Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,128 members, 7,842,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers (77893 Views)

2023: Soludo Visits Obiano, Commends Him For Executing Legacy Projects / Full List: ISIS Releases Names Of ISWAP Commanders Killed By Nigerian Army / ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by perez100: 8:34pm On Oct 31, 2021
@Abagworo,

If I happen to be at home, I will not expose the unknown gunmen. I can only preach to them secretly to forgive and stop attacking and killing security agents but I cannot provide any information that will lead to their arrests.

These evil Nigerians want every Igbo man dead no matter who you are. They celebrate each time innocent Igbo people are killed and labelled IPOB. I don't know any of the IPOB meeting places since Kanu formed IPOB. I only watch their members on Facebook video and same thing applied to one guy the police killed and labelled him ESN at my place when he traveled home. The evil people celebrated his killing.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by biblia1: 8:34pm On Oct 31, 2021
Leverage2021:
Doing Allah Work

Quran 47:35

Mohsin Khan: SO BE NOT WEAK AND ASK NOT FOR PEACE (from the enemies of Islam), while you are having the upper hand. ALLAH IS WITH YOU, and will never decrease

Notice Allah said do not ask for peace but Taqiya crew made you believe Islam is a religion of peace

THIS THE WORK OF YAHWEH THE GOD OF THE BIBLE TOO? ,�

2 Chronicles 15:13 That whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.
Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by Bantu10: 8:34pm On Oct 31, 2021
Kraytur:
Where is bbqgrillz
Call him well.
Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by cococandy(f): 8:36pm On Oct 31, 2021
tommy589:

We knew something was wrong when my nephew was offline his Facebook page. Few days after We heard hé was killed at metele. The army has not acknowledge his death since 2019,to them hé is still a deserter. I pray God's protection over your friend and the rest of the boys fighting book haram

Deserter? What an infuriating tragedy
Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by Leverage2021: 8:38pm On Oct 31, 2021
biblia1:

THIS THE WORK OF YAHWEH THE GOD OF THE BIBLE TOO? ,�

2 Chronicles 15:13 That whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.
Slave of Allah did the Jews take oat to keep Yaweh ordinaces?

If yes why are you crying more than the berieved for something they promised to keep

Did the Jews kill non Jews to serve the God of Israel?

If no why are you crying

The Muslims that are killing for Allah did Allah sign oat with humanity to follow Islam or get killed

Joke on you as you bath with menstrual blood and dead dog

Sunan an-Nasa'i 326

"It was said: 'O Messenger of Allah, you perform Wudu' from the well into which the bodies of dogs, menstrual rags and garbage are thrown?'
 He said: 'Water is pure and it is not made impure by anything.'"

1 Like

Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by Charly68: 8:40pm On Oct 31, 2021
It is left for the military to fight for their honour and claim back their integrity in the land...their lo g term stay in politics has really affected their professionalism ...It is this war against jihadist that is helping them to gain their fighting spirit back little by little.. If I were in command ,i would show the terrorist pepper ..
Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by Kokaine(m): 8:40pm On Oct 31, 2021
Leverage2021:
shut up you have no explanation

The Quran is easy to understand you are not peadophile Mohamed that should interprete

Quran 54:17

Yusuf Ali: And We have indeed made the Qur'an easy to understand and remember:
then is there any that will receive admonition?
you can tell that to the elders in your village who couldn't raise you well.
Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by Minjim: 8:40pm On Oct 31, 2021
dig64:

Just as you unity beggars get orgasm and create 10,000 threads when one single thing happens in Igboland.

Remember what you terrorists did to Sowore
Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by Leverage2021: 8:42pm On Oct 31, 2021
Kokaine:
you can tell that to the elders in your village who couldn't raise you well.
You that your father fu.cked your mom for three nights before disposing her

Na marry your papa tell you say he marry your mama abi grin

Sahih al-Bukhari 5119

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)'s said, "If a man and a woman agree (to marry temporarily), their marriage should last for three nights, and if they like to continue, they can do so; and if they want to separate, they can do so."

1 Like

Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by Kokaine(m): 8:44pm On Oct 31, 2021
Leverage2021:
You that your father fu.cked your mom for three nights before disposing her

Sahih al-Bukhari 5119

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)'s said, "If a man and a woman agree (to marry temporarily), their marriage should last for three nights, and if they like to continue, they can do so; and if they want to separate, they can do so."
I've read your posts. You're an internet warrior. I don't deal with your type. Good bye
Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by puzzlegate(m): 8:44pm On Oct 31, 2021
adamsmith914:
The same people that killed the soldiers will visit you one day, then you will wail were is the useless police & army, I wish they would just appear.
Does any one depends on the security of soja or polis ? People that have turned themselves into Enemies of the people. Now in the East they have started stealing people's banana from their farm. After Fulani herdsmen have been driven away , it's now the turn of soja to begin to steal from poor people's farm.
Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 31, 2021
Very sad.. When a country is run by terrorists from top to bottom what do u expect. The Nigerian military is in deep bondage under this administration
Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by olaszydaruma(m): 8:46pm On Oct 31, 2021
Please let's be honest: these killings are getting too much and unnecessaryembarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by Mandela887(m): 8:47pm On Oct 31, 2021
Officialgarri:
The only type of news Sahara gets orgasm from....
But that's true,I guess u are one of d terrorist sympathizers
Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by Leverage2021: 8:50pm On Oct 31, 2021
Kokaine:
I've read your posts. You're an internet warrior. I don't deal with your type. Good bye
Ok time to run abi

Allah should give you sense next time like he gives all Muslims adultery

Sahih Muslim 2658

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying. Allah fixed the very portion of adultery which a man will indulge in. There would be no escape from it.
The adultery of the eye is the lustful look and the adultery of the ears is listening to voluptuous (song or talk) and the adultery of the tongue is licentious speech and the adultery of the hand is the lustful grip (embrace) and the adultery of the feet is to walk (to the place) where he intends to commit adultery and the heart yearns and desires which he may or may not put into effect.
Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by puzzlegate(m): 8:50pm On Oct 31, 2021
adamsmith914:
Jesus Christ on the cross said, father forgive them of their ignorance for they know not what they do, I hope Jehovah forgives you for your ignorance, because if the evil you wish visits you, it will be dreadful.
where did I wish anything here ? I said the soja & polis are no longer for the masses but working for buhari and his Fulani interest. Simple !
Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by UnabashedIPOB: 8:52pm On Oct 31, 2021
AntiBMC:
It is finished.

So this is happening, yet security agents are busy, acting action film with bad scripting in idemilli, anambra state. Woe!

I am glad to see those bastards executed. They deserve every EVIL thing they have coming to them or their families. May the DEVIL accept their souls!

1 Like

Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by Maxwell4404(m): 8:54pm On Oct 31, 2021
When he reach to stop cars and collect money from drivers and stop youth embarrass them, Nigeria military to dey smart, dem no fit talk for ISIS matter
Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by nkemjacob2(m): 8:54pm On Oct 31, 2021
Buhari has won election Wat ever deal he has With them, let him finialize and let them go.
Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by Amanda4life: 8:57pm On Oct 31, 2021
AntiBMC:
It is finished.

So this is happening, yet security agents are busy, acting action film with bad scripting in idemilli, anambra state. Woe!

ISIS HAS ENTERED THIS MATTER.

IT IS FINISHED

1 Like

Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by AntiBMC(m): 8:58pm On Oct 31, 2021
Asour:

Calm down.

But there are several videos since 2012 showing onslaughts against BH in the north on YouTube. Vice news & Voice of America carried these a few times.

Your points are not nuanced. Hope you know that Kaduna state is larger than 4 or 5 SE states combined. That puts any military effort to a stretch.

Thank God you finally agreed that there's more military presence in the NE than SE. That was my point. I'm not sure but the slain soldiers here are more than likely going to be northerners.

By the way, the military showdown at Nnobi 2 days ago isn't really a big deal. Matter of fact, the Police was the leading arm on that exercise not the army (although they were part).

What's more? More northerners (soldiers & civilians) have died from the BH menace than any other group since 2011.

May God help us.

I'm glad you said 2011, 2012.
During GEJ's tenure, the war against terrorism was much more serious. There was less sabotage of military actions and more successful missions. The mercenaries hired by the then govt, alongside active, dedicated soldiers took back many territories from the terrorists.
But immediately Bulhari came into power in 2015, everything changed for the worse. The first thing he did as president was to terminate the mercenaries' contract... without pay.
Then opened the borders freely for more terr0rists to come in. Even declared visa-free and passport-free entry for them. And like I said earlier, repentant Bokoharam terrorists are enlisted into the army.

So tell me, how would terrorism not bounce back to life in Nigeria. And how, do you think that the army, having being tainted, will fight banditry with full tenacity?

There are videos of onslaught against terrorism, dating as far back as 2011. Majority of those videos took place during Jonathan's regime. I reaffirm that this current regime is not doing its best to end terrorism in Nigeria.
Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by Theunbothered: 8:59pm On Oct 31, 2021
adamsmith914:
What is funny? 2 Nigerian soldiers lost their lives so you can type rubbish on social media yet you are happy? They were killed by people if given the opportunity will kill you without thinking. What kind of evil people do we have in Nigeria?

Nigerian soldiers also kill Nigerians without thinking.

His reaction is the result of the situation we find ourselves in.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by Bryan88(m): 8:59pm On Oct 31, 2021
AntiBMC:
It is finished.

dont mind them...dem no go show their powers where dey suppose o.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by Amanda4life: 9:00pm On Oct 31, 2021
IF ISISI ARE INVOLVED IN THIS MATTER.

GOVT SHOULD SETTLE THINGS AMICABLY.

BECAUSE, THE ISIS I HAVE BEEN HEARING OF HAS NEVER BACKED OUT DURING WAR.

USA CAN TESTIFY.
Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by justmondris: 9:02pm On Oct 31, 2021
Walatip397:
You see the result of bad parenting coupled with brainwashed religion in action?
This has nothing to do with bad parenting. Maybe the boy was kidnapped and trained to become a monster.
Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by andyanders: 9:03pm On Oct 31, 2021
One thing I cannot understand herein, is, why can't the northerners don't want to allow southerners to have their own country.
Fulanis are a kind of creature that is not fit to cohabit with normal human beings. Extremly very violent by nature.

In southern states now, they have taken over as okada ridders, baggers, scanvanegers, kidnappers, rapers and all sorts of crime.

I think there is a hidden agender, towards their mass movement to the southern states as these okada ridders and scanvanegers knows all rouths within wherever they are more than the owners of the land.

You can be taken by surprise by these fulanis one day, only to be wipped out.
Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by Randgist: 9:04pm On Oct 31, 2021
adamsmith914:
Who told you Biafra is igbo, because Ojukwu stole a good name of other people to fight a senseless war doesn’t make you Biafra, show me any history prior 1967 that referred to the igbos as Biafra? The association of Biafra with Igbo was done by Ojukwu which was used to brainwash. the blind & naive.

Oky got you. It seems you know some infors that i am yet to know...

So tell me

Where did Ojukwu stole the good name Biafra from? As in who are the original owners of the name?

If it was stolen why hasnt they claimed the name yet? And stop the IPOB from using it?

Oky.... then... even if you are right,

The IGBOs wants there own IGBO nation.

Happy now
Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by tnerro1(m): 9:06pm On Oct 31, 2021
When a poor man had 4 wives and 20 children with no education or skills, this is what you get in the north
Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by Codes151(m): 9:07pm On Oct 31, 2021
Religion. Hmmm
Brainwashing.

Another epic problem is bad and underage marriages in the north.

Kids growing up without parenting.

They don't even have surnames or middle names. Due to rape and shits
Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by CSTR2: 9:11pm On Oct 31, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by CSTR2: 9:12pm On Oct 31, 2021
perez100:
If this thing happen in the East, many evil Nigerians will begin to wish the entire Igboland genocide. You will be hearing and reading, " Igbo people this and that, the military will level Igboland and those nonsense stuffs.

But here, the satanic and devilish children will not wish genocide on Fulani.

Read these comments through and see nobody is posting revenge this and genocide that.... Let it happen in Igboland, the devilish children will be screaming revenge on anybody they see in the East. Though, I need peace but I cannot condemn my own because many Nigerians want all Igbo dead no matter who you are...
Stop making everything about igbos, you clown.

Jesus!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says / Everything You Didn't Notice In Buhari's Latest Photos - Ynaija / MKO Abiola & Obasanjo In Secondary School (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.