Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,589 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Beautiful Lady Strips Herself Naked In The Bank And Destroyed Bank Properties - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Lady Strips Herself Naked In The Bank And Destroyed Bank Properties (2686 Views)

Lady Cries Uncontrollably And Starts Getting Herself Naked After Break Up / Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) / Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Lady Strips Herself Naked In The Bank And Destroyed Bank Properties by Ghot: 6:57am On Nov 05, 2021
A woman let it loose in a Capitec bank in Cape Town and has since gone viral.
The unidentified ŋαkєd woman can be seen going off at a bank consultant reportedly in the bank’s Strand branch.

In the 29-second video, the woman, dressed only in sandals, can be seen smashing a phone on the ground. Her screams are inaudible.

More here>> https://yawabase.com/2021/11/05/beautiful-lady-strips-herself-naked-in-the-bank-and-destroyed-bank-properties/

Re: Beautiful Lady Strips Herself Naked In The Bank And Destroyed Bank Properties by Bigredmachine: 6:59am On Nov 05, 2021
He dey happen for that side too, I think say na only for Nigeria o

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Strips Herself Naked In The Bank And Destroyed Bank Properties by ahnie: 7:09am On Nov 05, 2021
Who knows they must told her at the bank?
Those silly customer care people can be naughty at times.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Strips Herself Naked In The Bank And Destroyed Bank Properties by Sonnobax15(m): 7:12am On Nov 05, 2021
grin
Them for allow her do wetin dey her mind finish..Then after that,when her mind don calm down,na then them go start to play the video of everything wey she go need to repair undecided

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Strips Herself Naked In The Bank And Destroyed Bank Properties by thesicilian: 7:16am On Nov 05, 2021
How does stripping yourself naked and destroying your own phone solve any problem?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Strips Herself Naked In The Bank And Destroyed Bank Properties by vibre: 7:43am On Nov 05, 2021
Beautiful lady? undecided from the much I can see of her, All I can see is a fat, shapeless pig!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do We Have Beautiful Nairaland Girls Here? / Have you been so heartbroken you wanted to die? / How Can I Cure My Konji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.