Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,138 members, 7,852,865 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:27 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) (49647 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyers Arrive Court, Anticipate IPOB Leader's Arrival (photos) / Old Man Weeps On Seeing Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) / DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by Bamzyriches451: 10:37am On Nov 10, 2021
Okay
Let's see how it goes
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by domchike(m): 10:38am On Nov 10, 2021
Fool Unity beggar
Abdul05:
grin grin history will never forgive kanu

As u can see,

He has brought him self into a shameful situation
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by Awkabigboy: 10:38am On Nov 10, 2021
Adiola:
I think it's time to organize a jail break , break out nnamdi kanu and shame these zoo security apparatus filled with monkeys and baboons
Kanu will be killed in the process
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by OblorOblor: 10:39am On Nov 10, 2021
And some idiots say Igbos are not united.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by ugodedoc: 10:39am On Nov 10, 2021
jmoore:
IPOB wanted to use Anambra election as a bargaining tool but it failed.

Nnamdi Kanu will spend the Christmas in Jail.

After today, if Nnamdi Kanu is not released. Make sure you guys declare 1 month sit-at-home. Let's see who will die of hunger, Buhari or Igbos residing in southeast?

grin

Another bandit has spoken. Abeg Oga at the top what's your fear. I don't want to stay with you again is that a crime. ����.The truth is the sun will definitely shine one day. It has come to stay take it or die.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by BigYash: 10:42am On Nov 10, 2021
DanHaske:

The charges ipob published?
Is malami now ipob too? grin Where you dey buy weed my guy? E blike say their own na high grade grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by kenchop: 10:43am On Nov 10, 2021
SHUT UR MOUTH. WHAT HAVE YOU FOR HISTORY TO EVEN REMEMBER YOU?

Abdul05:

As u can see,

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by Curious345: 10:44am On Nov 10, 2021
Offpoint1:
WARNING: All UBA users take caution and transfer all you money out, it seems the bank is under attack which they won't inform the Public. There has been series of complaints from customers about their account being debited. I was warned by a friend 3 days ago I thought it was a joke until I woke up this morning and met debit alert of transactions i didn't carry out.

You can check their facebook page to see the numbers of victims complaining
if I tell you what uba did to me, you will cry for days
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by ORIGENAL(m): 10:45am On Nov 10, 2021
Simdyofficial:
The KANU you are mentioning is 100% better than your mentor in head slamming and General overseer of rapist, Mohammed history will not forgive him for bringing up terror loving children
wink You nail that fool, you actually give him what he deserved

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by thaoriginator: 10:47am On Nov 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
Imagine what Nigeria has become under the lifeless. How can you stop people from entering the court room during trial or is there something you are hiding? They should just release that man without delay
Are you normal?

What happened to National Security?

The last thing we want is some ak47 and bomb weilding ipon/esn terror squad to gain access into our holy justice Court.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:48am On Nov 10, 2021
Abdul05:

As u can see,

Kanu was never physically violent. The violence was an escalation which started from the FG and it was on both sides.

There is nothing to forgive him about unless u also mean history will not forgive Buhari’s government also. undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:48am On Nov 10, 2021
Abdul05:

As u can see,

idiot is your surname abi

i am not surprise
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by Nonexisting: 10:54am On Nov 10, 2021
ezenwajosh:
You come from the north you think like your nots?...I don't know how you think a man traditional rulers came to stand in solidarity with him is the one history will not forgive? Or Nigeria running away from their own court?

It's either reverse thinking is a form of culture up north or you deliberately doing it when things are looking for you
The dumbass you quoted is not a Northerner, he is a hypocrite afonja muslim. In the second attachment, you can see him with his alternate account blasting Femi on an issue concerning Fulanis and Yorubas. No Hausa/Fulani in this forum bash people of other regions as stupidly as they do. All these people are afonja muslims pretending to be Northerners. I realised this and stopped disrespecting Northerners in nairaland because most of them here are very sensible.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:54am On Nov 10, 2021
Maxi Kanu will be a better leader than this one eared man we have as a leader
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by yetunsbay(m): 11:02am On Nov 10, 2021
This country can never be great again.

Lawlessness order of the day.

My opening statement not a curse but if you call it to be one,then so be it
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by hansomb: 11:02am On Nov 10, 2021
ezenwajosh:
You come from the north you think like your nots?...I don't know how you think a man traditional rulers came to stand in solidarity with him is the one history will not forgive? Or Nigeria running away from their own court?

It's either reverse thinking is a form of culture up north or you deliberately doing it when things are looking for you
they are terrorist sympathisers and will soon regret it.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by Streetdreamx(m): 11:03am On Nov 10, 2021
Abdul05:

As u can see,

see aboki, is it your shame?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by hansomb: 11:04am On Nov 10, 2021
after4:
Just as history will never forgive Mohammed for bringing terrorism to the world claiming he saw an Allah that asked him to kill for him

Mynd rule 2
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by 4four(m): 11:05am On Nov 10, 2021
Abdul05:

As u can see,

same way history will never 4give buhari
As u can see
He has brought nigeria to be the head quarter of the entire world poverty and one of the unsafe place to stay or leave in the world
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:05am On Nov 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
Imagine what Nigeria has become under the lifeless. How can you stop people from entering the court room during trial or is there something you are hiding? They should just release that man without delay

Release who??
Go and release him nah.. what are you waiting for??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by Abdul05: 11:06am On Nov 10, 2021
4four:
same way history will never 4give buhari
As u can see
He has brought nigeria to be the head quarter of the entire world poverty
grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by meccuno: 11:06am On Nov 10, 2021
Simdyofficial:
grin by his fruits you will know him jare.
cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:08am On Nov 10, 2021
Adiola:
I think it's time to organize a jail break , break out nnamdi kanu and shame these zoo security apparatus filled with monkeys and baboons

He is in DSS custody and not in a poorly protected prison facility.. and he is a top priority for govt and he is gaurded heavily..
Moreover Ndi IPOB terrorists no get moral to fire a bullet outside igbo land.. na for east Dem get courage to terrorize their people in the name of sit at home.. make Dem shoot one bullet outside east then we can know their power and they too will feel the full force of the fulani govt..
Ndi iberibe..

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by crafteck(m): 11:09am On Nov 10, 2021
Abdul05:

As u can see,

Exactly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by Adiola(f): 11:10am On Nov 10, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

He is in DSS custody and not in a poorly protected prison facility.. and he is a top priority for govt and he is gaurded heavily..
Moreover Ndi IPOB terrorists no get moral to fire a bullet outside igbo land.. na for east Dem get courage to terrorize their people in the name of sit at home.. make Dem shoot one bullet outside east then we can know their power and they too will feel the full force of the fulani govt..
Ndi iberibe..
but ipob protested in Lagos and yorubas cowardly ran inside

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sit-At-Home: IPOB, ESN Beat Lady, Others In Enugu / Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Delay In Appointing Ministers / Elzakzaky Threatens To Return To Nigeria, Says "They Want To Kill Us Here"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.