Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,876 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused (60801 Views)

My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While / I Have Been Dreaming Of My Ex-girlfriends Lately / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by NaijaNaWaa: 3:20am On Nov 12, 2021
Kingsley123456:
I met my first love when I was driving from ikole Ekiti to Osogbo osun State in early 2012, we started dating and we loved each other, she always sing it to my hear that she was lucky to have me, but after about 3years in the relationship which I had relaxed and believed that I have found the mother of my children, she came up with a story that, her pastor said we are not compatible and that we will regret if we dare marry each other, I didn't force or persuade her, she left in 2015.

I got into another relationship in 2016 March, this one was really ready to marry cuz she advised me to rent a 2bedroom apartment she even gave me money to get a set of chair and put in the living room for us to start living together... She came back home with the same story in 2017 Feb on her birthday that her pastor said, I'm not the man for her, she left without looking back.

To cut the story short, I did an admission for a girl in 2018, and we ended up dating, I gave her close marking until she had to travel back home cuz of the Corona outbreak, she called me from home and told me that her pastor said, she should not marry me cuz it may not augur well, I begged and persuaded for about one month but she insisted...

I still didn't see it as anything untill last night when the girl I've been dating after Corona break, we met at the teaching practice, we spend most of our time together she literally lived with me ...but she went to Abuja, her parents place last week Saturday, she's been giving me attitudes until last night when she came out bluntly with same story, that her Mom saw it in the dream that her current boyfriend is not the person she should marry, that cries await her if she dares to..

What is going on with me... I'm confused, this one is affecting me.
Nothing is wrong with you, a lot is wrong with them. God is saving you from calamity.

Give Him all thanks and keep searching. Girls and their mothers are slaves to their fake pastors who dictate to them.

Ten years ago, one girl told me the same story about pastor telling her she would run mad if she married me but 3 years later after her marriage to another person crashed, she wanted to marry me but I ran away
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by bitingcool: 3:21am On Nov 12, 2021
take this 3 advise.
1. it could be true say you get spirit wife. Google NSPPD and join the prayers or go to a Bible believing church and fast away your spirit wife. Ladies also reject marrying rich men so don't think na your poverty cause am.
2. Work harder on yourself. everyone does
3. Pray and hear from God

you will be alright
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by MoneyTrees(m): 3:21am On Nov 12, 2021
Bola146:
I would say they are not meant for you, broken relationship is far better than broken marriage, I don't believe everything is spiritual sad unbelievers are having peaceful homes too, what is meant for you will definitely stay no matter what. Just be prayerful and abstain from sin, you better face your studies, nobody will be responsible for your f9 sad hustle more, at the appointed time you will meet your own woman who will not disappoint you or waste your time. Think about your past, ask God for forgiveness of sins and His mercy. Shalom

grin grin grin Don't mind him
Let him stay dere & be thinking of women, Alaye go hustle na poverty do mek you begin dey feel say you dey under spell
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Tayosteve(m): 3:35am On Nov 12, 2021
Bola146:
I would say they are not meant for you, broken relationship is far better than broken marriage, I don't believe everything is spiritual sad unbelievers are having peaceful homes too, what is meant for you will definitely stay no matter what. Just be prayerful and abstain from sin, you better face your studies, nobody will be responsible for your f9 sad hustle more, at the appointed time you will meet your own woman who will not disappoint you or waste your time. Think about your past, ask God for forgiveness of sins and His mercy. Shalom

You are saying jack, instead of you to advise him to go spiritual. 4 different people told him the same thing, don't you think at all? This more than physical. Marriage Is spiritual if you don't know.
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by GABRIEL6036: 3:54am On Nov 12, 2021
All of you are just ranting without our able father in the Lord, the undefeated, the undiluted Bishop RIGHTEOUSNESS2 have something to say concerning op facing marital issue.
But before our father comes in and clears the air off, let me quickly numb to my humble opinion.
1. Stop chasing women, instead chase money(Ego), it will draw nearer for you the finest and most good character woman.
2. Never tell your past experience to your new date.
3. Believe in yourself and trust what you can do and what you can't as well.
4. Examine yourself, what are the things you do that makes people disgust you, better fix it.
5. Don't move with jerks, bad friends is dangerous.
6. I would advice you to lock yourself up in a room for a day,UnCloth yourself and be as God created you and pray fervently for that whole day like say you want go fight boko boys for sambisa forest and watch what God will perform in your life.
7. I will never advice you to visit any MFM because you go with one trouble you come home with many. Be guided.
Shalom!
Peace unto you

1 Like

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Moneyboyz: 4:03am On Nov 12, 2021
You told them about your past, gave them detailed information how your ex broke up with you, so what do you expect?

Don't let these things traumatize you.
It will pass, move on.
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by sammirano2: 4:12am On Nov 12, 2021
Ahh! Op this is super sad. You need to make moves on your life. Hand is resting on you.
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by valentinos22(m): 4:14am On Nov 12, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool AMABOBI I NO GET TIME TO READ EVERYTHING BCUS I DE ROLL MY WEED HERE.. I GO ADVISE U SEY MAKE U START TO DE SMOKE WEED. I DE TELL U. U GO DE REASON WELL AND DOES BANIS NO GO DE SEE U LIKE A JUNZIN GUY. SEE NA UR CHARACTER DE CUS AM. U NEED FIT IN AS A G. U DE TOO EMOTIONAL AND U NO DE TREAT DEM DE WEY DEM WANT. ABOBI HIGH SOMETHING, U GO THANK ME LATER. WTF MAN
Even dou say ur write up confirm say u actually de on weed diet right now, i really like am.
D guyman need weed! He need enough balls to be able to reason and bang well as a real man!
From him story self, e clear say d guyman na "norolo".
All vaginarians need agile active and tough man!
The norolo fit de gist the current vaginarian about the previous one then come dey cry join am...i just dey imagine say him fit dey quote many of him mamma talk to them too...ndi mummys boi= useless boi...chai
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Nobody: 4:17am On Nov 12, 2021
It's not a coincidences that those pastors saw the same thing about you. God can show you what they saw about your future. Pray this simple prayer one night before you sleep. Holy Spirit show me the picture of my life,in the name of Jesus. Then take necessary corrections afterwards. The spirit controls the physical.
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by yash33: 4:19am On Nov 12, 2021
YOU NO DEY DREAM. YOU MA LOOK FOR YOUR SOUL MATE FOR DREAM
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Boogyman557: 4:26am On Nov 12, 2021
valentinos22:

Even dou say ur write up confirm say u actually de on weed diet right now, i really like am.
D guyman need weed! He need enough balls to be able to reason and bang well as a real man!
From him story self, e clear say d guyman na "norolo".
All vaginarians need agile active and tough man!
The norolo fit de gist the current vaginarian about the previous one then come dey cry join am...i just dey imagine say him fit dey quote many of him mamma talk to them too...ndi mummys boi= useless boi...chai
HOLLY GRAM cool NA REAL CAPRISUN U CAPRISUN SO. U B CONFIRM G. I SWEAR DOWN, I NO NEED D GUY TO HIGH MUCH OOO. EVEN IF NA HALF STICK SELF OR ANYTHING WEY FIT HIGH AM. BCUS IF DIS MANCHI CONTINUE LIKE DIS, EM NO GO FIT SAVE ANY MONI 4 LIFE. NA BANIS DEM GO DE CHOP D SMALL SMALL RUBBERZ WEY EM DE GET.. D GUY JUST NEED GROW OR WISE UP. NO B AGE B MATURITY 4 MY AMA OOO. WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Obasempire(m): 4:26am On Nov 12, 2021
What should I do? My girlfriend is angry because I chose Teni over her.. and na she ask me d question...

Pls click on the link below to watch...

https://youtu.be/FFAY_UVMDL8
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by femi4: 4:28am On Nov 12, 2021
Kingsley123456:
I met my first love when I was driving from ikole Ekiti to Osogbo osun State in early 2012, we started dating and we loved each other, she always sing it to my hear that she was lucky to have me, but after about 3years in the relationship which I had relaxed and believed that I have found the mother of my children, she came up with a story that, her pastor said we are not compatible and that we will regret if we dare marry each other, I didn't force or persuade her, she left in 2015.

I got into another relationship in 2016 March, this one was really ready to marry cuz she advised me to rent a 2bedroom apartment she even gave me money to get a set of chair and put in the living room for us to start living together... She came back home with the same story in 2017 Feb on her birthday that her pastor said, I'm not the man for her, she left without looking back.

To cut the story short, I did an admission for a girl in 2018, and we ended up dating, I gave her close marking until she had to travel back home cuz of the Corona outbreak, she called me from home and told me that her pastor said, she should not marry me cuz it may not augur well, I begged and persuaded for about one month but she insisted...

I still didn't see it as anything untill last night when the girl I've been dating after Corona break, we met at the teaching practice, we spend most of our time together she literally lived with me ...but she went to Abuja, her parents place last week Saturday, she's been giving me attitudes until last night when she came out bluntly with same story, that her Mom saw it in the dream that her current boyfriend is not the person she should marry, that cries await her if she dares to..

Your spiritual wife is at work
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by raphy(m): 4:33am On Nov 12, 2021
The thing the ex says can be true just go to a. Church with strong prayers to deliver you from tht evil.

You will be free indeed.

No mind all these saying go make money.
Money will come as you are not lazy.

1 Like

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by oscar52: 4:47am On Nov 12, 2021
Understand demand and supply and you will save yourself a few headaches. Also no one wants other peoples rejects, make her feel other women fancy you and you will reassure her that there is nothing serious wrong with you.

1 Like

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by gwinaB(m): 4:48am On Nov 12, 2021
Iyaebe:
You have a spirit wife and any lady that dares marriage with you is in for a big risk.Go for deliverance.

How do you know that? If you are a seer, just let him know.
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by EndRape2(f): 4:51am On Nov 12, 2021
Let me tell you the truth ,they are using pastor say, to lie to you,
for four girls to leave you, something is wrong with you

1. check your character
2. Maybe you are selfish very selfish and collecting money from them, or allowing them spend for themselves. You are listening to Nairaland boys advice, of alpha male, you can not spend for a girl,
99 percent of girls will dump alpha males no woman will marry a man that does not care for her, or a man that wants to share his responsibility 50/50, and will not share domestic work .

If they stay with you ,is because they have not gotten a better option ,once they get they will dump your sorry ass.

Every woman wants a caring, loving man

And as a man you do not need much cash to Proof to a lady that you are caring , just let her know you will take care of her when you have, through the little you give now.

3. Check your hygiene, hope you not a dirty guy, and a guy that will not assist in domestic works to clean his own house as a single guy.

4. I repeat check your character

5. Finally improve on your sexual skill

6. Go to Mfm for deliverance from marine wife

uote author=Kingsley123456 post=107509598]I met my first love when I was driving from ikole Ekiti to Osogbo osun State in early 2012, we started dating and we loved each other, she always sing it to my hear that she was lucky to have me, but after about 3years in the relationship which I had relaxed and believed that I have found the mother of my children, she came up with a story that, her pastor said we are not compatible and that we will regret if we dare marry each other, I didn't force or persuade her, she left in 2015.

What is going on with me... I'm confused, this one is affecting me.[/quote]
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by stampo: 4:58am On Nov 12, 2021
Ha......

Village people....
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Midas01: 5:06am On Nov 12, 2021
Lol, you Nigerian men have really warped minds tho. Whenever you're rejected by a lady you always conclude it's because you're broke, lol.

So carpenters, bricklayers, drivers, etc don't have wives? Lol.

The earlier you guys realize your attitude could be a huge problem, the better for you.
olatbs:
Bro, this is just the same issue I'm facing.. in 2yrs 4 ladies denied me of marrying them just for the reason of say I don't have money when I have a car to myself.. I feel we should just wait a lil cos there will be a time in our lives that they will be begging us to marry them..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Midas01: 5:07am On Nov 12, 2021
See nonsense advise.
Truthenunciator:
You dey fear to give girl bele, marriage no longer exist nowadays it's just pretense o look for one fine girl to be your baby mama after 3 years when the love begin to want you part ways and co parent the child.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Roseey0(f): 5:08am On Nov 12, 2021
Go and watch on YouTube

Joshua Selman's teaching on Patterns, curses and how to break free from them.

The worst thing that can happen to a Christian is to identify a negative pattern then pretend that because you are born again that it means nothing to you.
Even some pastors with all their anointing have personal cases like this.
When you identify such pattern, note it out and conduct a deliverance prayer for it. Be very specific, don't pray about another thing but it. Those patterns are not broken by morning devotion prayer. Violence or nothing. After the fasting and violent prayers, seal your prayers with charity. It will never come back again. Do it for your generation

2 Likes

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Midas01: 5:10am On Nov 12, 2021
So a whole four times is not extraordinary enough?
Carparts888:
Try 2 more times and if it repeats, then truly not ordinary

1 Like

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by juman(m): 5:10am On Nov 12, 2021
They might be right.
You need to go spiritual on the issue.
I suspect you might have short life span.
Or something else they see.

1 Like

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Midas01: 5:15am On Nov 12, 2021
Just type lastchild here on Nairaland and educate yourself. I won't say more than that.

Anything you don't know, it's better you try finding out more about it than passing it off as unreal just because it's beyond your scope of understanding.
Straightpath900:

Spirit wife ko, Spirit mother ni, I hope you've not been watching too many Nollywood movies, I don't trust those people, they can make someone believe Nonesense, Spirit wife not real jor.

1 Like

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by babyoy(f): 5:25am On Nov 12, 2021
Nebes:
Move on. Make money. Don’t tell your future partners about your breakup history so they don’t use the same format.
Above all, find peace with yourself and don’t be too emotionally needy in any relationship.

Dear poster, please take this advice seriously

1 Like

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Balo7leke: 5:29am On Nov 12, 2021
Kingsley123456:

What I will advise you to do is that call one of the then told her what other have said, let her take you to the pastor that say such things to her about you....
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Midas01: 5:31am On Nov 12, 2021
Idiots like your mother, right?
womenareapess:
leave those piece of shiit called Naija women and date a foreigner undecided

Stop stressing yourself with those ediots. They ain't worth it.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Xantel(f): 5:33am On Nov 12, 2021
Pray very well. Tell God to reveal any secret in your life
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by LivingTribunal: 5:34am On Nov 12, 2021
see your own pastor
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by ashiwaju1saheed(m): 5:36am On Nov 12, 2021
Kingsley123456:

Firstly, il advise that yu move closer to God or seek guidance from a councilor...then focus on how to close in yur set goals..don't be surprised the reason for those breakups may actually not be spiritual.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When You Rush And Choose Fanta At A Party And Malt Comes Later (pics) / 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again / Top 20 Nigerian Adult Entertainers Ruling The PORN Industry {PG}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.