Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

LADIES BEWARE!!! Do Not Date A Man Who Refers To Himself As This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES BEWARE!!! Do Not Date A Man Who Refers To Himself As This (6381 Views)

Reasons Why You May Not Date Or Marry The One You Love That Loves You / Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys / Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LADIES BEWARE!!! Do Not Date A Man Who Refers To Himself As This by debbydams(f): 8:52pm On Nov 04, 2021
siofra:
For the sake of your sanity never ever ever ever ever ever date a man who refers to himself as KING!!

I mean look at the monikers that refer to themselves and their fellow men as king on this forum e.g KING0G, KINGDASH, KING THE GIDREDPILLER they are all useless nonentities and runts of a healthy, sane society. They are potential rapists especially that TheGIDREDPILLER.

Please avoid them and stay safe Queens!!! ✌️
lol, u are not serious
Re: LADIES BEWARE!!! Do Not Date A Man Who Refers To Himself As This by siofra(f): 8:57pm On Nov 04, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
I'm telling you and you will hardly see the sensible and intelligent girls creating threads carelessly on this forum, because they have something doing with their lives unlike these types of girls that are clamouring for attention on a faceless forum because they don't receive attention in the real world.

And you'll hardly see intelligent guys spewing rubbish like this on this forum. Paedophile!!!

2 Likes

Re: LADIES BEWARE!!! Do Not Date A Man Who Refers To Himself As This by Jeremani: 9:27pm On Nov 04, 2021
And the girl fine Sha, but her brain come spoil her lipsrsealed
Re: LADIES BEWARE!!! Do Not Date A Man Who Refers To Himself As This by walesoflyf(m): 10:10pm On Nov 04, 2021
siofra:
For the sake of your sanity never ever ever ever ever ever date a man who refers to himself as KING!!

I mean look at the monikers that refer to themselves and their fellow men as king on this forum e.g KING0G, KINGDASH, KING THE GIDREDPILLER they are all useless nonentities and runts of a healthy, sane society. They are potential rapists especially that TheGIDREDPILLER.

Siofra or Zzor or Hinton or Rozcol... Whatever your moniker is... Honestly your suffering from D. I. D..... It tells from the way you write, your clout chasing, your attention seeking etc... And from the outlook, it seems you must have had a bitter past, and my prayer this evening is : I earnestly wish that, God gives you the healing you truly deserve. You are so so bitter, I feel so sorry for you.. In all honesty.. It is well OK..

Re: LADIES BEWARE!!! Do Not Date A Man Who Refers To Himself As This by Bigpapi: 10:11pm On Nov 04, 2021
siofra:

I prefer cats.

Na cat dey lick u?
Re: LADIES BEWARE!!! Do Not Date A Man Who Refers To Himself As This by walesoflyf(m): 10:12pm On Nov 04, 2021
siofra:

Siofra or Zzor or Hinton or Rozcol... Whatever your moniker is... Honestly your suffering from D. I. D..... It tells from the way you write, your clout chasing, your attention seeking etc... And from the outlook, it seems you must have had a bitter past, and my prayer this evening is : I earnestly wish that, God gives you the healing you truly deserve. You are so so bitter, I feel so sorry for you.. In all honesty.. It is well OK..
Re: LADIES BEWARE!!! Do Not Date A Man Who Refers To Himself As This by walesoflyf(m): 10:14pm On Nov 04, 2021
Hintona:

grin grin

Why did you put my name on your signature though? grin

I think she's having dissociative identity disorder (DID)... grin grin
Re: LADIES BEWARE!!! Do Not Date A Man Who Refers To Himself As This by walesoflyf(m): 10:17pm On Nov 04, 2021
Hintona:

What are you taking about

grin grin grin Implication!.. Implication!!!.. Tuface don talk before
Re: LADIES BEWARE!!! Do Not Date A Man Who Refers To Himself As This by siofra(f): 11:35pm On Nov 04, 2021
walesoflyf:

That is how they will sit down in their house and form doctor. It is you that have that mental disorder. So you really think I'm the one behind those accounts? Sorry I don't have that time or strength.
Re: LADIES BEWARE!!! Do Not Date A Man Who Refers To Himself As This by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:48pm On Nov 04, 2021
siofra:

I wonder which virus hit you cos I’ve noticed an attitudinal change lately, you weren’t like this months back. You’re not even sure of your gender these days, days ago you were ‘m’ now you’re ‘f’ again grin

1 Like

Re: LADIES BEWARE!!! Do Not Date A Man Who Refers To Himself As This by walesoflyf(m): 1:31am On Nov 05, 2021
siofra:

That is how they will sit down in their house and form doctor. It is you that have that mental disorder. So you really think I'm the one behind those accounts? Sorry I don't have that time or strength.

I know you to be very vile, so I'm not particularly surprised by your statement, but then if you don't have DID when change your gender from male to female and then back and forth?!.. It shows you're confused. But then I ain't got hate for you, I just feel pity for you.

You must be really lonely, hence your cravings for attention at all times at a point in one of your comments you even said you are Asexual... grin there and then I just had to conclude that you're deeply disturbed, but I'm optimistic, you're going to snap out of it and start living a truly happy life.. For now take it easy OK.. Drink a lot of water and eat your veggies, it will help your mental activity.. grin grin
Re: LADIES BEWARE!!! Do Not Date A Man Who Refers To Himself As This by femi4: 5:09am On Nov 05, 2021
Hintona:

grin grin

Why did you put my name on your signature though? grin
She is suffering from personality disorder

Zzor is not normal
Re: LADIES BEWARE!!! Do Not Date A Man Who Refers To Himself As This by Olumighty123(m): 7:28am On Nov 05, 2021
You are getting boring by the day, na people wey dey reply your thread dey give you hope.
Re: LADIES BEWARE!!! Do Not Date A Man Who Refers To Himself As This by falcon01: 4:25pm On Nov 05, 2021
siofra:

and Men avoid ladies who call themselves Queen
Re: LADIES BEWARE!!! Do Not Date A Man Who Refers To Himself As This by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 06, 2021
KingDash:
this girl na psycho.

1 Like

Re: LADIES BEWARE!!! Do Not Date A Man Who Refers To Himself As This by KingDash: 3:33pm On Nov 06, 2021
Beloved3:

Lol she's like magnoliaa. They are needlessly stuck in a loop of multiple personalities, have zero social skill and need a lot of maturing to do for their ages. They act 10 years beneath their ages. grin grin
dude nice..
Re: LADIES BEWARE!!! Do Not Date A Man Who Refers To Himself As This by siofra(f): 5:24am On Nov 07, 2021
Beloved3:

Lol she's like magnoliaa. They are needlessly stuck in a loop of multiple personalities, have zero social skill and need a lot of maturing to do for their ages. They act 10 years beneath their ages. grin grin

The magnoliaa I know doesn't have multiple personalities. Stop imagining things you deranged, psychotic fućktard!

Btw I read your diary magnoliaa and it's so cool!

1 Like

Re: LADIES BEWARE!!! Do Not Date A Man Who Refers To Himself As This by TheKingsmann(m): 6:40am On Nov 07, 2021
siofra:

The magnoliaa I know doesn't have multiple personalities. Stop imagining things you deranged, psychotic fućktard!

Btw I read your diary magnoliaa and it's so cool!
Seun, lalasticlala, Mynd44 rule 2
Re: LADIES BEWARE!!! Do Not Date A Man Who Refers To Himself As This by NarcissistKing(m): 10:59am On Nov 07, 2021
grin
Re: LADIES BEWARE!!! Do Not Date A Man Who Refers To Himself As This by Magnoliaa(f): 10:05pm On Nov 07, 2021
siofra:

The magnolia I know doesn't have multiple personalities. Stop imagining things you deranged, psychotic fućktard!

Btw I read your diary magnolia and it's so cool!

Thank you. smiley
Re: LADIES BEWARE!!! Do Not Date A Man Who Refers To Himself As This by LINTUNE(m): 10:20pm On Nov 07, 2021
siofra:

A femcel you mean grin

Well I'm a beautiful girl with a life outside nairaland and a lifetime supply of boyfriends both foreign and local.

And I don't watch Bollywood movies I'm more of a sci-fi type of person.
but you are a pyscho, obviously..you love attention so much that you don't mind being abused or bullied online to have it..
Re: LADIES BEWARE!!! Do Not Date A Man Who Refers To Himself As This by Kingsteve(m): 10:25pm On Nov 07, 2021
Just passing by, and saw this.
Kids these days with smartphones.
Smh
Re: LADIES BEWARE!!! Do Not Date A Man Who Refers To Himself As This by Fiscus105(m): 12:44am On Nov 08, 2021
siofra:

And you think they are what they claim they be on faceless forum? All these gragra when they post comments are just hallucinating to raise shoulder on nairaland, I pity gaulible who copy and paste their on life with comments of urchins on internet

1 Like

Re: LADIES BEWARE!!! Do Not Date A Man Who Refers To Himself As This by Neptunium(m): 2:46am On Mar 02, 2022
Re: LADIES BEWARE!!! Do Not Date A Man Who Refers To Himself As This by Kingsteve(m): 10:20am On Mar 03, 2022
siofra:

Hmmmm....
shocked
Re: LADIES BEWARE!!! Do Not Date A Man Who Refers To Himself As This by Popjoan1: 10:50am On Mar 03, 2022
siofra:

A femcel you mean grin

Well I'm a beautiful girl with a life outside nairaland and a lifetime supply of boyfriends both foreign and local.

And I don't watch Bollywood movies I'm more of a sci-fi type of person.
this indicates your a dummy....
Re: LADIES BEWARE!!! Do Not Date A Man Who Refers To Himself As This by siofra(f): 5:11am On Mar 09, 2022
Neptunium:
Yes, she does. I agree wit him. Bitchh is irritating, and tries too hard for attention. At 33, she dey act 17 all over Nairaland. Spits

Mr. Mature. I see you undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, You Enter A Lady's Car And U See This In Her Back Seat / Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... / A Message To All The Guys On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.