Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,738 members, 7,820,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

A Problem Of Beauty - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Problem Of Beauty (1122 Views)

When Ur Big Butt/boobs Bcum A Problem Fr U / The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? / Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Problem Of Beauty by dankol: 9:00pm On Jun 05, 2011
I av a dis nature, ladies i look carefuly and are indid beautiful. Afta sometimes, dey dnt look beautiful to me again. Is it so wit odas?
Re: A Problem Of Beauty by MMM2(m): 9:16pm On Jun 05, 2011
op
u mean dis angry ?
Re: A Problem Of Beauty by 190: 9:17pm On Jun 05, 2011
dankol:

I av a dis nature, ladies i look carefuly and are indid beautiful. Afta sometimes, dey dnt look beautiful to me again. Is it so wit odas?

what was your last score in JAMB undecided
Re: A Problem Of Beauty by Omolola1(f): 9:18pm On Jun 05, 2011
u saw d outside beauty at first

as tym went on, d inner one took ova
Re: A Problem Of Beauty by dankol: 8:27am On Jun 06, 2011
I stil dnt get d point lola. Nd as 4 d oda person wat as jamb 2 do wit such a sincere mata
Re: A Problem Of Beauty by Ranoscky(m): 9:06am On Jun 06, 2011
Op, I no blame u jare. For God said "thou shalt not live by bread alone." So any gal wey u piank finish and u don taya to fork her, make u pass am giv me abeg, make i continue wia u stop, u hia? [but no forget say, anythin wey u do pesin sista, anoda guy go do am for sista too].
Re: A Problem Of Beauty by Dyt(f): 10:35am On Jun 06, 2011
mtchewww
Re: A Problem Of Beauty by dankol: 4:08pm On Jun 06, 2011
I neva said, i'm into relatnship wit such ladies. I dnt fornicate
Re: A Problem Of Beauty by Omolola1(f): 4:13pm On Jun 06, 2011
oh u commit adultery?
Re: A Problem Of Beauty by GaussS: 12:37am On Jun 07, 2011
190:

190 you are not well but i see your point
@op not much to understand here
Re: A Problem Of Beauty by Mynd44: 10:12am On Jun 07, 2011
Crap!!!!!!!
Re: A Problem Of Beauty by Natasha2(f): 10:27am On Jun 07, 2011
lolz I had a friend with this problem his conclusion was that after knowing someone for a while their face change lolz lolz lolz there was this girl he was tripping for in class and after a while he said she was ugly, I think its normal but not really in your way me too when I first see someone after a while of knowing the person I get to see the real face of the person not that the face changes or the persons gets ugly no that's impossible but there's just a lil change can't explain it though cheesy @op so you have a mate cheesy although mine the people don't get to look ugly cos once you're beautiful or handsome then you can't be ugly cheesy
Re: A Problem Of Beauty by kpolli(m): 2:56pm On Jun 07, 2011
190:

stopped after JSCE
Re: A Problem Of Beauty by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 07, 2011
Natasha,,:

lolz I had a friend with this problem his conclusion was that after knowing someone for a while their face change lolz lolz lolz there was this girl he was tripping for in class and after a while he said she was ugly, I think its normal but not really in your way me too when I first see someone after a while of knowing the person I get to see the real face of the person not that the face changes or the persons gets ugly no that's impossible but there's just a lil change can't explain it though cheesy @op so you have a mate cheesy although mine the people don't get to look ugly cos once you're beautiful or handsome then you can't be ugly cheesy
babe which school u graduate frm? I 've taken my time to note most of ur coloured comments and they all make sense to me, pls can we hav a one on on chat?.@o.p I second dis topic cos d tin dey happen to me, wat i do is to initiate a casual contact wit such a person i admire and feed my eyes wit their faces well enuf b4 movin to d next level.
Re: A Problem Of Beauty by kokoye(m): 10:06pm On Jun 07, 2011
another reason why posting nairaland threads on regular cellphones ought to be banned
Re: A Problem Of Beauty by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 07, 2011
undecided
Re: A Problem Of Beauty by dankol: 6:27am On Jun 08, 2011
@lola, u at 1st were talkin maturely, u ar getin me diasapointd @natasha, u av spoken wel. D is issue is a mata of undastandin. I didnt creat dis topic 4 fun. Bt its realy hapenin 2 me.tanks 4 ur undastandin. @ last post, u seems to 4get dat it is far more easier on a pc dan a fone. So i dnt get ur point
Re: A Problem Of Beauty by emofine(f): 6:41am On Jun 08, 2011
lol op that's because you are not examining them with a fresh eye again, thus their "beauty" per se does not strike you as before - as you have become acquainted to their reflection which as a result has dulled your senses a bit.

However I must conclude that a "true" beauty will remain beautiful even after being witnessed by the same beholder several times but they also say "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" 

This scenario has happened to me a few times but not all the time, after a year in my class I am still stunned by the beauty radiating from my Jamaican colleague  smiley
Re: A Problem Of Beauty by dankol: 3:49pm On Jun 08, 2011
@emofine, wat do u mean by a fresh eye, dat, i , , i dnt get it. Ok lets define beauty? It is a unique feature of a person dat odas see as it depends on d beholder. And as 4 ur beauty hypothesis of true beaty remain beautiful. Wat do u say on acct of men who divorce dier 'once beautiful wives' nd now no more 2 dem. And as 4 ur jamaica coleage, can we deduce dat U ARE IN LOVE. Since even afta a year ur beaty hypothesis is stil effective on u. Note, i'm nt condermin d hypothesis mayb perhap, i av nt seen true beauty, or i av nt ben careful enof 2 discova d true beaty
Re: A Problem Of Beauty by 190: 3:51pm On Jun 08, 2011
dankol:

@lola, u at 1st were talkin maturely, u ar getin me diasapointd @natasha, u av spoken wel. D is issue is a mata of undastandin. I didnt creat dis topic 4 fun. Bt its realy hapenin 2 me.tanks 4 your undastandin. @ last post, u seems to 4get dat it is far more easier on a pc dan a fone. So i dnt get your point

angry angry
Re: A Problem Of Beauty by MrCork17: 3:55pm On Jun 08, 2011
dankol:

dankol. bro. dont have have street lights where you leaf?undecided
Re: A Problem Of Beauty by dankol: 6:49pm On Jun 08, 2011
Nd wat use is d stret light sovle dis? And if atall it wld help. U no dey naija ney. Which town 4 9ja fit boast of stret light 4 all her street?
Re: A Problem Of Beauty by emofine(f): 8:24pm On Jun 08, 2011
dankol:

@emofine, wat do u mean by a fresh eye, dat, i , , i dnt get it.

I mean that you are no longer laying your eyes upon such a person for the first time anymore. You are now used to the other person's look is what I meant that's why I suggested that probably you are no more stuck by their beauty. Let me use music as an analogy. When a particular type of music comes out there will be many people drawn to that music for a period. After a while after getting used to the music and having listened to that particular music for a very long time the sound is no more new to the listener and thus not as striking as before. I hope you understand my definition.

And as 4 your beauty hypothesis of true beaty remain beautiful. Wat do u say on acct of men who divorce dier 'once beautiful wives' nd now no more 2 dem.

Well having beauty is not a necessary factor in keeping a marriage together. What if the wife or husband has or develops an unattractive personality, what if the other spouse cheats etc

And as 4 your jamaica coleage, can we deduce dat U ARE IN LOVE.

I am not in love with my colleague - I am mot attracted (sexually) to a woman. I am a female by the way smiley

Since even afta a year your beaty hypothesis is stil effective on u. Note, i'm nt condermin d hypothesis mayb perhap, i av nt seen true beauty, or i av nt ben careful enof 2 discova d true beaty

Well it was more of a suggestion than a hypothesis that's why I said "perhaps". I doubt you have never seen beautiful people but I just suggested that maybe you become immune after a while after getting used to their look. I did not mean to even sound condescending when I said "true beauty". I used that term to highlight that a very beautiful person would still have that appeal regardless after being witnessed by the same beholder often times. I suppose there are degrees of beauty and an extremely stunning person will still be appealing no matter how long someone familiarizes themselves with such a persons reflection
I hope you understand now
Re: A Problem Of Beauty by Natasha2(f): 8:25pm On Jun 08, 2011
enamaye:

babe which school u graduate frm? I 've taken my time to note most of your coloured comments and they all make sense to me, pls can we hav a one on on chat?.@o.p I second dis topic cos d tin dey happen to me, wat i do is to initiate a casual contact wit such a person i admire and feed my eyes wit their faces well enuf b4 movin to d next level.
Thanks for the complement and Yes to your request  cheesy   [size=3pt]I hope that girls has noted what you said<< she knows herself. I'm sure she almost died of anger and jealousy when she read your post  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy [/size]
Re: A Problem Of Beauty by Natasha2(f): 8:31pm On Jun 08, 2011
dankol:

@natasha, u av spoken wel. D is issue is a mata of undastandin. I didnt creat dis topic 4 fun. Bt its realy hapenin 2 me.tanks 4 your undastandin.
you're welcome dearie kiss kiss or should I say mate grin
Re: A Problem Of Beauty by dankol: 9:23pm On Jun 08, 2011
@emofine, U are such a great tutor, tanks 4 d understandin. Pple are rare 2 find

(1) (Reply)

Fornication Is The Devils Play / Mfm Prayer For Feb 14th / I Love You But

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.