Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Things To Do And Not To Do On First Dates (REDPILLER ZONE) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things To Do And Not To Do On First Dates (REDPILLER ZONE) (534 Views)

This Is What A Redpiller's Dick Looks Like (disgusting Photo) / Conversation Ideas For First Dates (GUYS ONLY) / Things People Do On First Dates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things To Do And Not To Do On First Dates (REDPILLER ZONE) by Facts101: 8:47pm On Nov 08, 2021
ON THE FIRST DATE:

You don't need to spend a lot of money.

Going somewhere and DOING something with a woman is more intriguing than going on a 'date.'

Any uneasiness will be soon dispelled by participating in an activity together.

A sense of camaraderie will result in a close bonding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things To Do And Not To Do On First Dates (REDPILLER ZONE) by Facts101: 8:48pm On Nov 08, 2021
ON FIRST DATES:

This isn't a job interview.

Make an effort to have fun and ask open-ended inquiries.

Relax, unwind, and take in the scenery.

If at all possible, ask her to assist you with a project.

It might be a game, an enjoyable hobby, or something else entirely.

The idea is for her to unwind and be herself with you.

1 Like

Re: Things To Do And Not To Do On First Dates (REDPILLER ZONE) by Facts101: 8:53pm On Nov 08, 2021
In the beginning, don't touch a woman or crowd her too much.

It is interpreted by women as a sign of insecurity and neediness.

Instead, take a step back and allow her get used to being around you.

2 Likes

Re: Things To Do And Not To Do On First Dates (REDPILLER ZONE) by Facts101: 9:00pm On Nov 08, 2021
When you meet a woman you like, don't go into detail about yourself.

Allow her to speak about herself. (Women are frequently obsessed with their passions)

MYSTERY is bae kiss

2 Likes

Re: Things To Do And Not To Do On First Dates (REDPILLER ZONE) by Eyinju112(f): 9:12pm On Nov 08, 2021
1. I passionately hate it when a man talks to much on a first date... yeah you can talk but don’t do all of the talking while I watch you like an idiot

2. Don’t interrupt me when I’m trying to say a thing, I hate that

3. Don’t start a conversation with “tell me about yourself”, it’s irritating.. why do you wanna know about me and my family Are you a gold digger?

4 Don’t overdo things (pampering) it makes me feel you’re faking everything

5. If it’s a lunch or dinner, please have some table manners, don’t talk while eating else i won’t answer you till I’m done eating
Re: Things To Do And Not To Do On First Dates (REDPILLER ZONE) by Facts101: 2:10pm On Nov 10, 2021
Allow her to do the most of the talking.

By asking questions, you can direct the discourse.

You gain two things as a result of this:

- You're still a mystery to her.

- She's introducing herself to you.

1 Like

Re: Things To Do And Not To Do On First Dates (REDPILLER ZONE) by Facts101: 2:22pm On Nov 10, 2021
Texting girls tip for newbies:

Don’t.

The more you text, the more likely you are to mess up.

Keep it brief and sweet, be direct, and set a date.

This makes her giddy with anticipation for the moment she sees you.

The goal of messaging is to get her out of here.

That's the end of it.

1 Like

Re: Things To Do And Not To Do On First Dates (REDPILLER ZONE) by Facts101: 2:26pm On Nov 10, 2021
DO NOT invite her out on a second date while you are still on the first.

DO THIS:

- make her desire more

- make her question how you feel

- make her wonder when/if you'll call

1 Like

Re: Things To Do And Not To Do On First Dates (REDPILLER ZONE) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 10, 2021
Lol grin
Eyinju112:
1. I passionately hate it when a man talks to much on a first date... yeah you can talk but don’t do all of the talking while I watch you like an idiot

2. Don’t interrupt me when I’m trying to say a thing, I hate that

3. Don’t start a conversation with “tell me about yourself”, it’s irritating.. why do you wanna know about me and my family Are you a gold digger?

4 Don’t overdo things (pampering) it makes me feel you’re faking everything

5. If it’s a lunch or dinner, please have some table manners, don’t talk while eating else i won’t answer you till I’m done eating

(1) (Reply)

Infidelity: Gospel Singer Sammie Okposo Tenders Public Apology, Suspends Self / Is He Not Aiming For The Unachievable At This Age And Time? / Is This Weird Belief About Asoebi Girls True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.