Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,931 members, 7,852,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:58 PM

Return My Virginity And My Standing Breast If He Want Us To Divorce - Court - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Return My Virginity And My Standing Breast If He Want Us To Divorce - Court (2342 Views)

My Mum Doesn't Want Us To Get Married Because Of This Picture / When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast / 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Return My Virginity And My Standing Breast If He Want Us To Divorce - Court by Ghot: 8:23am On Nov 08, 2021
Please Tell Him to Return My Virginity And My Standing Breast If He Want Us To Divorce -Video

Bravery is not only seen in much talking but when an action is carried out. A woman whose husband filed and appealed for a divorce from their marriage is not giving it in with his husband’s decision on divorce.

In court, she stated clearly with her order that, if her husband wants a divorce, then he must do just two things do her. He must make her a virgin once more and makes her sagging breast stand straight and succulent as it was before

This is impossible .

Source: https://yawabase.com/2021/11/08/please-tell-him-to-return-my-virginity-and-my-standing-breast-if-he-want-us-to-divorce-video/

Re: Return My Virginity And My Standing Breast If He Want Us To Divorce - Court by Bigredmachine: 8:24am On Nov 08, 2021
Ogwhoko ghwoko rakpor... grin grin

Women always making men look useless since time of Creation...

so for her mind she think say the man enjoy the knacking pass her or what, why do women like placing themselves in a lower position before men

1 Like

Re: Return My Virginity And My Standing Breast If He Want Us To Divorce - Court by Abfinest007(m): 8:33am On Nov 08, 2021
I won't support his action but if he must return your viginity and standard breast then you have to return his sperm

11 Likes

Re: Return My Virginity And My Standing Breast If He Want Us To Divorce - Court by ifytrik(m): 8:49am On Nov 08, 2021
CHAI, IT IS FINISHED
Re: Return My Virginity And My Standing Breast If He Want Us To Divorce - Court by Saintmary(f): 10:09am On Nov 08, 2021
When you think you have seen it all

1 Like

Re: Return My Virginity And My Standing Breast If He Want Us To Divorce - Court by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 08, 2021
Abfinest007:
I won't support his action but if he must return your viginity and standard breast then you have to return his sperm
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return My Virginity And My Standing Breast If He Want Us To Divorce - Court by NohurryInLife: 10:14am On Nov 08, 2021
Wahala just too much these days
grin grin grin grin
Re: Return My Virginity And My Standing Breast If He Want Us To Divorce - Court by Kobicove(m): 10:24am On Nov 08, 2021
Nothing wey person no go see undecided
Re: Return My Virginity And My Standing Breast If He Want Us To Divorce - Court by Sonnobax15(m): 3:55pm On Nov 08, 2021
Abfinest007:
cool

1 Like

Re: Return My Virginity And My Standing Breast If He Want Us To Divorce - Court by pussyjuliet(f): 4:45pm On Nov 08, 2021
Lol.. Wahala grin
Ghot:
Please Tell Him to Return My Virginity And My Standing Breast If He Want Us To Divorce -Video

Bravery is not only seen in much talking but when an action is carried out. A woman whose husband filed and appealed for a divorce from their marriage is not giving it in with his husband’s decision on divorce.

In court, she stated clearly with her order that, if her husband wants a divorce, then he must do just two things do her. He must make her a virgin once more and makes her sagging breast stand straight and succulent as it was before

This is impossible .

Source: https://yawabase.com/2021/11/08/please-tell-him-to-return-my-virginity-and-my-standing-breast-if-he-want-us-to-divorce-video/
Re: Return My Virginity And My Standing Breast If He Want Us To Divorce - Court by Godada(m): 4:51pm On Nov 08, 2021

Infact.....he should rewind time and pause it.

Then maybe they will never meet.
Re: Return My Virginity And My Standing Breast If He Want Us To Divorce - Court by TheWolfen(m): 5:20pm On Nov 08, 2021
You too return his sperm
All those things aren't worth the resources and time in producing million of sperm cell you took . .
There is no monopoly to madness
Re: Return My Virginity And My Standing Breast If He Want Us To Divorce - Court by OBALOLA55(m): 5:55pm On Nov 08, 2021
pussyjuliet:
Lol.. Wahala grin
WHICH KIND CATFISH YOU BE, EJA KIKA ABI OBOKUN
Re: Return My Virginity And My Standing Breast If He Want Us To Divorce - Court by talk2hb1(m): 6:54pm On Nov 08, 2021
Àwọn Tatán Forces leleyi ooo!!!
Re: Return My Virginity And My Standing Breast If He Want Us To Divorce - Court by Princevirus(m): 7:11pm On Nov 08, 2021
Why not sign up for network marketing with qnet. The company has been since 1998 with over 50 million members worldwide. They have taken over Ghana, ivory coast, Togo, Benin republic and currently, they have heavy presence in Nigeria. Their payment starts from $150 weekly and keeps going up. The name is qnet. Chat me on Whatsapp if you are interested for more details. 07038952870

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank No Be Bank / This Is What My Finacee Told Me. What Do You Guys Think? / Ilegend Is Now Broke. That Why He Is Absent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.