Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,833 members, 7,851,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:48 AM

Video Of A Young Man Enjoying His Two Girlfriends On The Same Bed Goes Viral - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video Of A Young Man Enjoying His Two Girlfriends On The Same Bed Goes Viral (8254 Views)

Nigerian Man Gets Celebrated By His 2 Girlfriends On His Birthday / Soldiers Kneel To Propose To Their Girlfriends On The Road At Flyover (Photos) / Teenage Boy Flaunts Two Girlfriends, Made Them Kiss Each Other In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of A Young Man Enjoying His Two Girlfriends On The Same Bed Goes Viral by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 4:38pm On Nov 05, 2021
SarutobiEky:
Lmao. Be like no be only me the weather dey use play ludo.. you sef na passenger for this Line rangers boat ba. grin those yahoo guys gan... Dem make babes hard to get now angry
Smh! Better focus on your studies lol you dey here dey find babes
Re: Video Of A Young Man Enjoying His Two Girlfriends On The Same Bed Goes Viral by juman(m): 6:27pm On Nov 05, 2021
Plenty enjoyment dey home o.

But fear disease o.
Re: Video Of A Young Man Enjoying His Two Girlfriends On The Same Bed Goes Viral by SarutobiEky(m): 7:56pm On Nov 05, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

Smh! Better focus on your studies lol you dey here dey find babes
oya become my own, I go face am. grin cheesy
Re: Video Of A Young Man Enjoying His Two Girlfriends On The Same Bed Goes Viral by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 8:44pm On Nov 05, 2021
SarutobiEky:
oya become my own, I go face am. grin cheesy
Chai you sound so desperate. That’s not good, as you don’t really need this now, trust me. Focus on God and your studies.

Heartbreaks will finish you if you don’t heed to my advice.

Btw, I’m married.
Re: Video Of A Young Man Enjoying His Two Girlfriends On The Same Bed Goes Viral by SarutobiEky(m): 5:02am On Nov 06, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

Chai you sound so desperate. That’s not good, as you don’t really need this now, trust me. Focus on God and your studies.

Heartbreaks will finish you if you don’t heed to my advice.

Btw, I’m married.
ahan.. aunty.. angry grin yeah, sometimes I do feel lonely, but that's about it. I'm just kidding jawe.. BTW I've had my own fair share of heartbreaks...fear dey catch me to even ask girls of nowadays out. Finding a good lass is like needle in a haystack, but we move.. like you said na God get me. smiley Thanks for the advice ma.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Pretty Girls Not Worth Dating? / Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? / Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.