Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,394 members, 7,861,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:21 AM

The Challenges Of Being Trans In Nigeria - Al Jazeera - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Challenges Of Being Trans In Nigeria - Al Jazeera (28317 Views)

ISWAP Commander In Nigeria Al-barwani Is Dead / Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State / Five Leading UK Banks Aided Corruption In Nigeria – Al-jazeera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Challenges Of Being Trans In Nigeria - Al Jazeera by xpool(m): 8:09pm On Nov 05, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://www.aljazeera.com/features/2021/11/1/i-feel-invisible-the-challenges-of-being-trans-in-nigeria
Go and do such documentary in Saudi Arabia and Iran.
Besides, did anyone really read the whole script?

One a more serious note, I have a young lady in her twenties in my area, she looks facially ugly. She used to be muscular like a boy, and we believe she has single bone, boy no dey beat for fight. She just fights and behaves like a boy. But she loves straight sex too much. And she has started developing some feminine curves in her twenties.
So it is not an excuse to be a transgender because you look or behave like the opposite sex. It is pure misorientation and maladaptive reasoning.
You Don use that one her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Challenges Of Being Trans In Nigeria - Al Jazeera by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 05, 2021
Starzo:

You claim to be intelligent but you're very far from it.
later...
"Claim to be intelligent"
Did I tell you that?
I love people who can have a polite conversation with me...the point of an argument should be point not derogatory words..it's fine ..do enjoy your self..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Challenges Of Being Trans In Nigeria - Al Jazeera by Flamemignon1(m): 8:10pm On Nov 05, 2021
cococandy:

Funny thing is that after adopting all those phobias from the west and western religious influences, they turn around and say the west is shoving tolerance down their throats. I can’t wrap my head around that level of ignorance.

Homophobia and transphobia is western culture!!!
Exactly, I was just about to point that out

@the bolded... I just wish I could like this comment a billion times. Homophobia and transphobia were truly brought in by the west

2 Likes

Re: The Challenges Of Being Trans In Nigeria - Al Jazeera by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 05, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Oh, it means I'm waiting to see the day Nigerians will think deeply and not just adhere to rules society made
Thanks..I hope they do..most Nigerians should be wiser than this.. thanks man I really appreciate your comment.. enjoy..

1 Like

Re: The Challenges Of Being Trans In Nigeria - Al Jazeera by Lordave: 8:11pm On Nov 05, 2021
Fahdiga:
They are not welcome in Nigeria. God abhors such
God doesn’t live in Nigeria and has never lived there.

1 Like

Re: The Challenges Of Being Trans In Nigeria - Al Jazeera by cococandy(f): 8:11pm On Nov 05, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Exactly, I was just about to point that out

@the bolded... I just wish I could like this comment a billion times. Homophobia and transphobia were truly brought in by the west

Every time someone wrongly says the west is doing this and that to their African culture , I lose a strand of hair. Imma be bald soon grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Challenges Of Being Trans In Nigeria - Al Jazeera by Starzo: 8:12pm On Nov 05, 2021
Rydermaverick:

"Claim to be intelligent"
Did I tell you that?
I love people who can have a polite conversation with me...the point of an argument should be point not derogatory words..it's fine ..do enjoy your self..
And yet you still couldn't get the 'point' of what I was driving at.
later...
Re: The Challenges Of Being Trans In Nigeria - Al Jazeera by Flamemignon1(m): 8:12pm On Nov 05, 2021
cococandy:

Every time someone wrongly says the west is doing this and that to their African culture , I lose a strand of hair. Imma be bald soon grin
I can't fight no more, I just let them wallow in that ignorance, it's really funny to watch

1 Like

Re: The Challenges Of Being Trans In Nigeria - Al Jazeera by Flamemignon1(m): 8:13pm On Nov 05, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Thanks..I hope they do..most Nigerians should be wiser than this.. thanks man I really appreciate your comment.. enjoy..
grin smiley
Re: The Challenges Of Being Trans In Nigeria - Al Jazeera by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 05, 2021
Starzo:

And yet you still couldn't get the 'point' of what I was driving at.
later...
And yet you weren't sensible enough to make a good "point"..later..
Re: The Challenges Of Being Trans In Nigeria - Al Jazeera by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 05, 2021

1 Like

Re: The Challenges Of Being Trans In Nigeria - Al Jazeera by xaggar(m): 8:16pm On Nov 05, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Challenges Of Being Trans In Nigeria - Al Jazeera by Rotji(m): 8:16pm On Nov 05, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Look man you don't understand..I am really tired swears and you know what speaking to people who don't wish to learn is like a complete waste of time.. seriously I've had enough insult trying to prove my point to ignorant people on here and it's getting too much..so the best is I rather ignore them than start an argument that's gonna result in insults..
Thanks and enjoy..

What makes you think that of all knowledge in the world it's only non acceptance of homosexuality that qualifies one to be ignorant?! See the way you are shouting upandan "ignorant!" "ignorant!!" to people that can sit you down and school you on several subjects of knowledge and just because they don't agree with you on the subject of gayness you immediately term them ignorant. Isn't this manipulation just to shut them up?!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Challenges Of Being Trans In Nigeria - Al Jazeera by Fahdiga(m): 8:17pm On Nov 05, 2021
Lordave:
God doesn’t live in Nigeria and has never lived there.
Who told you that
Re: The Challenges Of Being Trans In Nigeria - Al Jazeera by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 05, 2021
Rotji:

What makes you think that of all knowledge in the world it's only non acceptance of homosexuality that qualifies one to be ignorant?! See the way you are shouting upandan "ignorant!" "ignorant!!" to people that can sit you down and school you on several subjects of knowledge and just because they don't agree with you on the subject of gayness you immediately term them ignorant. Isn't this manipulation just to shut them up?!
See what I am talking about..how is being transgender makes you an homosexual..pls do yourself some favor by Makin a research on transgender ..then come back here to speak in a more polite manner...don't you know you sound unwise when you speak on a matter you know nothing of..
Re: The Challenges Of Being Trans In Nigeria - Al Jazeera by Tobedated(m): 8:21pm On Nov 05, 2021
80% Of these comments makes me sad and these people are supposed to be the future of Nigeria it really is a pity o mashe o
Re: The Challenges Of Being Trans In Nigeria - Al Jazeera by Starzo: 8:22pm On Nov 05, 2021
Rydermaverick:

And yet you weren't sensible enough to make a good "point"..later..
cheesy cheesy...you just proved my point.
Last reply from me
Re: The Challenges Of Being Trans In Nigeria - Al Jazeera by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 05, 2021
Starzo:

cheesy cheesy...you just proved my point.
Last reply from me
Enjoy yourself man..and do have a good night rest.
Re: The Challenges Of Being Trans In Nigeria - Al Jazeera by Tobedated(m): 8:26pm On Nov 05, 2021
Rydermaverick:

See what I am talking about..how is being transgender makes you an homosexual..pls do yourself some favor by Makin a research on transgender ..then come back here to speak in a more polite manner...don't you know you sound unwise when you speak on a matter you know nothing of..

LMFAO bro i just love you for this comment
Re: The Challenges Of Being Trans In Nigeria - Al Jazeera by Teripaul(m): 8:26pm On Nov 05, 2021
All i see is darkness awaitin. . . . God knw the kinda life those hoes are living.
Re: The Challenges Of Being Trans In Nigeria - Al Jazeera by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 05, 2021
Tobedated:

LMFAO bro i just love you for this comment
Leave that guy..he doesn't know who he's arguing with and to make matter worse he doesn't know what he's arguing about..jonzin man dey call transgender gayness..see ignorance at it's peak..
Man enjoy yourself..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Challenges Of Being Trans In Nigeria - Al Jazeera by geechy: 8:37pm On Nov 05, 2021
Use geechy
@op...

Don't try me o...

I like as I take be giver.. To them ladies.

AS A GUY I GO PET WOMAN ticckle am well then remove her pant and spread her for the fellowship...SHhe'll beg for me to give her my 6inches
Na I'm one demon go wan con tell me to transfer to the receiving gender... Iro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Challenges Of Being Trans In Nigeria - Al Jazeera by FuckHomophobes: 8:41pm On Nov 05, 2021
Rydermaverick:
Eweeh ee..omo na today I know say 80 percentage of people on naira land are ignorant AF..abeg if you go school and you really graduated and you get ability to reason well...do me a favor by scrolling through the comment section then tell me whether most people on naira land go ever get common sense or they don't wish to be exposed...

Asin eh. It's so shocking but I'm not surprised sha
Re: The Challenges Of Being Trans In Nigeria - Al Jazeera by Rotji(m): 8:42pm On Nov 05, 2021
Rydermaverick:

I can school you on the subject of trans oga, i used the word gayness because at the end of the day they are all in the same group abi trans no follow for LGBTQ?! It's still a matter of accepting or not accepting and i refused to see a man surgically changed to a woman as a woman cos last last na man he or "she" go still want lash.

And you keep insulting people and turning around to claim victim of insult, I assure you i know what a trans is, I know what a cross dresser is, I know what a homosexual is and I also know what an Intersex is. You can't tell me anything new that I don't know on this subject, and I still don't subscribe to it and that makes me ignorant abi?! Very manipulative you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Challenges Of Being Trans In Nigeria - Al Jazeera by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 05, 2021
FuckHomophobes:

Asin eh. It's so shocking but I'm not surprised sha
Me e shock me oo I didn't know it has gotten out of hands.. enjoy..

1 Like

Re: The Challenges Of Being Trans In Nigeria - Al Jazeera by JaskanFactor: 8:45pm On Nov 05, 2021
in case you all dont know where this is going, they are grooming Bob Risky for president
Re: The Challenges Of Being Trans In Nigeria - Al Jazeera by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 05, 2021
Rotji:

I can school you on the subject of trans oga, i used the word gayness because at the end of the day they are all in the same group abi trans no follow for LGBTQ?! It's still a matter of accepting or not accepting and i refused to see a man surgically changed to a woman as a woman cos last last na man he or "she" go still want lash.

And you keep insulting people and turning around to claim victim of insult, I assure you i know what a trans is, I know what a cross dresser is, I know what a homosexual is and I also know what an Intersex is. You can't tell me anything new that I don't know on this subject, and I still don't subscribe to it and that makes me ignorant abi?! Very manipulative you
You must not make surgical changes till you become a trans...man you keep making the same mistakes on your write-up then I would kindly help you out by cutting you off..
Did you make a proper research on it ?no lower your pride make a research on it and learn something new today..
At least you can go to bed with pride that you learnt a new word and it's proper definition...
Re: The Challenges Of Being Trans In Nigeria - Al Jazeera by gohzieh(m): 8:49pm On Nov 05, 2021
Trans Amadi. ���
Ekez:
Trans gini
Trans human abi trans animal
Idiots
Re: The Challenges Of Being Trans In Nigeria - Al Jazeera by NarcissistKing(m): 8:56pm On Nov 05, 2021
Nigerians are very intolerable and ignorant as fvck!
Re: The Challenges Of Being Trans In Nigeria - Al Jazeera by NarcissistKing(m): 8:57pm On Nov 05, 2021
Fahdiga:
They are not welcome in Nigeria. God abhors such

Kill them when you see them. Fool.
Re: The Challenges Of Being Trans In Nigeria - Al Jazeera by NarcissistKing(m): 9:00pm On Nov 05, 2021
Rydermaverick:

That dude is not intelligent.
Re: The Challenges Of Being Trans In Nigeria - Al Jazeera by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 05, 2021
NarcissistKing:

That dude is not intelligent.
At all ..most of them on naira land ain't intelligent..all they do is come online and spit gibberish..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG / Why Peter Obi's Supporters Are Excited About Peter Obi's Visit To Ayo Fayose / You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.