Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,829 members, 7,855,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 10:08 PM

Do You Want To Study Medicine Abroad?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Want To Study Medicine Abroad?? (158 Views)

My Medicine Shop Is Going Empty Since I Met My New Girlfriend (pic) / Price Of Abortions Medicine Mifeprex And Cytotec / Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Study Medicine Abroad?? by jansonn(m): 2:32pm On Nov 10, 2021
I'm a medical student so trust me, I know alot about studying medicine in an accredited school. This is the dear for alot of people when applying for medicine outside , but I've got you covered. I can also put you through the mdcn practising exam in Nigeria via some consultants who were also my teachers so...
I'm only good with Ukraine visa, don't ask for Canada oo, can't help with that. Your visa is guaranteed with us. Our watchword is honesty and transparency. Contact Sani on 080 nine four eight eight zero four zero one

(1) (Reply)

Better Lover For Men / Our Love Story / Where Can I Get My CAC Business Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.