Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

LADIES BEWARE!!! Do Not Date A Man Who Refers To Himself As This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES BEWARE!!! Do Not Date A Man Who Refers To Himself As This (6361 Views)

Reasons Why You May Not Date Or Marry The One You Love That Loves You / Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys / Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

LADIES BEWARE!!! Do Not Date A Man Who Refers To Himself As This by siofra(f): 11:08am On Nov 04, 2021
For the sake of your sanity never ever ever ever ever ever date a man who refers to himself as KING!!

I mean look at the monikers that refer to themselves and their fellow men as king on this forum e.g KING0G, KINGDASH, KING THE GIDREDPILLER they are all useless nonentities and runts of a healthy, sane society. They are potential rapists especially that TheGIDREDPILLER.

Please avoid them and stay safe Queens!!! ✌️

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LADIES BEWARE!!! Do Not Date A Man Who Refers To Himself As This by loyalty500: 11:16am On Nov 04, 2021
this one no just wan get sense for this life nawa o, they make it seems that they don't have life outside nairaland.

some crazy personality disorder traits

20 Likes

Re: LADIES BEWARE!!! Do Not Date A Man Who Refers To Himself As This by Cutecharlz(m): 11:27am On Nov 04, 2021
Tell us ur ordeal when u visited TheGIDREDPILLER

18 Likes

Re: LADIES BEWARE!!! Do Not Date A Man Who Refers To Himself As This by Davash222(m): 11:29am On Nov 04, 2021
This one is suffering from lack of gbola.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LADIES BEWARE!!! Do Not Date A Man Who Refers To Himself As This by BigBellyBurst(m): 11:36am On Nov 04, 2021
Your VeeJay obviously has cobwebs in it.

8 Likes

Re: LADIES BEWARE!!! Do Not Date A Man Who Refers To Himself As This by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 04, 2021
siofra:
For the sake of your sanity never ever ever ever ever ever date a man who refers to himself as KING!!

I mean look at the monikers that refer to themselves and their fellow men as king on this forum e.g KING0G, KINGDASH, KING THE GIDREDPILLER they are all useless nonentities and runts of a healthy, sane society. They are potential rapists especially that TheGIDREDPILLER.

� ok

1 Like

Re: LADIES BEWARE!!! Do Not Date A Man Who Refers To Himself As This by Hintona(f): 11:53am On Nov 04, 2021
siofra:

I mean look at the monikers that refer to themselves and their fellow men as king on this forum e.g KING.0G, KING.DASH, KING THE GIDRED.PILLER they are all useless nonentities and runts of a healthy, sane society. They are potential rapists especially that TheGIDRED.PILLER.

grin grin

Why did you put my name on your signature though? grin

2 Likes

Re: LADIES BEWARE!!! Do Not Date A Man Who Refers To Himself As This by federal9: 12:00pm On Nov 04, 2021
siofra:

What did they do to you? You should not have visited them.

2 Likes

Re: LADIES BEWARE!!! Do Not Date A Man Who Refers To Himself As This by siofra(f): 12:00pm On Nov 04, 2021
Hintona:

grin grin

They said one person is behind our accounts.

1 Like

Re: LADIES BEWARE!!! Do Not Date A Man Who Refers To Himself As This by siofra(f): 12:01pm On Nov 04, 2021
federal9:

What did they do to you? You should not have visited them.

Visit who

God forbid!!!
Re: LADIES BEWARE!!! Do Not Date A Man Who Refers To Himself As This by siofra(f): 12:02pm On Nov 04, 2021
Davash222:
This one is suffering from lack of gbola.

You're so disgusting
*Pukes

1 Like

Re: LADIES BEWARE!!! Do Not Date A Man Who Refers To Himself As This by KingDash: 12:45pm On Nov 04, 2021
siofra:

this girl na psycho.
Re: LADIES BEWARE!!! Do Not Date A Man Who Refers To Himself As This by lkillbrokehoes: 2:04pm On Nov 04, 2021
Hintona:

grin grin

Aren't both of you the same person?

2 Likes

Re: LADIES BEWARE!!! Do Not Date A Man Who Refers To Himself As This by paulos8: 2:08pm On Nov 04, 2021
siofra:

Just listen to yourself. A guy can't address himself as a king but women are queens @ your last sentence

3 Likes

Re: LADIES BEWARE!!! Do Not Date A Man Who Refers To Himself As This by muller101(m): 2:17pm On Nov 04, 2021
This one with face like aluminum foil

1 Like

Re: LADIES BEWARE!!! Do Not Date A Man Who Refers To Himself As This by Akinbahm(m): 2:20pm On Nov 04, 2021
paulos8:

Just listen to yourself. A guy can't address himself as a king but women are queens @ your last sentence

The best way to lose your sanity is when you argue with a woman and or try to understand her write up/statement.

Authority: Don’t engage women logically.

2 Likes

Re: LADIES BEWARE!!! Do Not Date A Man Who Refers To Himself As This by siofra(f): 3:18pm On Nov 04, 2021
Akinbahm:

The best way to lose your sanity is when you argue with a woman and or try to understand her write up/statement.

Authority: Don’t engage women logically.

Oshey!!! Logical gender!!
cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: LADIES BEWARE!!! Do Not Date A Man Who Refers To Himself As This by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 04, 2021
This girl is jobless undecided

1 Like

Re: LADIES BEWARE!!! Do Not Date A Man Who Refers To Himself As This by benqo01(m): 3:42pm On Nov 04, 2021
siofra:

That a piece of shit you wrote there
Re: LADIES BEWARE!!! Do Not Date A Man Who Refers To Himself As This by Darkseid(m): 3:46pm On Nov 04, 2021
You dey watch movies abi? No forget say na babe dey date KING KONG tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: LADIES BEWARE!!! Do Not Date A Man Who Refers To Himself As This by Bigpapi: 4:05pm On Nov 04, 2021
siofra:

How ur dog?

Re: LADIES BEWARE!!! Do Not Date A Man Who Refers To Himself As This by siofra(f): 4:09pm On Nov 04, 2021
Bigpapi:

How ur dog?

I prefer cats.
Re: LADIES BEWARE!!! Do Not Date A Man Who Refers To Himself As This by Kingsean(m): 4:58pm On Nov 04, 2021
siofra:

but Tonto Dikeh is a king naaaa
Re: LADIES BEWARE!!! Do Not Date A Man Who Refers To Himself As This by care4you: 5:08pm On Nov 04, 2021
NEPA or PHCN ....na the same people!
Re: LADIES BEWARE!!! Do Not Date A Man Who Refers To Himself As This by Athemisia: 5:24pm On Nov 04, 2021
siofra:

Beauty without brains angry TOO BAD
na only pri.ck and To.to naim full your akamu brain. SPIT

1 Like

Re: LADIES BEWARE!!! Do Not Date A Man Who Refers To Himself As This by iamyemiakins(m): 5:27pm On Nov 04, 2021
Where that my koboko dey sef

1 Like

Re: LADIES BEWARE!!! Do Not Date A Man Who Refers To Himself As This by webhead: 5:46pm On Nov 04, 2021
Girls who post this kind of things don't have a life.
They're often ugly, out of shape, and lack self esteem.
As a result, only below average men approach them.

To mask the empty feeling of seemingly not being able to be in a relationship with a Handsome/rich guy (KING), they come to forums like nairaland to bash alpha males–or spend their entire day watching bollywood movies.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: LADIES BEWARE!!! Do Not Date A Man Who Refers To Himself As This by siofra(f): 6:12pm On Nov 04, 2021
webhead:

To mask the empty feeling of seemingly not being able to be in a relationship with a Handsome/rich guy (KING), they come to forums like nairaland to bash alpha males–or spend their entire day watching bollywood movies.

A femcel you mean grin

Well I'm a beautiful girl with a life outside nairaland and a lifetime supply of boyfriends both foreign and local.

And I don't watch Bollywood movies I'm more of a sci-fi type of person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LADIES BEWARE!!! Do Not Date A Man Who Refers To Himself As This by Hintona(f): 7:39pm On Nov 04, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Aren't both of you the same person?

What are you taking about
Re: LADIES BEWARE!!! Do Not Date A Man Who Refers To Himself As This by lkillbrokehoes: 8:06pm On Nov 04, 2021
webhead:

I'm telling you and you will hardly see the sensible and intelligent girls creating threads carelessly on this forum, because they have something doing with their lives unlike these types of girls that are clamouring for attention on a faceless forum because they don't receive attention in the real world.

1 Like

Re: LADIES BEWARE!!! Do Not Date A Man Who Refers To Himself As This by toujurs: 8:15pm On Nov 04, 2021
Look at the amount of clay you applied on your face, who you wan impress undecided
Re: LADIES BEWARE!!! Do Not Date A Man Who Refers To Himself As This by Shedrack777: 8:34pm On Nov 04, 2021
siofra:

Oshey!!! Logical gender!!
cheesy grin
siofra, why are you so confused? you were a female before, you now change to male, and you've change to female. isn't it obvious that you're confused.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves / How Do You Tell You Are In Love / Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.