Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

'MTN Now Drinking Data With Straw' - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 'MTN Now Drinking Data With Straw' (37751 Views)

MTN Now Charges 7.5% Vat On Every Call That Is Made / Mtn Now Partner With Opera App For Free Browsing / MTN now allows you to borrow cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'MTN Now Drinking Data With Straw' by creepsyme(f): 9:13pm On Nov 09, 2021
Rydermaverick:

See data must surely exhaust na..stop checking your data balance and get over it..
To exhaust in just two days?
Without any heavy usage.

2 Likes

Re: 'MTN Now Drinking Data With Straw' by Franky9584(m): 9:14pm On Nov 09, 2021
Na big cult we enter so oo...who is better then; Airtel or Glo or Etisalat?

Na the same joor
Re: 'MTN Now Drinking Data With Straw' by Franky9584(m): 9:16pm On Nov 09, 2021
Pls my watsppp is giving me issues...Its showing me only no's instead of names I save with... what could be the problem?
Re: 'MTN Now Drinking Data With Straw' by Benega9(m): 9:16pm On Nov 09, 2021
Omoh...I tired of mTn
Re: 'MTN Now Drinking Data With Straw' by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 09, 2021
creepsyme:

To exhaust in just two days?
Without any heavy usage.
How many gig?is it more than 3gig?
You shouldn't expect anything 3/4gig to last more than a day before..
Re: 'MTN Now Drinking Data With Straw' by shedgoz(m): 9:51pm On Nov 09, 2021
Airtel is worse...

Orangebasket:
Does it mean all these people have not tried airtel...

....Omo.. Una go cry blood.. That their red colour na real danger... That network na ritualism coven!! Their data is from ogboni kingdom..just blink your eye!! Gan gam!! Dem don send u reminder.. 200mb remaining.. Open mouth make you shout....Gan gam!! 50mb remaining... As you dey open the message to make sure say no be eye dey pain you...Gan gam!!...your so so so data plan have been exhausted....

Airtel sucks deep from the marrow... The literal representation of "e choke"
Re: 'MTN Now Drinking Data With Straw' by King44(m): 9:54pm On Nov 09, 2021
Airtel is worse

Ever since I started using Glo it's has been a blessing at least I get some value for my data but when it comes to calling other network with it ha.. That's very dangerous
Re: 'MTN Now Drinking Data With Straw' by Picker28: 10:04pm On Nov 09, 2021
jaeyking:
Oga stop unnecessary ranting

Check your data usage as monitored by your phone.

I was like this till I set my phone on daily data usage then I realized that na me dey drain my data.

Most videos you stream on Facebook are in 720pixels which is high mb some stream at 1080p.

So look for lesser pixels like 480 or 360p sef

Modified

For those quoting me for defending MTN.
Y I go defend who no dey pay me.
But u ma na prepaid you do
You buy 1gb unit wey get validity period of one month

Sha I dey sell cheap data
Trash
Re: 'MTN Now Drinking Data With Straw' by jaeyking(m): 10:12pm On Nov 09, 2021
Picker28:

Trash

Oga no be me be the cause of your frustration
Take your negative energy somewhere else
Re: 'MTN Now Drinking Data With Straw' by Picker28: 6:03am On Nov 10, 2021
jaeyking:

Oga no be me be the cause of your frustration
Take your negative energy somewhere else
Mtn advocate
Re: 'MTN Now Drinking Data With Straw' by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 10, 2021
faithfull18:

Not defending any network but the rate of data consumption is higher these days. When Facebook started, there was no Facebook live, stories etc, same for WhatsApp, Instagram etc.

You want to watch tiktok videos, stream 'what God can not do doesn't exist' for 1hr etc. on 1gb

The local apps on your phone consume data no matter how small. With 4g, 5g, expect your data to drain faster.

The networks too should do better.
stop supporting lies. Of the 3 major networks, only GLO has a good consumption rate. 20gig on Airtel don't take me one month, but 12gig on glo goes for a month. Airtel and MTN are big time scammers.
Re: 'MTN Now Drinking Data With Straw' by jaeyking(m): 7:09am On Nov 10, 2021
Picker28:

Mtn advocate

I don tell u already.
No be me the cause of ur frustration biko
Go mention another person
Re: 'MTN Now Drinking Data With Straw' by faithfull18(f): 7:17am On Nov 10, 2021
franciskaine:
stop supporting lies. Of the 3 major networks, only GLO has a good consumption rate. 20gig on Airtel don't take me one month, but 12gig on glo goes for a month. Airtel and MTN are big time scammers.
How fast is Glo
Re: 'MTN Now Drinking Data With Straw' by Hassanmaye(m): 2:14pm On Nov 10, 2021
richeeyo:
They are just the most useless and efficient network if not
If not what please I
Re: 'MTN Now Drinking Data With Straw' by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 10, 2021
faithfull18:

How fast is Glo
very fast. Area dependent.
Re: 'MTN Now Drinking Data With Straw' by Hassanmaye(m): 2:14pm On Nov 10, 2021
djflexcy:
Same issue am having with them. I sub 2g yesterday only to check my data balance I discovered is not up to 200mb�‍♂️
Haha
Re: 'MTN Now Drinking Data With Straw' by Hassanmaye(m): 2:15pm On Nov 10, 2021
Orangebasket:
Does it mean all these people have not tried airtel...

....Omo.. Una go cry blood.. That their red colour na real danger... That network na ritualism coven!! Their data is from ogboni kingdom..just blink your eye!! Gan gam!! Dem don send u reminder.. 200mb remaining.. Open mouth make you shout....Gan gam!! 50mb remaining... As you dey open the message to make sure say no be eye dey pain you...Gan gam!!...your so so so data plan have been exhausted....

Airtel sucks deep from the marrow... The literal representation of "e choke"
Haha
Re: 'MTN Now Drinking Data With Straw' by Trialblazer07: 4:58pm On Nov 10, 2021
daytona007:
Honestly I feel there is something wrong. I usually take their 24GB for 3500 twice a month. When my data expired few days ago I didn't get that offer and decided to opt for 1.5GB for 500 bucks. I ended up using three in a single day. Didn't even last till the end of day. There is something wrong even if they don't tell us. This started this week or the week before. Just hope they recify it soon.

I sell Data bundles

Check the flyer please and patronize

1 Like

Re: 'MTN Now Drinking Data With Straw' by Topshow4real: 5:43am On Nov 13, 2021
What majority don't know is that, it cost a lot of data to watch video statuses on WhatsApp, no matter the length of the video. I mean a lot. I enjoy my data sub ever since I stopped viewing status on whatsapp and facebook.

@op, you may not be doing much with your subscription, but I'm sure you spend a lot of time watching/viewing status on whatsapp and messenger., that's what is taking your data
Re: 'MTN Now Drinking Data With Straw' by chudyprince: 1:25pm On Nov 13, 2021
brightology3:
abeg nor vex. How do I stream at lower pixel
if you are using Facebook go to the setting, data saver, select use lowest video quality. then on YouTube click on the setting icon and select playback setting, choose 144p

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 States, Face Telecoms Network Blackout — GSM Operators / Mtn Free Browsing. / How To Sign Unsigned Sis Files To Your S60v3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.