Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,289 members, 7,839,430 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

I Have Been Stabbed In The Heart By My Very Own Friend! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been Stabbed In The Heart By My Very Own Friend! (7644 Views)

RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) / 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls / How To Win A Man's Heart By Jonah Okpabi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Stabbed In The Heart By My Very Own Friend! by 190: 4:33pm On Jun 11, 2011
Ivynwa matter sef dey tire person undecided
Re: I Have Been Stabbed In The Heart By My Very Own Friend! by Ivynwa(f): 4:39pm On Jun 11, 2011
190:

Ivynwa matter sef dey tire person undecided

Shakes head You boy! I can't handle you right now, get on with your terrorist attacks in NL and let me chill grin kiss cool.
Re: I Have Been Stabbed In The Heart By My Very Own Friend! by 190: 4:43pm On Jun 11, 2011
^have yuh met annita19

I think i might be settling down soon ivynwa
Re: I Have Been Stabbed In The Heart By My Very Own Friend! by heavyg(m): 4:58pm On Jun 11, 2011
Thanx so much, Ivynwa. You made me look at things from a new perspective.
Re: I Have Been Stabbed In The Heart By My Very Own Friend! by Ivynwa(f): 5:05pm On Jun 11, 2011
@190
Ewoo, has another female caught your fancy? She must be a bombshell to have you tripping so, did you jilt Darkie my daughter-in-law? I must come and check your new Annita out for you okay Baby.

@heavy g
It should be thanks to the Nairalanders that showed you concern in your threads.
Re: I Have Been Stabbed In The Heart By My Very Own Friend! by heavyg(m): 5:22pm On Jun 11, 2011
^^alright then. Thanks 2 all Nairalanders. Events are unfolding, will soon bring up the latest update.
Re: I Have Been Stabbed In The Heart By My Very Own Friend! by SweetT1: 11:19pm On Jun 11, 2011
All you people with shattered hearts. Is it by force that you must remain with one person?? Why don't you take relationship like you smoke weed?? Pass pass, puff.
Re: I Have Been Stabbed In The Heart By My Very Own Friend! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 11, 2011
Nairaland homepage is now TABLOID.
Re: I Have Been Stabbed In The Heart By My Very Own Friend! by monkeyleg: 11:45pm On Jun 11, 2011
^^^^ Ol boy, I tire. It is looking like Ikebe Super
Re: I Have Been Stabbed In The Heart By My Very Own Friend! by bamosagie(m): 11:54pm On Jun 11, 2011
I once let a good woman go cos of my financial state, dat decision i will regret for the rest of my life. five years down the line i cant replace her, she is married now and I am not, and of'course my prayer for her to have a happy home.
I have a good woman now, but she wants more in life than i can offer presently, and I am patiently watching history repeat itself.
I know the hurt, I have felt it before, feeling it right now.
you cant help whom you love, and we all make mistake sometimes, actually we make more mistake while in love. you have made one mistake already, you are about to make another one cos if you still feel the way you feel about your ex while engage to another girl, then you have no business attending that wedding.
I honestly dont think it will be like it was for you and your ex before, but if she is still single and you are still friends, talk to her, tell the whole truth, why you are cancelling the wedding.
Dont think she will take you back, but the healing will start from there.
May be you will find someone in future that will make life make sense to you again, who knows, your ex may actually be your destined wife.
Re: I Have Been Stabbed In The Heart By My Very Own Friend! by izeek(m): 11:56pm On Jun 11, 2011
I really dont see the reason why you feel tied to this new lady with all this complains. But then again, ur also a part of the problem cos u av refused to let ur past be and keep using ur ex as a standard which this new lady fails to meet up with.

Dude, we all had ex's who we tot where the one, but they r the past now and we faced the present.

Let ur ex be, and if miss who ever is present doesnt meet what you wan in a wife, show her the door.
Re: I Have Been Stabbed In The Heart By My Very Own Friend! by Kutey: 12:59am On Jun 12, 2011
You seem to be very selfish and self centered person and always thinking the grass in greener on the other side.
People here are saying you should go back to your ex, what makes them think she wants you back?
I pray she doesn't and she can find a real man who will cherish and love her.

Some men can never keep a good thing
Re: I Have Been Stabbed In The Heart By My Very Own Friend! by micky5(m): 2:29am On Jun 12, 2011
@heavy G wish u goodluck at convincin your ex to take u back, what makes you to think there no other guy in her picture other than your friend.whatever you do,be easy on "black Beyonce" its not her fault she's having a good time, I guess she's living up to the billing,and u used to fancy dat!!
Re: I Have Been Stabbed In The Heart By My Very Own Friend! by Kc3000: 4:20am On Jun 12, 2011
@heavy G, Bro go after your ex with all you've got, no matter how slim the chances are, even if she does not agree to get back with you, at least you would be able to live with yourself, knowing that you tried all you could to revive the relationship. I'm not familiar with the background story and what led to the break up, but if the love u had for each other is anything like the picture u have painted, then she just might have a spot reserved for u in her heart. Hurry dude!
Re: I Have Been Stabbed In The Heart By My Very Own Friend! by chines4(m): 5:38am On Jun 12, 2011
@ Poster,

What do you really want. Do people always makes choices for you. Family members, friends, NLs etc. You as a person what do you want?
Re: I Have Been Stabbed In The Heart By My Very Own Friend! by Nobody: 5:54am On Jun 12, 2011
i have to admit , when i read your former post, i tot it was just ramblings, but being that you made it to the homepage twice, i empathise, So do you want to go back to your Ex? If so, that'll be a lot of work, but are you sure its not going to be deja vu
Re: I Have Been Stabbed In The Heart By My Very Own Friend! by earthrealm(m): 5:56am On Jun 12, 2011
DELAY THE MARRIAGE/ENGAGEMENT, TELL HER/UR FAMILY THAT U NEED MORE TIME TO CLEAR UR HEAD,

IT CUD BE  BTW  3  TO  12 MONTHS.STUDY THE BABE, IF UR HEART AINT STILL SETTLED,  DUMP HER SORRY ASSZZ,

most of the bb clutching/bb is my life  chics.i utterly dislike.the ones that irritte me the most are the ones  with the 100k  hair, fake lashes, n all, yet they still look very hideous!, like medusa reborn, the brazilian hair thingy  of  100k?!, hmmmmmmmmmm, unless i get a minimum of 1m per month, thats the only time i will indulge any chic  in that cr[i]ap[/i], i did rather go to brazil  and  date the original.

& i meant 1m usd tongue
Re: I Have Been Stabbed In The Heart By My Very Own Friend! by Ivynwa(f): 6:23am On Jun 12, 2011
earthrealm:

DELAY THE MARRIAGE/ENGAGEMENT, TELL HER/your FAMILY THAT U NEED MORE TIME TO CLEAR your HEAD,

IT CUD BE BTW 3 TO 12 MONTHS.STUDY THE BABE, IF your HEART AINT STILL SETTLED, DUMP HER SORRY ASSZZ,

most of the bb clutching/bb is my life chics.i utterly dislike.the ones that irritte me the most are the ones with the 100k hair, fake lashes, n all, yet they still look very hideous!, like medusa reborn, the brazilian hair thingy of 100k?!, hmmmmmmmmmm, unless i get a minimum of 1m per month, thats the only time i will indulge any chic in that cr[i]ap[/i], i did rather go to brazil and date the original.& i meant 1m usd tongue

grin grin grin Where did you get this great sense of humour boy!
Re: I Have Been Stabbed In The Heart By My Very Own Friend! by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 12, 2011
The big boy in the house
Re: I Have Been Stabbed In The Heart By My Very Own Friend! by charming4: 7:32am On Jun 12, 2011
Bros, u are wasting talent. Consider writing as a profession. U can start with blogs/small novels.U r good.
Re: I Have Been Stabbed In The Heart By My Very Own Friend! by knotty(m): 7:52am On Jun 12, 2011
How many homes are suffering from the this affliction called BB?
Re: I Have Been Stabbed In The Heart By My Very Own Friend! by webmastern(m): 8:54am On Jun 12, 2011
hmmm
Re: I Have Been Stabbed In The Heart By My Very Own Friend! by Phoenix6278(m): 9:00am On Jun 12, 2011
Why don't you just fuc*kn break up wit ur fiancee nd ask ur ex 4 forgiveness, is it dat hard 2 do, man this is ur life nd u need 2 direct it in d way dat suits u regardless of what others think, u berra hasten the decision making process or be ready to lose ur darling to ur freind!
Re: I Have Been Stabbed In The Heart By My Very Own Friend! by marcus1234: 9:47am On Jun 12, 2011
Re: I Have Been Stabbed In The Heart By My Very Own Friend! by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 12, 2011
If your ex is truly what you paint her to be, i doubt if she will still be available, even if she is i doubt if she will let u back.
but apart from a loose spender and a pinging girl,what other bad behavior does she possess. Its a feminine attitude to always want to look nice and "tushed", especially that she is from a rich home and young. undecided undecided
u need to sit down look at her good and bad sides and see if u can cope with it.
if not then,find your level.

And forget family, u cant help but go against their wishes, but its your long lasting happiness that matters. you will settle with them later.
Re: I Have Been Stabbed In The Heart By My Very Own Friend! by boobfan: 11:54am On Jun 12, 2011
I'm speechless and don't know what to say.If I ask you to leave your present girl and I later develop interest for her(which is certain),you will call me a betrayer.My advice;marry both cos if u leave either,I would take over the present while the other guy would hijack the former and you will be paying us visits after every child birth.
Re: I Have Been Stabbed In The Heart By My Very Own Friend! by mazamaza: 12:38pm On Jun 12, 2011
@OP, yes let off the hook before you destroy your fiancee's life and let her destroy yours. But I also hope your ex doesn't take you back, grin grin grin grin I am pretty sure she won't fully trust you again not to dump her or even cheat on her when you find a level-headed, beyonce wringling babe who by chance has the same qualities as your ex does now (there are some out there, you know), Or like someone said, when she gives birth and adds weight, what then when you find some other attractive babe with some other qualities you will soon realise you ex doesn't have, ? You didn't think like a man initially, what makes you think you are doing so now? Yes, depending on the true truth, your friend was manipulative but also wise, He probably realised for you that you weren't worth this now-ex, Abi na because you disvirgin the babe you no want make another man, especially your friend touch her?? angry angry angry bad belle, let her live her life jooor, I hope he gets wiser and proposes to her soon enough.

you can't just jump in then out of peoples' lives, angry angry angry
Re: I Have Been Stabbed In The Heart By My Very Own Friend! by mide14(f): 12:46pm On Jun 12, 2011
@ poster
What ever decision U̶̲̥̅̊ make, be ready for the repercussion. Which could be positive or negative. Curious to know how it goes
Re: I Have Been Stabbed In The Heart By My Very Own Friend! by fanex: 2:22pm On Jun 12, 2011
@poster deep sigh, the reason why you free you ex had nothing to do with the fact that you didn't know the direction you life was taking. you freed her because you wanted more. you simply felt you weren't ready to settle for one girl just yet.
Now that you know what you want, pick yourself up dump that BB woman and go for what you truly want asap.
Re: I Have Been Stabbed In The Heart By My Very Own Friend! by poporipo(f): 3:50pm On Jun 12, 2011
i hope you have called that engagement off, and pls if your ex is still available and wants u go for her, and dont hurt her.
Re: I Have Been Stabbed In The Heart By My Very Own Friend! by eros(m): 4:24pm On Jun 12, 2011
What's the latest update? Have you made up with your ex and canceled your engagement with Miss BB
Re: I Have Been Stabbed In The Heart By My Very Own Friend! by MMM2(m): 6:44pm On Jun 12, 2011
op
is 2 late

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Don't Respond To Touches / Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.