Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,834 members, 7,831,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) (44902 Views)

#AnambraDecides: Live Pictures From The Anambra Election 2021 / Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) / Godswill Akpabio Meets Chris Ekpoyong, Laughs And Hugs Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 08, 2021
Iyaebe:
When your father truly loves you,just know you shall be blessed heavily. Father's love come with an unending blessings, maybe it is the reason God keeps sending very good and kind people towards me and always made things easy for me.If you are finding it hard in life and things ain't working well for you,please go home and make your father smile and cause his heart to be happy towards you,forget all the horrible things he has ever done to you or your mom,forgive him and earn his blessings. This world is very deep and things don't just happen,things happen for a reason. I don't know who this message will touch but please don't take what I said with levity,may God bless each and everyone of you and crown your efforts with huge success.
Good morning Iyaebe.. hope you had a good night rest?
I've been wondering and I'd love to know the meaning of your name looks like it's kinda unique..the name brings chills down my spine anytime I try to pronounce it..
And your dp again like the older one which has a woman with cowries is quite lovely and royal..so I'd really appreciate if it's related to royalty..
Re: AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) by RodgersAkpafu: 8:00am On Nov 08, 2021
Abaman001:

When elders are talking kids like you should go bed......
undecided
Re: AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) by Jonah507(m): 8:03am On Nov 08, 2021
After Soludo, the only governor of CBN was Sanusi.

Emefiele is nothing but a politician with no policy of his own!
Re: AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) by janvier27(m): 8:08am On Nov 08, 2021
Iyaebe:
When your father truly loves you,just know you shall be blessed heavily. Father's love come with an unending blessings, maybe it is the reason God keeps sending very good and kind people towards me and always made things easy for me.If you are finding it hard in life and things ain't working well for you,please go home and make your father smile and cause his heart to be happy towards you,forget all the horrible things he has ever done to you or your mom,forgive him and earn his blessings. This world is very deep and things don't just happen,things happen for a reason. I don't know who this message will touch but please don't take what I said with levity,may God bless each and everyone of you and crown your efforts with huge success.

You are a good mother. God bless you with all you desire.

1 Like

Re: AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) by Shezzman: 8:16am On Nov 08, 2021
And for those that Succeeded in life with total disdain for their father?
What should we say about them.?
Iyaebe:
Re: AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) by Caseless: 8:24am On Nov 08, 2021
Coolsperm:
But why are Yoruba Muslims miscre.ants not happy with this election? Why?
Igbo kilistain flaud, what's Yoruba Muslim's business with the election? Yourba benefits nothing from the igbo, you benefit from them by flooding their region in droves. You dabble into their issues by always attacking their leaders, they know you don't have a leader they can attack back.

If you have issues, address it. Don't attack Yoruba and singling out the Muslims because you hate Muslims.
Re: AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) by Ibkhaleel: 8:25am On Nov 08, 2021
[s]
Coolsperm:
[/s] children of hate brought up with hatred of Islam and anytn Muslims

You are noticed!
Re: AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 08, 2021
Shezzman:
And for those that Succeeded in life with total disdain for their father?
What should we say about them.?
That disdain is still withholding something very important in ones life,which is Peace Of Mind and your peace of mind is at stake without forgiveness, key word is FORGIVENESS.
Re: AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) by Shezzman: 8:44am On Nov 08, 2021
True.
Iyaebe:
That disdain is still withholding something very important in ones life,which is Peace Of Mind and your peace of mind is at stake without forgiveness, key word is FORGIVENESS.

1 Like

Re: AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) by Maobichek: 8:48am On Nov 08, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:
The soludo family's turn to eat lavishly from the national cake....reason for d happiness, nothing more.

Sorry in advance to any anambran who thinks this man is coming to perform a miracle...it will all end in tears.

Soludo was the former CBN governor, do you know what that means? Ask anyone who got to director or deputy governor in CBN. Ppl like Sanusi, Soludo will be paid by CBN till death, their retirement allowances alone is higher than Professors and senior lecturers in our universities. Lastly, CBN, NNPC pays themselves, federal government don't decide their salaries, Soludo is not and will never be poor even if he didn't win Anambra election, thank you.
Re: AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 08, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Good morning Iyaebe.. hope you had a good night rest?
I've been wondering and I'd love to know the meaning of your name looks like it's kinda unique..the name brings chills down my spine anytime I try to pronounce it..
And your dp again like the older one which has a woman with cowries is quite lovely and royal..so I'd really appreciate if it's related to royalty..
Re: AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 08, 2021
Iyaebe:
It is a name I inherited from my greatgreatgrandmother, the same woman with cowries and heavy beads you are talking about, she was a princess and a renowned Queen mother of great immense influence, she brought wealth and light into her kingdom which made her son's reign(my greatgrandfather) a remarkable one,she manipulated the kingship to her son with her wisdom and tactics you can likened to the great Esther in the Bible. The first emir of illorin Sulu Gambari heard of her influence and payed her a visit to see things for himself and he was marvelled at her disposition, power,charms,influence, wealth and what have you,so he decided to crown her that unique title IYAEBE which means leader of a group(won't mention lol).This great woman of substance reincarnated through me and here I am the IYAEBE of our time.Bless you
Sort of a society I see.. nice history you gat there.. you must be a special woman indeed..
Thanks for taking your time in clarifying everything really appreciate that..
Do have a nice day and enjoy..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) by cyntobless(f): 9:02am On Nov 08, 2021
You are very correct

When your father truly loves you,just know you shall be blessed heavily. Father's love come with an unending blessings, maybe it is the reason God keeps sending very good and kind people towards me and always made things easy for me.If you are finding it hard in life and things ain't working well for you,please go home and make your father smile and cause his heart to be happy towards you,forget all the horrible things he has ever done to you or your mom,forgive him and earn his blessings. This world is very deep and things don't just happen,things happen for a reason. I don't know who this message will touch but please don't take what I said with levity,may God bless each and everyone of you and crown your efforts with huge success.[/quote]
Re: AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:02am On Nov 08, 2021
NwekeUG:
AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Jubilate (Photos, Video)

All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) candidate for the Anambra governorship election, Charles Soludo was hugged by his 90-Year-Old father in their family compound in Isuofia, Aguata LGA, while they Jubilate for Soludo's lead in the election results released so far, IgbereTV reports.

The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) is yet to announce the winner of the election at the time of this report.

https://www.facebook.com/660673490805047/posts/1990314301174286/

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNhP0Ir2bfw

90 years old? Long live u sir. One of CERTIFIED ANAMBRA BUDGET PARTY SIGHTED & NOTED. grin
Re: AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) by davit: 9:04am On Nov 08, 2021
Things Kwali weed can cause! shocked
buksarki:
This Soludo and Rotimi Amaechi, are they brothers?
Re: AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) by JTCHI: 9:26am On Nov 08, 2021
Congrats � big brother, up APGA.
Re: AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) by lereinter(m): 9:30am On Nov 08, 2021
Coolsperm:

What of Igbo Muslim miscreant or Hausa Muslim miscreant
Re: AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) by seunfape(m): 9:39am On Nov 08, 2021
Ugly people.....
Re: AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) by Valuc: 9:46am On Nov 08, 2021
buksarki:
This Soludo and Rotimi Amaechi, are they brothers?
they are political brothers in crime...
Re: AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) by Bruno3000(m): 9:48am On Nov 08, 2021
Iyaebe:
Not all fathers wish well for their children. Some even envy their children's progress. Don't you know we have evil fathers out there? Thank God for ur dad.
Re: AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) by olabodejinad: 10:01am On Nov 08, 2021
Coolsperm:
must you be foul mouthed Hatred will not kill you
Re: AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) by AbuAeesha: 10:01am On Nov 08, 2021
Coolsperm:
you will just want to create a scene wen there is none.
why??
Re: AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) by Badsod(m): 10:12am On Nov 08, 2021
Congratulations!
Re: AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 08, 2021
Bruno3000:
Not all fathers wish well for their children. Some even envy their children's progress. Don't you know we have evil fathers out there? Thank God for ur dad.
You are right,same way there are evil mum but in such cases you have to be wise and diplomatic in handling them so that it doesn't becomes a circle. You subtly create a distance by caring for them from a far.

1 Like

Re: AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:25am On Nov 08, 2021
HAPPY FATHER SAME TO ME OOO!
Re: AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) by membranus: 10:27am On Nov 08, 2021
Iyaebe:
Judge not by mere comments on romance section, I'm a gentle dove in reality.

You are what you writes, for as a man speaks so is he/she.
Re: AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 08, 2021
Penguin2:

Your message was for me.

Thank you.

You even had to add “forget what he has done to you or your ‘mom’”...

Forget, you were directed to me
Good to know,my spirit lead me and I knew someone needs to read it and do the needful. Please let go of whatever issues you are faced with,try and overcome that rage and anger in your heart by forgiving and let go of everything. Do whatever I wrote up there and patiently watch out.I know its hard but give it a try and see,may God heal your pains and bless you beyond your imaginations.

1 Like

Re: AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) by Yus2020: 10:54am On Nov 08, 2021
God will shame Apc come 2023
Re: AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 08, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Sort of a society I see.. nice history you gat there.. you must be a special woman indeed..
Thanks for taking your time in clarifying everything really appreciate that..
Do have a nice day and enjoy..
Not at all
Re: AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 08, 2021
Iyaebe:
Not at all
Enjoy ma'am..
Re: AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) by MrOwonikoko: 12:36pm On Nov 08, 2021
[s][/s]
Coolsperm:
[s][/s]

Your fada miscreant!
Re: AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) by bizzibodi(m): 2:10pm On Nov 08, 2021
See how he handle his pads like puppy...abeg solido should not forget to to Anambla to Dubai ooo! he should make me his SA on wealth Accumulation. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo / GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? / IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.