Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,716 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:22 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) (49644 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyers Arrive Court, Anticipate IPOB Leader's Arrival (photos) / Old Man Weeps On Seeing Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) / DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by DOTian: 10:20am On Nov 10, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Hahahaha see traditional rulers left outside like stinking rags.

If they have started the very first day that was extraordinarily renditioned, it wouldn't have gotten this worse, but they waited until IPOB and ESN started slaughtering them like monkey. they better start begging buhari

Your traditional rulers were treated like pigs by Abacha when they were begging for both Abiola and Diya. Maybe you were not born then. Buhari was part of that regime as the PTF head. Now he is doing same with the east but you know what? Since you guys from the west will always vote with fulanis no matter the derision, it's only a matter f time before I sign on this page to tell you "I warned you"...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by Tonygeesm(m): 10:21am On Nov 10, 2021
Abdul05:
grin grin history will never forgive kanu

As u can see,

He has brought him self into a shameful situation
history will never have a record of you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 10, 2021
Abdul05:

As u can see,

As you can also see, i bet it that no traditional ruler will ever attended you burial huh how about that
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by Adiola(f): 10:22am On Nov 10, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Hmmm why was the pig making mouth in UK knowingly that he was going to be caught like rat in Kenya night club.
jailbreak
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by Madas1986(m): 10:22am On Nov 10, 2021
Adiola:
I think it's time to organize a jail break , break out nnamdi kanu and shame these zoo security apparatus filled with monkeys and baboons
you are also Animal since you stay in the zoo probably you may be chimpanzee self who know
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by nosadesmond(m): 10:23am On Nov 10, 2021
Abdul05:

As u can see,

you are a fool!!! A fool at your age is a fool forever
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by keypha1: 10:23am On Nov 10, 2021
History will forever remember kalu for saving us from evil fulanis, your zoo country. Muderfuker hor=Abdul05 post=107485931] grin grin history will never forgive kanu

As u can see,

He has brought him self into a shameful situation[/quote]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 10:24am On Nov 10, 2021
shocked so one of the king can’t afford to buy 50 Naira noise mask sad? He come wear one dat nearly comot his ears grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by Safyqueen: 10:25am On Nov 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
Imagine what Nigeria has become under the lifeless. How can you stop people from entering the court room during trial or is there something you are hiding? They should just release that man without delay

Day dreaming. On what premises do federal government need to bail him again. Is it after jumping the same bail? This only happens under a useless Buhari..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by Aganju849: 10:25am On Nov 10, 2021
attackgat:
Traditional rulers, IPOB supporters and Journalists have started arriving the court premises for IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu's trial today

BBC Igbo

https://www.facebook.com/1385243528221504/posts/4583224295090062/

Really what are they trying to achieve?

These same people should have prevailed on him to honour his bail terms and conditions instead of running his mouth like a maniac. Now let's assume the Fula government yields to their pressure ad lets him go, will he avlbide by the terms of his release, or rush to UK and start making inflammatory statements again? Why give something valuable to someone who will neither value nor utilise it?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by muheeb01(m): 10:26am On Nov 10, 2021
I love the fact that traditional rulers are rallying around him.....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:26am On Nov 10, 2021
Abdul05:

As u can see,

I dey shame for you. No brain, no understanding
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:27am On Nov 10, 2021
Abdul05:

As u can see,

I dey shame for you. No brain, no understanding.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by DanHaske: 10:27am On Nov 10, 2021
BigYash:
With those stupid charges Malami listed,its enough reason for them to back their son..
The charges ipob published?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by edgell(m): 10:27am On Nov 10, 2021
The courts are an impartial forum, and judges are free to apply the law without regard to the government’s wishes or the weight of public
opinion.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by MayorMgbedike(m): 10:28am On Nov 10, 2021
Kanu has written his name in the Historical Book of Men-Of-Honour. His legacy and achievement will be there, from generation to generation.

Keep on lamenting,
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by Madas1986(m): 10:28am On Nov 10, 2021
Simdyofficial:
The KANU you are mentioning is 100% better than your mentor in head slamming and General overseer of rapist, Mohammed history will not forgive him for bringing up terror loving children
make sure you don't use tissue paper again when you shit because I can perceive some stinky smell here
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by meccuno: 10:29am On Nov 10, 2021
Simdyofficial:
The KANU you are mentioning is 100% better than your mentor in head slamming and General overseer of rapist, Mohammed history will not forgive him for bringing up terror loving children
Are you saying Mohamed is a rapist? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by slimghost(m): 10:29am On Nov 10, 2021
meolaniyi:
Fulani man, we know your plans. IPOB is smarter than you all. He is walking out of the case a free man.

Exactly! I don’t like IPOB but I want Kanu to see this case to the end because Nigeria have got nothing on him really.
All those charges are baseless.
Let us for once, approach this Biafra issue from a legal and diplomatic standpoint.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by nnamdi640: 10:29am On Nov 10, 2021
Abdul05:

As u can see,

History will NEVER forgive Buhari for bringing hardship to the masses and history will NEVER forgive anybody that is in support of the injustice going on in this country.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by Madas1986(m): 10:30am On Nov 10, 2021
Madas1986:
make sure you don't use tissue paper again when you poop because I can perceive some stinky smell here
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by SSPX2(m): 10:30am On Nov 10, 2021
Ibu onye iberibe

After today, if Nnamdi Kanu is not released. Make sure you guys declare 1 month sit-at-home. Let's see who will die mmm
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by ugodedoc: 10:31am On Nov 10, 2021
Abdul05:

As u can see,

Another idiot has commented.���
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by Simdyofficial(f): 10:31am On Nov 10, 2021
meccuno:
Are you saying Mohamed is a rapist? shocked shocked shocked
grin by his fruits you will know him jare.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by biafranrealson: 10:32am On Nov 10, 2021
Abdul05:

As u can see,

If ur entire generation both unborn will ever near kanu fame, u will be grateful for life

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by Simdyofficial(f): 10:32am On Nov 10, 2021
Madas1986:
make sure you don't use tissue paper again when you shit because I can perceive some stinky smell here
grin I don't argue with head slammers kids. Call me your mentor.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by DanHaske: 10:33am On Nov 10, 2021
This are supposed to be the most respected men in Igbo land. They don't know how shameful they look before the rest of the world.
Shame dey catch me for them.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by Johel(m): 10:35am On Nov 10, 2021
Abdul05:

As u can see,

U need see a psychiatrist asap.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by tujays(m): 10:35am On Nov 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
Imagine what Nigeria has become under the lifeless. How can you stop people from entering the court room during trial or is there something you are hiding? They should just release that man without delay
you are a fool.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by rizzyray: 10:36am On Nov 10, 2021
This senseless government has made kanu so relevant.... Look at the numbers of security men at the court and everyone's attention is to kanu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by System202: 10:37am On Nov 10, 2021
Simdyofficial:

Shut up ndami kanu ur bastard god is weak and coward who will be grilled continuously by Muhammadu Buhari. Die with it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC / Sit-At-Home: IPOB, ESN Beat Lady, Others In Enugu / Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Delay In Appointing Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.