Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,173 members, 7,842,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers (77896 Views)

2023: Soludo Visits Obiano, Commends Him For Executing Legacy Projects / Full List: ISIS Releases Names Of ISWAP Commanders Killed By Nigerian Army / ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by jojothaiv(m): 7:06am On Nov 01, 2021
Leverage2021:
Doing Allah Work

Quran 47:35

Mohsin Khan: SO BE NOT WEAK AND ASK NOT FOR PEACE (from the enemies of Islam), while you are having the upper hand. ALLAH IS WITH YOU, and will never decrease

Notice Allah said do not ask for peace but Taqiya crew made you believe Islam is a religion of peace
Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by ugolinze123(m): 8:48am On Nov 01, 2021
Jakumo:

The Islamic terrorists native to Nigeria's northern deserts are ultimately seeking to take control over Southern Nigeria's oil wealth, and that is why any talk of splitting the country is violently opposed. Without the oil wealth flowing from the Niger Delta into the private pockets of northern Nigeria's connected elite embezzler class, the north of Nigeria would very quickly revert into a barren desert wasteland full of camels, donkeys, child brides, virgin hunters and death by starvation.
I love u...no homo
Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by ugolinze123(m): 8:54am On Nov 01, 2021
Leverage2021:
no comment cos na Allah work

Sunan Abi Dawud 4356

Abu Burdah said:

A man who turned back from Islam was brought to Abu Musa. He invited him to repent for twenty days or about so. Muadh then came and invited him (to embrace Islam) but he refused. So he was beheaded
You seem to be familiar with the quran
Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 01, 2021
This is awful! This is terrible!!! R.I.P to those soldiers...so sad!

How do I advertise my business after this....it'd be the height of insensitivity...

May the benevolent forces of the universe be with their families, comfort them at this time.
Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by Pumpumking: 9:08am On Nov 01, 2021
Emergingnation:
ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers

In the 17-minute long video, the soldiers were shot dead by the insurgent with AK-47.

The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS), also known as Daesh (Arabic) has released a video showing a 12-year-old member of ISWAP (Islamic State's West Africa Province), the breakaway Boko Haram faction executing two Nigerian soldiers.

In the 17-minute long video, the soldiers were shot dead by the insurgent with his AK-47. 

The video which was called "Makers of Epic Battles" also covered other attacks from ISWAP's spring campaign in Borno and Yobe states in 2021.

Analysing the footage, Tomasz Rolbiecki, a researcher on Islamic State’s attacks worldwide described the execution as “awful.”

“There are no words to describe how awful it is,” Rolbiecki posted on Twitter.

He continued, “In general, the video is mainly covering the attacks from ISWAP's spring campaign in northern Borno and Yobe, although there are also clips from southeastern and southwestern parts of Borno state.

“Most of the footage had been published in photo reports long before this video was released. Daesh has been doing it for years. However, there is also some new material.

“ISWAP confirms the militants are using an APC (seems like a Mowag Piranha variant) for the first time in a long time, if not ever. News of them using APCs and MRAPs have been circulating for a while now, but we have not seen a confirmation until now.

“The attack on Gajiram is next. It is difficult to say which one is it since there were several in the last year, and the footage was not released previously in any form.

“Then ISWAP shows an IED attack which must have happened in Mallam Fatori (I do not have the exact date). A video shot by one of the soldiers attacked by that IED is used by the militants to show the aftermath. That is a technique sometimes used by Daesh.

“After that, a clip from Geidam, in Yobe State, is shown. This was the attack from 23 April, in which ISWAP briefly established control over the town. We have seen most of that footage previously as well.”

http://saharareporters.com/2021/10/31/isis-releases-video-12-year-old-terrorist-executing-two-nigerian-soldiers

....this muslim people mennn.....alll in the name of there gsddddem Ala...THIS IS FOKED UP.(no oofenese) angry
Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by ignis: 9:22am On Nov 01, 2021
And they are busy concentrating on the South East which pose a lesser threat.
Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by usmexy1(m): 11:37am On Nov 01, 2021
This is getting frustrated, I guess Churches in Nigeria should have guns nowadays to protect themselves.
Bandits and terrorists will just come from nowhere to attack, May God help us...

Ordinary Christians Humanitarian Ngo were holding guns during the visit of Late Prophet t.b joshua in israel..

Most especially the Churches in the northern part of Nigeria.

It is getting out of hand
Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by Krismas(m): 3:18pm On Nov 01, 2021
Emergingnation:
ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers

In the 17-minute long video, the soldiers were shot dead by the insurgent with AK-47.

The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS), also known as Daesh (Arabic) has released a video showing a 12-year-old member of ISWAP (Islamic State's West Africa Province), the breakaway Boko Haram faction executing two Nigerian soldiers.

In the 17-minute long video, the soldiers were shot dead by the insurgent with his AK-47. 

The video which was called "Makers of Epic Battles" also covered other attacks from ISWAP's spring campaign in Borno and Yobe states in 2021.

Analysing the footage, Tomasz Rolbiecki, a researcher on Islamic State’s attacks worldwide described the execution as “awful.”

“There are no words to describe how awful it is,” Rolbiecki posted on Twitter.

He continued, “In general, the video is mainly covering the attacks from ISWAP's spring campaign in northern Borno and Yobe, although there are also clips from southeastern and southwestern parts of Borno state.

“Most of the footage had been published in photo reports long before this video was released. Daesh has been doing it for years. However, there is also some new material.

“ISWAP confirms the militants are using an APC (seems like a Mowag Piranha variant) for the first time in a long time, if not ever. News of them using APCs and MRAPs have been circulating for a while now, but we have not seen a confirmation until now.

“The attack on Gajiram is next. It is difficult to say which one is it since there were several in the last year, and the footage was not released previously in any form.

“Then ISWAP shows an IED attack which must have happened in Mallam Fatori (I do not have the exact date). A video shot by one of the soldiers attacked by that IED is used by the militants to show the aftermath. That is a technique sometimes used by Daesh.

“After that, a clip from Geidam, in Yobe State, is shown. This was the attack from 23 April, in which ISWAP briefly established control over the town. We have seen most of that footage previously as well.”

http://saharareporters.com/2021/10/31/isis-releases-video-12-year-old-terrorist-executing-two-nigerian-soldiers
grin Op Daesh is not Arabic. Its German. Means EXTREMIST
Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by ObiOkpor(m): 3:34pm On Nov 01, 2021
tommy589:

We knew something was wrong when my nephew was offline his Facebook page. Few days after We heard hé was killed at metele. The army has not acknowledge his death since 2019,to them hé is still a deserter. I pray God's protection over your friend and the rest of the boys fighting book haram

Metele attack was 2018, not 2019..
Thank you
Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by bewla(m): 8:06pm On Nov 01, 2021
Leverage2021:
They are acting for Muhammad

Maybe you are a fake muslim
This on acceptable

It's not a Muslim thing it personal
Every man for him self
Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by Leverage2021: 11:03pm On Nov 01, 2021
bewla:
This on acceptable

It's not a Muslim thing it personal
Every man for him self
As you can see they are following a order not a personal thing

Sahih Muslim (1:30) - "The Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to "fight against people" so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah."
Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by bewla(m): 9:09pm On Nov 02, 2021
Leverage2021:
As you can see they are following a order not a personal thing

Sahih Muslim (1:30) - "The Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to "fight against people" so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah."
But so said

he who does not have a sword let him sale his garment and buy one;

I came but to cursed issue between mother and son :

Does this say mean Jesus want war

no it's just a personal thing more over no one can fight for God
If he so want he can kill us all once
Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by Leverage2021: 9:24pm On Nov 02, 2021
bewla:
But so said

he who does not have a sword let him sale his garment and buy one;

I came but to cursed issue between mother and son :

Does this say mean Jesus want war

no it's just a personal thing more over no one can fight for God
If he so want he can kill us all once
ok Abdul if you don't accept what the Bible says that Jesus was talking about spiritual warfare can you bring proof where Jesus actually hurt anyone with sword?

I am waiting
Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by bewla(m): 9:33pm On Nov 02, 2021
Leverage2021:
ok Abdul if you don't accept what the Bible says that Jesus was talking about spiritual warfare can you bring proof where Jesus actually hurt anyone with sword?

I am waiting
Don't even bring spiritual in this one

He was at the temple trow away them harlot and trader

But that does not make him less

I tell you all this because it's just personal thing

If I see a small under age girl and rape but caught after how blame devil because he can't speak

Have seen many rub and do 419 and still call them self pastor
Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by Leverage2021: 10:06pm On Nov 02, 2021
bewla:
Don't even bring spiritual in this one

He was at the temple trow away them harlot and trader

But that does not make him less

I tell you all this because it's just personal thing

If I see a small under age girl and rape but caught after how blame devil because he can't speak

Have seen many rub and do 419 and still call them self pastor
i asked you to bring where Jesus used sword now you forming in the mouth

Where you dumb when Jesus condemned Peter for using sword on his own enemy and healed the healed chopped off with sword?

Yes the sword verse is about spirituality and wouldn't change because a naive Muslim can't comprehend.

He threw away the things of the harlot at the temple, that is decency and correction that is not killing them with sword or beating them

I am waiting for the verse of Jesus using sword o or don't quote me again
Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by bewla(m): 2:17am On Nov 03, 2021
Leverage2021:
i asked you to bring where Jesus used sword now you forming in the mouth

Where you dumb when Jesus condemned Peter for using sword on his own enemy and healed the healed chopped off with sword?

Yes the sword verse is about spirituality and wouldn't change because a naive Muslim can't comprehend.

He threw away the things of the harlot at the temple, that is decency and correction that is not killing them with sword or beating them

I am waiting for the verse of Jesus using sword o or don't quote me again
Where you dumb when Jesus condemned

Am 100% sure you and I have never meet and I don't intend to insult your personality
Pls

This a forum
So pls don't disrespect me

Am only try to make a point

Muhammad may have make statement long but that does not mean we should continue to kill just because it's been translate by some hypocrite who believe in vampiren

God direct the Israelites to kill
Does that say now Israel have right to invade
In this modern days and take over as they like

Some things are far left behind my brother

.if you like it or not we are one from Adam

If you don't agree with me check your Bible and the Quran say so
Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by Aganju849: 10:00pm On Nov 03, 2021
adamsmith914:
I know, you will find what you are wishing for in this your short life, enjoy.

Back to you brogrin

I wish you everything you wish me/yourself
Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by orisa37: 2:54pm On May 16, 2023
CHECK THE FACTS. TRIBALISM IN THE MILITARY. THOSE TWO SOLDIERS ARE SOUTHERN NIGERIA SOLDIERS ENTRAPPED TO BE KILLED BY THE 12 YEAR OLD FULANI TERRORIST.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bandits Attack President Buhari's Convoy In Katsina, Two Injured / Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House / General Ironsi And Lt Colonel Fajuyi The Day Before They Were Killed (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.