Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

My Girlfriend’s New Job Makes Her Proud - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend’s New Job Makes Her Proud (4540 Views)

What Makes Her Your Main Chick? / What Is The Best Thing To Give A Girl That Makes Her Feels She Has A Caring Guy? / My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend’s New Job Makes Her Proud by iz2much: 3:07pm On Jun 04, 2011
I have a girlfriend, who happened to be my first love. We both finished our Ordinary National Diploma together and she was lucky to have her internship in a bank. She now feels on top of the world and I mean nothing to her. I have tried everything to make her change but she would not just change. I love her, what do I do?

Cuddled http://www.punchontheweb.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art2011060321183992
Re: My Girlfriend’s New Job Makes Her Proud by Dyt(f): 3:15pm On Jun 04, 2011
U sef try 2 get a job n further more

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend’s New Job Makes Her Proud by Mynd44: 3:32pm On Jun 04, 2011
Go get that broke backside of yours a job

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend’s New Job Makes Her Proud by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 04, 2011
^^^LMAO, seconded!
Re: My Girlfriend’s New Job Makes Her Proud by Tricici(f): 6:33pm On Jun 04, 2011
An internship made her change really? I thought she got some super well paid job.
Nways, get urself a little something too & live ur life, I doubt she'll come bck bros. Btw I kinda did the same when I had my 1st job. Broke up with him for no reason. I just felt like I had better things to do: I stayed single, the job was my new boo. Silly as I think of it now but still cant tell what went thru my mind
Re: My Girlfriend’s New Job Makes Her Proud by 190: 6:41pm On Jun 04, 2011
Bad sign

That dude should move the heck on angry angry
Re: My Girlfriend’s New Job Makes Her Proud by Natasha2(f): 8:39pm On Jun 04, 2011
sweery go and get a job kiss
Re: My Girlfriend’s New Job Makes Her Proud by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 05, 2011
@poster
bro, you were a ¨means to an end¨. now that she doesnt need you any longer, she is showing you her true colour. accept your fate!
Re: My Girlfriend’s New Job Makes Her Proud by annita19(f): 12:10am On Jun 05, 2011
@OP how about you getting a job? That's bad on her tho
Re: My Girlfriend’s New Job Makes Her Proud by Greencat(f): 1:12pm On Jun 05, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
bro, you were a ¨means to an end¨. now that she doesnt need you any longer, she is showing you her true colour. accept your fate!
true color?? Nah I just think the dude feels insecure cos his woman got independent. He is probably reading her new found confidence as arrogance. Some men just cant handle that, i mean he got used to her always being vulnerable, made him feel really important
Re: My Girlfriend’s New Job Makes Her Proud by evilspirit: 3:25pm On Jun 05, 2011
iz2much:

I have a girlfriend, who happened to be my first love. We both finished our Ordinary National Diploma together and she was lucky to have her internship in a bank. She now feels on top of the world and I mean nothing to her. I have tried everything to make her change but she would not just change. I love her, what do I do?

[b]Cuddled [/b]http://www.punchontheweb.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art2011060321183992

culled
Re: My Girlfriend’s New Job Makes Her Proud by 190: 4:14pm On Jun 05, 2011
^Lool @ cuddled grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend’s New Job Makes Her Proud by Dsense(m): 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2011
grin grin grin

OP.

He should get a better job or shut the heck up undecided
Re: My Girlfriend’s New Job Makes Her Proud by no1madman(m): 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
yeah!he has reached d end of his usefulness. . .level don change!women & their stupid brains!

Just let her be!hope u'll get someone better. . . . .yeparipa.
Re: My Girlfriend’s New Job Makes Her Proud by no1madman(m): 5:05pm On Jun 05, 2011
Dyt:

U sef try 2 get a job n further more
u sef give him job na. . .
Re: My Girlfriend’s New Job Makes Her Proud by Goldieluks: 5:09pm On Jun 05, 2011
@OP,forget about keeping a girlfriend,go on to continue your education,
stay blessed.
Re: My Girlfriend’s New Job Makes Her Proud by no1madman(m): 5:10pm On Jun 05, 2011
Mynd_44:

Go get that broke backside of yours a job
who says he doesn't have a fuckin job. .  .rich boy!
Re: My Girlfriend’s New Job Makes Her Proud by no1madman(m): 5:12pm On Jun 05, 2011
bhusayor:

^^^LMAO, seconded!
Seconded my NYANSH!
Re: My Girlfriend’s New Job Makes Her Proud by Mynd44: 5:28pm On Jun 05, 2011
no1madman:

who says he doesn't have a fuckin job. .  .rich boy!

why take it personal, do you have a personal interest in this?
Re: My Girlfriend’s New Job Makes Her Proud by no1madman(m): 5:34pm On Jun 05, 2011
^^personal ke! says who?
Re: My Girlfriend’s New Job Makes Her Proud by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 05, 2011
Greencat:

true color?? Nah I just think the dude feels insecure cos his woman got independent. He is probably reading her new found confidence as arrogance. Some men just cant handle that, i mean he got used to her always being vulnerable, made him feel really important

if he meant the world to her BEFORE and now means NOTHING then i am safe to say that he was just a means to an end.
why would she suddenly change her attitude towards her man, simply because she got a new position?!
Re: My Girlfriend’s New Job Makes Her Proud by 190: 9:40pm On Jun 05, 2011
^Hey mr.brown Jay you put me in trouble angry angry
Re: My Girlfriend’s New Job Makes Her Proud by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 05, 2011
^^ nah, when did i do that?! anyway, you are ALWAYS in trouble, lol!
Re: My Girlfriend’s New Job Makes Her Proud by 190: 9:50pm On Jun 05, 2011
grin grin since wen u mentioned sometin 2 me 2months back my intrest in sometin died

and its affecting me now, i wud drop a msg on fb on it
Re: My Girlfriend’s New Job Makes Her Proud by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 05, 2011
^^ do that because i dont understand anything you just wrote.
Re: My Girlfriend’s New Job Makes Her Proud by SouthChi(m): 10:39pm On Jun 05, 2011
Its okay to love and lose love.

Be happy for her but keep your eye on the prize(your future career).

Don't be so focused on somebody that doesn't want you whereby you can miss out on the ones that do.
Re: My Girlfriend’s New Job Makes Her Proud by braine(m): 10:49pm On Jun 05, 2011
What did you expect? She worked hard, you work harder
Re: My Girlfriend’s New Job Makes Her Proud by Nonymartin(m): 2:32am On Jun 06, 2011
just take heart. GODS time is the best.
Re: My Girlfriend’s New Job Makes Her Proud by Nonymartin(m): 2:34am On Jun 06, 2011
just take heart
Re: My Girlfriend’s New Job Makes Her Proud by eridah2007(m): 4:23am On Jun 06, 2011
Play her low and move on
Re: My Girlfriend’s New Job Makes Her Proud by Jamesdman(m): 8:27am On Jun 06, 2011
@op, there re a million galz out 'dere'. Y let diz lil', proud bitch use n dumb u? Move on bro!! (Abi her punnie neva tire u? Go 4 a new 1 joh)
Re: My Girlfriend’s New Job Makes Her Proud by agitator: 10:57am On Jun 06, 2011
abi u want to contest with bank manager? wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Testing A Woman... / Kissing Or Sex Which Shows More Intimatcy / What Does A Girl Mean When She Ask A Guy "Do You Have A Girlfriend?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.