Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

What Birthday And Valentine Gifts Should I Buy For Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Birthday And Valentine Gifts Should I Buy For Her? (1121 Views)

What Birthday Gift Is Suitable For A 38 Yr Old Lady? / What Birthday Gift Can One Give To A Guy / What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Birthday And Valentine Gifts Should I Buy For Her? by Raxxye(m): 3:07pm On Feb 06, 2012
Valentine comes on 14th and her birthday is on the 15th of February. She‘s my 001, if you understand what I mean. The problem is that I don‘t know what gift to get her for Valentine and her birthday. Previously I‘ve bought a wrist watch, perfume, and even lingeries. I‘ve not been able to come up with something 2 get for her this time. You guys/gals should please suggest what I should get for her that will help cement our relationship. Should be of moderate price. Pls don‘t suggest a blackberry; it‘s outside the price range. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: What Birthday And Valentine Gifts Should I Buy For Her? by Raxxye(m): 5:07pm On Feb 06, 2012
I need your help NL ladies. The lady in question is in her late twenties. I guess that‘s within Freecocoa‘s age bracket.
@Freecocoa, lola.luv, et al. If u‘re reading this, just lemme know what ladies ur age like. Will be appreciated!
Re: What Birthday And Valentine Gifts Should I Buy For Her? by Mynd44: 6:59pm On Feb 06, 2012
I guess the main question is how you got to know Freecocoa's age
Re: What Birthday And Valentine Gifts Should I Buy For Her? by Raxxye(m): 7:20pm On Feb 06, 2012
Mynd_44:

I guess the main question is how you got to know Freecocoa's age

By inference.
But dat‘s not the main question. The main question is in my post. Just read b/w lines.

(1) (Reply)

I Can See The Signs But I Cant Listen To Her Mind Maybe She Wants Me / Can You Date Your Friend ? / Women Make Me Uncomfortable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.