Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women (38333 Views)

"I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? / What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by NLban: 8:44pm On Nov 08, 2021
BegAt40:
My dad is a highly respected well-to-do man but his problem was his wife; I wonder how they married! angry

She used to beat him in our presence and she'd lay curses on us if we ever plead that she stops. At times, she'd shout from night till dawn, making sure that no one sleeps and she'd try her best to call the neighbors' attention to tarnish his reputation. Not like he's weak, he just tried not to make things escalate and be a bigger issue. Now I'm grown up, I hate women die and she's begging me to get married. angry angry angry

Meanwhile, I just want to stay out here treating Nigerian girls in the language they understand. angry angry

The reason why I hate marriage is because I am surrounded by people with failed marriages.

I see marriage as a slave institution.

There is no true love anywhere. Most of these married men have early HBP (High Blood Pressure). Mostly caused by pressure and anxiety that comes with being a married man.

The man is compelled to work his azz to satisfy the wife who mostly see no reason to appreciate the man, but complains everyone now and then about what the man has not done.
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by abike12(f): 8:46pm On Nov 08, 2021
BegAt40:
My dad is a highly respected well-to-do man but his problem was his wife; I wonder how they married! angry

She used to beat him in our presence and she'd lay curses on us if we ever plead that she stops. At times, she'd shout from night till dawn, making sure that no one sleeps and she'd try her best to call the neighbors' attention to tarnish his reputation. Not like he's weak, he just tried not to make things escalate and be a bigger issue. Now I'm grown up, I hate women die and she's begging me to get married. angry angry angry

Meanwhile, I just want to stay out here treating Nigerian girls in the language they understand. angry angry

Why don't you date the women in your mother's family and treat them in the language that they understand since it's in your bloodline for women to beat men?? Why are you going around mistreating innocent women? Go to therapy or counseling to work through your obvious issues but please leave innocent women out of this. You should be old and intelligent enough to know that what you saw growing up was the exception rather than the rule.
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by NtiObaEneke(f): 9:59pm On Nov 08, 2021
BegAt40:

See this small boy! angry
You no wan Sabi your mate abi? I have 3 houses in lekki, one is under construction in Magodo. I've traveled to over 30 countries. Who the fvck are you and your family members?! angry
Internet millionaire

1 Like

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by creepsyme(f): 3:19pm On Nov 09, 2021
BegAt40:

It's dangerous to use others experience to run your life
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Oceanblaze(m): 4:16pm On Nov 09, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
where do you people get this idea that better bleep calms women down ? if anything it makes them more psychotic and crazier. now she dont wanna lose you and ordinary say she perceives that your eye went in the direction of another woman in public she will fight you like crazy. ya phone nko ? she will monitor it like crazy and destroy you if you try to hide your phone etc etc. where yall get this idea that better bleep calms them down ? in fact its better for you to give her lousy bleep because she will just not be disturbing you again lmaoooo
You very correct my guy

1 Like

Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by bepositive11: 4:46pm On Nov 09, 2021
BegAt40:

You're making a mistake by only blaming your mother. Yes, she was wrong to hit your father but don't forget that your father contributed to the problem by allowing her to hit him. That's called enabling bad behaviour

Your father should have stood his ground. That doesn't mean that he should've hit her back, no. He should have told your mother not to hit him and laid down the consequences she would face if she should hit him. This is called setting up boundaries

If there's anyone you should hate, hate both of them. Your father not hitting her back doesn't make him innocent. He contributed to the problem by being passive
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by Kobojunkiee: 4:49pm On Nov 09, 2021
NLban:
The reason why I hate marriage is because I am surrounded by people with failed marriages.
I see marriage as a slave institution.

There is no true love anywhere. Most of these married men have early HBP (High Blood Pressure). Mostly caused by pressure and anxiety that comes with being a married man.

The man is compelled to work his azz to satisfy the wife who mostly see no reason to appreciate the man, but complains everyone now and then about what the man has not done.
Depends on your zip code! If you are in Nigeria, then I have to say that growing up, I saw no hope in the institution myself as everywhere I looked, all I saw were terrible failed relationships that were in some cases celebrated.. undecided

However, there is hope for you see. In saner climes, relationships do make sense, and even marriage does. undecided
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by divinitybillz(m): 6:45am On Nov 13, 2021
larryking540:

I don't know how to say this until u are in similar boat ,only those those with this psychological problem understand bro , this is not about making money or riches ,do you know how a person who is on epilepsy act ,it's involuntary if just trigger like that , depending on how the kid is been raised maybe a violent home or a home where the mother doesn't trust the father ,etc

that's y I said it takes the grace of god ,most adult raised in such home do regular visit to a therapist eveb when married ,if they have a understanding wife god bless him

I understand you though, Although I know a guy that says He'll treat his wife right because his dad didn't treat his mum right.
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by larryking540: 6:37pm On Nov 13, 2021
divinitybillz:
o

I understand you though, Although I know a guy that says He'll treat his wife right because his dad didn't treat his mum right.

check that dude properly,he must have associated with a healthy family apart from his family ,,,,check him properly
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by OvertheTop(m): 12:47pm On Nov 16, 2021
bepositive11:

You're making a mistake by only blaming your mother. Yes, she was wrong to hit your father but don't forget that your father contributed to the problem by allowing her to hit him. That's called enabling bad behaviour

Your father should have stood his ground. That doesn't mean that he should've hit her back, no. He should have told your mother not to hit him and laid down the consequences she would face if she should hit him. This is called setting up boundaries

If there's anyone you should hate, hate both of them. Your father not hitting her back doesn't make him innocent. He contributed to the problem by being passive

What if He set Boundaries....and She Still Broke Them Damning the consequences?
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by bepositive11: 4:15am On Nov 18, 2021
OvertheTop:

What if He set Boundaries....and She Still Broke Them Damning the consequences?

Then he needs to find stronger or better consequences that will deter her from breaking his boundaries
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by APCNig: 12:36pm On Nov 18, 2021
BegAt40:

You don misyarn and you go regret am. cool
If I no Bleep all the girls above 18 in your family, call me bastard. cool cool

How can I be sure that you are mentally okay?
Re: My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women by APCNig: 12:37pm On Nov 18, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Are you a child or something? undecided

What has the decision and mistakes of your parents to do with you as an individual ? You are meant to learn from their mistakes, not perpetuate them. undecided

Please strongly consider growing up! undecided

Isn't it obvious that he is suffering from chronic psychiatric disorders and mental imbalance?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried / What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY / When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.