Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:42 AM

The Challenges Of Being Trans In Nigeria - Al Jazeera - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Challenges Of Being Trans In Nigeria - Al Jazeera (28320 Views)

ISWAP Commander In Nigeria Al-barwani Is Dead / Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State / Five Leading UK Banks Aided Corruption In Nigeria – Al-jazeera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Challenges Of Being Trans In Nigeria - Al Jazeera by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:44pm On Nov 05, 2021
Re: The Challenges Of Being Trans In Nigeria - Al Jazeera by Sleekfingers: 5:47pm On Nov 05, 2021
Gaoouu:
Shey we get trans for naija ni?

There are lots them....and I know some of them....and don't see anything wrong with that.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Challenges Of Being Trans In Nigeria - Al Jazeera by Kobojunkie: 5:47pm On Nov 05, 2021
Fahdiga:
They are not welcome in Nigeria. God abhors such
Which God tell you that one? You don dey lie against God? undecided
Re: The Challenges Of Being Trans In Nigeria - Al Jazeera by TruthSocial: 5:50pm On Nov 05, 2021
Reminder: You should know that what Aljeezera English media report is different from what Aljeezera Arab media reports, in this article Aljeezera pose like a advocate of same sex relationship but they will never run or advertise a article like this in Arab media, Aljeezera post rainbow flags on their English channel and media outlets all the time, but they won't dare do that in Arab media. With that I consider this to be a hit job on Nigeria using their English channel

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Challenges Of Being Trans In Nigeria - Al Jazeera by Rotji(m): 5:50pm On Nov 05, 2021
I'm surprised Aljazeera dey carry dis kind nonsense for their program
Re: The Challenges Of Being Trans In Nigeria - Al Jazeera by KaluwisxPRO: 5:50pm On Nov 05, 2021
Rydermaverick:
Eweeh ee..omo na today I know say 80 percentage of people on naira land are ignorant AF..abeg if you go school and you really graduated and you get ability to reason well...do me a favor by scrolling through the comment section then tell me whether most people on naira land go ever get common sense or they don't wish to be exposed...

Effect of people like Bobrisky claiming to be trans automatically Nigerians think being a trans is a medical procedure.

I was schooling one mad one here some days ago, he was ready to bet with his Life that trans people are product of surgery.

Ignorance is our number one problem in this country.

Nigeria has the highest number of transgenders, in Africa. But our society is still ignorant like In the days of killing of twins.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Challenges Of Being Trans In Nigeria - Al Jazeera by Angelfrost(m): 5:52pm On Nov 05, 2021
That can't be more challenging than corruption, bad leadership, inflation, a dying economy, and massive unemployment across the nation...

Al-Jazeera should do more meaningful Special Reporting! Mtchewww!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Challenges Of Being Trans In Nigeria - Al Jazeera by AreaFada2: 5:56pm On Nov 05, 2021
On top all the kata kata and jaga jaga wey dey ground for 9ja, pesin go come still add trans on top? Okokobioko! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: The Challenges Of Being Trans In Nigeria - Al Jazeera by Ikem11(m): 5:56pm On Nov 05, 2021
Not only trans.. What of transamadi. Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: The Challenges Of Being Trans In Nigeria - Al Jazeera by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 05, 2021
KaluwisxPRO:

Effect of people like Bobrisky claiming to be trans automatically Nigerians think being a trans is a medical procedure.

I was schooling one mad one here some days ago, he was ready to bet with his Life that trans people are product of surgery.

Ignorance is our number one problem in this country.

Nigeria has the highest number of transgenders, in Africa. But our society is still ignorant like In the days of killing of twins.
Ok now I've gotten one sensible person here with me.. thanks for sharing your point..
The main problem ain't even the effect of Bob risky..the main problem is most Nigerians are not willing to learn..they are bent on being ignorant..
Some don't even know what trans mean before making a comment...they think trans is same as being homosexual..
Thanks for your point man I really appreciate..

6 Likes

Re: The Challenges Of Being Trans In Nigeria - Al Jazeera by sonnie10: 5:57pm On Nov 05, 2021
Fahdiga:
Does God not abhor bloodshed and terrorism that is what Nigeria has become?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Challenges Of Being Trans In Nigeria - Al Jazeera by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 05, 2021
Nonsense.

In case you are contemplating such anomaly, please go on YouTube and check out the video, transgenders regret surgery.

It's a one hour documentary that features about four trans across 4 different states in the US.

I promise you, you won't regret watching that documentary.

I have always said it, what a trans needs is not surgery or hormone blockers but a psychologist/psychiatrist/hypnotherapist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Challenges Of Being Trans In Nigeria - Al Jazeera by juman(m): 5:58pm On Nov 05, 2021
Why changing your gender.
It's craziness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Challenges Of Being Trans In Nigeria - Al Jazeera by Kajaard: 5:59pm On Nov 05, 2021
JosephXavier:
God created man and woman to multiply and bear fruits

But human being have tried to change the nature of things that even animals will be shouting God forbid when they hear it

May we never give birth to Prince Aisha nor Princess David

Exactly. Abominations. How can you knowlingly change the gender you were born into, with stupid stories like I am a woman in a man's body or I am a man in a woman's body. Nonsense. Thunder fire them. Take their trans nonsense to the west. Africa abhors such rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Challenges Of Being Trans In Nigeria - Al Jazeera by Crieff(m): 5:59pm On Nov 05, 2021
Wait!

Is this lady on the right claiming to be a man?

1 Like

Re: The Challenges Of Being Trans In Nigeria - Al Jazeera by Righteousness2(m): 6:01pm On Nov 05, 2021
Rydermaverick:
Eweeh ee..omo na today I know say 80 percentage of people on naira land are ignorant AF..abeg if you go school and you really graduated and you get ability to reason well...do me a favor by scrolling through the comment section then tell me whether most people on naira land go ever get common sense or they don't wish to be exposed...

If having Sense is the ability to approve Evil and Abominations, that Sense is a Destructive Sense.
If your Sense or reasoning is against your Creator, you are clearly on the path of Destruction.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Challenges Of Being Trans In Nigeria - Al Jazeera by Charisma01: 6:02pm On Nov 05, 2021
Candidlady:

how do you know he does?

Sharap, God abhors such. It's an abomination before God
Re: The Challenges Of Being Trans In Nigeria - Al Jazeera by Fe190: 6:03pm On Nov 05, 2021
Remag666:
WTF do they mean by trans in Nigeria
Transgender dey naija? Where when how who undecided we need to start stoning people to death in public before we lose everything our parents taught us
If u be trans here thunder fire your yansh

If you really meant this stoning you typed, then there's no difference between you and the Talibans. So far they're not killing, molesting, terrorizing, stealing national cake, or bombing anyone, I see no need for stoning. They should sha move to the west for now, cause it would take yearsss before they're accepted everywhere

1 Like

Re: The Challenges Of Being Trans In Nigeria - Al Jazeera by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 05, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Ok now I've gotten one sensible person here with me.. thanks for sharing your point..
The main problem ain't even the effect of Bob risky..the main problem is most Nigerians are not willing to learn..they are bent on being ignorant..
Some don't even know what trans mean before making a comment...they think trans is same as being homosexual..
Thanks for your point man I really appreciate..

It is the same as being homosexual.

Can you feel like you're a woman and still be attracted to a woman? Or can you feel like you're a man and still be attracted to a man?

All these silliness is because of psychosis which is treatable but big pharma in collusion with doctors would rather you use their pills and go for surgery.

You destroy your life while their bank account gets fatter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Challenges Of Being Trans In Nigeria - Al Jazeera by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 05, 2021
Righteousness2:

If having Sense is the ability to approve Evil and Abominations, that Sense is Destructive Sense.
If your Sense or reasoning is against your Creator, you are clearly on the path of Destruction.
What do you understand by transgender?
Before you start bringing spiritual things in here..
Note I don't need baseless argument all I need is point..
I need point and I need to know where the Bible is against transgender..
Let the debate start..

1 Like

Re: The Challenges Of Being Trans In Nigeria - Al Jazeera by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 05, 2021
TripleOh7:

It is the same as being homosexual.

Can you feel like you're a woman and still be attracted to a woman? Or can you feel like you're a man and still be attracted to a man?

All these silliness is because of psychosis which is treatable but big pharma in collusion with doctors would rather you use their pills and go for surgery.

You destroy your life while their bank account gets fatter.
I would be passing your comment...I thought I told you I need a sensible point not based on ignorance..that's a pass for me..
Next pls..

2 Likes

Re: The Challenges Of Being Trans In Nigeria - Al Jazeera by FireRain: 6:08pm On Nov 05, 2021
Incredible!
Re: The Challenges Of Being Trans In Nigeria - Al Jazeera by D1Wonder(m): 6:09pm On Nov 05, 2021
Reports like this requires media houses to be culturally sensitive to the people and recognize that the West is never the ideal model to impose culturally.

Whether LGBTQ+++, I do not have a single issue with the individual choices of who they choose to be. But this must never be stamped, propagated and championed by the media on the whole populace. Can Al Jazeera push this agenda in Saudi Arabia or Iran?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Challenges Of Being Trans In Nigeria - Al Jazeera by younglleo: 6:11pm On Nov 05, 2021
even chidinma say she be trans ooo

Re: The Challenges Of Being Trans In Nigeria - Al Jazeera by Righteousness2(m): 6:11pm On Nov 05, 2021
Rydermaverick:

What do you understand by transgender?
Before you start bringing spiritual things in here..
Note I don't need baseless argument all I need is point..
I need point and I need to know where the Bible is against transgender..
Let the debate start..

Keep Decieving yourself and looking for Point! When you stand before GOD ALMIGHTY, you will know if it me you are doing or yourself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Challenges Of Being Trans In Nigeria - Al Jazeera by chiboycue: 6:11pm On Nov 05, 2021
lalasticlala:

SOURCE: https://www.aljazeera.com/features/2021/11/1/i-feel-invisible-the-challenges-of-being-trans-in-nigeria

GOD has reasons for creating individuals to be males and females respectively. He is GOD and not man. He is not prone to mistakes. If He created Di (for example) to be a female so be it. Di should not wake up one beautiful morning and claim that she suddenly realizes that she is a male and starts assuming the personality of a male. Di can deceive the world that she is a he (male) but whenever she sees her reproductive organ, it would remind her that she is originally a female. No matter the number of surgical operations she performs on her body to assume the likeness of a man, Di cannot peform surgical operations on her female reproductive organs to replace them with male reproductive organs. Di cannot deceive her Creator

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Challenges Of Being Trans In Nigeria - Al Jazeera by Candidlady: 6:12pm On Nov 05, 2021
Charisma01:

Sharap, God abhors such. It's an abomination before God
which one is sharap now bros?
what if my own god doesnt seek it as an abomination?
what makes your god better than my god?
Re: The Challenges Of Being Trans In Nigeria - Al Jazeera by mmsen: 6:13pm On Nov 05, 2021
Fahdiga:

That same god allegedly abhors liars, thieves and adulterers as per the bible and yet Nigeria has plenty of them.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Challenges Of Being Trans In Nigeria - Al Jazeera by Boogyman557: 6:14pm On Nov 05, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool EVERYBODY WIT DER OWN WAHALA 4 DIS CUNTREE. ABOBI JUST MIND UR OWN BUS.. D WAHALA WEY WE GET 4 DIS CUNTREE PASS ALL DOES ONCE. ME I JUST DE 1 CORNER DE HIGH MY KUSH. IF BOB RISKY SEY EM 1 DO GIVE AWAY NOW, NA STILL DOES SAME PEOPLE WEY DE CONDEMN AM GO 1ST SEND ACCOUNT DETAILS. WTF MAN
Re: The Challenges Of Being Trans In Nigeria - Al Jazeera by uniquelyspecial(m): 6:16pm On Nov 05, 2021
Fahdiga:
Says assistant god

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Challenges Of Being Trans In Nigeria - Al Jazeera by techWriter3: 6:16pm On Nov 05, 2021
They not not welcome in Nigerians. God detests such
Re: The Challenges Of Being Trans In Nigeria - Al Jazeera by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 05, 2021
Righteousness2:

Keep Decieving yourself and looking for Point! When you stand before GOD ALMIGHTY, you will know if it me you are doing or yourself.
That's the problem with most Nigerians..you sabi talk but you no fit prove your comment..
If it's to spam everywhere with spiritualism and unnecessary things you are good at it..
Now tell me where the Bible is against transgender you can't..
Do you even know the meaning of transgender?
So who's decieving who..
If you can't prove yourself then you are not worthy to judge anyone...
Don't let ignorance and religion blind your eye from thinking straight..

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Declares Eze Madumere’s Impeachment Illegal. Jubilation In Imo (Photos) / Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President / Profile Of The Supreme Court Judges That Will Determine Obi, Atiku, Tinubu Fate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.