Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,137 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Kibiyan Kabi Kebbi: Orji Kalu Face Of Nigeria's Unity - Haruna Ahmed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kibiyan Kabi Kebbi: Orji Kalu Face Of Nigeria's Unity - Haruna Ahmed (9194 Views)

Defense Headquarters Reacts To Seaman Haruna Goshit Video, Begins Investigation / Naval Officer, Seaman Haruna Goshit Calls Out Rear Admiral I.O Mohammed / Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kibiyan Kabi Kebbi: Orji Kalu Face Of Nigeria's Unity - Haruna Ahmed by Naijadaily: 7:07am On Nov 06, 2021
Chief Whip of the Senate, Dr Orji Uzor Kalu has received plaudits for his commitment to the unity and progress of the country.

Speaking yesterday in Kebbi, Kebbi State, a prominent Nigerian, Haruna Ahmed described Kalu as a patriot who is at home with every Nigerian and all ethnic groups.  He said that the senator who was conferred with a chieftain title of   The Kibiyan Kabi of Kebbi by the Kebbi Emirate, has shown, in diverse ways, that he is an apostle of Nigerian unity.  He said: “Going by the facts on ground, I am persuaded to believe that Kalu is one of the rarest political leaders from the Southern part of Nigeria who truly understands the essence of unity

“It’s surprising that Kalu is the only southern leader who doesn’t just derive joy in harmonizing with the Northerners but also feels comfortable eating, sleeping and should I add, living within us.” He stressed: “As a Northerner, I know quite a number of politicians from the South who only come to Kebbi and leave the same day. But this is not the case with Orji Kalu, who has already spent a night with us and I am sure would spend more time with us, which for me, is a sign of genuine love.

“Indeed the honour given to him today (yesterday) by the Kebbi Emirates is a well deserved honour as he is not just a great son of Southern NIGERIA but also an adopted son of Northern Nigeria. I want to also use this medium to appreciate Kalu for his love for the unity of the nation, for being a great example for other political leaders by teaching us through action and words to shun tribalism.

“Today will be remembered forever for all of us in Kebbi.”
https://www.sunnewsonline.com/kalu-a-unifier-haruna-ahmed-2/

4 Likes

Re: Kibiyan Kabi Kebbi: Orji Kalu Face Of Nigeria's Unity - Haruna Ahmed by Abdul05: 7:13am On Nov 06, 2021
Well, good

2 Likes

Re: Kibiyan Kabi Kebbi: Orji Kalu Face Of Nigeria's Unity - Haruna Ahmed by JavaScript90: 7:13am On Nov 06, 2021
I like this. Kalu is gearing towards 2023
Hello, I am a fullstack web developer. I develop all types of website. I major in developing complex custom website and mobile apps for businesses and startups. If you have an idea and need a competent programmer to translate your idea into codes, I am the right man for the job.
I also have a nice real estate website for sale specially designed for the Nigerian market
Click my username to see my WhatsApp number on my profile

10 Likes

Re: Kibiyan Kabi Kebbi: Orji Kalu Face Of Nigeria's Unity - Haruna Ahmed by Penguin2: 7:24am On Nov 06, 2021
If Orji Uzor Kalu likes, let him collect Aboki titles from Kano to Birnin Gwari, he still won’t take southeast slot for the presidency.

He’s corrupt and has nothing to show for his stewardship in Abia.

If he set things right, Abia should be at par with Anambra in terms of commerce but Aba is a desolate city despite its potentials.

Characters like Kalu, Okorocha and Uzodimma shouldn’t take our slot.

Give southeast slot to Umahi or Ogbonnaya Onu or even Ngige. These are men that have proven their mettle.

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kibiyan Kabi Kebbi: Orji Kalu Face Of Nigeria's Unity - Haruna Ahmed by money121(m): 7:34am On Nov 06, 2021
Seen
Re: Kibiyan Kabi Kebbi: Orji Kalu Face Of Nigeria's Unity - Haruna Ahmed by Globad(f): 8:10am On Nov 06, 2021
Make una dey deceive unaselves
Re: Kibiyan Kabi Kebbi: Orji Kalu Face Of Nigeria's Unity - Haruna Ahmed by aylive02(m): 8:10am On Nov 06, 2021

4 Likes

Re: Kibiyan Kabi Kebbi: Orji Kalu Face Of Nigeria's Unity - Haruna Ahmed by Leverage2021: 8:11am On Nov 06, 2021
Kalu is the face of Northern cruise recipient

Re: Kibiyan Kabi Kebbi: Orji Kalu Face Of Nigeria's Unity - Haruna Ahmed by NnamdiN: 8:11am On Nov 06, 2021
Same set of people have been in the news since the 90s.

Who do una for this country grin
Re: Kibiyan Kabi Kebbi: Orji Kalu Face Of Nigeria's Unity - Haruna Ahmed by salbis(m): 8:11am On Nov 06, 2021
Shigo shigo ba jurfi! Aboki don catch maga.
Re: Kibiyan Kabi Kebbi: Orji Kalu Face Of Nigeria's Unity - Haruna Ahmed by marvel2011(m): 8:11am On Nov 06, 2021
Re: Kibiyan Kabi Kebbi: Orji Kalu Face Of Nigeria's Unity - Haruna Ahmed by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 06, 2021
grin Funny to see the Face of Incompetence as The said face of choice for this cow Talking. It shows he understands that Nigeria’s Unity is Incompetent.

2 Likes

Re: Kibiyan Kabi Kebbi: Orji Kalu Face Of Nigeria's Unity - Haruna Ahmed by olisefom: 8:19am On Nov 06, 2021
Waste of time.

Nigeria is a union borne out of huge deceit.
Re: Kibiyan Kabi Kebbi: Orji Kalu Face Of Nigeria's Unity - Haruna Ahmed by tutudesz: 8:20am On Nov 06, 2021
grin More like the face of Corruption

1 Like

Re: Kibiyan Kabi Kebbi: Orji Kalu Face Of Nigeria's Unity - Haruna Ahmed by eseago: 8:20am On Nov 06, 2021
Penguin2:
If Orji Uzor Kalu likes, let him collect Aboki titles from Kano to Birnin Gwari, he still won’t take southeast slot for the presidency.

If he set things right, Abia should be at par with Anambra in terms of commerce but Aba is a desolate city despite its potentials.

Give southeast slot to Umahi or Ogbonnaya Onu or even Ngige. These are men that have proven their mettle.
Thanks brother but in reality politics don't work that way in Nigeria,is only dubious people that always have their way. Ouk has already been endorse by By Babaginda, and so many elders from the north, Nigeria president is not by voting but by selection.

6 Likes

Re: Kibiyan Kabi Kebbi: Orji Kalu Face Of Nigeria's Unity - Haruna Ahmed by Boogyman557: 8:22am On Nov 06, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool WTF MAN
Re: Kibiyan Kabi Kebbi: Orji Kalu Face Of Nigeria's Unity - Haruna Ahmed by WeRblessed(f): 8:25am On Nov 06, 2021
A friend of our enemies is our enemy. Whateve you mr Uzo Kalu is doing in the name of 'ndi Igbo' without them is against them. Biafra will come and Igbos will write their history, and all of you trators's names will be in there as people who sold and killed their own people with Fulanis for a promised of leadership. History will judge all of you that even your great grand children will change their names to avoid anything to do with you dead or alive.

2 Likes

Re: Kibiyan Kabi Kebbi: Orji Kalu Face Of Nigeria's Unity - Haruna Ahmed by jojo1415: 8:35am On Nov 06, 2021
If you want collect Birnin kebbi of kebbi state...Na Peter obi and Abaribe that we know undecided
Re: Kibiyan Kabi Kebbi: Orji Kalu Face Of Nigeria's Unity - Haruna Ahmed by olatuns2017: 8:40am On Nov 06, 2021
Penguin2:

Fact:

South East don't have presidential slot in APC presidential Ticket 2023

Stop leaving in denial

APC=SW=PMB had an internal arrangement which d 2 leaders that spread headed APC had not denial

PDP is in best position to zone it's presidential ticket to SE

SE will vote for PDP in 2023

1 Like

Re: Kibiyan Kabi Kebbi: Orji Kalu Face Of Nigeria's Unity - Haruna Ahmed by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:40am On Nov 06, 2021
grin Making a thief the face of Nigeria's unity.
Re: Kibiyan Kabi Kebbi: Orji Kalu Face Of Nigeria's Unity - Haruna Ahmed by Qwerty4u(m): 8:45am On Nov 06, 2021
]If Orji Uzor Kalu likes, let him collect Aboki titles from Kano to Birnin Gwari, he still won’t take southeast slot for the presidency.

Oil full ya head.... I was in Aba all through his tenure.... Infakt you said it all
Re: Kibiyan Kabi Kebbi: Orji Kalu Face Of Nigeria's Unity - Haruna Ahmed by magoo10(m): 8:46am On Nov 06, 2021
olatuns2017:

Fact:

South East don't have presidential slot in APC presidential Ticket 2023

Stop leaving in denial

APC=SW=PMB had an internal arrangement which d 2 leaders that spread headed APC had not denial

PDP is in best position to zone it's presidential ticket to SE

SE will vote for PDP in 2023
Lol
sorry o sorry o
Orji kalu will be used to thwart that drug barons ambition even though he might not win.Orji kalu will be the drug barons nightmare

6 Likes

Re: Kibiyan Kabi Kebbi: Orji Kalu Face Of Nigeria's Unity - Haruna Ahmed by Theworldisvanity: 8:55am On Nov 06, 2021
There is nothing like face of Nigerian unity. This man wont just stop deceiving himself.. He still thinks he can be Nigeria president someday
Re: Kibiyan Kabi Kebbi: Orji Kalu Face Of Nigeria's Unity - Haruna Ahmed by seyz91(m): 9:04am On Nov 06, 2021
cheesy
NnamdiN:
Same set of people have been in the news since the 90s.

Who do una for this country grin
Re: Kibiyan Kabi Kebbi: Orji Kalu Face Of Nigeria's Unity - Haruna Ahmed by offiahvictor(m): 9:12am On Nov 06, 2021
it's a waste of title if it is about 2023 presidency. I already know where it is going.
Re: Kibiyan Kabi Kebbi: Orji Kalu Face Of Nigeria's Unity - Haruna Ahmed by LadyExcellency: 9:14am On Nov 06, 2021
Penguin2:

Stop comparing nonentities with Orji Uzor Kalu. He has the acumen to build business empires across the globe even before becoming Governor.

Nigeria needs progressive leaders and Orji Kalu is one of them. You can complain of his morality, however, some bad guys are still great leaders and seasoned administrators.

4 Likes

Re: Kibiyan Kabi Kebbi: Orji Kalu Face Of Nigeria's Unity - Haruna Ahmed by Zeezenho: 9:28am On Nov 06, 2021
aylive02:

Mumu.you suppose they worship ABA guys if not for them I wonder how a broke ass like you will be able to afford footwear.

6 Likes

Re: Kibiyan Kabi Kebbi: Orji Kalu Face Of Nigeria's Unity - Haruna Ahmed by Penguin2: 9:38am On Nov 06, 2021
LadyExcellency:

Stop comparing nonentities with Orji Uzor Kalu. He has the acumen to build business empires across the globe even before becoming Governor.

Nigeria needs progressive leaders and Orji Kalu is one of them. You can complain of his morality, however, some bad guys are still great leaders and seasoned administrators.

Who is talking about morality?

Sullivan Chime of Enugu state was a serial womanizer to the extent he impregnated his wife’s sister but that doesn’t make me denigrate his works in Enugu for one bit.

Tell me the legacy of OUK in Abia. That’s the challenge.
Re: Kibiyan Kabi Kebbi: Orji Kalu Face Of Nigeria's Unity - Haruna Ahmed by elganzar(m): 10:05am On Nov 06, 2021
Who is this one?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ask A Somali Anything, Naija Folks / War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri / Lagos-Calabar Highway: Return To Library For Real Facts, Onanuga Tells Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.