Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,981 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women (38393 Views)

"I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? / What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by eraankusam07(m): 10:09am On Nov 08, 2021
Meanwhile, I just want to stay out here treating Nigerian girls in the language they understand. angry angry

The only language they would understand is to beat your mother back in retaliation. Meanwhile, don't suffer somebody's daughter for your mom's sin.
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 08, 2021
frozen70:

Is alright
Thank you enjoy..
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:10am On Nov 08, 2021
WETIN come be your issue here......u dey seek for advice, they boast at the same time to bleep all girls above 18....you sure say u no carry yur mama blood?

2 Likes

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Kajaard: 10:12am On Nov 08, 2021
Iyaebe:
Please see a therapist, I understand your plight and it is the reason I always advise women to live an abusive marriage. You can be better, please see a therapist. May God help you

In this case it was the husband that was in an abusive marriage, receiving endless beatings from his wife on daily basis cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Oyiboman69: 10:13am On Nov 08, 2021
BegAt40:

See this small boy! angry
You no wan Sabi your mate abi? I have 3 houses in lekki, one is under construction in Magodo. I've traveled to over 30 countries. Who the fvck are you and your family members?! angry
you lack social decorum...
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 08, 2021
Kajaard:

In this case it was the husband that was in an abusive marriage, receiving endless beatings from his wife on daily basis cheesy
He can leave as well.
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by anbel(m): 10:18am On Nov 08, 2021
BegAt40:
My dad is a highly respected well-to-do man but his problem was his wife; I wonder how they married! angry

She used to beat him in our presence and she'd lay curses on us if we ever plead that she stops. At times, she'd shout from night till dawn, making sure that no one sleeps and she'd try her best to call the neighbors' attention to tarnish his reputation. Not like he's weak, he just tried not to make things escalate and be a bigger issue. Now I'm grown up, I hate women die and she's begging me to get married. angry angry angry

Meanwhile, I just want to stay out here treating Nigerian girls in the language they understand. angry angry
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Rilwayne001: 10:19am On Nov 08, 2021
Me I no fit beat woman, but my facial expressions atimes dey scare girls around me haha grin grin
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Thoughty2(m): 10:19am On Nov 08, 2021
BegAt40:

See this small boy! angry
You no wan Sabi your mate abi? I have 3 houses in lekki, one is under construction in Magodo. I've traveled to over 30 countries. Who the fvck are you and your family members?! angry

From the way you are talking, I can guess that it was your dad that built those houses and sponsored the trips you are referring to.

A man with true wealth does not need to tell someone that he has money. Rather, it is the money that speaks for him even though he tries to keep things on the low.

Until you are Jeff Bezos or Elon Musk, please stop bragging about your status because the wealth you think you have could just be nothing to someone else.

I'm not trying to attack you but I think you need to expose yourself to life more, read books that would make you develop your mind, and be humble.

I don't think you are not married because of all the reasons you mentioned. Rather I think the girls you date may have sensed your level of immaturity and not want to get married to you. They might just want to chop the money you think you have and run away when they are done. So you have no choice but to hate women.

It's sad but your case is still redeemable

1 Like

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by AsawanaDgreat: 10:21am On Nov 08, 2021
So if you marry now, you go dey beat your husband abi?
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by SILENTandSMART2: 10:22am On Nov 08, 2021
Rydermaverick:

That guy na troll leave am abeg..

Abi replying them is completely waste of time, just because of it is faceless forum.
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Kajaard: 10:22am On Nov 08, 2021
Iyaebe:
He can leave as well.

True, very true. You are doing well these days Iyaebe. Have a lovely day cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by blueflamez: 10:23am On Nov 08, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
Don't marry nah,e no concern anybody nah your life. .

Moreover wetin sup , your mama be bouncer or what wetin make her dey beat his husband like that, answer this, this is what I'm interested in your own issue of not liking female doesn't concern me......

I feel his issue is psychological. I have learnt over the years that the things we go through as kids forms part of we grew to be in life. I know a pretty Aunty of mine who unknowingly to people had a light finger. Her kids that grew up with her who witnessed the moms bad act grew up to become thieves themselves. As we speak one was shot dead this year, the other one is on the run. I know both of them to be thieves.
When I was young my mom was having unending issues with my dad for the formative part of my life, to make it worse all of my siblings are male, so I had a other close female experience besides my mom. Dude, I grew up naturally without affection for the female gender. I dated, had fun but was hardly emotionally attached to a girl. It was so bad that as a kid I frequently tell my mom jokingly that I wasn't going to get married but she never understood. (NB: I never had or will never have gay tendencies)

As we speak, though I regret my choices but Bro It was beyond my control. Na now I dey force myself to unlearn and relearn.

Bottom line is: The dude is pouring out his psychological concerns and we should guide him in the right path and not criticize him.

My small quota, after all what do I even know

4 Likes

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by SILENTandSMART2: 10:23am On Nov 08, 2021
15ssDRIVE:

Silent for real,I like your reply.

Surulere

Aswear you gerritt wink , no need to argue about what that is in excess,nah person wey no get dey argue and dey obsessed about it in every conversation. .. wink

1 Like

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by yahmohy27: 10:26am On Nov 08, 2021
BegAt40:

I won't
Hahaha hah this guy na comedian grin
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by harmargedon: 10:29am On Nov 08, 2021
clockwisereport:

He is the mayor of missiSIMPi

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by SILENTandSMART2: 10:30am On Nov 08, 2021
skywalker240:

Bro, that guy is somehow correct

I dated a lady that was always shouting at me and even ready to raise her hands because am always calm and trying to act matured.

One day I couldn't take it anymore, when she was about getting to her usual self only one resetting slap that threw her from the table to the bed, she was the one who even came back and apologized.

Since then i realized most women respect Stern Men

Nah you still Bleep up, funnily most of you always simp to get a relationship and after that you will be saying you're a redpiller shit.. that's it, I won't argue with you.. the issue is if the girl know dat she can chop heavy slap from you few days you met she won't do all you stated but you play nice guy card to get her emotions and later you will want her to concur to your real behaviour ,why can't you let her know you the first day you met ?

I met a girl recently and we're cool ,she said one of the thing i don't like my reply was so hurtful she waited till i slept before typing epistles to beg me sayin' she's really sorry ,and she said despite me be the most amazing guy she has ever met she couldn't believe i can get angry with her like dat, and we both are cool now...

So the issue is how most men of nowadays handle things, both genders will misuse nicest that's it !! You gerritt ? If you don't gerrit then forget about rit !!
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by dalass(f): 10:32am On Nov 08, 2021
BegAt40:

Will you say the same if I talk about my dad always beating my mum? angry

SIMP!!! angry angry angry

You can avenge your dad's beating by visiting your wrath on the real offender... Your mom!

Beat the living daylights out of her and leave the poor girls out there alone!

They are not the cause of your father's woe. He opened his eyes to marry his tormentor to give birth to a tormented personality like yourself

1 Like

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by larryking540: 10:38am On Nov 08, 2021
BegAt40:
My dad is a highly respected well-to-do man but his problem was his wife; I wonder how they married! angry

She used to beat him in our presence and she'd lay curses on us if we ever plead that she stops. At times, she'd shout from night till dawn, making sure that no one sleeps and she'd try her best to call the neighbors' attention to tarnish his reputation. Not like he's weak, he just tried not to make things escalate and be a bigger issue. Now I'm grown up, I hate women die and she's begging me to get married. angry angry angry

reading just two lines from your story,tells me already the conclusion,bro your dad over respected your mum and she took advantage of it ,,,that's female nature ,,but ,,I just don't kw wat to say bro
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Vicoymi: 10:38am On Nov 08, 2021
AfroKnight:
This is the result of being a gentleman “NO MATTER WHAT”.

You see all those föolish guys who say don’t hit a woman NO MATTER WHAT, they don’t know how that statement creates more toxic women by the day.
sorry for you
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Ten06(m): 10:39am On Nov 08, 2021
I feel you. Please, contact a councillor, even as there are bad women, good ones are more than the bad ones.
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by seenga(m): 10:40am On Nov 08, 2021
[/color]sharap. it all boils down to your decision as an adult. i grew up to see my dad fighting and beating my mom at the slightest provocation. that didn't make me detest women or mean ill.

in fact there was a day they were fighting and moms was crying and I told myself that no matter what I wasn't going to lay my hands on a woman. or my woman for that matter. [color=#990000]
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by skywalker240(m): 10:40am On Nov 08, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Nah you still Bleep up, funnily most of you always simp to get a relationship and after that you will be saying you're a redpiller shit.. that's it, I won't argue with you.. the issue is if the girl know dat she can chop heavy slap from you few days you met she won't do all you stated but you play nice guy card to get her emotions and later you will want her to concur to your real behaviour ,why can't you let her know you the first day you met ?

I met a girl recently and we're cool ,she said one of the thing i don't like my reply was so hurtful she waited till i slept before typing epistles to beg me sayin' she's really sorry ,and she said despite me be the most amazing guy she has ever met she couldn't believe i can get angry with her like dat, and we both are cool now...

So the issue is how most men of nowadays handle things, both genders will misuse nicest that's it !! You gerritt ? If you don't gerrit then forget about rit !!
At the end of the day, you're still saying the same thing with my realization
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by hardon1(m): 10:40am On Nov 08, 2021
Heaven knows I can't marry a woman that will beat me in a fight contest

If she has strength that is twice mine, I won't dare go into the union
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by SILENTandSMART2: 10:41am On Nov 08, 2021
blueflamez:

I feel his issue is psychological. I have learnt over the years that the things we go through as kids forms part of we grew to be in life. I know a pretty Aunty of mine who unknowingly to people had a light finger. Her kids that grew up with her who witnessed the moms bad act grew up to become thieves themselves. As we speak one was shot dead this year, the other one is on the run. I know both of them to be thieves.
When I was young my mom was having unending issues with my dad for the formative part of my life, to make it worse all of my siblings are male, so I had a other close female experience besides my mom. Dude, I grew up naturally without affection for the female gender. I dated, had fun but was hardly emotionally attached to a girl. It was so bad that as a kid I frequently tell my mom jokingly that I wasn't going to get married but she never understood. (NB: I never had or will never have gay tendencies)

As we speak, though I regret my choices but Bro It was beyond my control. Na now I dey force myself to unlearn and relearn.

Bottom line is: The dude is pouring out his psychological concerns and we should guide him in the right path and not criticize him.

You're right about past, because past is the foundation of future and reverse might be the case sometimes a well trained, religious children might be useless to the nation, it was when i grew up and went to public boarding school i know about girls and emotions though i know one day one will marry a girl,

Also most of us really has bad childhood against each other gender, tipical mother will always avoid her daughter from seeing any boys instead of making her know what it is, that's the reason why when such girl grew up men will be gold to her !! And later in her life she will be posting men are scum !! So that's it

Imma just advice the kid but Goan check all his posts in nairaland nothing sensible and worth my time about it... So advising him is completely shit because he ain't somebody that worth it,

Finally don't let past dictate future its like an egg after it has fallen down we will find solutions to it we can bring it back to it normal shape ,we all have critical time of our life but right now we should be thankful we are still alive to make changes . .. Enjoy your day boss man...
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by larryking540: 10:43am On Nov 08, 2021
AfroKnight:

That foolish gentleman behaviour dey ginger woman to misbehave. When a woman knows you’re one of those chivalrous don’t hit a woman no matter what types, you will suffer disgrace. Look at the product of a gentleman. He has unwittingly raised a man who hátès women. Problem upon problem.
there is one word I use in according woman,I can them creatures no human being,

1 Like

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by SILENTandSMART2: 10:45am On Nov 08, 2021
skywalker240:

At the end of the day, you're still saying the same thing with my realization

Probably ! Because due to dat she can never mess with me when things got heated up, niggas out there being simping for a long time for the girl they want and booomm suddenly they are now changed due to redpill shit they read here on nairaland ,

A mansion is not completed in a day, Just let her know what it is within few days before going far..... All is well get God will guide us from evil relationship....smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 08, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Abi replying them is completely waste of time, just because of it is faceless forum.
Exactly enjoy yourself abeg make that wan dey disturb emself..
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by SILENTandSMART2: 10:48am On Nov 08, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Exactly enjoy yourself abeg make that wan dey disturb emself..

wink smiley...
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by larryking540: 10:49am On Nov 08, 2021
blueflamez:

lots of damaged male kids are everywhere in town, rasied by women who can't marry them,if they weren't there mother ,same goes to the dad also,,,that dude might be beating his chest ,but he definitely needs to visit a therapist,,and associate more with a family that's is stable with both mother and father together in peace ..else its going to take a while before he heals which I pray it doesn't become too late

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex / Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos / Help: My Wife Wants Another Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.