Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,993 members, 7,810,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast (9148 Views)

How To Bleep A Nigerian Girl When You Have A Small D1ck [PICS] / Don't Lie, Did You Bleep In Secondary School? / 90% Guys Have Bleep A Guy At Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 23, 2022
Is like standing breast done become scarce commodity.
When 19 or 20 years old girl breast done flat.
For me he done day go six months, and a Bleep at least once every week
When last you Bleep a girl with standing breast?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 23, 2022
Omor it have teh o. That commodity is scarce in today's market grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 23, 2022
SmellySperm:
Omor it have teh o. That commodity is scarce in today's market grin

maybe u re going for the cheap ones grin
Re: When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:53pm On Jan 23, 2022
Too much lies just to soothe themselves..this wan fit dey secondary school so oo... grin grin.

This romance section ehnn..relax you go still reach that stage ok..

9 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 23, 2022
Mad people, women complainees association of nigeria ( WCAON)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast by Boogyman557: 1:07pm On Jan 23, 2022
Holly Gram cool

AMABOBI I just de COME back from ASHAWOO house now now...

D BANI wey I NACK der.. her BOBZ STAND WELL WELL..

D BANI is not even up to 20yrs...

I really SUCCK d STANDING BOBZ WELL WELL..

Na 1k I use NACK oooo

Dat BANI SWEET WELL WELL...

I sey make I COME back house so I FIT LITE UP More WEED..

WTF MAN

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 23, 2022
Just now tongue tongue
Re: When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast by DSC7: 3:08pm On Jan 23, 2022
Most girls these days their nipples are looking at my Toes....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast by tnerro1(m): 3:33pm On Jan 23, 2022
Last year, she was even shy when I commented on her breast and then suck the things like no tomorrow grin

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast by Saintmary(f): 3:39pm On Jan 23, 2022
If your sack is not wrinkly or saggy please raise your hand.

Anyone?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast by Dagger111(m): 3:41pm On Jan 23, 2022
Mathscum:
Is like standing breast done become scarce commodity.
When 19 or 20 years old girl breast done flat.
For me he done day go six months, and a Bleep at least once every week
When last you Bleep a girl with standing breast?

What will it profit a man to bleep a girl with standing breast and still get STI and STD as bonus?

11 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast by olabrad: 3:43pm On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Too much lies just to soothe themselves..this wan fit dey secondary school so oo... grin grin.

This romance section ehnn..relax you go still reach that stage ok..

You sha keep on jumping from one thread to another. Why now?. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast by Dagger111(m): 3:43pm On Jan 23, 2022
Saintmary:

Anyone?

Jst say u have a standing boobs.

4 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:43pm On Jan 23, 2022
olabrad:

[s]You sha keep on jumping from one thread to another like a rabid dog.[/s] cheesy
Re: When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:44pm On Jan 23, 2022
Saintmary:

Anyone?
That's mission impossible oo.. cheesy grin grin
Re: When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast by Saintmary(f): 3:45pm On Jan 23, 2022
Dagger111:

Jst say u have a standing boobs.

Look down there, if what you have is not perfect, don't complain about females.

4 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast by olabrad: 3:45pm On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I jump around from one thread to another like a rabid dog.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast by MufasaLion: 3:45pm On Jan 23, 2022
Pedophiles always finding reasons to sleep with little girls. There are many matured women with firm tities.

7 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast by Dagger111(m): 3:46pm On Jan 23, 2022
Saintmary:

Look down there, if what you have is not perfect, don't complain about females.

And who complain abt females here?
Re: When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:46pm On Jan 23, 2022
Re: When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast by Saintmary(f): 3:47pm On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That's mission impossible oo.. cheesy grin grin

Let them come out and brag naw, people that are even struggling with erectile dysfunction at a young age due to overuse of their genitals.

It's a new year o, they should not piss me off.

3 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast by Saintmary(f): 3:49pm On Jan 23, 2022
Dagger111:

And who complain abt females here?

You are looking for standing breast.

Please buy a sex doll and leave females alone.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:49pm On Jan 23, 2022
Saintmary:

Let them come out and brag naw, people that are even struggling with erectile dysfunction at a young age due to overuse of their genitals.

It's a new year o, they should not piss me off.
Leave them to their brainlessness.. maybe when they grow up they are gonna get sensible..

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast by Saintmary(f): 3:51pm On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Leave them to their brainlessness.. maybe when they grow up they are gonna get sensible..

It's taking too long.
It looks like this country is just recycling ignorant people.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:58pm On Jan 23, 2022
Saintmary:

It's taking too long.
It looks like this country is just recycling ignorant people.
They choose to be unknowledgeable..most of them are just little kids who knows nothing about life..

I can't imagine how frustrated and inane they are all gonna be in reality..you try to engage them in a mature Tete a tete they bring their lunacy into it all the time..

They need some thorough re orientation..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast by Dagger111(m): 4:00pm On Jan 23, 2022
Saintmary:

You are looking for standing breast.

Please buy a sex doll and leave females alone.

Go read my comment up there Miss, i never for once complained abt female breast. I am not the OP.

However, no matter how breast is, i am Ok with it, so far the lady make me happy and she is loyal.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast by Rahkman: 4:01pm On Jan 23, 2022
Reason why na only slim girls u dey follow e dey hard their breast fall especially if e dey small or average

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast by recieve(m): 4:50pm On Jan 23, 2022
This thread dey smell angry
Re: When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast by Saintmary(f): 6:20pm On Jan 23, 2022
Dagger111:

Go read my comment up there Miss, i never for once complained abt female breast. I am not the OP.

However, no matter how breast is, i am Ok with it, so far the lady make me happy and she is loyal.

Very good to know
Re: When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast by headbasher96(m): 6:20pm On Jan 23, 2022
How has breast become a rating too na

I no the worry for wetin i no say some of my sisters no get my 2cent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast by recieve(m): 6:25pm On Jan 23, 2022
Saintmary:

Anyone?
come and my try mine bit1tch, i think you are not tired of old men lol those dirty baba go fvvck una, spit, bitch are dis grace to humanity....... the sack will rocover on it's own...... Erectile disfunction will recover on it's own but will your saggy fallen slipass breast recover on it's own or with any medication? NO!

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast by Dagger111(m): 6:29pm On Jan 23, 2022
Saintmary:

Very good to know

Are u satisfied now?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? / Shame! Igbo Lady Dacing Unclad Infront Of Her Boyfriend / EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.