Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Kibiyan Kabi Kebbi: Orji Kalu Face Of Nigeria's Unity - Haruna Ahmed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kibiyan Kabi Kebbi: Orji Kalu Face Of Nigeria's Unity - Haruna Ahmed (9203 Views)

Defense Headquarters Reacts To Seaman Haruna Goshit Video, Begins Investigation / Naval Officer, Seaman Haruna Goshit Calls Out Rear Admiral I.O Mohammed / Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kibiyan Kabi Kebbi: Orji Kalu Face Of Nigeria's Unity - Haruna Ahmed by Ugonna62: 10:17am On Nov 06, 2021
Penguin2:
If Orji Uzor Kalu likes, let him collect Aboki titles from Kano to Birnin Gwari, he still won’t take southeast slot for the presidency.

He’s corrupt and has nothing to show for his stewardship in Abia.

If he set things right, Abia should be at par with Anambra in terms of commerce but Aba is a desolate city despite its potentials.

Characters like Kalu, Okorocha and Uzodimma shouldn’t take our slot.

Give southeast slot to Umahi or Ogbonnaya Onu or even Ngige. These are men that have proven their mettle.
Which slot? Nothing like slot in naija presidential race, na no work no pay.by the way all those men you condemd are they worst than those presently running the show ? even the ones you recommended how are you sure they will protect and project your intrest when they get there.?
Re: Kibiyan Kabi Kebbi: Orji Kalu Face Of Nigeria's Unity - Haruna Ahmed by APCNig: 10:28am On Nov 06, 2021
Penguin2:
If Orji Uzor Kalu likes, let him collect Aboki titles from Kano to Birnin Gwari, he still won’t take southeast slot for the presidency.

He’s corrupt and has nothing to show for his stewardship in Abia.

If he set things right, Abia should be at par with Anambra in terms of commerce but Aba is a desolate city despite its potentials.

Characters like Kalu, Okorocha and Uzodimma shouldn’t take our slot.

Give southeast slot to Umahi or Ogbonnaya Onu or even Ngige. These are men that have proven their mettle.

Charles Chukwuma Soludo the Solution and Ogbonnaya Onu are the best brains in the East as at today. Anything short of those two will just give Bola Tinubu and, or Starboy Osinbajo a smooth ride to Aso Rock.

In fact, Charles Chukwuma Soludo the Solution is the only one that can solve Nigeria's Economic problems. He did it before with CBN, he will do better with Presidential powers. World's central bank governors including World Bank, IMF and ADB chiefs once came together to receive lectures from him on how the 2008 global recession did not get to Nigeria.
Re: Kibiyan Kabi Kebbi: Orji Kalu Face Of Nigeria's Unity - Haruna Ahmed by Rayjnr: 10:35am On Nov 06, 2021
aylive02:

Brother please don't condemn ABA , this is China product, ABA produces better stuffs than this, it is so sad that Nigerians now call these fake China products aba made. aba produces quality materials, shoes bags, belts than China.

1 Like

Re: Kibiyan Kabi Kebbi: Orji Kalu Face Of Nigeria's Unity - Haruna Ahmed by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 06, 2021
Na so. Can the people he has governed come and tell us what achievements he did
Re: Kibiyan Kabi Kebbi: Orji Kalu Face Of Nigeria's Unity - Haruna Ahmed by bigcasava1(m): 11:30am On Nov 06, 2021
Fulanis ass licker that's what he is
Re: Kibiyan Kabi Kebbi: Orji Kalu Face Of Nigeria's Unity - Haruna Ahmed by hollywater: 11:53am On Nov 06, 2021
This Man and Tinubu will never rule Nigeria. Two notorious thief.
Re: Kibiyan Kabi Kebbi: Orji Kalu Face Of Nigeria's Unity - Haruna Ahmed by aylive02(m): 12:02pm On Nov 06, 2021
Zeezenho:

Mumu.you suppose they worship ABA guys if not for them I wonder how a broke ass like you will be able to afford footwear.
ode nie. I'm not one of the E-diots like you that post to taunt. I only posted and not to taunt anyone
Re: Kibiyan Kabi Kebbi: Orji Kalu Face Of Nigeria's Unity - Haruna Ahmed by seunayantokun(m): 12:50pm On Nov 06, 2021
If you don't know you are being deceived, your deceiver knows they are deceiving you. At least, both of you can't be ignorant of your case.
Re: Kibiyan Kabi Kebbi: Orji Kalu Face Of Nigeria's Unity - Haruna Ahmed by Penguin2: 1:15pm On Nov 06, 2021
APCNig:

Charles Chukwuma Soludo the Solution and Ogbonnaya Onu are the best brains in the East as at today. Anything short of those two will just give Bola Tinubu and, or Starboy Osinbajo a smooth ride to Aso Rock.

In fact, Charles Chukwuma Soludo the Solution is the only one that can solve Nigeria's Economic problems. He did it before with CBN, he will do better with Presidential powers. World's central bank governors including World Bank, IMF and ADB chiefs once came together to receive lectures from him on how the 2008 global recession did not get to Nigeria.

Soludo was good I know.

But he is not in APC na.
Re: Kibiyan Kabi Kebbi: Orji Kalu Face Of Nigeria's Unity - Haruna Ahmed by valoky22(m): 1:58pm On Nov 06, 2021
[quote Brilliant quote! author=WeRblessed post=107371620]A friend of our enemies is our enemy. Whateve you mr Uzo Kalu is doing in the name of 'ndi Igbo' without them is against them. Biafra will come and Igbos will write their history, and all of you trators's names will be in there as people who sold and killed their own people with Fulanis for a promised of leadership. History will judge all of you that even your great grand children will change their names to avoid anything to do with you dead or alive.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Kibiyan Kabi Kebbi: Orji Kalu Face Of Nigeria's Unity - Haruna Ahmed by APCNig: 2:18pm On Nov 06, 2021
Penguin2:

Soludo was good I know.

But he is not in APC na.

Not "was", but " is".

I want good governance and not good party.
I am sure you too want good governance, not minding whosoever that is there. Besides, is there any party with ideology in Africa?
Re: Kibiyan Kabi Kebbi: Orji Kalu Face Of Nigeria's Unity - Haruna Ahmed by Penguin2: 2:28pm On Nov 06, 2021
APCNig:

Not "was", but " is".

I want good governance and not good party.
I am sure you too want good governance, not minding whosoever that is there. Besides, is there any party with ideology in Africa?

I hope you know I’m not an APC apologist?

I was just telling that Soludo can’t possibly have a chance in 2023 since he’s neither in APC nor PDP. Except some deals are cut sha.

And yes, all I want is good governance for Nigeria. That’s why Peter Obi is my first choice for 2023 but I guess it’s a tall dream.
Re: Kibiyan Kabi Kebbi: Orji Kalu Face Of Nigeria's Unity - Haruna Ahmed by olatuns2017: 7:59pm On Nov 06, 2021
magoo10:
Lol
sorry o sorry o
Orji kalu will be used to thwart that drug barons ambition even though he might not win.Orji kalu will be the drug barons nightmare

Orji kalu is still learning from Tinubuism school of politics
Re: Kibiyan Kabi Kebbi: Orji Kalu Face Of Nigeria's Unity - Haruna Ahmed by magoo10(m): 6:36am On Nov 07, 2021
olatuns2017:

Orji kalu is still learning from Tinubuism school of politics
the highest your god can do is leave apc and form another party
Re: Kibiyan Kabi Kebbi: Orji Kalu Face Of Nigeria's Unity - Haruna Ahmed by olatuns2017: 9:09am On Nov 07, 2021
magoo10:
the highest your god can do is leave apc and form another party

Eehhh

Landlord leave house for debtor tenants

Obvious you leaving in denial

BAT
as long as God preserves his life
He will be more relevant than any other politician in 2023 ticket!

That's y since 1960 Igbos continue to fail in politics since because una no follow person wey no road!
Re: Kibiyan Kabi Kebbi: Orji Kalu Face Of Nigeria's Unity - Haruna Ahmed by magoo10(m): 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2021
olatuns2017:

Eehhh

BAT

That's y since 1960 Igbos continue to fail in politics since because una no follow person wey no road!
where you see IPOB here abi Dem use IPOB matter swear for una
Re: Kibiyan Kabi Kebbi: Orji Kalu Face Of Nigeria's Unity - Haruna Ahmed by magoo10(m): 12:32pm On Nov 07, 2021
olatuns2017:

Eehhh

BAT

tinubu will contest election 5times ,by then he will have reached the age of your great grand father
Re: Kibiyan Kabi Kebbi: Orji Kalu Face Of Nigeria's Unity - Haruna Ahmed by olatuns2017: 1:46pm On Nov 07, 2021
magoo10:
tinubu will contest election 5times ,by then he will have reached the age of your great grand father

Land Errosion
Triabalist
Bad roads
No rails
No oil
Deadlock
No sea ways
No ocean
Drug Barrons
Slave traders
Self denial
Self destruction
Non accommodating
Focusless

Pls name the region which have features above in one word

Me: ibo
Re: Kibiyan Kabi Kebbi: Orji Kalu Face Of Nigeria's Unity - Haruna Ahmed by magoo10(m): 2:43pm On Nov 07, 2021
olatuns2017:

Land Errosion
Triabalist
Bad roads
No rails
No oil
Deadlock
No sea ways
No ocean
Drug Barrons
Slave traders
Self denial
Self destruction
Non accommodating
Focusless

lagos
Even your god is the oba of drug barons
Re: Kibiyan Kabi Kebbi: Orji Kalu Face Of Nigeria's Unity - Haruna Ahmed by magoo10(m): 2:45pm On Nov 07, 2021
olatuns2017:

Land Errosion
Triabalist
Bad roads
No rails
No oil
Deadlock
No sea ways
No ocean
Drug Barrons
Slave traders
Self denial
Self destruction
Non accommodating
Focusless

Una go cry tire
Re: Kibiyan Kabi Kebbi: Orji Kalu Face Of Nigeria's Unity - Haruna Ahmed by magoo10(m): 2:45pm On Nov 07, 2021
olatuns2017:

Land Errosion
Triabalist
Bad roads
No rails
No oil
Deadlock
No sea ways
No ocean
Drug Barrons
Slave traders
Self denial
Self destruction
Non accommodating
Focusless

Una go cry tire grin
Re: Kibiyan Kabi Kebbi: Orji Kalu Face Of Nigeria's Unity - Haruna Ahmed by olatuns2017: 3:12pm On Nov 07, 2021
magoo10:
lagos
Even your god is the oba of drug barons

You can do better
Re: Kibiyan Kabi Kebbi: Orji Kalu Face Of Nigeria's Unity - Haruna Ahmed by magoo10(m): 6:39pm On Nov 07, 2021
olatuns2017:

You can do better
now you can see clearly

(1) (2) (Reply)

South East Support: Is Yahaya Bello APC's Most Popular Candidate? / Security Has Improved In Nigeria Since I Assumed Office – Tinubu / Nigeria: 2009 Budget Vs 2008 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.