Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Ozigbo Calls Soludo, Concedes Defeat, Thanks Ndi Anambra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ozigbo Calls Soludo, Concedes Defeat, Thanks Ndi Anambra (23112 Views)

Election: ‘Even If Peter Obi Concedes Defeat, We’ll Not Accept’ – Charly Boy / Atiku’s Spokesman, Segun Showunmi Concedes Defeat / Dele Momodu Reacts As Governor Ambode Concedes Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ozigbo Calls Soludo, Concedes Defeat, Thanks Ndi Anambra by 123papas(m): 6:17pm On Nov 10, 2021
Oga join APGA, collect senate. We need you in 2031 as governor.
Re: Ozigbo Calls Soludo, Concedes Defeat, Thanks Ndi Anambra by ThatFairGuy: 6:22pm On Nov 10, 2021
This Yoruba wannabe Igbo boy and bigotry are inseparable. Can you tell us why Franca Ojukwu was not allowed to contest for senator in Ojukwu State
PrinceOfLagos:
God bless you sir

You just gotta give it to the igbos for the way they play politics without hate and bitterness

But come to south west, Court cases will be longer than third mainland bridge

Congratulations ones again to the ''Star Boy" Himself, Professor Chukwuma Charles Soludo, on your election victory.

Anambra is in God hands
Re: Ozigbo Calls Soludo, Concedes Defeat, Thanks Ndi Anambra by ThatFairGuy: 6:23pm On Nov 10, 2021
How can God bless international thief dear Jiddenajenson
PlayMaker14:
But the confused and useless APC wants to challenge the result in court after receiving a well thorough beating from APGA.

This maturity displayed by the PDP has shown that they are ready to take over from the moroniic and demonic APC come 2023.

God bless the PDP

God bless Ndi Anambra

God bless Delta State

God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.
Re: Ozigbo Calls Soludo, Concedes Defeat, Thanks Ndi Anambra by PlayMaker14: 6:28pm On Nov 10, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
How can God bless international thief dear Jiddenajenson
Are you God's Special Adviser on “Blessing” Matters?

1 Like

Re: Ozigbo Calls Soludo, Concedes Defeat, Thanks Ndi Anambra by airsaylongcome: 7:08pm On Nov 10, 2021
PlayMaker14:
He failed you and your loved ones not “Us”

Lol! Mention ONE accomplishment from Ibori. Only one.

A convicted thief did not fail you. Someone that looted your future and the future of your children's children did not fail you? No wonder Delta State is in the doldrums. Backwater state
Re: Ozigbo Calls Soludo, Concedes Defeat, Thanks Ndi Anambra by PlayMaker14: 7:10pm On Nov 10, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Lol! Mention ONE accomplishment from Ibori. Only one.

A convicted thief did not fail you. Someone that looted your future and the future of your children's children did not fail you? No wonder Delta State is in the doldrums. Backwater state
I don't engage daft unintelligent fellows in arguments...

When you're done fooling yourself, kindly leave my mention.

Thank you and God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Ozigbo Calls Soludo, Concedes Defeat, Thanks Ndi Anambra by CSTRR: 7:22pm On Nov 10, 2021
Valentine Ozigbo is an erudite accountant.

He looks like someone with potential.

Pdp should keep him for future assignments.

And if he is patient enough, he could succeed soludo under apga after 8 years.
Re: Ozigbo Calls Soludo, Concedes Defeat, Thanks Ndi Anambra by airsaylongcome: 7:31pm On Nov 10, 2021
PlayMaker14:
I don't engage daft unintelligent fellows in arguments...

When you're done fooling yourself, kindly leave my mention.

Thank you and God bless you.

Typical! When asked for accomplishments about Ibori. His ass lickers switch to insults.

I'm from Ugbomoja by the way so you don't start thinking I'm a non-Deltan
Re: Ozigbo Calls Soludo, Concedes Defeat, Thanks Ndi Anambra by Bamzyriches451: 8:11pm On Nov 10, 2021
Nice one
Re: Ozigbo Calls Soludo, Concedes Defeat, Thanks Ndi Anambra by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 10, 2021
Nice one from Sir Val.

HELLO
AM ORGANIZING A WHATSAPP ON VOTER'S EDUCATION AND GOVERNANCE.
VISIT MY SIGNATURE TO KNOW MORE..
Re: Ozigbo Calls Soludo, Concedes Defeat, Thanks Ndi Anambra by PlayMaker14: 3:28am On Nov 11, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Typical! When asked for accomplishments about Ibori. His ass lickers switch to insults.

I'm from Ugbomoja by the way so you don't start thinking I'm a non-Deltan
You can be from a slum in The Big Heart, I care not.

Just do well to furck off.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Buhari Must Resign Now – Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima / Osibanjo Meets Kukah, Abdulsalami At The Villa - Punch / Anambra 2021: Group Adopts Dr. Godwin Maduka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.