Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,984 members, 7,838,503 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers (77881 Views)

2023: Soludo Visits Obiano, Commends Him For Executing Legacy Projects / Full List: ISIS Releases Names Of ISWAP Commanders Killed By Nigerian Army / ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 31, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Yoruba and fulanis are one.

Their hatred for Igbos is legendary,just that a set of people are born cowards so they just pretend,If they have the strength they will wipe out the whole Igbos.

Point of correction, it's not only Yoruba and Foolanis that hate yeebos. Actually I've never met anyone who would rather relate with Igbo instead of with another person from a different ethnic group. Ever! I wonder why...
Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by raddyworld: 9:41pm On Oct 31, 2021
Leverage2021:
Doing Allah Work

Quran 47:35

Mohsin Khan: SO BE NOT WEAK AND ASK NOT FOR PEACE (from the enemies of Islam), while you are having the upper hand. ALLAH IS WITH YOU, and will never decrease

Notice Allah said do not ask for peace but Taqiya crew made you believe Islam is a religion of peace

My friend u know nothing. And I am even ashamed that u can't digest ur Quran.
SO BE NOT WEAK AND ASK NOT FOR PEACE (u wrote this part urself due to fact that u don't want peace), while you are having the upper hand. ALLAH IS WITH YOU, and will never decrease[/b]

Summary,
When u are at upper level in ur career and office don't expect peace with ur enemies, (opposition) bcus they will want to be where u are...
Buhari don't expect peace from PDP.
The north didn't expect peace with south and east now bcus of their evil intentions and biased ruling.
I rest my case
Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by Southfynest1: 9:42pm On Oct 31, 2021
dig64:
Buhari wants sharia
ISIS wants sharia
Shekau wants sharia
Boko Haram wants sharia
12 Northern states are already using Sharia

Igbos want Biafra
Nnamdi Kanu wants Biafra

Why can't Buhari and ISIS and Shekau and Boko Haram be allowed to have their Islamic Sharia country while Nnamdi Kanu and Igbos have their separate democratic Biafra country in their own land in peace?

What is wrong with Africans? Fighting and killing for things Europeans will discuss and settle in 20 mins.
Oil
Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by bewla(m): 9:42pm On Oct 31, 2021
Walatip397:
You see the result of bad parenting coupled with brainwashed religion in action?

I like your post till I read religions

You better grow up
This guys are just crazy
They don't act in Muslim interest
They are just crazy animal bastard
Hippocrates who think they no but no nothing

Does a bomb throw in a market no Muslim then a christen or peggers
Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by Nuclearweapon19(f): 9:44pm On Oct 31, 2021
May God help us
Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by samwillyco1(m): 9:51pm On Oct 31, 2021
Too bad
Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by SATANlST: 9:55pm On Oct 31, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
This is what Tinubu gave to Nigerians in 2015.
This man will die a very painful death.
why u collect?
Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by Leverage2021: 9:55pm On Oct 31, 2021
raddyworld:

My friend u know nothing. And I am even ashamed that u can't digest ur Quran.
SO BE NOT WEAK AND ASK NOT FOR PEACE (u wrote this part urself due to fact that u don't want peace), while you are having the upper hand. ALLAH IS WITH YOU, and will never decrease[/b]

Summary,
When u are at upper level in ur career and office don't expect peace with ur enemies, (opposition) bcus they will want to be where u are...
Buhari don't expect peace from PDP.
The north didn't expect peace with south and east now bcus of their evil intentions and biased ruling.
I rest my case
You are very dull why not go to your Quran and see if I added anything there

I only highlighted the main part which is already there

And no this verse is not talking about office as you foolishly believe, the Arabs and Mohamed people who it was revealed to were savages who kill without mercy

The Verse is talking about not making peace with enemies of Islam (the ones Mohamed claim to be Christian's and Jews)

The Verse before that very verse Allah was already talking of how he himself does not make peace with disbelievers and expected Muslims to do same in the next verse I quoted

Quran 47.34

Sahih International:
Indeed, those who disbelieved and averted [people] from the path of Allah and then died while they were disbelievers – never will Allah forgive them.

Read and don't be lazy
Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by Oluwadrey44(m): 10:29pm On Oct 31, 2021
This is too bad
Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:35pm On Oct 31, 2021
Yet the army are going to the south when the real enemy is in the north sad oh I forgot it is in the north they are brothers angry
Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by ShedrachU(m): 10:55pm On Oct 31, 2021
Lol, those are not Nigerian soldiers.
Boko Haram too are intelligent.
Those are there people (infidels), they executed them in The Nigerian Army uniform.
A psychological game to gain superiority.

IPOB agitators here will be masturbating over this grin
Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by OdefaGirl(f): 10:58pm On Oct 31, 2021
AntiBMC:
It is finished.

So this is happening, yet security agents are busy, acting action film with bad scripting in idemilli, anambra state. Woe!

grin grin Commando

1 Like

Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by Anieke77(m): 11:22pm On Oct 31, 2021
So many of these go uncovered
Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by JBoss25(m): 12:50am On Nov 01, 2021
AntiBMC:
It is finished.

So this is happening, yet security agents are busy, acting action film with bad scripting in idemilli, anambra state. Woe!

Man said woe grin

1 Like

Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by Temi2468: 12:51am On Nov 01, 2021
Genesiis:
My friend who joined the Army back then in 2010 has been offline on Facebook for months. I pray he is safe. God guide all His Children in Nigerian Armed forces.

Hmm. Amen. That thought that hope this person is still alive alone torments.
Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by dasparrow: 1:31am On Nov 01, 2021
When they tell you people to ask for a referendum so we can break this country, you say no. Very soon, this jihadists will start knocking at your doors in the city and dragging you into a bush to be raped or killed. You think you are immune to this madness. I sorry for una.
Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by EndBuhariNow(m): 1:53am On Nov 01, 2021
They are more concerning with South East while terrorist are having field day in North.... losing North East to terrorist is far more ok to them than allowing peaceful protest for selves determination.... Good for them
Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by bigcasava1(m): 2:16am On Nov 01, 2021
perez100:
If this thing happen in the East, many evil Nigerians will begin to wish the entire Igboland genocide. You will be hearing and reading, " Igbo people this and that, the military will level Igboland and those nonsense stuffs.

But here, the satanic and devilish children will not wish genocide on Fulani.

Read these comments through and see nobody is posting revenge this and genocide that.... Let it happen in Igboland, the devilish children will be screaming revenge on anybody they see in the East. Though, I need peace but I cannot condemn my own because many Nigerians want all Igbo dead no matter who you are...
the funny thing is that the killing in the south east by the security are done by your fellow christians from other states.
Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by DeepSight(m): 5:12am On Nov 01, 2021
dig64:

What is wrong with Africans? Fighting and killing for things Europeans will discuss and settle in 20 mins.

Just like they discussed and resolved the 100 years war, the 30 years war, the Napoleonic wars, the fist and second world wars in 20 minutes over coffee right?
Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by Fcwilly: 5:48am On Nov 01, 2021
Watchout, Nigeria Army will come out to call this fake news,
Group of incompetents
Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by Leverage2021: 6:03am On Nov 01, 2021
bewla:
I like your post till I read religions

You better grow up
This guys are just crazy
They don't act in Muslim interest
They are just crazy animal bastard
Hippocrates who think they no but no nothing

Does a bomb throw in a market no Muslim then a christen or peggers
They are acting for Muhammad

Maybe you are a fake muslim
Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by Nobody: 6:16am On Nov 01, 2021
Wasky101:

Did you also have this opinion when naija delta militants where pardoned and rewarded with millions of dollars painting Abuja red and black
I don't understand so Fulani boy is killing because federal government is taking their Gold and not paying them their share or what?

YOUR EVEN A BIG FOOL TO COMPARE FULANI TERRORIST WITH NIGER DELTA MILITANTS

YOU TOOK SOMETHING THAT BELONGS TO THE PEOPLE MESS UP THEIR LAND THEY CAN'T EVEN GET CLEAN WATER AND GOOD FOOD, THEY INHALE AND EAT BLACK SOOTHE AND YOU PLAY POLITICS IN TAKING CARE OF THEM AND YOU EXPECT THEM TO WHAT.....JOIN HANDS AND SING PRAISES TO THE GOVERNMENT?

ARE YOU NORMAL?

HONESTLY I BLAME THOSE DOING WE A SOUTH SOUTH....SOUTH MIDDLE UPPER BELT RUBBISH

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari Leaves Mosque Without Convoy Or Sirens / Everything You Didn't Notice In Buhari's Latest Photos - Ynaija / Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.