Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Why Is It That Some Men Don't Allow Their Girlfriends To Touch Their Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Some Men Don't Allow Their Girlfriends To Touch Their Phone (6676 Views)

Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... / Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Some Men Don't Allow Their Girlfriends To Touch Their Phone by marvelck: 4:16pm On Jun 06, 2011
Why is it that some men don't allow their girlfriends or wives to answer or touch their phones.
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Don't Allow Their Girlfriends To Touch Their Phone by Omolola1(f): 4:19pm On Jun 06, 2011
have u eva heard of d word "privacy"?
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Don't Allow Their Girlfriends To Touch Their Phone by 190: 4:21pm On Jun 06, 2011
So women dont allow men touch their pants

they call it confidential clothes
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Don't Allow Their Girlfriends To Touch Their Phone by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 06, 2011
Because they are hidding something.

But I seriously wouldn't look for trouble/problem by checking or looking behind my bf. What you don't know wouldn't hurt you lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Don't Allow Their Girlfriends To Touch Their Phone by Godmother(f): 5:44pm On Jun 06, 2011
If the guy doesnt go about trying to hide his phone from me then my curiosity would not be pricked and I wouldnt have the slightest interest in wanting to check his phone
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Don't Allow Their Girlfriends To Touch Their Phone by 190: 5:55pm On Jun 06, 2011
rokiatu:

Because they are hidding something.

But I seriously wouldn't look for trouble/problem by checking or looking behind my bf. What you don't know wouldn't hurt you lipsrsealed

Rokiatu honey can i hide something inside your cloth angry angry
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Don't Allow Their Girlfriends To Touch Their Phone by Dsense(m): 5:59pm On Jun 06, 2011
undecided undecided undecided

OP.

Privacy!
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Don't Allow Their Girlfriends To Touch Their Phone by JudgeDredd: 6:19pm On Jun 06, 2011
bleep privacy!!! Call a spade a spade, the true conceivable reason why guys do this is cos they got skeletons cemetery in their cupboard. cheesy
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Don't Allow Their Girlfriends To Touch Their Phone by Scooby1(m): 6:37pm On Jun 06, 2011
because the phone s expensive, she might damage it! grin
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Don't Allow Their Girlfriends To Touch Their Phone by mamagee3(f): 7:04pm On Jun 06, 2011
Cause they have something to hide from her. . .

They are cheats and should never be trusted.
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Don't Allow Their Girlfriends To Touch Their Phone by pleep(m): 7:29pm On Jun 06, 2011
haha, when ever i call my female friends who have bf's he always answers grin
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Don't Allow Their Girlfriends To Touch Their Phone by toyemz(f): 9:48pm On Jun 06, 2011
@poster

kos have lots to hide and are too dumb to make up good excuses,
so they go with the macho act of don't touch my phone' syndrome

In a nutshell,they are still on the 'variety is the spice of life' hunting track
but don't want you to know it!
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Don't Allow Their Girlfriends To Touch Their Phone by 190: 9:49pm On Jun 06, 2011
^Toymez can i check your purse angry angry
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Don't Allow Their Girlfriends To Touch Their Phone by toyemz(f): 9:56pm On Jun 06, 2011
^^^^^
my purse?
sure if you can find it!
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Don't Allow Their Girlfriends To Touch Their Phone by 190: 9:58pm On Jun 06, 2011
Someone stole my condom and i was told its in your purse undecided
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Don't Allow Their Girlfriends To Touch Their Phone by toyemz(f): 10:01pm On Jun 06, 2011
@190
angry angry
nah its not there
no cds in my bag
did you check under your matress now?
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Don't Allow Their Girlfriends To Touch Their Phone by 190: 10:02pm On Jun 06, 2011
Then it must be with mama-gee

Ive checked under the bed, it aint there undecided

** MISSING CONDOM ** DID ANYONE SEE MY MISSING CONDOM angry angry
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Don't Allow Their Girlfriends To Touch Their Phone by toyemz(f): 10:07pm On Jun 06, 2011
^^^
abeg carry go jor angry angry
you sure that you didnt steal the condom in the first place
when did you start buying condoms
abi na the one dem dash maciD staff?
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Don't Allow Their Girlfriends To Touch Their Phone by 190: 10:11pm On Jun 06, 2011
shocked angry angry angry
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Don't Allow Their Girlfriends To Touch Their Phone by toyemz(f): 10:15pm On Jun 06, 2011
^^^
you ma

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Don't Allow Their Girlfriends To Touch Their Phone by Natasha2(f): 10:15pm On Jun 06, 2011
lolz I wonder o  undecided when I had a bf we used to check each others phone lolz not that we didn't trust each other, we did it for fun and to show that we were hiding nada from each other it was cool I could give him my phone knowing fully well that he will read love msgs from other guys and when ever he did he smiled or we laughed it off cos he knew I loved him and no one else cheesy
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Don't Allow Their Girlfriends To Touch Their Phone by r231(m): 10:20pm On Jun 06, 2011
cus i pay the bills grin grin
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Don't Allow Their Girlfriends To Touch Their Phone by Natasha2(f): 10:26pm On Jun 06, 2011
^^which bills cheesy
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Don't Allow Their Girlfriends To Touch Their Phone by r231(m): 10:28pm On Jun 06, 2011
my mobile phone bills now

she can pick it up wen she srted paying my bills innit grin grin
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Don't Allow Their Girlfriends To Touch Their Phone by Suntemi(m): 7:54am On Jun 07, 2011
r231:

my mobile phone bills now

she can pick it up wen she srted paying my bills innit grin grin

You guys wouldn't kill someone with laugh.  grin grin grin All Nlanders are Clowns.  grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Don't Allow Their Girlfriends To Touch Their Phone by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 07, 2011
Sure she can, i got nothing to lose
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Don't Allow Their Girlfriends To Touch Their Phone by octar6: 8:24am On Jun 07, 2011
coolAm alwayz 12 steps ahead of d game. Simply instal some incryptin softwares. Lol
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Don't Allow Their Girlfriends To Touch Their Phone by MrsChima(f): 8:25am On Jun 07, 2011
Po thang.
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Don't Allow Their Girlfriends To Touch Their Phone by ijebuboy18(m): 8:34am On Jun 07, 2011
The word is privacy and if you do check,wat u see is wat u get,
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Don't Allow Their Girlfriends To Touch Their Phone by dabrake(m): 8:45am On Jun 07, 2011
Girls wont wait 2 run their mouth ova threads lyk dis. Dont dey hide their own fones frm dia b.fwends? I dnt giv a shot jare. If ur nt hapi wyt ma decision, jump in2 d ocean
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Don't Allow Their Girlfriends To Touch Their Phone by stagger: 8:57am On Jun 07, 2011
My wife still scrolls through my phones. She does it when I am asleep. It has to take a discussion about an unrelated matter for me to realize that something she said could only have come from some info she got from my phone.

I don't want to start locking my phones because she may get even more suspicious. I guess I just have to live with it.
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Don't Allow Their Girlfriends To Touch Their Phone by Mynd44: 9:53am On Jun 07, 2011
The only reason she will have access to my phone is if i intend to breakup with her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Really Cheating If You're On A Break? / How Many Ladies Can Do This *pic* / When I Saw This Pics....i Had To Take Serious Dressing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.