Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

How My Rejection For Being A Muslim Saved Me From Ikoyi Building Collapse- Adebo - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How My Rejection For Being A Muslim Saved Me From Ikoyi Building Collapse- Adebo (812 Views)

Some Acts That Make A Muslim Forbidden To Hell / What It Really Means To Be Called A Muslim. / Is It A Must For A Muslim Wife To Wear Wedding Ring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

How My Rejection For Being A Muslim Saved Me From Ikoyi Building Collapse- Adebo by barbstee(m): 2:28pm On Nov 04, 2021
Continue here https://www.nairaland.com/6834492/adebowale-sikiru-ikoyi-building-collapse#107326163

A young man by the name ADEBOWALE SIKIRU narrated how he was rejected by the owner of the collapsed Ikoyi building simply because of his religion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJgIZvkjqPo
Re: How My Rejection For Being A Muslim Saved Me From Ikoyi Building Collapse- Adebo by godisshit(m): 3:21pm On Nov 04, 2021
So all those thousands of muslims who have died in other collapsed buildings and those who were trampled to death during Hajj, were fake muslims?
Re: How My Rejection For Being A Muslim Saved Me From Ikoyi Building Collapse- Adebo by AbdulHakeem44(m): 4:32pm On Nov 04, 2021
AllahIsShit:
So all those thousands of muslims who have died in other collapsed buildings and those who were trampled to death during Hajj, were fake muslims?

That is what fanaticism gets you into. Brother, Allah literally saved you by making the boss a fanatic. He wants only christians as workers, and so he got it.

This idiot i quote is pained already, if reverse was the case, they would have all pounced on Islam to use derogatory terms. E pain am well well.

With regards to those who died by trampling during Hajj, i wish my answer will suffice an ignorant like you, let me tell u, all Muslims wish to die while performing one Ibada or the other,simple!!!

2 Likes

Re: How My Rejection For Being A Muslim Saved Me From Ikoyi Building Collapse- Adebo by godisshit(m): 4:55pm On Nov 04, 2021
It is true bro, I am seriously pained, in fact, ayam in "sifia" painment. embarassed

But every time I am in pain, I remember those who are less fortunate than me. They suffered sifia painment too.

In fact I was on my way back home from visiting the family of a 7 year old wife whose vagina was bleeding uncontrollably after her 56 year old husband insisted on "conjugal" rights. The doctor said that poor Aisha (that is the little girl's name. I'll leave you to figure out her "husband's" name wink) will bleed to death. I'm just devastated...

A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.'
Sahih Muslim 8:3310

AbdulHakeem44:

That is what fanaticism gets you into. Brother, Allah literally saved you by making the boss a fanatic. He wants only christians as workers, and so he got it.

This idiot i quote is pained already, if reverse was the case, they would have all pounced on Islam to use derogatory terms. E pain am well well.

With regards to those who died by trampling during Hajj, i wish my answer will suffice an ignorant like you, let me tell u, all Muslims wish to die while performing one Ibada or the other,simple!!!
Re: How My Rejection For Being A Muslim Saved Me From Ikoyi Building Collapse- Adebo by AbdulHakeem44(m): 5:48pm On Nov 04, 2021
AllahIsShit:
It is true bro, I am seriously pained, in fact, ayam in "sifia" painment. embarassed

But every time I am in pain, I remember those who are less fortunate than me. They suffered sifia painment too.

In fact I was on my way back home from visiting the family of a 7 year old wife whose vagina was bleeding uncontrollably after her 56 year old husband insisted on "conjugal" rights. The doctor said that poor Aisha (that is the little girl's name. I'll leave you to figure out her "husband's" name wink) will bleed to death. I'm just devastated...

A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.'
Sahih Muslim 8:3310

We are used to this already, is there anything left to say? If a comedian narrates the same joke for audience all the time, it won't be funny anymore. Pls look into the hadeeth more, look for more derogatory remark and u can make, we are tired of this Aisha of a thing, we have heard it countless times, is that all u have??
Re: How My Rejection For Being A Muslim Saved Me From Ikoyi Building Collapse- Adebo by godisshit(m): 6:23pm On Nov 04, 2021
Bros that is the difference between us. I NEVER get tired of fighting injustice.

In short bros, follow my example and you can never go astray. You will receive the ultimate reward!

[img]https://images./3Egj8g6mIra1ffVEYf6xjZ.png[/img]

AbdulHakeem44:

We are used to this already, is there anything left to say? If a comedian narrates the same joke for audience all the time, it won't be funny anymore. Pls look into the hadeeth more, look for more derogatory remark and u can make, we are tired of this Aisha of a thing, we have heard it countless times, is that all u have??

1 Like

Re: How My Rejection For Being A Muslim Saved Me From Ikoyi Building Collapse- Adebo by AntiChristian: 8:40am On Nov 05, 2021
Alhamdulillah for him. We hope he would be more serious in his deen and pursue his career in an halal way.

Whoever's time is up will never survive!

Sure many Christians are like that forcing Muslims to either accept Christianity or deny them the job!

1 Like

Re: How My Rejection For Being A Muslim Saved Me From Ikoyi Building Collapse- Adebo by lalasticlala(m): 10:48am On Nov 05, 2021

(1)

Napoleon, Mutah Wassin / What Is The Way Forward Abt This / Why Women Cant Marry Four Husbands...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.