Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

It's Despicable What A Lot Of Younger Women Wear Nowaday's. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / It's Despicable What A Lot Of Younger Women Wear Nowaday's. (2695 Views)

Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert / What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) / I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Despicable What A Lot Of Younger Women Wear Nowaday's. by faithfull18(f): 9:26pm On Nov 09, 2021
I agree, the God looks at the heart people.
Re: It's Despicable What A Lot Of Younger Women Wear Nowaday's. by Kobojunkie: 5:12am On Nov 10, 2021
21lucky:

Who are you undecided
Get out, you talk rubbish
Again, look whose talking! undecided

3 Likes

Re: It's Despicable What A Lot Of Younger Women Wear Nowaday's. by greencard: 6:09am On Nov 10, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Learn to mind your own wardrobe. No one send you go dey monitor other people wardrobe for them. undecided
you spoke well, but society needs less men like you , we now need more men who speaks the truth and stand by truth
Re: It's Despicable What A Lot Of Younger Women Wear Nowaday's. by greencard: 6:14am On Nov 10, 2021
Biglittlelois:
Op and others devoid of properly making use of their thinking faculty, how is it that the problem you have is with ladies that dress as they see fit instead of educating the sick-in-the-head nomenclatures that let their manhood think for them? I'm assuming you are a man, learn to face front and control your libido when you see what blinds your eye, or better yet, go live in Pluto where no female exists, no one is going to adjust their way of life to suit you.
I pity you,

This was how the west started, till they degenerate to transgender, gay, Les, etc , Africans are known for morals , having bad leadership and crook govt shouldn't diminish that
Re: It's Despicable What A Lot Of Younger Women Wear Nowaday's. by greencard: 6:20am On Nov 10, 2021
stacyadams:
grin grin na the foolishness of wearing big polo and tight,them go now fold the polo for back so that thier nyansh will be displaying...tight wey thier mama wear those days and still wear skirt,,na him person go wear from mainland to island .. spits ssssss
this mode of dressing is now extremely rampant.

I thought I was the only one noticing the trend.
We know men/women will always find a reason to fornicate even in a strict country like Saudi Arabia. But to be displaying blatant nudity in broad daylight is not sane

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Despicable What A Lot Of Younger Women Wear Nowaday's. by Kobojunkie: 6:39am On Nov 10, 2021
greencard:
you spoke well, but society needs less men like you , we now need more men who speaks the truth and stand by truth
To speak whose truth though? undecided

Universal truth as it ought to apply to all, or truth according to the close-minded in society? undecided

4 Likes

Re: It's Despicable What A Lot Of Younger Women Wear Nowaday's. by Kobojunkie: 6:42am On Nov 10, 2021
greencard:
I pity you,

This was how the west started, till they degenerate to transgender, gay, Les, etc , Africans are known for morals , having bad leadership and crook govt shouldn't diminish that
Africans are known for morals? That is the one of the most foolish of lies Africans like to feed themselves. undecided

Bad leadership, crook government, etc are all products of Africa's moral standards. It's pretty low as you can see, compared to other parts of the world.. undecided

6 Likes

Re: It's Despicable What A Lot Of Younger Women Wear Nowaday's. by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 6:52am On Nov 10, 2021
Biglittlelois:

You've still not stated the crux of your problem, are you saying indecent dressing is the cause of ills in the society? If yes, if you mean rape, something is wrong with your head, are decently dressed ladies not being raped? Are males not being raped? But I'll give you the benefit of doubt, give examples of the ills you mean first let's know where your head is at?
Madam, he didn’t say anything of such nah! Please read the op’s post.

And op, you are extremely right, especially about the fashion designers who make these rags. Even the whites they are trying to emulate, don’t go this extreme.

Ladies of nowadays, especially the ones you see at the mall, they wear these rags to attract customers and yes this is the pure truth!
Why would anyone come to the mall, wearing a see through without a bra? Who are we deceiving ?
Re: It's Despicable What A Lot Of Younger Women Wear Nowaday's. by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 6:54am On Nov 10, 2021
zanshi:

Before you divert the conversation in focus or make it about whataboutism

I am not taking about rape or about men who can't keep their sexuality in check, i am talking about women who go out and don't dress well even in social gatherings and wear clothes that are too revealing.

Let me ask: Do you think young women can do better when it comes to wearing decent clothes out there?

Don’t mind her, she just switched the topic to a rape topic...perhaps she is guilty of such dressing!
Re: It's Despicable What A Lot Of Younger Women Wear Nowaday's. by Klass99(f): 7:40am On Nov 10, 2021

3 Likes

Re: It's Despicable What A Lot Of Younger Women Wear Nowaday's. by Biglittlelois(f): 9:49am On Nov 10, 2021
[s]
greencard:
I pity you,

[/s]

We have killings by men currently in the country causing insecurity, yahoo, drugs and fraudsters are denting the image of Nigerians abroad, these ones are not the problem, but somehow it is the fault of the "indecent dressed" causing bad morals? You think we don't have coded LGBTQ presently in the country? Morals yet the country is a hellhole are you kidding? Everyone want to be right even in their wrong and baseless thought process,

Do what you feel is right in words thoughts, and deeds, no one will conform their way of life just to help you fulfill that or please you.

6 Likes

Re: It's Despicable What A Lot Of Younger Women Wear Nowaday's. by Biglittlelois(f): 9:51am On Nov 10, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

Don’t mind her, she just switched the topic to a rape topic...perhaps she is guilty of such dressing!

Guilty? You guys think too much of yourself here? How is my dressing your business?

4 Likes

Re: It's Despicable What A Lot Of Younger Women Wear Nowaday's. by Biglittlelois(f): 9:53am On Nov 10, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

Madam, he didn’t say anything of such nah! Please read the op’s post.

And op, you are extremely right, especially about the fashion designers who make these rags. Even the whites they are trying to emulate, don’t go this extreme.

Ladies of nowadays, especially the ones you see at the mall, they wear these rags to attract customers and yes this is the pure truth!
Why would anyone come to the mall, wearing a see through without a bra? Who are we deceiving ?

You have still not explained how it affects your life, you see rags, your opinion, your thought process, they see clothes, they love it, they wear it, how are they or anyone deceiving you?

5 Likes

Re: It's Despicable What A Lot Of Younger Women Wear Nowaday's. by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 10:11am On Nov 10, 2021
Biglittlelois:

Guilty? You guys think too much of yourself here? How is my dressing your business?
If that’s you on your dp, showing of those cleavages? Then I guess I’m wasting my time replying you grin
Re: It's Despicable What A Lot Of Younger Women Wear Nowaday's. by Biglittlelois(f): 10:15am On Nov 10, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

If that’s you on your dp, showing of those cleavages? Then I guess I’m wasting my time replying you grin

The Cleavages turns you on? That's an indecent way to dress correct? Nice one, so what do you want to do about it? Report me to government to be locked up cos I'm making men get a hard on they can't control thereby causing ills in the country and bad morals correct?

You and Op needs psychiatric evaluation.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It's Despicable What A Lot Of Younger Women Wear Nowaday's. by greencard: 11:23am On Nov 10, 2021
Biglittlelois:
[s][/s]

We have killings by men currently in the country causing insecurity, yahoo, drugs and fraudsters are denting the image of Nigerians abroad, these ones are not the problem, but somehow it is the fault of the "indecent dressed" causing bad morals? You think we don't have coded LGBTQ presently in the country? Morals yet the country is a hellhole are you kidding? Everyone want to be right even in their wrong and baseless thought process,

Do what you feel is right in words thoughts, and deeds, no one will conform their way of life just to help you fulfill that or please you.
lol, a lot of us modern people always want to sound woke to get public applause

Immoral dressing is bad for the society by all standards ..It doesn't depend on whether you as a person believe so or not
Re: It's Despicable What A Lot Of Younger Women Wear Nowaday's. by Biglittlelois(f): 12:16pm On Nov 10, 2021
greencard:
lol, a lot of us modern people always want to sound woke to get public applause

Immoral dressing is bad for the society by all standards ..It doesn't depend on whether you as a person believe so or not

Lol same yapp to prove a baseless point, will public applause put food on anyone's table?

What are the bad things or ills a dressing you don't agree with do to the society? Same question I asked Op that he couldn't answer, give examples while at it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Despicable What A Lot Of Younger Women Wear Nowaday's. by greencard: 12:22pm On Nov 10, 2021
Biglittlelois:

Lol same yapp to prove a baseless point, will public applause put food on anyone's table?

What are the bad things or ills a dressing you don't agree with do to the society? Same question I asked Op that he couldn't answer, give examples while at it.
you are free to dress nakeed on the street of Lagos dear

I rest my case
Re: It's Despicable What A Lot Of Younger Women Wear Nowaday's. by Biglittlelois(f): 12:23pm On Nov 10, 2021
greencard:
you are free to dress nakeed on the street of Lagos dear

I rest my case

As expected.

3 Likes

Re: It's Despicable What A Lot Of Younger Women Wear Nowaday's. by Gerrard59(m): 8:15am On Nov 21, 2021
dobnina:

It's painful that the society have lost its morals.
The people who suffer the consequences of these are the innocent ones. The underage children that are sexually abused.
Men are moved by what they see. They get easily aroused by the sight of a half naked woman.
Since they can't have anything with the lady who seduced them, they will rather have sex with one innocent young girl thereby destroying the life of the innocent child.
The government should put laws in place for indecent dressings and also castrate Rapist.

Please relocate to Kano state. As for rape, indecent dressing (which is a subjective phrase) isn't an excuse for rape as rapists get jailed regardless of it being used. In fact, I have not read a judgement meted on a rapist where the rapist used indecent dressing as the reason behind the act.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Turns 50 Tomorrow And Is So Sad. / The Othello Effect or Syndrome / Guys,must You Be Rich Before You Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.