Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,606 members, 7,851,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:59 PM

Soludo Wins 10 Of 11 LGAs Officially Announced By INEC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Wins 10 Of 11 LGAs Officially Announced By INEC (28433 Views)

Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far / Tinubu Wins 10 LGs In Ogun / NNPC Begins Crude Oil Exploration In 11 LGAs In Niger, Kwara, Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Wins 10 Of 11 LGAs Officially Announced By INEC by BruncleZuma: 5:48pm On Nov 07, 2021
dynicks:
Alex right now....

Kamoru!! Kamoru!! Abeg observe area for me .....I wan discharge enter Togo!!

Incase person find me, tell the person say I travel say I get urgent call from home!!

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Soludo Wins 10 Of 11 LGAs Officially Announced By INEC by hslbroker2(m): 5:48pm On Nov 07, 2021
Bola146:
grin what else again? Jubilation cool cool congratulations to Anambra people cheesy cheesy I pray his time bring peace and joy to us all in Nigeria together wink wink
Re: Soludo Wins 10 Of 11 LGAs Officially Announced By INEC by Badonasty(m): 5:50pm On Nov 07, 2021
We need to do something about this voters apathy oo
Re: Soludo Wins 10 Of 11 LGAs Officially Announced By INEC by AroOkigbo(m): 5:52pm On Nov 07, 2021
Fahdiga:
I'm happy to have campaigned for the eventual winner being Soludo Solution. Posterity will be kind to me and my generation
Me too, bro!
I wonder how some people sold their souls to vote for the APC candidate.
Re: Soludo Wins 10 Of 11 LGAs Officially Announced By INEC by obailala(m): 5:55pm On Nov 07, 2021
Soludo's Solutions on the way! Hopefully he doesn't fall the hands of all technocrats out there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Wins 10 Of 11 LGAs Officially Announced By INEC by stuffs4me(m): 6:01pm On Nov 07, 2021
omenkaLives:
Awesome.

The biggest loser in the whole situation is ipob terrorists and their sympathizers, including their biscuits thieving brothers in arms, biafla national guard- not forgetting malt sharing pdp.

They couldn't bully or blackmail the FG into releasing the terrorist and had no choice but to stuck their tails between their legs and take cover when federal troops came marching. While Ohanaeze feared for the situation and fell for the blackmail, urging FG to release the terrorist, the FG called the bluff of the pesky thugs and stuck to her guns.

God bless all the good people and peace loving indigenes of Anambra state. Proud of you guys.

God bless the FG for ensuring a peaceful and fair election despite her powers to do otherwise.

Viva Nigeria.

Gbam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Wins 10 Of 11 LGAs Officially Announced By INEC by dingbang(m): 6:05pm On Nov 07, 2021
AntiBMC:
Lol. The moment, Andy Uba decided to campaign with cow, he shot himself in the foot and sealed his fate.

We cannot be struggling with Uzodinjo and Umahi, the two fulani asslicking slaves, only to go and vote in another one. No na. Impossicant.
uzodinjo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Wins 10 Of 11 LGAs Officially Announced By INEC by kkonyeji(m): 6:08pm On Nov 07, 2021
omenkaLives:
Awesome.

The biggest loser in the whole situation is ipob terrorists and their sympathizers, including their biscuits thieving brothers in arms, biafla national guard- not forgetting malt sharing pdp.

They couldn't bully or blackmail the FG into releasing the terrorist and had no choice but to stuck their tails between their legs and take cover when federal troops came marching. While Ohanaeze feared for the situation and fell for the blackmail, urging FG to release the terrorist, the FG called the bluff of the pesky thugs and stuck to her guns.

God bless all the good people and peace loving indigenes of Anambra state. Proud of you guys.

God bless the FG for ensuring a peaceful and fair election despite her powers to do otherwise.

Viva Nigeria.

Which powers?
Abeg go and drown inside River Benue... always emitting dust from ur dead brain.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Wins 10 Of 11 LGAs Officially Announced By INEC by Lamasta(m): 6:09pm On Nov 07, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Behold the eventual winner lipsrsealed
Alex right now grin

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Wins 10 Of 11 LGAs Officially Announced By INEC by mbaise1000: 6:11pm On Nov 07, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
omenkaLives:
Awesome.

Viva Nigeria.
The calling off of the sit @ home order by the IPOB is the worst news igbo and biafra haters got this year, you are sorely disappointed, no apologies to you and your type, looks like this your pain will last forever, IPOB just proved they are smarter than you and your handlers, all the people you prepared to murder in anambra and accuse IPOB are all alive today, that's refreshing, every person who loves igbos and biafra, are happy that IPOB cancelled that their protest but hater and enemies and blood suckered who are ready to murder and their supporters like you are disappointed, that's the way it will continue, anambra people doesn't need your congratulatory message, we know it's fake, when did you start loving igbos and anambra people? BTW what brought IPOB into this thread? Did the poster say anything about IPOB already, see how hatred is suffocating you, enjoy your pain and anguish, you brought it upon yourself

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Wins 10 Of 11 LGAs Officially Announced By INEC by AfonjaConehead: 6:11pm On Nov 07, 2021
Wao
Re: Soludo Wins 10 Of 11 LGAs Officially Announced By INEC by Orangebasket: 6:12pm On Nov 07, 2021
Fahdiga:
I'm happy to have campaigned for the eventual winner being Soludo Solution. Posterity will be kind to me and my generation
Liar...so your Ozigbo is no more cruising to victory?? Onuku!
Re: Soludo Wins 10 Of 11 LGAs Officially Announced By INEC by Numerouno94(m): 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2021
omenkaLives:
Believe any ipob terrorists supporter at your own risk. They're the most irresponsible liars on the face of the earth.

They lie to themselves, and incredibly, believe their very own lies.

Below is comment from one who claimed to have campaigned for Soludo. Mind you, NO ONE told him Ozigbo was winning, it was simply him sharing his heart desire.

The problem wit Fahdiga is that he talks 2much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Wins 10 Of 11 LGAs Officially Announced By INEC by hope4nigeria(m): 6:16pm On Nov 07, 2021
DeMekus:
Even PDP did way better than the mannequin terrorist party.
anambra is the headquarters of entire Biafra, how manage terorist party go come win Biafra headquarter. That's not possible at all
Re: Soludo Wins 10 Of 11 LGAs Officially Announced By INEC by Orangebasket: 6:16pm On Nov 07, 2021
Exjoker:
The turnout is very low Sha...
it wasn't...that new INEC machine is rubbish... Many people weren't verified and couldn't be captured as well... It was annoying...so many people couldn't vote!!
Re: Soludo Wins 10 Of 11 LGAs Officially Announced By INEC by NairaMaster1(m): 6:21pm On Nov 07, 2021
omenkaLives:
Awesome.

Viva Nigeria.

Weep not child.
Re: Soludo Wins 10 Of 11 LGAs Officially Announced By INEC by mediclife1987(m): 6:22pm On Nov 07, 2021
Maxymilliano:

So that Maduka was just wasting his time doing Dorobucci for people upadan.

Congrats to Anambrians, you've made Nigerians proud by voting in the 1st intelligent & godfatherless governor.

Anambra no be Lagos nor Edo...
Re: Soludo Wins 10 Of 11 LGAs Officially Announced By INEC by Verysmart101: 6:23pm On Nov 07, 2021
19 local government has been announced officially and Apga won 17 of them.A.P.thieves shame on them
Re: Soludo Wins 10 Of 11 LGAs Officially Announced By INEC by mediclife1987(m): 6:24pm On Nov 07, 2021
omenkaLives:
Awesome.

Viva Nigeria.

FG na their mate?

Abi them think sey na that puppet dey for chair.

Buhari!!!

The only man that speaks to people in a language they understand, without speaking their language!!! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Wins 10 Of 11 LGAs Officially Announced By INEC by Vistra40: 6:28pm On Nov 07, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:
The Soludo Solution.

Definition:

Let me tell you this.

The Cabal decided on Soludo because they want Igbos not to smell APC ticket.

Na APGA una go take contest.

All na chess.

Oga go and sit at a place. APC presented a very wrong candidate that has a terrible record and you wanted people to vote for him over a material like Soludo because of presidential ticket? Tell me how your region producing the president has impacted on your life?
Re: Soludo Wins 10 Of 11 LGAs Officially Announced By INEC by NinjaXmetahuman: 6:29pm On Nov 07, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Atiku people grin
Re: Soludo Wins 10 Of 11 LGAs Officially Announced By INEC by Afamsi: 6:30pm On Nov 07, 2021
Bola146:
grin what else again? Jubilation cool cool congratulations to Anambra people cheesy cheesy I pray his time bring peace and joy to us all in Nigeria together wink wink
Amen
Re: Soludo Wins 10 Of 11 LGAs Officially Announced By INEC by mediclife1987(m): 6:31pm On Nov 07, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]
The calling off of the sit @ home order by the IPOB is the worst news igbo and biafra haters got this year, you are sorely disappointed, no apologies to you and your type, looks like this your pain will last forever, IPOB just proved they are smarter than you and your handlers, all the people you prepared to murder in anambra and accuse IPOB are all alive today, that's refreshing, every person who loves igbos and biafra, are happy that IPOB cancelled that their protest but hater and enemies and blood suckered who are ready to murder and their supporters like you are disappointed, that's the way it will continue, anambra people doesn't need your congratulatory message, we know it's fake, when did you start loving igbos and anambra people? BTW what brought IPOB into this thread? Did the poster say anything about IPOB already, see how hatred is suffocating you, enjoy your pain and anguish, you brought it upon yourself

I've always said it before, love the Igbo man to your own peril.

Most of them get Paranoid Schizophrenia.
Re: Soludo Wins 10 Of 11 LGAs Officially Announced By INEC by jaxxy(m): 6:32pm On Nov 07, 2021
Maxymilliano:

Contacted Alex, he said no refund after payment. tongue

Bt there is option if tribunal. grin
Re: Soludo Wins 10 Of 11 LGAs Officially Announced By INEC by 15ssDRIVE(m): 6:37pm On Nov 07, 2021
Maxymilliano:

This Man go end up like George Weah, next time
Re: Soludo Wins 10 Of 11 LGAs Officially Announced By INEC by 15ssDRIVE(m): 6:38pm On Nov 07, 2021
Vistra40:

Oga go and sit at a place. APC presented a very wrong candidate that has a terrible record and you wanted people to vote for him over a material like Soludo because of presidential ticket? Tell me how your region producing the president has impacted on your life?

Aggrieved APC members, supporting Soludo.
Re: Soludo Wins 10 Of 11 LGAs Officially Announced By INEC by blackmantis: 6:39pm On Nov 07, 2021
Fg would prefer Soludo because of the situation on ground. If Andy Uba had won with federal might it would only lead to more agitations.
Re: Soludo Wins 10 Of 11 LGAs Officially Announced By INEC by olugabbie(m): 6:40pm On Nov 07, 2021
kelechi50:
Anambra no be Lagos grin grin
Nka bu nke anyi. We move

Anambra is not Lagos and Anambra can never be Lagos. Lagos is 10 years ahead of Anambra. Anambra is not Lagos indeed.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Wins 10 Of 11 LGAs Officially Announced By INEC by keypha1: 6:43pm On Nov 07, 2021
Fulanis are in your farm in ogun , Oyo fucking and killing your papa and your mama in their farm, you did not called them terrorist, your sham no get part 2, mumu
Ayomide811:
Shame on ipob terrorists
Re: Soludo Wins 10 Of 11 LGAs Officially Announced By INEC by FlipModeSquade(m): 6:46pm On Nov 07, 2021
BigBashiru:

Keep dwelling in darkness. Nigerians deserve every bit of bad leadership they get. Maduka Godwin was clearly the better man for the job. Apga has kept anambra in darkness for the past 12 or so years.
How is Dr Maduka the better man?

Because of his philanthropy?

Rochas 2.0..

We have seen that before..

And we know how it ended..
Re: Soludo Wins 10 Of 11 LGAs Officially Announced By INEC by blackpanda: 6:46pm On Nov 07, 2021
But what I don't understand is how apc is defeating pdp back to back. I thot east hates apc
Re: Soludo Wins 10 Of 11 LGAs Officially Announced By INEC by BlackPantherxXx: 6:47pm On Nov 07, 2021
Vistra40:

I live in the Aso Rock.

Try again, Punk!

We decide for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Area-Boys Accost Policeman Working As Motorcyclist For Refusing To ‘Settle' Them / Politicians Conjure Power With Vulture Eggs To Win Votes; Egg Costs N1m - N2m / Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.