Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,119 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Top Ten Strongest Currencies In Africa At The Moment - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top Ten Strongest Currencies In Africa At The Moment (8067 Views)

Highest And Strongest Currencies In Africa 2023 / Top Ten Strongest Tribes In Africa / Top Ten Strongest Tribes In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Ten Strongest Currencies In Africa At The Moment by rigarmortis: 5:01am On Nov 12, 2021
MiaBeer:

One kettle and 7 virgins for you, when you himug that transformer. Olodo.

One sniper for you when you finally sat something that makes sense
Re: Top Ten Strongest Currencies In Africa At The Moment by MiaBeer(m): 5:58am On Nov 12, 2021
rigarmortis:

Loser, if it makes sense for you to hug a transformer, doesn’t it really show what a lowlife you are. Fake engineer grin
Re: Top Ten Strongest Currencies In Africa At The Moment by rigarmortis: 6:20am On Nov 12, 2021
MiaBeer:

Loser, if it makes sense for you to hug a transformer, doesn’t it really show what a lowlife you are. Fake engineer grin

Do you lack comprehension skills? I'm sorry yoyr deadbeat dad couldn't afford to pay for good education.

Why don't you come for help?

While we are at it, the gofundme vagina operation project for your mom offer is still open, we don't want a younger and daft version of yourself roaming the streets
Re: Top Ten Strongest Currencies In Africa At The Moment by MiaBeer(m): 6:31am On Nov 12, 2021
rigarmortis:

Do you lack comprehension skills? I'm sorry yoyr deadbeat dad couldn't afford to pay for good education.

While we are at it, the gofundme vagina operation project for your mom offer is still open, we don't want a younger and daft version of yourself roaming the streets
Worthless motherless herdsman. Go jump in the lake loser. You will always be a loser for the rest of your life. Your late mother curse is now working on you. That’s why you hate other mothers. Olodo!
Re: Top Ten Strongest Currencies In Africa At The Moment by MiaBeer(m): 6:34am On Nov 12, 2021
rigarmortis:

Shoe shining thug, one kiwi polish and two kettles for you. Major league loser.
Re: Top Ten Strongest Currencies In Africa At The Moment by MiaBeer(m): 6:52am On Nov 12, 2021
rigarmortis:

The only help you will get is jail time for impersonating that you’re an engineer when you’re not. Who dash a cow rearing almajiri shoe shining thug like you. Loser!
Re: Top Ten Strongest Currencies In Africa At The Moment by chiefobdk2: 7:41am On Nov 12, 2021
JAMO84:
A working population that produce what it needs and the one that import are not the same.

As long as those countries are self dependent and even export, they will be doing well despite their population. But you see Nigeria, ordinary Refinary to produce petroleum products, we don't have, so where are the basis for comparison?

Is India a working population that produce all it needs
Re: Top Ten Strongest Currencies In Africa At The Moment by Ola17: 8:47am On Nov 12, 2021
Cyoung4real:

Okay, take it this way. 200 Naira is equal to 2 cedi 99 pesewas. 200 Naira can buy you one bag of pure water in Nigeria but you need 4 cedis or 5 cedis to get a beg of Water in Ghana. You gerrit?

Don’t be deceived, Ghana removed four zeros from their currency(redenomination) some years ago. You can research about this. Anywhere you see 10 cedis, the real value is 100,000.
Re: Top Ten Strongest Currencies In Africa At The Moment by mdntiri(m): 10:34am On Nov 12, 2021
YoungRay007:

OK, I think I understand where you are heading to. But please am happy you said u are a Ghanaian. Please I have a question for you, between a Ghanaian and a Nigerian, which is easier to make 1000$ in his business.

Some pros I see for "easy" money making in Nigeria are your large population, you have more rich people, more "millionaires", whether good money or fraudulently earned, things are cheaper in Nigeria, fuel is cheaper in Nigeria and by consequence transportation, food, housing etc is cheaper, there's lots of import of stuff so things are cheaper, buying and selling moves faster in Nigeria, there's market for everything in Nigeria. I've seen your slaughter houses sell everything on a cow including the blood, undigested food in the stomach, the toilet etc. There's not that much diversity in Ghana. Nigerians are big spenders

Some cons I see are your large population may not actually be rich. I've read reports here of 99 percent of Nigerians having less than 500,000 naira in their accounts. There's also the "poverty capital" thing. You have about 40 percent poverty rate, Ghana has about 20 percent. There's insecurity, epileptic electricity supply. There're lots of entrepreneurs in Nigeria so the system is choked. Plenty People are chasing fewer money

Ghana is expensive. Only Accra, Kumasi and Takoradi have 1 million people and over. There's a lot of supply here, less demand for stuff. It's EASIER to export stuff from Ghana than Nigeria, and it's one reason why the cedi is strong because our exports are diversified. The name Ghana has become attractive and there's lots of demand for Ghana made stuff by African Americans/ Ghanaians/Africans in the diaspora like our prints(kente), chocolate, food, soap, etc

I don't know about how much money is in our bank accounts but our mobile money accounts is worth 68 billion dollars (2015-2020), some rate it higher. Lots of people/businesses move tremendous amounts of money through the mobile money platform

Ghana has a virgin, growing market, so there's lots of opportunities to make money, people are coming here for education/holidays etc.

House owners here especially in Accra qoute outrageous charges, take 2 years advance, can charge practically anything for their houses. They make good money

TOURISM is a big seller here. There's a growing Nigeria population here and businesses targeting them fetch tidy profit.

My Nigeria-Ghana cousin has quit her good job at Guinness and is making fruit juice and making big profits. She sells to middle class people. If too many people start doing her type of business she may not make good money.

Artisan masons, tilers, etc in Accra, Kumasi are making good money. They pay no taxes, there're plans to tax them.

Ghana is expensive, so you may make good money but expend a lot of it on fuel, housing etc.

I think it's easier to make 1000 dollars in Nigeria than Ghana. Nigeria's insecurity is a major problem. Some of my Ghana uncles came to Nigeria, got jobs, made money, bought cars etc. They wouldn't have gotten same in Ghana. But that was years ago.

3 Likes

Re: Top Ten Strongest Currencies In Africa At The Moment by rigarmortis: 10:39am On Nov 12, 2021
MiaBeer:

Worthless motherless herdsman. Go jump in the lake loser. You will always be a loser for the rest of your life. Your late mother curse is now working on you. That’s why you hate other mothers. Olodo!

i dont hate mothers, only yours

she opened her fetid cvnt and allowed a drunk jobless man insert his dirty shlong and unleash his watery worthless wasted seaman schnapps diluted semen into her gaping hairy hole grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

now the world is worse off cos of your existence grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Top Ten Strongest Currencies In Africa At The Moment by rigarmortis: 10:42am On Nov 12, 2021
MiaBeer:

The only help you will get is jail time for impersonating that you’re an engineer when you’re not. Who dash a cow rearing almajiri shoe shining thug like you. Loser!

why is it so hard for you to believe that i am a fake engineer with masters in thug analysis?

is it because you have no single school cert holder in your clan?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

no offense grin grin
Re: Top Ten Strongest Currencies In Africa At The Moment by rigarmortis: 10:44am On Nov 12, 2021
MiaBeer:

Shoe shining thug, one kiwi polish and two kettles for you. Major league loser.

hehehehee grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

have you eaten that you want to buy kiwi?

wait until your mother sells a random drunk some piece of that pussy and use the money to buy okpa

i dont need your kiwi

kiwi gbukwe gu dia

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

no offense
Re: Top Ten Strongest Currencies In Africa At The Moment by YoungRay007: 10:52am On Nov 12, 2021
mdntiri:

Some pros I see for "easy" money making in Nigeria are your large population, you have more rich people, more "millionaires", whether good money or fraudulently earned, things are cheaper in Nigeria, fuel is cheaper in Nigeria and by consequence transportation, food, housing etc is cheaper, there's lots of import of stuff so things are cheaper, buying and selling moves faster in Nigeria, there's market for everything in Nigeria. I've seen your slaughter houses sell everything on a cow including the blood, undigested food in the stomach, the toilet etc. There's not that much diversity in Ghana. Nigerians are big spenders

Some cons I see are your large population may not actually be rich. I've read reports here of 99 percent of Nigerians having less than 500,000 naira in their accounts. There's also the "poverty capital" thing. You have about 40 percent poverty rate, Ghana has about 20 percent. There's insecurity, epileptic electricity supply. There're lots of entrepreneurs in Nigeria so the system is choked. Plenty People are chasing fewer money

Ghana is expensive. Only Accra, Kumasi and Takoradi have 1 million people and over. There's a lot of supply here, less demand for stuff. It's EASIER to export stuff from Ghana than Nigeria, and it's one reason why the cedi is strong because our exports are diversified. The name Ghana has become attractive and there's lots of demand for Ghana made stuff by African Americans/ Ghanaians/Africans in the diaspora like our prints(kente), chocolate, food, soap, etc

I don't know about how much money is in our bank accounts but our mobile money accounts is worth 68 billion dollars (2015-2020), some rate it higher. Lots of people/businesses move tremendous amounts of money through the mobile money platform

Ghana has a virgin, growing market, so there's lots of opportunities to make money, people are coming here for education/holidays etc.

House owners here especially in Accra qoute outrageous charges, take 2 years advance, can charge practically anything for their houses. They make good money

TOURISM is a big seller here. There's a growing Nigeria population here and businesses targeting them fetch tidy profit.

My Nigeria-Ghana cousin has quit her good job at Guinness and is making fruit juice and making big profits. She sells to middle class people. If too many people start doing her type of business she may not make good money.

Artisan masons, tilers, etc in Accra, Kumasi are making good money. They pay no taxes, there're plans to tax them.

Ghana is expensive, so you may make good money but expend a lot of it on fuel, housing etc.

I think it's easier to make 1000 dollars in Nigeria than Ghana. Nigeria's insecurity is a major problem. Some of my Ghana uncles came to Nigeria, got jobs, made money, bought cars etc. They wouldn't have gotten same in Ghana. But that was years ago.

Nice write up, thumbs up
Re: Top Ten Strongest Currencies In Africa At The Moment by Wizzzzmike: 11:59am On Nov 12, 2021
mdntiri:

So all those countries you only saw Ghana and wrote bunch of bullsh!t. Why you Nigerians hate and envy us like that.
Re: Top Ten Strongest Currencies In Africa At The Moment by mdntiri(m): 1:11pm On Nov 12, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

So all those countries you only saw Ghana and wrote bunch of bullsh!t. Why you Nigerians hate and envy us like that.

Wizmike I'm Ghanaian. I live in Ghana, I have Nigeria in-laws. I'm just stating "facts" as I know them. Every country has pros and cons

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Strongest Currencies In Africa At The Moment by Wizzzzmike: 3:18pm On Nov 12, 2021
mdntiri:

Wizmike I'm Ghanaian. I live in Ghana, I have Nigeria in-laws. I'm just stating "facts" as I know them. Every country has pros and cons

Really did you read what you wrote? If ur a Ghanaian you defend ur country very well and you could've done better.
Re: Top Ten Strongest Currencies In Africa At The Moment by mdntiri(m): 3:45pm On Nov 12, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

Really did you read what you wrote? If ur a Ghanaian you defend ur country very well and you could've done better.

Every country has good news bad news. Even war-torn Somalia. I did not lie in my write-up. I spoke about both countries' goodness, badness as I know them. I don't see your problem. I'm a realist, I like to know the true situation of every situation so I try my best in addressing them, rather than to sugar-coat things and suffer the consequences

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Strongest Currencies In Africa At The Moment by Wizzzzmike: 8:45pm On Nov 12, 2021
mdntiri:

Every country has good news bad news. Even war-torn Somalia. I did not lie in my write-up. I spoke about both countries' goodness, badness as I know them. I don't see your problem. I'm a realist, I like to know the true situation of every situation so I try my best in addressing them, rather than to sugar-coat things and suffer the consequences

BS...ur not a Ghanaian stop claiming ur one undecided
Re: Top Ten Strongest Currencies In Africa At The Moment by MiaBeer(m): 4:44pm On Nov 24, 2021
rigarmortis:

hehehehee grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

have you eaten that you want to buy kiwi?

wait until your mother sells a random drunk some piece of that pussy and use the money to buy okpa

i dont need your kiwi

kiwi gbukwe gu dia

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

no offense

Keep changing kettles and shinning shoes. Olodo, how market. Mya your mothers soul rest in peace. Amen.. You talk about mothers because you feel your mother betrayed you but she gave up because you are a sore loser. Ewu Bakana grin
Re: Top Ten Strongest Currencies In Africa At The Moment by MiaBeer(m): 4:49pm On Nov 24, 2021
rigarmortis:

why is it so hard for you to believe that i am a fake engineer with masters in thug analysis?

is it because you have no single school cert holder in your clan?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

no offense grin grin
Which certificate is better than my blue. You think I am there in Nigeria with you suffering and smiling. Go and look for something better to do with your worthless life instead of parading yourself as a fake engineer. Who dash monkey banana? May your mum's soul rest in peace and may thunder scatter your abunna there grin grin
Re: Top Ten Strongest Currencies In Africa At The Moment by rigarmortis: 6:45am On Nov 25, 2021
MiaBeer:

Which certificate is better than my blue. You think I am there in Nigeria with you suffering and smiling. Go and look for something better to do with your worthless life instead of parading yourself as a fake engineer. Who dash monkey banana? May your mum's soul rest in peace and may thunder scatter your abunna there grin grin

I see that your mom as finally dashed you #200 to buy cheap data after selling her "meat" to various drunk men? It's been a while, no one wants to buy "meat" from an ugly old hag anymore. Please you thr data wisely, Google 20 ways to make money online, you can also Google 1000 ways to die.

Yes o, we know that you are in the aloof inugo. When that nmkpulu nmiri wears off you will know ablood is not that same as okpoko. Enjoy your high
Re: Top Ten Strongest Currencies In Africa At The Moment by Nobody: 6:48am On Nov 25, 2021
saintgp:

Pls can you elucidate on the "population also matters".

Lower population means less Forex to spend meaning more Forex goes to buffering the local currency.
Re: Top Ten Strongest Currencies In Africa At The Moment by MiaBeer(m): 4:16pm On Nov 25, 2021
rigarmortis:

I see that your mom as finally dashed you #200 to buy cheap data after selling her "meat" to various drunk men? It's been a while, no one wants to buy "meat" from an ugly old hag anymore. Please you thr data wisely, Google 20 ways to make money online, you can also Google 1000 ways to die.

Yes o, we know that you are in the aloof inugo. When that nmkpulu nmiri wears off you will know ablood is not that same as okpoko. Enjoy your high
The moment you mentioned me was the same moment you okayed that you will never rest here at Nairaland. After me, you are gonna have to think twice before mentioning Nairalanders again. So, losers like you will always be loser ok.
Re: Top Ten Strongest Currencies In Africa At The Moment by MiaBeer(m): 4:20pm On Nov 25, 2021
rigarmortis:

Like I stated earlier, may the soul of your poor mother continue to rest in peace. It's only a worthless son that will write about other mothers. You are a born and frustrated loser and that is why you yap about other people. Time is running out for you and that your Yahoo business. You will be roasted like corn soon. Oloriburuku oshi!
Re: Top Ten Strongest Currencies In Africa At The Moment by Orangedreams: 4:22pm On Nov 25, 2021
Speechless!

Check my signature now!
Re: Top Ten Strongest Currencies In Africa At The Moment by MiaBeer(m): 1:39pm On Nov 27, 2021
rigarmortis:

you are right on your second point, but thats another story totally bro. The thing is, if your currency is not backed by your economy and production, then knocking off all the zeros in the world wont stop it from inflating. and in the case of ghana, the cedi has worsened even more than the Naira.

if the cedi has gone from 1 cedi to 1 dollar after redomination to over 100cedi to 1$, that means it is now worse than it was before redomination.
I pity those who are taking junks like you seriously. Keep typing away your sorry life. Don't go and look for something meaningful to do with your useless almajiri life. Loser!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Name This City And Win 100 USD / Togo’s PM Resigns : Can This Miracle Happen In Nigeria? / Change Begins With Me Is My Idea — Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.