Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,125 members, 7,852,834 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:42 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) (49646 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyers Arrive Court, Anticipate IPOB Leader's Arrival (photos) / Old Man Weeps On Seeing Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) / DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by hansomb: 11:13am On Nov 10, 2021
after4:
Just as history will never forgive Mohammed for bringing terrorism to the world claiming he saw an Allah that asked him to kill for him

@OAM4J rule 2 broken
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by after4: 11:14am On Nov 10, 2021
Is terrorism not art of Islam? Abi you want make I show you were e dey for Quran and hadith

hansomb:

@Mynd44 @lalasticlalala @seun @OAM4J rule 2 broken
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by hansomb: 11:17am On Nov 10, 2021
after4:
Is terrorism not art of Islam? Abi you want make I show you were e dey for Quran and hadith

@OAM4J rule 2 broken
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by hansomb: 11:19am On Nov 10, 2021
after4:
He is angry, is it not true that all terrorist point to Mohammed as their inspiration? Are they not following the instructions of Mohammed? What they do is it not in your Quran? If you don't want us to insult your Mohammed, stop insulting MNK
first to do no dey pain Nah second to do dey pain pass

E sweet me sey e pain you. Next time make una insult MNK, we mah go insult your own prophet

@Mynd44 rule 2 broken
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by juniorstar(m): 11:26am On Nov 10, 2021
This adjourning court case up and down is to wear out the man and break his spirit.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by Bigpapi: 11:34am On Nov 10, 2021
Abdul05:
grin grin history will never forgive kanu

As u can see,

He has brought him self into a shameful situation

Monkey wey smell like u
If I hear pim from you again eh

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:40am On Nov 10, 2021
Adiola:
but ipob protested in Lagos and yorubas cowardly ran inside

Show me pictures or You know now.. grin grin grin

Awin fake news propagandist..
Show me where people protested under the umbrella Ipob in Lagos .. I am waiting
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by WayoProphet: 11:41am On Nov 10, 2021
Damn, I just checked their Facebook page and lots of people are complaining same thing and mostly southerners. Buhari and CBN is deducting money from southerners account with UBA. Buhari is at war with southerners. When will y'all wake up.

Offpoint1:
WARNING: All UBA users take caution and transfer all you money out, it seems the bank is under attack which they won't inform the Public. There has been series of complaints from customers about their account being debited. I was warned by a friend 3 days ago I thought it was a joke until I woke up this morning and met debit alert of transactions i didn't carry out.

You can check their facebook page to see the numbers of victims complaining
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 11:46am On Nov 10, 2021
True elders never forsake their own
this is the same leaders the idi amin wannabe went about cursing
if they can get him out good,but is occult group of brainwashed thugs and cultist doing their fraud ipob should be crushed to the ground
its obvious that ipob cannot achieve anything in their scam so they should go and sit down

all they ever offer is trouble and sending young men to their early graves for a very useless and fruitless fraud struggle.

Igboland says no to senseless insurrection and taliban wannabe agenda.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by Lovenorth: 11:51am On Nov 10, 2021
Simdyofficial:
The KANU you are mentioning is 100% better than your mentor in head slamming and General overseer of rapist, Mohammed history will not forgive him for bringing up terror loving children
Stop worshipping servant
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by Ibkhaleel: 11:58am On Nov 10, 2021
[s]
Simdyofficial:
The KANU you are mentioning is 100% better than your mentor in head slamming and General overseer of rapist, Mohammed history will not forgive him for bringing up terror loving children
[/s] "Muslims are terrible", they claim. "Muslims are terrorists" But I bet you, if you click the reaction to any bad symphatetic news report online, you will not find one Muslim reacting with a laughing emoji.
They are happy that terrorism and killings are taking place in the country they are happy that police officers are killed. They always showcase their attitudes of lack of manners and home training. These same people will on the next trend claim Islam is a religion of violence and Muslims are violent.
When you curse a person, the curse goes up to the heavens and return to you if the person is undeserving of it.

All the insults on Prophet Muhammad,(PBUH) the Muslim community received during the Boko Haram insurgency has gone up to the heavens and came back to those who cursed us and they have all gone mad.

3-4 year's ago, nobody would have thought that some people in the South-East would take up arms and start mindlessly killing people, cutting off heads and then come on social media to celebrate and laugh over it.

During the EndSARS uprising of fools, police officers were killed in the South, but in the East, they did not just kill officers, most of the ones they killed they mutilated and decapitated them thereafter. The only thing they did not do was to roast and eat them like the Sallah day massacre in Plateau in 2011 when some Plateau youths attacked worshippers on Eid day, killed, roasted and eat the dead bodies. It's just a matter of time, they will start eating the dead bodies of their victims as the curse spreads.

It does not matter your grievances with a person or a people, if evil befalls them you cannot afford to be happy about it. To be happy for evil makes you evil. Your hate should be measured.

Boko Haram became the monster it is not because Muslim scholars did not denounce their ideology, they did and some were killed for doing that.

The ideology of hate and bigotry in the South East is there mostly because Christian leaders in the country encouraged it with their anti-North and anti-Muslim sermons and conspiracy theories.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by gentiles(m): 12:10pm On Nov 10, 2021
Adiola:
I am yoruba
Not surprised. A shameless, cowardly and treacherous tribe. Are you not even ashamed to publicly identify as a Yoruba?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by Jflex07(m): 12:26pm On Nov 10, 2021
Abdul05:

As u can see,

Always using laughing emoji to laugh at your useless parents.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:27pm On Nov 10, 2021
Ezehillary:
OHAMADIKE GOD BLESS YOU SIR , MAZI NNAMDI KANU THE MOSES OF OUR TIME CONTINUE PRESSING NIGERIA TILL THEY SCORE OWN GOAL
uwazuruike do pass like this yet biafra remained an online country... Continue following a criminal called nnamdi Kanu... Nonsense
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by musa234(m): 12:28pm On Nov 10, 2021
Abdul05:

As u can see,

How is this funny? You seem to have a loosed nut upstairs. These old men can give birth to you.. Show some respect.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by MiaBeer(m): 12:39pm On Nov 10, 2021
ruggedtimi:
Are the traditional rulers in support of kanu?
Yes they are. He is regarded as their son. Do you get it?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by MiaBeer(m): 12:41pm On Nov 10, 2021
Abdul05:

As u can see,

History will never forgive you for failing to reason. How’s that?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by Ghozky(m): 12:45pm On Nov 10, 2021
I just spotted Igwe Neni.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by Timnico: 1:01pm On Nov 10, 2021
Adiola:
taa otugbawa nne gi there o dika isi adighi gi mma
Usuu raa kwa gi dia
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by Gentlerespect76: 1:01pm On Nov 10, 2021
Abdul05:

As u can see,

Abdul what are you talking about?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by okoroemeka(m): 1:23pm On Nov 10, 2021
Abdul05:

As u can see,

why will history never forgive him?because he wanted a country to call his own,a place of refuge were things will work,a place that will have no parasites sucking the wealth of a Nation,but by the might of your strength and the skill of your mind,you can kill a man but you cannot kill his ideaology,we are in this forced union because of the benefits the north is getting from oil money,but know this that a house built on a shaky foundation of greed, selfishness and nepotism will never stand

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by EndBuhariNow(m): 1:31pm On Nov 10, 2021
Mazi kanu is a valuable asset than all the Nigeria leaders put together tongue

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by DeMekus: 1:41pm On Nov 10, 2021
Simdyofficial:

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by vic620(m): 1:44pm On Nov 10, 2021
You're 100% correct because this happened to me last week and my account was emptied. I didn't send anyone an OTP or anything. It's just strange and the bank seems helpless
Offpoint1:
WARNING: All UBA users take caution and transfer all you money out, it seems the bank is under attack which they won't inform the Public. There has been series of complaints from customers about their account being debited. I was warned by a friend 3 days ago I thought it was a joke until I woke up this morning and met debit alert of transactions i didn't carry out.

You can check their facebook page to see the numbers of victims complaining
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 10, 2021
See fear written boldly on their faces. None of them wan be a victim of UGM cry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by Ezehillary(m): 1:55pm On Nov 10, 2021
OGHENAOGIE:
uwazuruike do pass like this yet biafra remained an online country... Continue following a criminal called nnamdi Kanu... Nonsense
apc agent
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:59pm On Nov 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
Imagine what Nigeria has become under the lifeless. How can you stop people from entering the court room during trial or is there something you are hiding? They should just release that man without delay

"You can as well take the next available Okada and go straight to DSS Office to have him released immediately, IPOB miscreants have forgotten that Buhari has hearing problems so can't hear their rants online or offline...Our monkey will still be in detention till we decide what to do with it come 2023". - Village People spokesperson.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by muhamadnur: 2:24pm On Nov 10, 2021
Simdyofficial:
f*cking retard I believe igbos are product of incest,

Drug pushing criminals, cowards
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by Yusman316(m): 2:28pm On Nov 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
Imagine what Nigeria has become under the lifeless. How can you stop people from entering the court room during trial or is there something you are hiding? They should just release that man without delay
Even in the most advanced countries, they have what is known as a closed trial. Meaning not opened to the general public
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by jimyjames(m): 2:43pm On Nov 10, 2021
Abdul05:

As u can see,

What shameful situation? History will forever remember KANU and ojukwu as long as self determination of the Igbos in concerned
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by jimyjames(m): 2:46pm On Nov 10, 2021
SimplyFacts:
See fear written boldly on their faces. None of them wan be a victim of UGM cry
How is it that northerners are protesting over ipob UGM in the East and not against killer bandits, Boko Haram and iswap? Has ipob invaded the North?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC / Sit-At-Home: IPOB, ESN Beat Lady, Others In Enugu / Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Delay In Appointing Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.