Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,462 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Windows 8: The Thread - Computers (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Windows 8: The Thread (31475 Views)

Poll: Would you upgrade when windows 8 is available??

Yes: 100% (1 vote)
No: 0% (0 votes)
Maybe: 0% (0 votes)
I don't know: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

How To Install Windows 8.1 In a System / Which Antivirus Is Best For Windows 8 / Windows 8 Computers To Go On Sale In October (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windows 8: The Thread by ciphoenix: 7:58pm On Feb 12, 2013
contact moonraker
Re: Windows 8: The Thread by vanchi(m): 9:52am On Feb 13, 2013
ciphoenix: contact moonraker

@moonraker i dey contact u oh. Last time u laughed at me. But i will keep asking for. Help with the MAK KEYS
Re: Windows 8: The Thread by moonraker(m): 10:15am On Feb 13, 2013
vanchi:

@moonraker i dey contact u oh. Last time u laughed at me. But i will keep asking for. Help with the MAK KEYS

Activating what software??
Re: Windows 8: The Thread by 4llerbe(m): 6:16pm On Feb 13, 2013
semid4lyfe:

See ya life grin

Wetin push you go collect Win8 Contract? tongue
moonraker:

grin grin grin

Are you minding him?? after all the whole insults and yabis, the guy did 360 and

started asking for mak key on a coded level. angry

u pple dont seriously believe i am joking or want to use it for myself?

please abeg, even my work pc is partitioned. and i boot into windows like once in 3 months.

been trying to torrent the damn .iso since sef. no fall my hand abeg, dis na lucrative contract o. all i have to do is install and activate.

abeg. folabiklan@gmail.com
Re: Windows 8: The Thread by vanchi(m): 4:34pm On Feb 14, 2013
moonraker:

Activating what software??

Windows 8 pro
Re: Windows 8: The Thread by moonraker(m): 8:07am On Feb 19, 2013
vanchi:

Windows 8 pro

PM
Re: Windows 8: The Thread by phiszo(m): 6:32am On Mar 06, 2013
I was trying to install windows 8 pro and there are 2 options (x86 and x64). Which one should i choose?. My system is a 32bit system.
Re: Windows 8: The Thread by moonraker(m): 8:18am On Mar 06, 2013
phiszo: I was trying to install windows 8 pro and there are 2 options (x86 and x64). Which one should i choose?. My system is a 32bit system.

Depends on your system specs. if you have 4GB of memory, then go ahead and install x64 version. anyrhing lower than that, erm x86 will be your best bet.
Re: Windows 8: The Thread by phiszo(m): 11:39am On Mar 06, 2013
moonraker:

Depends on your system specs. if you have 4GB of memory, then go ahead and install x64 version. anyrhing lower than that, erm x86 will be your best bet.
thanks.
Re: Windows 8: The Thread by jendoslim(m): 4:23pm On Mar 07, 2013
Shoutout to d gurus in d houz, I have a hp 620, 4g ram nd 320g hdd, intel core duo i5, proceesor, 2.2ghz,.... Am puzzled at d ram, it says 2.96g usable, pls I want more explanation on this... Tanks
Re: Windows 8: The Thread by Nobody: 2:55am On Mar 08, 2013
jendoslim: Shoutout to d gurus in d houz, I have a hp 620, 4g ram nd 320g hdd, intel core duo i5, proceesor, 2.2ghz,.... Am puzzled at d ram, it says 2.96g usable, pls I want more explanation on this... Tanks
RAM(Random Access Memory) is where data is stored and quickly access by your computer for final processing by your CPU.If you are having 4 GB of RAM in your system and the computer said 2.96 GB is usable, it means that it's the one available for use when it is possible you installed far more than that capacity. This is a proof of some amount of the installed memory has been traded for hardware and other programs. It could be your graphic card adapter capacity is too small and part of it is being used to support it,etc.
Re: Windows 8: The Thread by moonraker(m): 6:27am On Mar 08, 2013
jendoslim: Shoutout to d gurus in d houz, I have a hp 620, 4g ram nd 320g hdd, intel core duo i5, proceesor, 2.2ghz,.... Am puzzled at d ram, it says 2.96g usable, pls I want more explanation on this... Tanks

x86 or x64??
Re: Windows 8: The Thread by ciphoenix: 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2013
i'm guessing x86
Re: Windows 8: The Thread by jendoslim(m): 12:57pm On Mar 09, 2013
x86... I appreci8 u.... Tanks
Re: Windows 8: The Thread by jendoslim(m): 1:04pm On Mar 09, 2013
I appreciate ur comments guyz..... Tanks a lot.... D laptop is currently running on window 7 premiun. Can I upgrade it to window 8?? Its on 32bits system!!!!!
Re: Windows 8: The Thread by moonraker(m): 1:11pm On Mar 09, 2013
jendoslim: I appreciate ur comments guyz..... Tanks a lot.... D laptop is currently running on window 7 premiun. Can I upgrade it to window 8?? Its on 32bits system!!!!!

yes you can
Re: Windows 8: The Thread by jendoslim(m): 3:17pm On Mar 09, 2013
moonraker:

yes you can
Tanks a zillion man!!!!
Re: Windows 8: The Thread by Bawss1(m): 10:22am On Mar 26, 2013
Are you guys aware that the new Windows Blue - the upgrade for Windows 8 - was recently leaked online? (http://www.engadget.com/2013/03/25/windows-blue-screenshot-tour/)
Re: Windows 8: The Thread by Ayohbk(m): 5:33pm On Mar 26, 2013
@moonraker, @all4naija and all other gurus on nl .....pls where can i get the windows 8 and office 13 downloaded for free undecided....i use ehm dell n4050...core i3...4gb ram,processor speed 2.40ghz,....hpe the system specs are alright
Re: Windows 8: The Thread by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:38pm On Mar 26, 2013
una still never plenty nii?

upon say una be pirates of the Caribbean grin grin grin grin

make una find pple join body dey use this thing oo tongue tongue
Re: Windows 8: The Thread by Ayohbk(m): 6:07pm On Mar 26, 2013
4llerbuntu: una still never plenty nii?

upon say una be pirates of the Caribbean grin grin grin grin

make una find pple join body dey use this thing oo tongue tongue
Re: Windows 8: The Thread by ciphoenix: 2:08am On Mar 27, 2013
you remember W8 thread today?
Re: Windows 8: The Thread by Ayohbk(m): 8:05am On Mar 27, 2013
ciphoenix: you remember W8 thread today?
oga if u can help pls help nau
Re: Windows 8: The Thread by ciphoenix: 8:46am On Mar 27, 2013
Contact moonraker or use torrents. 
And stop with the "oga" thing. Won't get you any answers.
Re: Windows 8: The Thread by moonraker(m): 1:07pm On Mar 27, 2013
Ayo_hbk: @moonraker, @all4naija and all other gurus on nl .....pls where can i get the windows 8 and office 13 downloaded for free undecided....i use ehm dell n4050...core i3...4gb ram,processor speed 2.40ghz,....hpe the system specs are alright

how about you install both softwares first?? before we talk activation??
Re: Windows 8: The Thread by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:00am On Mar 28, 2013
@ Moonraker, i just remember say i ask u for some activation ish since but u bone ya guy!!

maka why? if i say make Boko Boys flog u now, dem go say i wicked angry angry angry

why u go do ur very special guy like dat?

what shall it profit a man to be a chop alone pirate? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You and your disciples here..... bloody Pirates of Nembe Waterside (abi na nairaland sef) tongue tongue tongue tongue

[size=4pt]
I too like to dey find trouble sha[/size]
Re: Windows 8: The Thread by moonraker(m): 9:48am On Mar 28, 2013
4llerbuntu: @ Moonraker, i just remember say i ask u for some activation ish since but u bone ya guy!!

maka why? if i say make Boko Boys flog u now, dem go say i wicked angry angry angry

why u go do ur very special guy like dat?

what shall it profit a man to be a chop alone pirate? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You and your disciples here..... bloody Pirates of Nembe Waterside (abi na nairaland sef) tongue tongue tongue tongue

[size=4pt]
I too like to dey find trouble sha[/size]

HAhahahahahah as in!!! you are a trouble magnet/ maker

You dont use windows. That is something i am very confident about.

I wouldnt give you a mak key to install for someone else. period

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Simple Server: MTN Simple Server Download for Android & Code, Cheat for PC / How To Speedup Internet With Top 10 Public DNS Servers / Things To Consider Before Buying Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.