Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:11 AM

Infidelity: Gospel Singer Sammie Okposo Tenders Public Apology, Suspends Self - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Infidelity: Gospel Singer Sammie Okposo Tenders Public Apology, Suspends Self (537 Views)

Sammie Okposo's To-be Baby Mama Gets Death Threats / Boy Who Posted The Viral Babcock S*x Tape Issues Public Apology / Infidelity – Reasons Why Many Married Men Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infidelity: Gospel Singer Sammie Okposo Tenders Public Apology, Suspends Self by Gistmedia10: 10:12am On Jan 25, 2022
Popular gospel artiste, Sammie Okposo, on Tuesday tendered a public apology to his wife, Ozioma, and his fans after he confessed to cheating on his wife.

The Wellu Wellu master, as he is fondly called, took to his Instagram account to reveal that when he travelled to the United States, he was involved in an intimate relationship with another woman.

He wrote, “Dear Friends, I need to bring a very unfortunate incident to your attention as I am not proud of it but know that this is the right thing to do.

Re: Infidelity: Gospel Singer Sammie Okposo Tenders Public Apology, Suspends Self by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:26am On Jan 25, 2022
It's so unfortunate tho...I hope the woman forgives him..
Re: Infidelity: Gospel Singer Sammie Okposo Tenders Public Apology, Suspends Self by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 25, 2022
Quite unfortunate
Re: Infidelity: Gospel Singer Sammie Okposo Tenders Public Apology, Suspends Self by Sonnobax15(m): 10:47am On Jan 25, 2022
lipsrsealed
My brother fvcked up big time......Just pray make iyawo find somewhere in her heart to forgive you, because you no try at all.
Re: Infidelity: Gospel Singer Sammie Okposo Tenders Public Apology, Suspends Self by Truvelisback(m): 11:01am On Jan 25, 2022
Gistmedia10:
Popular gospel artiste, Sammie Okposo, on Tuesday tendered a public apology to his wife, Ozioma, and his fans after he confessed to cheating on his wife.

The Wellu Wellu master, as he is fondly called, took to his Instagram account to reveal that when he travelled to the United States, he was involved in an intimate relationship with another woman.

He wrote, “Dear Friends, I need to bring a very unfortunate incident to your attention as I am not proud of it but know that this is the right thing to do.

He shouldn't have made it known publicly. Some "I'm holier than thou" would want to use it against him.
Re: Infidelity: Gospel Singer Sammie Okposo Tenders Public Apology, Suspends Self by Jeremani: 11:20am On Jan 25, 2022
Why do men cheat? cry
Re: Infidelity: Gospel Singer Sammie Okposo Tenders Public Apology, Suspends Self by Chno: 1:56pm On Jan 25, 2022
lol sammy Okposo the toto fvcker. This guy fvck many girls for my church that year sotey them sack from being the music director in the church. Very useless fellow
Re: Infidelity: Gospel Singer Sammie Okposo Tenders Public Apology, Suspends Self by Blitz888(m): 2:01pm On Jan 25, 2022
Restitution is key.

Bold step, not for lily livered!
Re: Infidelity: Gospel Singer Sammie Okposo Tenders Public Apology, Suspends Self by McEphiks(m): 3:03pm On Jan 25, 2022
Chno:
lol sammy Okposo the toto fvcker. This guy fvck many girls for my church that year sotey them sack from being the music director in the church. Very useless fellow

You can lie sha

(1) (Reply)

Your Candid Advise Is Needed Pls / Is He Not Aiming For The Unachievable At This Age And Time? / A Question For People Who View Masturbation As A Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.