Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused (60729 Views)

My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While / I Have Been Dreaming Of My Ex-girlfriends Lately / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by mrkings84(m): 10:14pm On Nov 11, 2021
Check yourself man......
Just check yourself!!!
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by LollySeaSide: 10:15pm On Nov 11, 2021
Not everyone is meant to marry.
You are one of those.
Take steps to become a priest if you are still within the age of becoming one.
Else, just live your celibate life in service of God.
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by ComeToJesus: 10:15pm On Nov 11, 2021
Nothing is wrong with you, bro. The girls have some problems.

Discover yourself. Define your standards, especially for the kind of woman you want. Above all, pray hard. It works.
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by adetayoonas(m): 10:15pm On Nov 11, 2021
My advice for you is: Don’t tell your future partners about your break-up history so they don’t use the same example you leave you.
Try and develop yourself .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Carparts888(m): 10:16pm On Nov 11, 2021
Try 2 more times and if it repeats, then truly not ordinary
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Alfamann: 10:16pm On Nov 11, 2021
They've used and dumped you.
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by franchasng: 10:17pm On Nov 11, 2021
Raymond0008:
Guy, you are struggling that’s why. Focus on making money first and leave girls alone. Your room alone will make some girls initiate the marriage in the first week of relationship.
Even though his financial status maybe part of the reason, there is still reason for him to panic, I suspect some spiritual blanket.

As bad as we do make it appear on this forum and on other online platforms, so many Nigerian ladies are still getting married to broke guys that have no sustainable means of income, why is his case different with 4 different ladies, including one that was ready to contribute to start a family with him? Think beyond bro

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by N2B2: 10:17pm On Nov 11, 2021
Kingsley123456:
I met my first love when I was driving from ikole Ekiti to Osogbo osun State in early 2012, we started dating and we loved each other, she always sing it to my hear that she was lucky to have me, but after about 3years in the relationship which I had relaxed and believed that I have found the mother of my children, she came up with a story that, her pastor said we are not compatible and that we will regret if we dare marry each other, I didn't force or persuade her, she left in 2015.

I got into another relationship in 2016 March, this one was really ready to marry cuz she advised me to rent a 2bedroom apartment she even gave me money to get a set of chair and put in the living room for us to start living together... She came back home with the same story in 2017 Feb on her birthday that her pastor said, I'm not the man for her, she left without looking back.

To cut the story short, I did an admission for a girl in 2018, and we ended up dating, I gave her close marking until she had to travel back home cuz of the Corona outbreak, she called me from home and told me that her pastor said, she should not marry me cuz it may not augur well, I begged and persuaded for about one month but she insisted...

I still didn't see it as anything untill last night when the girl I've been dating after Corona break, we met at the teaching practice, we spend most of our time together she literally lived with me ...but she went to Abuja, her parents place last week Saturday, she's been giving me attitudes until last night when she came out bluntly with same story, that her Mom saw it in the dream that her current boyfriend is not the person she should marry, that cries await her if she dares to..

What is going on with me... I'm confused, this one is affecting me.

That pastor thing is a standard excuse used to break up with people. It's so effective too because they're using the almighty as a cover-up to ditch you, and there'll be nothing you or anyone else can do about it. After all, it's a "revelation from God."

The problem is you: for some reason, you don't meet their standards. For your 2nd GF to give you money to buy chairs for a 2-bedroom apartment she convinced you to rent, I'm assuming your financial situation is not the best. That's probably why they fled after dating you for a while.

As many others have already said, it's time to work on your finances. The more money you have, the more ladies will be available for marriage.

Don't give up and fall into despair because you think earning a healthy salary LEGALLY is impossible. It's not. Forget your age and work on your finances.

That's all there is to it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by BRATISLAVA: 10:18pm On Nov 11, 2021
Missyajoke:
People rejecting you may sometimes be God communicating to you to wait and be patient. Mike Bamiloye Then said he asked a lots of ladies out they all rejected him with one excuse or another or it may simply means you have a spiritual problem or there's a mark on you. You see sometimes we should thank God for the ones we miss and wait for the one we will meet. Some people are called destiny stoppers, if you marry them your life will be stagnant and you will never move forward and as a result you will be stagnant for life if you marry them. Some People are Glory emptiers once they marry you like this everything that has been sweet will turn sour, we've seen rich men becoming poor by marrying such and a whole lot more. Sometimes God may be using that to communicate a wait for you.

My humble and honest opinion though, call me a religious freak I don't care

What if the man is the one who is all the things you listed? Who says it has to be a woman?

There are a lot of cursed and possessed men, but it is easier to point at women. Who knows what his past life was like?

It's not only women who cry at Shiloh. Nigerians are superstitious.

Had it been it was a post about a guy whose 3 friends said that the girl he was going out with had been used and will destroy his life, everyone would've told him to dump her. Now, look at his narration and how people see the girls as the problem and not him. Now it's about girls who listen to pastors. SMH.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Jh0wsef(m): 10:18pm On Nov 11, 2021
Lol
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by tankoagaie: 10:18pm On Nov 11, 2021
try go see egungun and be fast about it
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Realwvn(m): 10:19pm On Nov 11, 2021
Lol if a lady needs to take your name to their pastor for confirmation then you are better off alone in the first place. Double your hustle bro and stay close to God, na only broke man dem dey check hin destiny !

You would be surprised by the kind of ladies you would attract if you work on your appearance and finance.
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Straightpath900: 10:19pm On Nov 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
You have a spirit wife and any lady that dares marriage with you is in for a big risk.Go for deliverance.

Spirit wife ko, Spirit mother ni, I hope you've not been watching too many Nollywood movies, I don't trust those people, they can make someone believe Nonesense, Spirit wife not real jor.
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by MrCuteking(m): 10:20pm On Nov 11, 2021
Missyajoke:
People rejecting you may sometimes be God communicating to you to wait and be patient. Mike Bamiloye Then said he asked a lots of ladies out they all rejected him with one excuse or another or it may simply means you have a spiritual problem or there's a mark on you. You see sometimes we should thank God for the ones we miss and wait for the one we will meet. Some people are called destiny stoppers, if you marry them your life will be stagnant and you will never move forward and as a result you will be stagnant for life if you marry them. Some People are Glory emptiers once they marry you like this everything that has been sweet will turn sour, we've seen rich men becoming poor by marrying such and a whole lot more. Sometimes God may be using that to communicate a wait for you.

My humble and honest opinion though, call me a religious freak I don't care

The Train. grin
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by tollyboy5(m): 10:21pm On Nov 11, 2021
Kingsley123456:
Couldn't concentrate on my exams, I can't stop thinking about her..
Apart from the first one, you gave the other int on the format they should use.

Now e shock u

1 Like

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 11, 2021
Them just dey play on Op intelligence
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by 1TripleC: 10:22pm On Nov 11, 2021
You are the cause...You must have been telling them how and why the previous left you

5 Likes

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by medriano: 10:22pm On Nov 11, 2021
Kingsley123456:

Nothing is wrong with you. You just haven’t met the one for you. That’s how some of these pastors mislead people.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by prophetfire: 10:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
Kingsley123456:
I met my first love when I was driving from ikole Ekiti to Osogbo osun State in early 2012, we started dating and we loved each other, she always sing it to my hear that she was lucky to have me, but after about 3years in the relationship which I had relaxed and believed that I have found the mother of my children, she came up with a story that, her pastor said we are not compatible and that we will regret if we dare marry each other, I didn't force or persuade her, she left in 2015.

I got into another relationship in 2016 March, this one was really ready to marry cuz she advised me to rent a 2bedroom apartment she even gave me money to get a set of chair and put in the living room for us to start living together... She came back home with the same story in 2017 Feb on her birthday that her pastor said, I'm not the man for her, she left without looking back.

To cut the story short, I did an admission for a girl in 2018, and we ended up dating, I gave her close marking until she had to travel back home cuz of the Corona outbreak, she called me from home and told me that her pastor said, she should not marry me cuz it may not augur well, I begged and persuaded for about one month but she insisted...

I still didn't see it as anything untill last night when the girl I've been dating after Corona break, we met at the teaching practice, we spend most of our time together she literally lived with me ...but she went to Abuja, her parents place last week Saturday, she's been giving me attitudes until last night when she came out bluntly with same story, that her Mom saw it in the dream that her current boyfriend is not the person she should marry, that cries await her if she dares to..

Bros this your matter tie wrapper. I will advise you ehhh. You know mountain of fire church? Go to their main headquarters along Lagos-Ibadan express way and submit yourself for serious deliverance. Your village people have very big headstart in this matter. Pele you hear.

1 Like

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by akmath: 10:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
One of my lecturers for school that year go tell girls say him be SS(Genotype) that is after him don promise them marriage and Bleep them tire..

The guy go even de cry sef...
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by mastermaestro(m): 10:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
ednut1:
Pastor format was the easy way out for them

You are very wrong, sir! The same thing happening to the same person more than three times cannot be a format. Dude has something sinister hanging in his near future. He needs to deal with it!

6 Likes

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by fineboynl(m): 10:24pm On Nov 11, 2021
Why do you want to marry? Why don't you just live your life.
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Missyajoke(f): 10:24pm On Nov 11, 2021
MrCuteking:

The Train. grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Toks2008(m): 10:25pm On Nov 11, 2021
Kingsley123456:

Guy go hustle make good money. There is nothing wrong with you.
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by akmath: 10:26pm On Nov 11, 2021
mastermaestro:

You are very wrong, sir! The same thing happening to the same person more than three times cannot be a format. Dude has something sinister hanging in his near future. He needs to deal with it!
you know weda him de tell any nu girl him meet wetin make em ex leave am? If he is doing that they can use it against him..

1 Like

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:26pm On Nov 11, 2021
Kingsley123456:

Village ppl didn't update their script!

Bro I believe u yet to meet ur woman. Over 4 pastor prayed for us on my own case, today I working hard to get my divorce papers!
For me wen next I choose to remarry, I will pray to God myself, n use my discretion to go on MARRYING A WOMAN, NOT SOOTH OR VISION DRIVEN... TO AVOID MU

1 Like

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by SSam01: 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2021
guy go for deliverance otherwise situation might make you turn into a warlock tomorrow...na your future dem dey see no be how nice you dey today

1 Like

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by pocohantas(f): 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

What if the man is the one who is all the things you listed? Who says it has to be a woman?

There are a lot of cursed and possessed men, but it is easier to point at women. Who knows what his past life was like?

It's not only women who cry at Shiloh. Nigerians are superstitious.

Had it been it was a post about a guy who his 3 friends told that the girl he was going out with had been used and will destroy his life, everyone would've told him to dump her. Now, look at his narration and how people see the girls as the problem and not him.

Naija guys do not believe they have issues. They think women are always desperate for marriage, such that they can’t understand why a woman would leave them. The only way to console themselves is to say “make money”. This works because majority are broke. When they have money and you leave, it turns to “you can’t satisfy women”.

He could have severe mouth odour, body odour, poor stroke game, low drive, poor sense of responsibility…etc. but rather than fix those issues, they blame something else.

11 Likes

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by perezeghi: 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2021
Kingsley123456:

There's nothing to be confused about. If only any of them had given you a good enough reason as to why they would regret the marriage if they get into it with you.........

Nevertheless in the absence of such, I only have just one question for you that will change everything in your life because it did for me........

Are you born again?
And if "NO" would you like to become one?
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Rick9(m): 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2021
Spiritual Problem. A spirit wife somewhere is chasing away your suitors. Find a strong church or perhaps a strong EVANGELIST (emphasis on evangelist) and conduct deliverance but most importantly give your life to Jesus Christ else the problem would persist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by anbel(m): 10:28pm On Nov 11, 2021
Plead with them to link you up with those pastors.
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by mastermaestro(m): 10:29pm On Nov 11, 2021
Your future has a gloomy event hovering around it. It needs to be unraveled. It could be a spirit spouse chasing them away, or your lifespan isn't buoyant. This is what everyone is seeing.

Enquire and deal with it. Please leave noisy, logical people out of your quest for a solution. sad

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) / Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? / Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.