Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,087 members, 7,953,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:57 PM

David Mark Returned Senate President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark Returned Senate President (3698 Views)

‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him / Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS / Mark May Be Returned Senate President, If… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Mark Returned Senate President by auwal87(m): 10:50am On Jun 06, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

What??
Re: David Mark Returned Senate President by auwal87(m): 10:51am On Jun 06, 2011
Live on AIT cry
Re: David Mark Returned Senate President by Abayomin70(m): 11:44am On Jun 06, 2011
dis is madness dats y i hate my country is he d only nigerian
Re: David Mark Returned Senate President by DaDoctor: 11:47am On Jun 06, 2011
WHICH WAY NAIJA!!!!

TOT WE WERE TENDING TOWARDS CIVILIZATION

MUST THE PDP AND THE MAJORITY GIVE THE CUE, AND MUST ALL THE ELECTS SUCCUMB??

NA WA O!!!

ZOMBIE THEM,

Just hope he give my Uncle a good post say, Committee Chair on Petroleum bla bla bla, that is my interest sha.
Re: David Mark Returned Senate President by NaijaPoPo: 11:54am On Jun 06, 2011
WHAT!!! shocked I guess the Ayes are going to keep having it sad
Re: David Mark Returned Senate President by naso2(m): 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2011
Abayomin70:

dis is madness dats y i hate my country is he d only nigerian

Kindly explain what you mean by madness. Must we change things to play to ther gallery? IMO mark perfomed above average in his first term.
Re: David Mark Returned Senate President by b0dnel: 12:16pm On Jun 06, 2011
Nigerians and their sentiments, what sins dey Mark actually commit

and it is the same people that voted for GEJ oh,
Re: David Mark Returned Senate President by auwal87(m): 12:16pm On Jun 06, 2011
And Behold "AMINU WAZIRI TAMBUWAL" Speaker of the House of Representatives!
Re: David Mark Returned Senate President by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 06, 2011
Another wall of corruption is about to be erected ? How is mark better than bankole or is it because mark steals maturely than a naive bankole ?
Re: David Mark Returned Senate President by auwal87(m): 12:23pm On Jun 06, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Another wall of corruption is about to be erected ? How is mark better than bankole or is it because mark steals maturely than a naive bankole ?

Exactly, YES!
Re: David Mark Returned Senate President by intelligen(m): 12:26pm On Jun 06, 2011
Wow!dawn of a new era,i tink mark is ok,d senate has had some credibility under his leadership,as for d house of rep,am hapi it didn't go to d SW.
Re: David Mark Returned Senate President by auwal87(m): 12:32pm On Jun 06, 2011
intelligen:

Wow!dawn of a new era,i tink mark is ok,d senate has had some credibility under his leadership,as for d house of rep,am hapi it didn't go to d SW.

An election will hold, because Mulikat Akande-Adeola is also nominated as Speaker of the House of Representatives
Re: David Mark Returned Senate President by naso2(m): 12:34pm On Jun 06, 2011
~Bluetooth:

My friend , present your facts/allegations instead of this crude style of trying to rubbish david mark.
Re: David Mark Returned Senate President by gymer(m): 12:36pm On Jun 06, 2011
Has the speaker of reps elected?
Re: David Mark Returned Senate President by MMM2(m): 12:45pm On Jun 06, 2011
which kind child's play be dis?
Re: David Mark Returned Senate President by ak47mann(m): 12:55pm On Jun 06, 2011
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhh undecided
Re: David Mark Returned Senate President by Dsense(m): 1:05pm On Jun 06, 2011
Rubbish.
Re: David Mark Returned Senate President by anishe(m): 1:06pm On Jun 06, 2011
i have no iorta of hoe in the pdp led FG. they are bunch of clueless set of people. the only misfortune to have befallen this great country Nigeria is the emergence of PDP in the political terrain.
Re: David Mark Returned Senate President by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 06, 2011
Thank God! another four years of stable leadership and quality legislation in the house of senate is born.
Big ups! to the David of our time.
Big ups!! to the house of senate.
Big ups!!! to the federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: David Mark Returned Senate President by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 06, 2011
@the bolded
Wild allegation! Mark has never been implicated in any act of corruption hence your attempt to yoke him with Bankole is simply put: most unfair. We should please, give him the benefit of doubt and stop wallowing in the muddy-water of destructive speculations.
Re: David Mark Returned Senate President by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 06, 2011
And d AYES av it 4 anoda 4 yrs.
Re: David Mark Returned Senate President by mallorca(m): 1:44pm On Jun 06, 2011
scam
Re: David Mark Returned Senate President by dustydee: 1:52pm On Jun 06, 2011
Why are you surprised? He was "selected" many weeks ago.
Re: David Mark Returned Senate President by Bensonite: 1:59pm On Jun 06, 2011
True senate was stable under is leadership but someone different with new ideas would have been better. Any update on the house of reps?
Re: David Mark Returned Senate President by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 06, 2011
all na arrangeee
Re: David Mark Returned Senate President by Johnpaul2k2(m): 3:02pm On Jun 06, 2011
na wa oooo
Re: David Mark Returned Senate President by EvilBrain1(m): 3:25pm On Jun 06, 2011
Solja go, solja come. This time we'll see even bigger salaries an fatter allowances for our brave legislators, insha allah.
Re: David Mark Returned Senate President by FlyboyZee: 4:24pm On Jun 06, 2011
Don't worry, my fellow N'landas; ds David is only [b]Mark[/b]ing his tym in Nigerian History. It would soon come to pass, lyk all other things.
Re: David Mark Returned Senate President by Reference(m): 4:37pm On Jun 06, 2011
51-49. Would be happy if they could put more effort into legislative matters this time around. That's where stability is important but when you consider that not much will change as concerning the much hated issue of excessive privileges it all pales rather badly. The ayes have it. Someone else should bell the cat.
Re: David Mark Returned Senate President by T9ksy(m): 5:11pm On Jun 06, 2011
Hmmmmnnnnn Fresh Air, indeed!!!

More like the same old BS we 've been juggling with for the past half a century.

Fresh Air ko! Polluted Air ni!!!

shoooooor, shaking head and resuming "Look & Laugh" mode.
Re: David Mark Returned Senate President by gymer(m): 5:30pm On Jun 06, 2011
Re: David Mark Returned Senate President by MuNeme(m): 6:33pm On Jun 06, 2011
The re-election of David Mark as senate president is a lesson to my Igbo republicans, does it mean banana peels no more exist on the floor of the National Assembly or David Mark's wearing an iron shoe, Congrats Lion David Mark

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbos On Rampage In Lagos As APC Insist On Depoting Them / Thread For Ogun State People / DISGRACE TO PDP: Photo Evidence Of How Buhari Have Won Even On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.