Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Ozigbo Calls Soludo, Concedes Defeat, Thanks Ndi Anambra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ozigbo Calls Soludo, Concedes Defeat, Thanks Ndi Anambra (23113 Views)

Election: ‘Even If Peter Obi Concedes Defeat, We’ll Not Accept’ – Charly Boy / Atiku’s Spokesman, Segun Showunmi Concedes Defeat / Dele Momodu Reacts As Governor Ambode Concedes Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ozigbo Calls Soludo, Concedes Defeat, Thanks Ndi Anambra by teepain: 3:58pm On Nov 10, 2021
sammirano2:

Are you not mad? Why must South west be in your foolish discussion.

The guy is simply unwell. Instead of him to celebrate with Professor Soludo on his victory, he chose to be tribalistic.

Congrats to the Governor elect. May he live up to the expectations of the Anambra people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ozigbo Calls Soludo, Concedes Defeat, Thanks Ndi Anambra by PrinceOfLagos: 4:00pm On Nov 10, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

more or less like saying you're a bastard child of ya parents?

you're not proud of your ancestral land you're still not proud of that thing that birthed a low IQ complex inferiority cow like you

she must be an horrible woman for you not to look like her, I'm sure you inherited your dumbness after her

Pele ti'e
Amugbo oshi grin

Werey
Re: Ozigbo Calls Soludo, Concedes Defeat, Thanks Ndi Anambra by FlipModeSquade(m): 4:00pm On Nov 10, 2021
ignis:
He got no choice
He had a choice..

APC has been condemning and threatening Court cases..

That is a choice..
Re: Ozigbo Calls Soludo, Concedes Defeat, Thanks Ndi Anambra by Greenlight123: 4:01pm On Nov 10, 2021
Uba come and see ur mate
Re: Ozigbo Calls Soludo, Concedes Defeat, Thanks Ndi Anambra by Idamond: 4:01pm On Nov 10, 2021
Otasikwe:
No b 4 him mind ooo
out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh

1 Like

Re: Ozigbo Calls Soludo, Concedes Defeat, Thanks Ndi Anambra by FlipModeSquade(m): 4:02pm On Nov 10, 2021
Tunasco4u:
Trying to be Ezigbo Mmadu, nonsense Ndi ekuesu
He will NEVER win with Haters..
undecided
Re: Ozigbo Calls Soludo, Concedes Defeat, Thanks Ndi Anambra by Asadujames202(m): 4:03pm On Nov 10, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
God bless you sir

You just gotta give it to the igbos for the way they play politics without hate and bitterness

But come to south west, Court cases will be longer than third mainland bridge

Congratulations ones again to the ''Star Boy" Himself, Professor Chukwuma Charles Soludo, on your election victory.

Anambra is in God hands

Soludo the real star boy

Not some fake pastor
Cumm VP academic grin

Osibanjo has been a total disgrace to we omulabites grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozigbo Calls Soludo, Concedes Defeat, Thanks Ndi Anambra by Wiifesnatcher(m): 4:03pm On Nov 10, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Pele ti'e
Amugbo oshi grin

Werey

Yoruba this Yoruba that as if you're under a spell

you better work on your low self esteem before one feminist will use your watch, don't know what pregnant women eat during pregnancy to be birthing unthinkable specimen like you
Re: Ozigbo Calls Soludo, Concedes Defeat, Thanks Ndi Anambra by SuperbCrown: 4:03pm On Nov 10, 2021
I guess the APC candidate is not Igbo, that is why he hasn't called. You go de alright.

PrinceOfLagos:
God bless you sir

You just gotta give it to the igbos for the way they play politics without hate and bitterness

Congratulations ones again to the ''Star Boy" Himself, Professor Chukwuma Charles Soludo, on your election victory.

Anambra is in God hands
Re: Ozigbo Calls Soludo, Concedes Defeat, Thanks Ndi Anambra by FlipModeSquade(m): 4:04pm On Nov 10, 2021
Otasikwe:
No b 4 him mind ooo
No one has ever been punished for the contents of their mind.. angry
Re: Ozigbo Calls Soludo, Concedes Defeat, Thanks Ndi Anambra by preacherz: 4:06pm On Nov 10, 2021
INTEGRITYA1:
That's beautiful, Neutrally, politics should be without bitterness. You wanted to serve masses and people say No, don't serve us, why will that cause issues.

If not for d fact that ur a Thief else it shouldn’t cause issues naturally
Re: Ozigbo Calls Soludo, Concedes Defeat, Thanks Ndi Anambra by PrinceOfLagos: 4:07pm On Nov 10, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

Yoruba this Yoruba that as if you're under a spell

you better work on your low self esteem before one feminist will use your watch, don't know what pregnant women eat during pregnancy to be birthing unthinkable specimen like you
Koshi danu, I'm done replying you grin

Drops pen

1 Like

Re: Ozigbo Calls Soludo, Concedes Defeat, Thanks Ndi Anambra by slivertongue: 4:08pm On Nov 10, 2021
That's the way to go. Power ain't worst blood shed neither is it a do or die affair.
Re: Ozigbo Calls Soludo, Concedes Defeat, Thanks Ndi Anambra by Wiifesnatcher(m): 4:12pm On Nov 10, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Koshi danu, I'm done replying you grin

Drops pen

you don't have the brain capacity to even reply me in the first place or because you've android phone you believe that will revive your long lost common sense

southwest this and that, stupid cow
Re: Ozigbo Calls Soludo, Concedes Defeat, Thanks Ndi Anambra by techWriter3: 4:13pm On Nov 10, 2021
PDP is a principled faction, unlike that terrorist faction

1 Like

Re: Ozigbo Calls Soludo, Concedes Defeat, Thanks Ndi Anambra by ignis: 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
He had a choice..

APC has been condemning and threatening Court cases..

That is a choice..

Have any APC candidates ever congratulated an opponent in the history of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Ozigbo Calls Soludo, Concedes Defeat, Thanks Ndi Anambra by Munzy14(m): 4:18pm On Nov 10, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
It seems APC didn't remember that Anambrarians does not have a short term memory before they made Andy Uba their guber flag bearer?

We know what the Uba family of Uga can do.

Anambrarians knows the Uba brother's antecedents like the back of their fingers and they decided not to risk their future and the future of their unborn kids in the hands of people that ones kidnapped a sitting governor.
As in eeh, that kidnapping of Ngige then is a huge blow to their family name.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozigbo Calls Soludo, Concedes Defeat, Thanks Ndi Anambra by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:20pm On Nov 10, 2021
Anmbara! I too like that state. A state that has all it's takes:
Ambitious,
Intelligent,
Hardworking,
Relentless,
Competitive,
Audacious,
Determined,

Almost incorrigible.

1 Like

Re: Ozigbo Calls Soludo, Concedes Defeat, Thanks Ndi Anambra by tritt(m): 4:23pm On Nov 10, 2021
Bros you no complete am for Ibori ohh.....

You don forget say na him be the Odidigborigbo 1 of urhobo kindom.

God bless you too.

PlayMaker14:
But the confused and useless APC wants to challenge the result in court after receiving a well thorough beating from APGA.

This maturity displayed by the PDP has shown that they are ready to take over from the moroniic and demonic APC come 2023.

God bless the PDP

God bless Ndi Anambra

God bless Delta State

God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ozigbo Calls Soludo, Concedes Defeat, Thanks Ndi Anambra by airsaylongcome: 4:33pm On Nov 10, 2021
PlayMaker14:
But the confused and useless APC wants to challenge the result in court after receiving a well thorough beating from APGA.

This maturity displayed by the PDP has shown that they are ready to take over from the moroniic and demonic APC come 2023.

God bless the PDP

God bless Ndi Anambra

God bless Delta State

God bless Ibori? For doing what exactly? Mortgaging our future? God bless Delta and Anambra States, I agree. Ibori failed us. Massively. If he was visionary, he would have deployed a plan to keep Delta State very competitive and not the nonsense of people going to Ogharha to pay homage to him for political favours. I like Ibori, and would say he's the least useless governors since this democracy began. But he has been the one that picked all governors after him. And be honest with yourself, have the governors performed? Every Saturday I wake up and tune in to channels TV at 8:30am to just laugh at the tune, "... Make una, run come, come to Delta State, come and see the good thing wey Okowa e dey doo..."

Wetin Okowa una Road master dey do do?

1 Like

Re: Ozigbo Calls Soludo, Concedes Defeat, Thanks Ndi Anambra by Oksman(m): 4:35pm On Nov 10, 2021
GboyegaD:
That is how progressives behave. I have always loved him as a Divisional Director way back in Bank PHB/Keystone Bank. Very humble and knows people by name.

Wow!
Re: Ozigbo Calls Soludo, Concedes Defeat, Thanks Ndi Anambra by PlayMaker14: 5:01pm On Nov 10, 2021
airsaylongcome:

God bless Ibori? For doing what exactly? Mortgaging our future? God bless Delta and Anambra States, I agree. Ibori failed us. Massively. If he was visionary, he would have deployed a plan to keep Delta State very competitive and not the nonsense of people going to Ogharha to pay homage to him for political favours. I like Ibori, and would say he's the least useless governors since this democracy began. But he has been the one that picked all governors after him. And be honest with yourself, have the governors performed? Every Saturday I wake up and tune in to channels TV at 8:30am to just laugh at the tune, "... Make una, run come, come to Delta State, come and see the good thing wey Okowa e dey doo..."

Wetin Okowa una Road master dey do do?
He failed you and your loved ones not “Us”
Re: Ozigbo Calls Soludo, Concedes Defeat, Thanks Ndi Anambra by PlayMaker14: 5:03pm On Nov 10, 2021
slex:

You were OK until u mentioned ibori.

Thanks for stopping by, you may now furck off.
Re: Ozigbo Calls Soludo, Concedes Defeat, Thanks Ndi Anambra by ofiko123(m): 5:09pm On Nov 10, 2021
Congratulations to soludo, the hustle is real.
Re: Ozigbo Calls Soludo, Concedes Defeat, Thanks Ndi Anambra by Arabaincubus: 5:11pm On Nov 10, 2021
Excellent! That Anambra spirit of sportsmanship and brotherhood that are the envy of the others. Kudos to these guys.

Nigeria can indeed find a good leader cum messiah from among you lot.
Re: Ozigbo Calls Soludo, Concedes Defeat, Thanks Ndi Anambra by fascowilly(m): 5:15pm On Nov 10, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
God bless you sir

Anambra is in God hands
When you wake up from your slumber please let me know, hope imo state that produced supreme governor is located in South West abi? Ewu
Re: Ozigbo Calls Soludo, Concedes Defeat, Thanks Ndi Anambra by CaptainFM1: 5:24pm On Nov 10, 2021
PlayMaker14:

God bless the PDP

God bless Ndi Anambra

God bless Delta State

"God Bless James Ibori"...........Really?
Its either you don't know who he is or you are his sycophant!

Nigerians keep worshipping those that loot their unborn great grand children dry!
Re: Ozigbo Calls Soludo, Concedes Defeat, Thanks Ndi Anambra by PlayMaker14: 5:27pm On Nov 10, 2021
CaptainFM1:

"God Bless James Ibori"...........Really?
Its either you don't know who he is or you are his sycophant!

Nigerians keep worshipping those that loot their unborn great grand children dry!
When you're done, you will leave my mention as a daft fellow.

1 Like

Re: Ozigbo Calls Soludo, Concedes Defeat, Thanks Ndi Anambra by CaptainFM1: 5:34pm On Nov 10, 2021
PlayMaker14:
When you're done, you will leave my mention as a daft fellow.

It's unfortunate that I share a country with you Sir. Now I will leave you forever and hope you don't come back too. Bye bye.
Re: Ozigbo Calls Soludo, Concedes Defeat, Thanks Ndi Anambra by PlayMaker14: 5:39pm On Nov 10, 2021
CaptainFM1:

It's unfortunate that I share a country with you Sir. Now I will leave you forever and hope you don't come back too.. Bye bye.

1 Like

Re: Ozigbo Calls Soludo, Concedes Defeat, Thanks Ndi Anambra by xjiggy: 5:39pm On Nov 10, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
God bless you sir

Anambra is in God hands
So the state where a 3month tenure Gov destroyed state properties out of bitterness for the Ex Gov only to be replaced by the supreme court Gov who is blaming insecurity on so called political enemies is in Cameroon abi?
Re: Ozigbo Calls Soludo, Concedes Defeat, Thanks Ndi Anambra by naikeboy(m): 6:06pm On Nov 10, 2021
That's the spirit Andy uba should do same and leave court alone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore / How Nigerians Are Preparing For The General Elections / Picture Of Kainji Dam In The Country Of Western Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.