4: 4:44am On Nov 04, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
I go like this girl to barb me give me a haircut
Re: Meet Peniel, A Female Barber In Abuja by Chochovini: 5:04am On Nov 04, 2021
Freestyl:

You're funny � o. Encourage a sister, what a man can do, a woman can do even better.
. Lie of a century. Never seen a female digs a toilet, they only wait for the man to do it then come and fills it wih their waste because of too much eating. Never seen any female digs well or driving a Catapillar or a Train. There is no such thing as a female bricklayer. The list is simply endless.
Re: Meet Peniel, A Female Barber In Abuja by Chochovini: 5:12am On Nov 04, 2021
Freestyl:

What skills did you learn on your own from scratch after school?
. Commenting on NL forum. Lols.
Re: Meet Peniel, A Female Barber In Abuja by Chochovini: 5:18am On Nov 04, 2021
InvestorRicky:
Doggy material cheesy cheesy cheesy
. Baaad boy!
Re: Meet Peniel, A Female Barber In Abuja by wolesmile(m): 5:49am On Nov 04, 2021
Freestyl:
Hello guys,

Meet my best friend, Peniel Ikechukwu, a graduate of Microbiology from the prestigious University of Abuja.

She has been thinking of what skills to learn after graduation and viola voila, ladies and gentlemen, she is now a professional barber in the FCT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYDNVZglV4E

Congratulations, darling!!! The future is truly female.

#CelebrityBarbar

Source: https://www.facebook.com/100000281130481/posts/5003154083037247/?d=n
Re: Meet Peniel, A Female Barber In Abuja by dboY1123(m): 6:04am On Nov 04, 2021
TechNana:
Why have I never thought of it this way before now, a woman to become a professional Barber, and probably opens her own barbing salon would become the game changer...

When she's good at what she does, her business sells automatically...

Thanks for this idea... I'm looking into ASAP...

Young lady
Re: Meet Peniel, A Female Barber In Abuja by DanHaske: 6:12am On Nov 04, 2021
Good for her. The only reason I will let a girl cut my hair is if she looks like a tomboy
Re: Meet Peniel, A Female Barber In Abuja by temitope27(m): 6:21am On Nov 04, 2021
Freestyl:

You're funny � o. Encourage a sister, what a man can do, a woman can do even better.
ofcourse there are many female barber in the country, in akure here I av seen a female shoemaker with nice shop and also Barber
Re: Meet Peniel, A Female Barber In Abuja by Pat081: 6:27am On Nov 04, 2021
Freestyl:
Hello guys,

Meet my best friend, Peniel Ikechukwu, a graduate of Microbiology from the prestigious University of Abuja.

She has been thinking of what skills to learn after graduation and viola, ladies and gentlemen, she is now a professional barber in the FCT.

#CelebrityBarbar

in your area not in my own area one is here that use to come and help her brother too
Re: Meet Peniel, A Female Barber In Abuja by muheeb01(m): 6:33am On Nov 04, 2021
Nice one and impressive
Re: Meet Peniel, A Female Barber In Abuja by TechNana(f): 7:24am On Nov 04, 2021
dboY1123:

Young lady

What I do?
Re: Meet Peniel, A Female Barber In Abuja by mediclife1987(m): 7:32am On Nov 04, 2021
Freestyl:
Hello guys,

She has been thinking of what skills to learn after graduation and viola, ladies and gentlemen, she is now a professional barber in the FCT.

#CelebrityBarbar

This one sef put hin fatt head down make dem dey use am do experience.
Re: Meet Peniel, A Female Barber In Abuja by moneyissweet(m): 7:42am On Nov 04, 2021
Even wen she is on her monthly period?

I don't think u are the true Prince of Lagos

A real Prince will never allow women touch their hair.

PrinceOfLagos:
I go like this girl to barb me
Re: Meet Peniel, A Female Barber In Abuja by yusluvad(m): 8:24am On Nov 04, 2021
TechNana:
Why have I never thought of it this way before now, a woman to become a professional Barber, and probably opens her own barbing salon would become the game changer...

When she's good at what she does, her business sells automatically...

Thanks for this idea... I'm looking into ASAP...
See man in female body. Kudos to you lady. You're doing well... cool cool

Pls WhatsApp me on 0706 7197 141
Re: Meet Peniel, A Female Barber In Abuja by cardoctor(m): 8:30am On Nov 04, 2021
When are we going to have first female bus driver? Lagos state is leading by many miles.
Re: Meet Peniel, A Female Barber In Abuja by TechNana(f): 8:40am On Nov 04, 2021
yusluvad:
See man in female body. Kudos to you lady. You're doing well... cool cool

Pls WhatsApp me on 0706 7197 141

Why?

What do you have for me?
Re: Meet Peniel, A Female Barber In Abuja by lailo: 8:46am On Nov 04, 2021
Celeb go dey bang this one steady
Re: Meet Peniel, A Female Barber In Abuja by oloriooko(m): 8:46am On Nov 04, 2021
so many female barbers in Abuja, i even know one from Cameroon based here in Abj, so kini big deal undecided
Re: Meet Peniel, A Female Barber In Abuja by Frenzy01(m): 10:29am On Nov 04, 2021
It's not a new thing...Even for one small village wey I dey for Ekiti, nah one fine girl dey epp me barb my hair there.

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: Meet Peniel, A Female Barber In Abuja by peacefuldude(m): 11:04am On Nov 04, 2021
Freestyl:

I am not responsible for your depression please. Bitter people everywhere
My brother the thing tire me oooh especially towards women.
Re: Meet Peniel, A Female Barber In Abuja by Gerrard59(m): 11:13am On Nov 04, 2021
A graduate of microbiology turned barber. The kind of poverty my generation will experience in the next twenty years will be mind-boggling.
Re: Meet Peniel, A Female Barber In Abuja by Hapinex01: 11:27am On Nov 04, 2021
Omo she go get customers like mad.

Though no be to cut hair alone be there mission
Re: Meet Peniel, A Female Barber In Abuja by stephenokafor: 11:42am On Nov 04, 2021
Nigeria can frustrate and change your destiny.
Re: Meet Peniel, A Female Barber In Abuja by yusluvad(m): 12:00pm On Nov 04, 2021
TechNana:

Why?

What do you have for me?
I want to learn...
Re: Meet Peniel, A Female Barber In Abuja by kingsceemark(m): 12:07pm On Nov 04, 2021
PlayMaker14:
The first “Female” Barber in the whole of Abuja?

So because she's a Barber, it now means the Future is Female abi?

You're SIMPly the best at what you do.

Yes, she should be encouraged, her fellow females in the North are all suicide bombers and prostitutes

Re: Meet Peniel, A Female Barber In Abuja by seunfape(m): 1:42pm On Nov 04, 2021
She barbs like amateur.
Re: Meet Peniel, A Female Barber In Abuja by E2000: 2:06pm On Nov 04, 2021
They charge excessively.
Re: Meet Peniel, A Female Barber In Abuja by Elidrisy20: 2:21pm On Nov 04, 2021
May God bless her, is she the one barbing MNK head for kuje prison? I heard say na woman dey Barb am, lyk guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Graduated With 2.2,can I Have My Masters In Canada? / Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos / 8 Reasons You Should Never Take A Private School Teaching Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.