Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,525 members, 7,850,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:09 AM

Soludo Wins 10 Of 11 LGAs Officially Announced By INEC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Wins 10 Of 11 LGAs Officially Announced By INEC (28432 Views)

Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far / Tinubu Wins 10 LGs In Ogun / NNPC Begins Crude Oil Exploration In 11 LGAs In Niger, Kwara, Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Wins 10 Of 11 LGAs Officially Announced By INEC by FlipModeSquade(m): 6:48pm On Nov 07, 2021
mediclife1987:

I've always said it before, love the Igbo man to your own peril.

Most of them get Paranoid Schizophrenia.
The Igboman doesn't need your FAKE love..

Stuff it.. angry
Re: Soludo Wins 10 Of 11 LGAs Officially Announced By INEC by frog12: 6:52pm On Nov 07, 2021
so MADUKA don waste him entire MONEY

1 Like

Re: Soludo Wins 10 Of 11 LGAs Officially Announced By INEC by Fahdiga(m): 6:55pm On Nov 07, 2021
hollah123:
the same u who said no election if kanu isn't released?

U sabi change mouth
Did you hear no election from my mouth?
Re: Soludo Wins 10 Of 11 LGAs Officially Announced By INEC by ThatFairGuy: 6:56pm On Nov 07, 2021
Shut your mouth there. Is this same vote you'll use to deal with Tinubu lipsrsealed

Inconsequential 5%er
Fahdiga:
I'm happy to have campaigned for the eventual winner being Soludo Solution. Posterity will be kind to me and my generation
Re: Soludo Wins 10 Of 11 LGAs Officially Announced By INEC by Ayomide811(m): 6:57pm On Nov 07, 2021
keypha1:
Fulanis are in your farm in ogun , Oyo fucking and killing your papa and your mama in their farm, you did not called them terrorist, your sham no get part 2, mumu
stale
Re: Soludo Wins 10 Of 11 LGAs Officially Announced By INEC by bizhop01: 6:58pm On Nov 07, 2021
I think supreme court governor will also available in Anambra cool
Re: Soludo Wins 10 Of 11 LGAs Officially Announced By INEC by Fahdiga(m): 7:02pm On Nov 07, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Shut your mouth there. Is this same vote you'll use to deal with Tinubu lipsrsealed

Inconsequential 5%er
This one is high on expired ogogoro
Re: Soludo Wins 10 Of 11 LGAs Officially Announced By INEC by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 07, 2021
BigBashiru:

Well said. Apga hates anambra cos anambra today is pretty much a shithole.

You can't even hide your hatred
Re: Soludo Wins 10 Of 11 LGAs Officially Announced By INEC by Fahdiga(m): 7:04pm On Nov 07, 2021
omenkaLives:
Believe any ipob terrorists supporter at your own risk. They're the most irresponsible liars on the face of the earth.

They lie to themselves, and incredibly, believe their very own lies.

Below is comment from one who claimed to have campaigned for Soludo. Mind you, NO ONE told him Ozigbo was winning, it was simply him sharing his heart desire.
Record has it that APC supporters are the most shameless liars in the world. Kiss the truth
Re: Soludo Wins 10 Of 11 LGAs Officially Announced By INEC by Cantonese: 7:07pm On Nov 07, 2021
Fahdiga:
I'm happy to have campaigned for the eventual winner being Soludo Solution. Posterity will be kind to me and my generation

And to us all who want good governance, accountability, integrity, justice, FairPlay, stronger institutions and a better Nigeria. To all of us who wished Soludo success. To all of us who want peace restored absolutely in Anambra state.

Thank you all.
Re: Soludo Wins 10 Of 11 LGAs Officially Announced By INEC by Ginomel(m): 7:10pm On Nov 07, 2021
omenkaLives:
Awesome.

The biggest loser in the whole situation is ipob terrorists and their sympathizers, including their biscuits thieving brothers in arms, biafla national guard- not forgetting malt sharing pdp.

They couldn't bully or blackmail the FG into releasing the terrorist and had no choice but to stuck their tails between their legs and take cover when federal troops came marching. While Ohanaeze feared for the situation and fell for the blackmail, urging FG to release the terrorist, the FG called the bluff of the pesky thugs and stuck to her guns.

God bless all the good people and peace loving indigenes of Anambra state. Proud of you guys.

God bless the FG for ensuring a peaceful and fair election despite her powers to do otherwise.

Viva Nigeria.

Obviously, you didn't listen to the governorship debate where Soludo said that IPOB deserved a listening ear.

Only an unserious politician would push aside IPOB issues considering their relevance in the South East.

Even the federal government had a relief when IPOB approved the election, maybe you didn't even know the reason why the election was eventually successful.

Even the media report IPOB news always despite the politicized proscription because they have seen the strong relevance of IPOB in the region.
Re: Soludo Wins 10 Of 11 LGAs Officially Announced By INEC by Safyqueen: 7:13pm On Nov 07, 2021
DeMekus:
Even PDP did way better than the mannequin terrorist party.

Instead of you to praise the 'mannequin' for allowing votes counts and also people's will prevail, you are here yearning otherwise. Do you have something like this during PDP era?

Though Buhari is a failure administratively but he has pass mark on election issues when you talk of neutrality.
Re: Soludo Wins 10 Of 11 LGAs Officially Announced By INEC by jrusky(m): 7:16pm On Nov 07, 2021
kelechi50:
Anambra no be Lagos grin grin
Nka bu nke anyi. We move

Are you thinking you are make any sense Hell No.

How many governor has been able to beat Sanwo Olu performance?

Anambra election is cool the prefer candidate winning which is fine. My take is apc must not win in Anambra because SE can not afford another disaster like Hopeless Nzo and Umahi in that region orelse e go choke the region
Re: Soludo Wins 10 Of 11 LGAs Officially Announced By INEC by seyz91(m): 7:20pm On Nov 07, 2021
cheesy
Maxymilliano:
Behold the eventual winner lipsrsealed
Re: Soludo Wins 10 Of 11 LGAs Officially Announced By INEC by Vistra40: 7:22pm On Nov 07, 2021
15ssDRIVE:

Aggrieved APC members, supporting Soludo.

Oh reallyto you political hallelujah boys everybody belongs to one party or the other. Sorry to disappoint you sir, I don’t support parties, I support good candidates regardless of their platform. Even Ngige kept his distance from the campaign of the APC candidate.
Re: Soludo Wins 10 Of 11 LGAs Officially Announced By INEC by omenkaLives(m): 7:24pm On Nov 07, 2021
Ginomel:

Obviously, you didn't listen to the governorship debate where Soludo said that IPOB deserved a listening ear.

Only an unserious politician would push aside IPOB issues considering their relevance in the South East.

Even the federal government had a relief when IPOB approved the election, maybe you didn't even know the reason why the election was eventually successful.

Even the media report IPOB news always despite the politicized proscription because they have seen the strong relevance of IPOB in the region.
CNN reports about Taliban, Al Qaeda, ISIS, etc. I suppose that makes them legit according to ipob terrorist supporters.

Ipob supporters and commonsense are two parallel lines running to infinity.

Spits.

Una for dare disrupt the election naw. Bloody effing cowards. Other elections are in the offing, dare disrupt them, then you'd understand the treatment the FG has been giving you guys in ipob is heaven.
Re: Soludo Wins 10 Of 11 LGAs Officially Announced By INEC by azikiweironsi(m): 7:28pm On Nov 07, 2021
Fahdiga:

Na lie. You wanted Ozigbo to win. So your candidate Ozigbo is not cruising home again. You now believed that FG conducted free and fair election bah at least APC didn't win.
Confused person. Jumping from one thread to another spewing out rubbish.
Re: Soludo Wins 10 Of 11 LGAs Officially Announced By INEC by Fahdiga(m): 7:34pm On Nov 07, 2021
Cantonese:

And to us all who want good governance, accountability, integrity, justice, FairPlay, stronger institutions and a better Nigeria. To all of us who wished Soludo success. To all of us who want peace restored absolutely in Anambra state.

Thank you all.
God bless you
Re: Soludo Wins 10 Of 11 LGAs Officially Announced By INEC by sainttyayo(m): 7:43pm On Nov 07, 2021
Charles Soludo is a brilliant individual who highly qualified to lead. Congratulations to him in advance when he wins

Islie:
Mr Soludo defeated all the other 17 candidates in each of the 10 local governments so far announced officially.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/493965-anambradecides2021-soludo-wins-10-of-11-lgas-officially-announced-by-inec.html

SOURCE
Re: Soludo Wins 10 Of 11 LGAs Officially Announced By INEC by NakwansaPolice: 7:52pm On Nov 07, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

I live in the Aso Rock.

Try again, Punk!

We decide for you.
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Wins 10 Of 11 LGAs Officially Announced By INEC by mediclife1987(m): 8:10pm On Nov 07, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
The Igboman doesn't need your FAKE love..

Stuff it.. angry

Who wan dash monkey banana before? cheesy
Re: Soludo Wins 10 Of 11 LGAs Officially Announced By INEC by haffaze777(m): 8:41pm On Nov 07, 2021
omenkaLives:
Believe any ipob terrorists supporter at your own risk. They're the most irresponsible liars on the face of the earth.

They lie to themselves, and incredibly, believe their very own lies.

Below is comment from one who claimed to have campaigned for Soludo. Mind you, NO ONE told him Ozigbo was winning, it was simply him sharing his heart desire.

You suppose be lie buster,see how u finish that guy lie
Re: Soludo Wins 10 Of 11 LGAs Officially Announced By INEC by clericuzzio(m): 9:25pm On Nov 07, 2021
omenkaLives:
Awesome.

The biggest loser in the whole situation is ipob terrorists and their sympathizers, including their biscuits thieving brothers in arms, biafla national guard- not forgetting malt sharing pdp.

They couldn't bully or blackmail the FG into releasing the terrorist and had no choice but to stuck their tails between their legs and take cover when federal troops came marching. While Ohanaeze feared for the situation and fell for the blackmail, urging FG to release the terrorist, the FG called the bluff of the pesky thugs and stuck to her guns.

God bless all the good people and peace loving indigenes of Anambra state. Proud of you guys.

God bless the FG for ensuring a peaceful and fair election despite her powers to do otherwise.

Viva Nigeria.

After typing this rubbish since 4:56pm and now is 9:23pm no one has mentioned you on your senseless post. This shows your brain is actually deranged.

I just quoted you so you know you are absolutely irrelevant to issues concerning biafra
Re: Soludo Wins 10 Of 11 LGAs Officially Announced By INEC by AfonjaConehead: 10:07pm On Nov 07, 2021
omenkaLives:
Awesome.

Viva Nigeria.

Shut up,thank you very much
Re: Soludo Wins 10 Of 11 LGAs Officially Announced By INEC by Ginomel(m): 10:54pm On Nov 07, 2021
omenkaLives:
CNN reports about Taliban, Al Qaeda, ISIS, etc. I suppose that makes them legit according to ipob terrorist supporters.

Ipob supporters and commonsense are two parallel lines running to infinity.

Spits.

Una for dare disrupt the election naw. Bloody effing cowards. Other elections are in the offing, dare disrupt them, then you'd understand the treatment the FG has been giving you guys in ipob is heaven.

I really enjoyed the way you were spitting on your face because you really deserved it due to your stupidity.

Stating the fact did not in any way indicate that I am supporting the group though I have the right to my decision.

I have really realised that some senseless people like you with very low intellect ,deserved to be ignored.

Exactly what I will do to you right now so don't try to quote me because I have already put you on complete ignore mode.

Skunk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Wins 10 Of 11 LGAs Officially Announced By INEC by ofiko123(m): 1:12am On Nov 08, 2021
Congratulations to Charles soludo..
Re: Soludo Wins 10 Of 11 LGAs Officially Announced By INEC by assent: 4:15am On Nov 08, 2021
AntiBMC:
Lol. The moment, Andy Uba decided to campaign with cow, he shot himself in the foot and sealed his fate.

We cannot be struggling with Uzodinjo and Umahi, the two fulani asslicking slaves, only to go and vote in another one. No na. Impossicant.

Have you now seen that the enemies of Igbos do not come from the southwest?

The enemies of Igbos are among Igbos.

Is uzodinma or umahi a Yoruba man?
Re: Soludo Wins 10 Of 11 LGAs Officially Announced By INEC by assent: 4:18am On Nov 08, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

Inconsequential 5%er

Lolz.

The flag bearer for APC in Anambra is the thief, Stella Oduah.

That confirms APC to be a party of thieves and rogues
Re: Soludo Wins 10 Of 11 LGAs Officially Announced By INEC by AntiBMC(m): 6:57am On Nov 08, 2021
assent:

Have you now seen that the enemies of Igbos do not come from the southwest?

The enemies of Igbos are among Igbos.

Is uzodinma or umahi a Yoruba man?

Did I ever say that the enemies of Igbos are yorubas?
Why joining issues?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan / Burial Poster Of Christiana Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother / "Order AGF To Bring Me Back To Nigeria", Diezani Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.