Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Taraba State University Lecturer Weds His Former Student (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Taraba State University Lecturer Weds His Former Student (Photos) (40178 Views)

Former Scondary School Teacher Marries His Former Student In Delta (Photos) / Adewole Atere, FUOYE Lecturer, Impregnates 16-Year-Old Student (Photos) / Ahmed Bature, Nigerian Defence Academy Best Graduating Student (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taraba State University Lecturer Weds His Former Student (Photos) by free2ryhme: 8:01am On Nov 03, 2021
SiggyNG:
Update from

Tales of love on social media as a lecturer of Taraba State University (TSU), Francis Collins Somorija is set to wed his former student, Mercy Momboya in Yakoko, Zing Local Govt Area, Taraba.

Mercy took to Facebook on Monday to share their love story. Read below:

"MR.FRANCIS COLLINS SOMORIJA, MY DESTINED HUSBAND TO BE.

Today been 1-11-2021, I want to share a little story about Collins Francis Somorija my husband to be....

First of all Collins was my lecturer in Taraba state University TSU, Department of Sociology. Anyway it is funny but it is unique & it is will be in record that a Departmental lecturer married his student.

I love that you have keep a record my lecturer turn husband...... Like joke like play when Collins open up to me he loves me seriously I thought he wanted to take advantage of me so, I was reluctant but he was so determined and trusting God that one day I will listen to him, Collins said I'm not going back to Adamawa this is the suitable place to stay.

When I agreed to his gentle request, I saw seriousness in him, though men are funny a times. They can change at anytime but in life u have to try someone no matter what.

I love his zeal because he really knows what he wants, his patience makes him to achieve his goal today.

Secondly we have seen a lot of trials in our relationship but because I have a strong husband he always raised me up anytime I'm weak, he makes me stronger, he respects me before everyone, he denied a lot of ladies because of me.

Thank you my love for making me special before everyone, he hate seeing me angry, men like you are rare u have most of the quality a woman will always pray to have u never give up u are a strong man indeed anytime I think of how u patiently waited for me is not all men that can tolerate that I love you I love you I love you Collins

Finally I won't forget all his relatives and friends most especially his parents, they welcomed me in that house as if I'm from Taraba state. They hate seeing me disturb n is what I prayed for God to Join me with in-laws that will love me n support us in our relationship not in-laws that will try to see our downfall. At last my Prayers is answered. thank you Jesus! I love you my in-laws may God keep us together and continue to unite us forever and ever amen.

Two certificates collected in Taraba state University is not easy. It has been God all the way and I will forever be grateful to God. All honour and glory belong to him.

U are all invited my lovely friends please don't b tired with us. Traditional wedding is now a history. Send forth is now a history. THE FINAL STAGE IS OUR WHITE WEDDING...BE OUR GUEST AND PRAY FOR US..... I love you all
".

https:///taraba-state-university-lecturer-weds-his-former-student-photos/

Happy married life
Re: Taraba State University Lecturer Weds His Former Student (Photos) by Awise09(m): 8:02am On Nov 03, 2021
SiggyNG:
Update from

Tales of love on social media as a lecturer of Taraba State University (TSU), Francis Collins Somorija is set to wed his former student, Mercy Momboya in Yakoko, Zing Local Govt Area, Taraba.

Today been 1-11-2021, I want to share a little story about Collins Francis Somorija my husband to be....

First of all Collins was my lecturer in Taraba state University TSU, Department of Sociology. Anyway it is funny but it is unique & it is will be in record that a Departmental lecturer married his student.

I love that you have keep a record my lecturer turn husband...... Like joke like play when Collins open up to me he loves me seriously I thought he wanted to take advantage of me so, I was reluctant but he was so determined and trusting God that one day I will listen to him, Collins said I'm not going back to Adamawa this is the suitable place to stay.

When I agreed to his gentle request, I saw seriousness in him, though men are funny a times. They can change at anytime but in life u have to try someone no matter what.

I love his zeal because he really knows what he wants, his patience makes him to achieve his goal today.

Secondly we have seen a lot of trials in our relationship but because I have a strong husband he always raised me up anytime I'm weak, he makes me stronger, he respects me before everyone, he denied a lot of ladies because of me.

Thank you my love for making me special before everyone, he hate seeing me angry, men like you are rare u have most of the quality a woman will always pray to have u never give up u are a strong man indeed anytime I think of how u patiently waited for me is not all men that can tolerate that I love you I love you I love you Collins

Finally I won't forget all his relatives and friends most especially his parents, they welcomed me in that house as if I'm from Taraba state. They hate seeing me disturb n is what I prayed for God to Join me with in-laws that will love me n support us in our relationship not in-laws that will try to see our downfall. At last my Prayers is answered. thank you Jesus! I love you my in-laws may God keep us together and continue to unite us forever and ever amen.

Two certificates collected in Taraba state University is not easy. It has been God all the way and I will forever be grateful to God. All honour and glory belong to him.

U are all invited my lovely friends please don't b tired with us. Traditional wedding is now a history. Send forth is now a history. THE FINAL STAGE IS OUR WHITE WEDDING...BE OUR GUEST AND PRAY FOR US..... I love you all
".

all men are meant to find that thing in a woman that will hook you down for the rest of his life.
Re: Taraba State University Lecturer Weds His Former Student (Photos) by googlepikins: 8:02am On Nov 03, 2021
They've been fcking since
Re: Taraba State University Lecturer Weds His Former Student (Photos) by seyz91(m): 8:05am On Nov 03, 2021
cheesy
lazkizz:
No wonder she Graduated with first class angry
Re: Taraba State University Lecturer Weds His Former Student (Photos) by stamapro(m): 8:05am On Nov 03, 2021
THIS LECTURER DEY USE BOTH HIM MOUTH AND EYES WORK FOR CLASS. CONGRATS
Re: Taraba State University Lecturer Weds His Former Student (Photos) by seyz91(m): 8:05am On Nov 03, 2021
cheesy
illicit:
Make she remove that make up first

I want to see something undecided
Re: Taraba State University Lecturer Weds His Former Student (Photos) by royesig: 8:05am On Nov 03, 2021
Nice one
Re: Taraba State University Lecturer Weds His Former Student (Photos) by royesig: 8:05am On Nov 03, 2021
Nice one

- Romoss 30 & 40,000mah SuperHigh Capacity powerbanks

18W bi-dimensional fast charge

Type C bi-dimensional port

Dual ports

Fast Recharge

3 months warranty

PAY ON DELIVERY

call or WhatsApp number in Pic

Re: Taraba State University Lecturer Weds His Former Student (Photos) by DabuIIIT: 8:06am On Nov 03, 2021
Nice.. far better than Idris Abdulkareem and his ponmo. grin
Re: Taraba State University Lecturer Weds His Former Student (Photos) by IbileIfe: 8:07am On Nov 03, 2021
SiggyNG:
Update from

".

Graduate of a university and cannot comprehend in simple English grammar

I pray for you and may Almighty God bless you and your husband.

Please, be faithful.
Don't be slothful.
Cheers!

PS:
Nigerian men and women don't show their true characters until after the wedding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taraba State University Lecturer Weds His Former Student (Photos) by Yamprince(m): 8:08am On Nov 03, 2021
The colour code na rainbow things oooo grin grin
Re: Taraba State University Lecturer Weds His Former Student (Photos) by zikter(m): 8:10am On Nov 03, 2021
Mokason288:
grin

Can he swear that mercy is the only flower he plucked

Can he also swear he has stopped plucking flowers in school after he met mercy
swear this swear that, oya go the swear your own and leave the couple alone
Re: Taraba State University Lecturer Weds His Former Student (Photos) by PastorFire: 8:15am On Nov 03, 2021
The babe fine o
Re: Taraba State University Lecturer Weds His Former Student (Photos) by bigcee(m): 8:18am On Nov 03, 2021
JuanJO:
Lecturer wey girls dey manage. I reach dis girl turn. She go marry am.
Abi na wetin go provoke other girls dis student go do
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Taraba State University Lecturer Weds His Former Student (Photos) by emysmile: 8:20am On Nov 03, 2021
GenBuhari:
How you go blame the dude he saw a pretty flower in his class so he plucked it. grin
person wey pluck flower no be kill he kill am.

grin
GenBuhari:
How you go blame the dude he saw a pretty flower in his class so he plucked it. grin
person wey pluck flower no be kill he kill am.
Re: Taraba State University Lecturer Weds His Former Student (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 03, 2021
MrExcel:
Collins was my school mate in ABU back in the days. He graduated top of his class.
I pray this marriage bring you happiness and fulfilment Mr Lecturer
you don old o
Re: Taraba State University Lecturer Weds His Former Student (Photos) by francisco327: 8:24am On Nov 03, 2021
Joysticks:
He might have sold handouts to her for grades and in exchange for sekx.So she come do sex tape and threatened am say "marriage or I will leak it"Baba run chose the former.
you be mumu....a very big mumu
Re: Taraba State University Lecturer Weds His Former Student (Photos) by GeorgeTheCoder: 8:44am On Nov 03, 2021
He is too young to have such a mighty potbelly.

1 Like

Re: Taraba State University Lecturer Weds His Former Student (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 8:48am On Nov 03, 2021
Congratulations! May God bless their union, Amen!

1 Like

Re: Taraba State University Lecturer Weds His Former Student (Photos) by shedy03(m): 8:53am On Nov 03, 2021
YourFavorite21:
I've seen this lady , somewhere around Yola, may God bless your marriage.
Yola based nairalander, thumbs up.
Re: Taraba State University Lecturer Weds His Former Student (Photos) by YourFavorite21(m): 9:04am On Nov 03, 2021
shedy03:

Yola based nairalander, thumbs up.
you stay in Yola too? cheesy
Re: Taraba State University Lecturer Weds His Former Student (Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:12am On Nov 03, 2021
Marriage is a SCAM.

Know this, and know PEACE.
Re: Taraba State University Lecturer Weds His Former Student (Photos) by Bamzyriches451: 9:35am On Nov 03, 2021
God bless their union
Baba don dey sample the kpekus since God knows when, it's good he made it official
Re: Taraba State University Lecturer Weds His Former Student (Photos) by Raskasal(m): 11:07am On Nov 03, 2021
JuanJO:
Lecturer wey girls dey manage. E reach dis girl turn. She go marry am.
Abi na wetin go provoke other girls dis student dey do

Can't stop laughing... Walahi you no well grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Taraba State University Lecturer Weds His Former Student (Photos) by Ebifa85(m): 11:10am On Nov 03, 2021
u ar right, she s from mubi
Re: Taraba State University Lecturer Weds His Former Student (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 03, 2021
francisco327:

I be mumu....I be a very big mumu
Re: Taraba State University Lecturer Weds His Former Student (Photos) by Mokason288(m): 11:37am On Nov 03, 2021
zikter:
swear this swear that, oya go the swear your own and leave the couple alone
Kissssssss my black asssssss
Re: Taraba State University Lecturer Weds His Former Student (Photos) by lazkizz(m): 12:19pm On Nov 03, 2021
Eriokanmi:
was she her lecturer for all the courses she offered? shocked

The way some people think sef. undecided
pls speak English ...... I don't understand all this ur she her she her

Re: Taraba State University Lecturer Weds His Former Student (Photos) by alizma: 12:28pm On Nov 03, 2021
YourFavorite21:
I've seen this lady , somewhere around Yola, may God bless your marriage.
That thing wey dey your mind, the man already know and the girl know say the man know.
When you hear about a lady saying a man patiently waited, there are two things involved, one be say no sex before marriage, the other one, na that thing wey dey your mind.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Hike: ASUU Declares Strike Nationwide / Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! / Meet Yaashwin Sarawanan Malaysian Human Calculator On Asia's Got Talent (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.