Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,204 members, 7,839,104 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

My Girlfriend’s New Job Makes Her Proud - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend’s New Job Makes Her Proud (4545 Views)

What Makes Her Your Main Chick? / What Is The Best Thing To Give A Girl That Makes Her Feels She Has A Caring Guy? / My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend’s New Job Makes Her Proud by Mynd44: 1:44pm On Jun 06, 2011
no1madman:

^^personal ke! says who?

perhaps you have done the same thing or you are doing the same thing
Re: My Girlfriend’s New Job Makes Her Proud by http(m): 1:50pm On Jun 06, 2011
What do u expext?

Go get a job, leave decent and the sky will be ur starting point.

As per the girl, she just helping u to learn one or two things that they cannot be trusted.

My qoute is this " i am the husband of my wife only when am around"

I hope that qoute mak sense, a man should not center his life around any woman, is not worth it. wink

if she does n't want you, your parent want u.
Re: My Girlfriend’s New Job Makes Her Proud by geosegun(m): 6:17pm On Jun 06, 2011
Tricici:

An internship made her change really? I thought she got some super well paid job.
Nways, get urself a little something too & live your life, I doubt she'll come bck bros. Btw I kinda did the same when I had my 1st job. Broke up with him for no reason. I just felt like I had better things to do: I stayed single, the job was my new boo. Silly as I think of it now but still cant tell what went thru my mind

If it were to be a guy that did that, you wouldn't have allowed to whole NL to rest. The guy would have been called names.
Any way such is life. we are in a woman's world. Arrogance and selfishness went through your mind.
once a lady, typical of your type, got newly elevated (socially and career wise) you start misbehaving.

I am happy for the guy you left for no reason. probably he is gotten a good ryhtm of his life.

Anyway for you to own up is worth it and[b] I sincerely pray that you get your rythm soon[/b]. wen you do that
don't make the second mistake cos that may be disastrous.
I WISH YOU THE BEST IN LIFE.
Re: My Girlfriend’s New Job Makes Her Proud by micath09(m): 7:42pm On Jun 06, 2011
pray 2 God for open door & i bet u, she will come back begging.
Re: My Girlfriend’s New Job Makes Her Proud by MeGaStReEt: 8:46pm On Jun 06, 2011
guy gbase
Re: My Girlfriend’s New Job Makes Her Proud by drgica74: 10:23pm On Jun 06, 2011
Forget that girl, they don put am for marketing, and she don dey market her natural products dey get money, dey see big boys. levels don change. So i advise you fine your level guy.
Re: My Girlfriend’s New Job Makes Her Proud by lastpage: 12:14am On Jun 07, 2011
@Poster.
Okay, l feel you but PLEAZE!

Take it as a challenge (have you never listened to that song: Money-go, Woman-go?)
Get your acts together and stop whinning like Arsene Whinger! grin grin

Educate and invest in yourself
, who knows, maybe in 10yrs time, you will be well placed to buy that her bank and l dont have to tell you what you can do to that her "table" in the bank! wink wink

Stop embarrassing yourself publicly, take it on the chin, like a man.,.,.,.,.,, ,. and sort ya'self out ASAP
Re: My Girlfriend’s New Job Makes Her Proud by MMM2(m): 1:14pm On Jun 07, 2011
then find anoda girl, boy
Re: My Girlfriend’s New Job Makes Her Proud by sleekch1c(f): 1:33pm On Jun 07, 2011
She dumped ur sorry backside,great.go get a life and quit whining,it is boring.
Next pls!
Re: My Girlfriend’s New Job Makes Her Proud by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 07, 2011
sleekch1c:

She dumped your sorry backside,great.go get a life and quit whining,it is boring.
Next pls!

its really interesting how you put it.
its not difficult to know a bitter lady,

@op
well thats a lesson you just learn
now you know her true colors.
Thank God he has revealed what she truly is.
its a blessing in disguise trust me.

you don't want to get married and find out this kinda thing.
Re: My Girlfriend’s New Job Makes Her Proud by sleekch1c(f): 1:56pm On Jun 07, 2011
its really interesting how you put it.
its not difficult to know a bitter lady

Oh poor darling,u re talking abt ur mama ryt?
@op,like I said, get busy and move on,it isn't worth it.or u can sit back and whine all day,the choice is urs.cheers!
Re: My Girlfriend’s New Job Makes Her Proud by conquerorb: 2:21pm On Jun 07, 2011
@all, am i the only one that noticed the OND thingy in the post by the poster or what?i mean, how much are ND holders payed in the banks that it is a thing to be proud about!! or unless the poster meant HND and even at dat, how much is the pay?
Re: My Girlfriend’s New Job Makes Her Proud by EAkoteyon: 9:46pm On Jun 07, 2011
Eh yeah! may be she dosen't love you initially; try to ask her if she does love u as u did before u know what to do, just make sure u know her thought towards u and act on the result. Best of luck.
Re: My Girlfriend’s New Job Makes Her Proud by renimola(f): 9:26pm On Sep 03, 2014
I dnt tink gettin a job can make u change your attitude towards your man if u actually love him from d scratch ..d only tin dat shld change is d time u spend 2gether def b4 she might be spendin more time wit u wen she dsnt ave a job bt nw she's gonna be busy bt dat shldn't change d feelings...anyways jst let her be sumtimes we ladies nid time to figure out reasons for our actions...she might come around later ..but u shld also try and get a job to get busy as well so wldn't bother abt all dis...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uncle James Saved My Sex Life And Marriage / Qualities Of A 'Real' Man / Nairalanders I Need Your Opinon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.